• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 7,606 Views, 277 Comments

Twilight the hybrid - WolfGoddess1990



This is an AU story about Twilight sparkle being a dragon-pony hybrid

  • ...
25
 277
 7,606

Chapter four

Violet shrank down to the size of a pony since she easily towered over him in her dragon size, he was interested in this but other than that he was glad he didn't have to spend this day alone. The two traveled to the town, he noticed none of the ponies were shocked that Violet was smaller than before, which means she took on this size before. Most likely to introduce herself to the town ponies, Violet experienced hearts and hooves day for the first time, and he experienced the day with someone.

The two enjoyed the day together, Bookworm even showed Violet the different holiday treats like cinnamon hearts, which she ate a bunch of before he could stop her, and she coughed a bit. "I tried to stop you."
He said seeing her look, after a drink, she stopped coughing, "Why are those small hearts so spicy?"

"They are cinnamon hearts, they are made from cinnamon."
She nodded she knew about the spice cinnamon, "Well that is an interesting treat."

She tried another treat that was less spicy and sweeter, a heart shaped cookie and she loved it, the two went to dinner at the end of the day, it was romantic and the two blushed when they ate together. Yes, they ate different things, but they ate at the same table, some music was heard as ponies started to play. Violet gave them a look that made them move to another table, Bookworm laughed, "Don't you like music?"
"Yes, but that was too romantic..."

This was a day neither of them would forget, days rolled by and the two got closer they became friends, she tried to convince him to go out to find a special some pony and have a child so he won't be lonely. Though try as she might he refused, finally, after she had enough she asked, "Why won't you?"

He looked sad as he said, "It's about time..." She was confused, time was one thing a young pony like him should have... her whole body froze when a thought clicked.

"Bookworm are you..." The silence was her answer before he finally nodded, she broke down into tears when reality hit... Bookworm was going to die, "How long do you have?"
"The doctor said another year or two if I'm lucky."

Just a year or two? That wasn't long enough to find a pony, settle down, and have a child, "So this is why you won't find a special some pony?"
"I don't want a special some pony anymore anyways..." With a signal, the blacksmith and workers came with a large ring box.

They left before Violet could say anything, with a kneel he opened the ring box with his magic to reveal a dragon-sized ring, so that was why he wanted to measure her whole body, he needed an excuse to get her ring size. "Violet I would be honored if you will become my special some dragon."
"Bookworm are you sure about this? Our union won't be accepted."

"I'm sure besides we only got a year or two to worry about that."
She smiled, "Then I accept." He put it on her ring claw.

"This ring has spells on it to make the whole thing shrink and grow with you."
She tried it out and it did indeed shrink and grow like she did, "Impressive how long will it last?"

"For the money I spent it will last forever, the master unicorn I got is an old friend of mine, he did it for a lot cheaper than others would."
"I already know where you got the huge diamond." It was a diamond she found in her gemstone cave years ago, she was saving it for a special occasion, and I guess this was it.

The two had a wedding, the town ponies celebrated because they loved Violet like one of their own, they made sure no outside ponies were around to see a unicorn marrying a dragon. Violet spent as much time with Bookworm as she could, after all, they didn't have very long together, then a few months in she started to get odd cravings for hay and pony food. She went to go see the town doctor when she started to puke in the morning, the doctor said it was just morning sickness, and to expect an egg soon.