• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 7,606 Views, 277 Comments

Twilight the hybrid - WolfGoddess1990



This is an AU story about Twilight sparkle being a dragon-pony hybrid

  • ...
25
 277
 7,606

Chapter one

The sun raised slowly on a new day, the sunlight shined in a cave before landing on a sleeping dragon, she muttered in annoyance as she tried to move to sleep longer. The sunlight glowed on her purple scales, her violet under-belly rolled over towards the wall, and her magenta spikes on her head, neck and tail sparkled as they rolled into the sunlight. Finally, the dragon gave up and looked at the sun with tired purple eyes, her name was Violet, she was named this because of her many purple colors, and purple fire.

Violet went outside her cave, she yawned then stretched, what should she have for breakfast? Maybe gemstones, those are always tasty and she had a gemstone mine at the bottom of this mountain that she dug out herself, but gemstones weren't really a meal, she could always go out and find some animal to eat. Because she also eats meat, the town that wasn't that far, puts collars on any animal they had and the deal was she couldn't eat any animal that had a collar on it and they wouldn't put collars on wild animals.

If any animal didn't have a collar on it, whether or not it was owned, was free game to her and was that cruel? Yes, but when your hunting you don't have time to check to see if the animal you're going to kill was owned or not, she was huge and they always ran so whatever as out in the forest was free game. Every pony in the town started to brand their non-pets with their cutie marks on their backs, easily noticeable, any animal she spotted with these brands she would bring them back and they would give her something.

She spread her wings and flew off to go hunting, she spotted a sheep with a large cutie mark symbol on it's back, she sighed as she swooped down and grabbed it gently, she flew to the house with the same cutie mark and knocked very softly on the door. A young earth pony with the same cutie mark opened the door, "Hello Bo peep, you lost one of your sheep again."

Bo peep sighed, "Again, how does it keep getting out?"

"I don't know, but I brought it back for you."

Bo peep herded the sheep back into the pen with her shepherd staff then smiled at Violet, "Thank you, Violet, I got plenty of bags of wool, you can have one if you like." Violet took one bag and flew back to her cave, she dumped the wool on the ground and pushed it next to the growing wool pile, it would be the perfect bed for her and her future eggs. It would be a lot more comfortable than the hard cold floor, the growing pile just told how many times she brought the same sheep back to Bo peep.