• Published 22nd Apr 2017
  • 568 Views, 2 Comments

The Dazzling's furry experience - stallion-net



Sonata brought in a new pet. But will the others be fond of it.

  • ...
1
 2
 568

A furry dream

Sonata groaned as she slowly woke up from her sleep. She stretched and yawned then wiped her her eyes and let them readjust to their natural focus. Once she was somewhat awake, the first thing that she noticed was that her little companion wasn’t with her. “Allen?” she looked around her room to see if he was nearby, but he was nowhere to be seen. “Al?” Sonata got out of her bed and exited her room to look for Allen. She checked the living room, kitchen, and the bathroom, but steered clear of Adagio’s and Aria’s room because she wasn’t allowed there. However, another thing that she noticed was that she noticed, was that Adagio and Aria (or at least Adagio sometimes) are not up before she is. Usually, by the time Sonata wakes up breakfast would be ready.

"Did they already took Allen to the shelter?" Tears started to form in her eyes, "Without out me saying goodbye at least?" Before the tears could stream down her face, a muffled noise was heard inside the house, and almost sounds like a bark. "Allen?" Another bark. She wiped away her tears and followed it and as she got closer to the source she started to feel a little relieved that they didn't take him to the shelter yet. Another bark and it led Sonata straight to Adagio, but what she didn’t notice was that the bark was a higher pitch. “Why is he in there? I’m sure that Adagio wouldn’t allow him in there.” She knew she wasn’t allowed in there, but if Allen is in there and Adagio was still asleep, then she’ll need to go in and get him out before she wakes up and see him in her room or else she’ll be really mad.

Sonata opened the door slightly enough to poke her head through. “Allen,” she said quietly as she looked around Adagio’s room, “Allen, where are you?” Once more, a bark was heard. She looked down and what she saw was...well...it was a dog but it wasn’t Allen. In fact, it was a little puppy that looked too familiar. It had a yellow coat of fur and the eyes were a brilliant raspberry color. But what really tipped her off was the mass of orange curly hair with yellow streaks and a familiar spiked headband on its head. “A...Adagio?” Sonata said stunned at what she is looking at as she opened the door entirely. Adagio barked in response and up to her and jumped on her leg. “Oh, my Celestia. You’re...so...CUTE!” She picked Adagio up and brought her to her face, then nuzzle their noses together, “I don’t know how this happened, but I don’t care right! You’re just so cute!” Adagio wagged her tail at the attention she was getting but then, Sonata came to a realization. “I gotta tell Aria about this!”

She set Adagio down and rushed over to Aria’s room then opened the door wide open. Sonata didn’t care if Aria was still sleeping, she has to know. “Aria! Aria! You’ll never believe what...” She hesitated to finish her sentence as she noticed something laying on Aria’s bed, “happened?” She got closer to the bed to get a closer look at it. By the looks of it, its seems like a large patch of purple fur. But she also noticed some small movement, like it was breathing. Sonata reached out to it and gave it a little poke. The patch of fur squirmed a bit before it uncurled revealed that it was another puppy, but this one was different from Adagio. It yawned and stretched before it gave Sonata an annoyed glare. This puppy was about the same size of Adagio, however, as it was stated before, it has a coat of purple fur and its eyes were a moderate mulberry. What's really unusual about this puppy was that it had some familiar dark purple hair with turquoise streaks and twin pigtails that's being held by silver star hairclips. “Aria? You too?” Sonata tried to pick her up, but Aria growled making reel back. “Yep, that’s Aria alright.” Aria jumped off the bed and walked out her room leaving Sonata more confused than before. “How is this even happening?” She didn’t think about it much as she felt her stomach growl reminding her that she haven’t had breakfast yet. “Well, I can’t think on an empty stomach.”

Sonata left Aria’s room and went to the kitchen. Since Adagio won’t be able to cook, she’ll just gonna just have some cereal. She opened the cabinet and grabbed a box of cereal, but then she felt something on her leg nd heard some whimpering. Looking down, she saw Adagio on her leg and looking out her with a sad look. “Oh, are you hungry too?” Adagio barked in response to her question. “Ok, let me find something for you to eat.” Sonata looked through the cabinets to something to give Adagio. She then noticed that in one of the cabinets, was a box of dog food? “When did we get this?” She shrugged it off, at least she has something to feed Adagio. Sonata grabbed the box and a bowl poured then poured some in. She then set it in front of Adagio along with some water. Adagio wagged her tail in gratitude and started eating.

Sonata looked over to the side and saw that Aria was away from them with her back towards them, sulking. She thought about it for a sec then poured another bowl of dog food and went over to her then set it next to her. Aria looked at the bowl for a second then look the other way. “What? You’re not hungry?” she reached toward her and gave a little pet, but Aria responded with a bark then looked at her with a glare and growled. However, she was interrupted by her own stomach give a growl and she looked away in embarrassment. “So you are hungry.” Sonata went back to petting her. Aria growled again to get her to stop, but it had no effect this time. “Come on Aria, you gotta eat too you know.” Aria was hesitant for a moment, but gave in and starting eating. Satisfied to see her eating, Sonata went back making her own breakfast.

Later after they all have eaten, Sonata was sitting on the couch with Adagio on her lap. She scratched behind her ear and pet her back while Adagio just laid there and enjoyed her little treatment. “You really do enjoy getting attention.” Sonata didn’t mind, she just really enjoys feeling her fur. It’s so soft and warm. In the background, Aria was watching as Sonata pet Adagio. As much as she didn’t want to be pet, she could help but feel a little jealous that she wasn’t getting as much attention as Adagio was. So she went over to them and jumped up on the couch. Sonata stopped petting Adagio and looked at Aria, “What’s wrong?” Aria ignored her question and growled at Adagio. She just rolled her eyes and got off of Sonata lap and let Aria take her place. It took Sonata a sec to realize what Aria wanted, “Aw, Did you want some attention too?” Aria didn’ respond but she didn’t need too, she just started petting her back. She growled to make it look like she wasn’t enjoying it, but Sonata wasn’t buying it. “I may not know how this is happening, maybe I’ll ask sunset and her friend for help. But right now I just want to enjoy this moment. You two are just so cute!”

“They are, aren’t they?” a mysterious voice said. Sonata looked around to find where that voice came from.

“Who said that?” Then from around the corner, came in Allen. “Allen, there you are!” She set Aria aside and went over to Allen to give him a hug. “I was looking for you, where have you been?”

“I was under your bed because I thought I saw a ball,” Allen said and it shocked Sonata to hear Allen talking.

“Wait, you can talk!?”

“Of course I can, you didn’t notice?”

“No, but this is amazing!” Sonata beamed with excitement, “I don’t think I ever want this day to end.” Then Allen jumped on her a started licking her face. “Hey, that tickles!” she giggled. Adagio and Aria then joined in and started licking her as well. “Come on, cut it out!” But they didn’t listen and kept t it.

.

.

.

.

.

“Cut it out,” Sonata murmured in her sleep as Allen kept licking her face trying to wake her up. She then slowly woke up and the first thing she saw was Allen’s snout in her face. She sat up and noticed that she was back in her room on her bed. “Huh?” she looked around confused about how she got back here so fast. She then looked at Allen, “Allen, speak.” But instead of words, Allen just barked like a normal dog. ‘Was I just dreaming?’ she thought. Just then, Adagio entered her room, the real, normal Adagio.

“Sonata, Breakfast is about ready,” Adagio said before she went back to the kitchen.


Sonata was then disappointed now that she have confirmed that it was all just a dream and even more disappointed that they were still gonna take Allen to the shelter. She looked over to Allen and gave him a pet, “If only they would at least give you a chance.” She said sadly, then got out of bed and got dress. Might as well get the day over with.

Author's Note:

Well that's that’s next chapter. I hope I didn’t confuse you all with it. The idea just came into my head. Anyways, See ya later!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment