• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 1,056 Views, 19 Comments

How could you? - Easy breezey



Dash's dead....He's alone....She had a secret she draged to her grave...Will he meet Dash in the Land of the Dead? Or stay strong and move on? With his friends Spitfire and Fleetfoot and the entire WB behind him nothing can go wrong..Or so he thought

  • ...
26
 19
 1,056

Captain for a day!!!A.K.A.:The day I'll barely survive *-* pt.2 (Getting the rookies in place)

"WHAT!!" I yelled dropping my fork in surprise 'She's gonna have a check up and will be absent for the day...that means...NO NO NO NO NO NO I WILL NOT SINGLE HANDEDLY TAKE CARE OF THOSE IDIOTS HELL NO!!' I panicked in my mind.
"Spitfire's absent,you're the captain for today, good luck!:ajsmug:" She yelled at me grabbing her now empty plate and went out of my office with a laugh.
I groaned and facepalmed myself, looking at the now empty plate, I sighed and placed the plate and fork on the counter near my table and got up.
'Well might as well get over it.' I groaned to myself and grabbed my whistle from the hanger and placed it around my neck,next I grabbed my 2nd in command badge and pinned it on my uniform I looked back to see my sunglasses sitting there a playful smirk formed on my lips and I decided to wear them, CUZ WHY THE FUCK NOT!!??????? :rainbowdetermined2::raritywink:So I wore my sunglasses and went out of my office with a smile.
***********************************************************************************
Soon I reached the field and saw the rookies all lined up.
"Good you maggots are all lined up!" I said with a stoic face.

I walked to and fro checking all the rookies.
"Now, I guess you're wondering why I'm here all alone and not with Captain Spitfire." I asked still marching.

Then I stopped in the middle of the line.
"Well?" I asked an eyebrow raised and a chorus of "Sir,yes,Sir" was heard.

I nodded in approval "Well simply said that she's absent 'cuz she's having a check-up and that's all you maggots need to know." I said
"Now,enough chatting and give me 20!!" I yelled pointing to the field and off all them rookies go running likes there's no tomorrow.

"BLOSSOMFORT KEEP UP THE PACE WILL YA!! RUMBLE STOP OGLING AT SCOOTALOO'S ASS!!" I yelled, smiling to see Blossomfort run faster,catching up and to see both Scootaloo and Rumble blush like crazy was priceless.
******************************************************************************
How did Scootaloo and Rumble get in? I'll tell you in the next chapter... If the author's not lazy.
"Fuck you dad!!":ajbemused:
Sorry can't do that Mrs. Author, You're already married :ajsmug:
".... I can never win a logic war with you dad.":twilightangry2:
That's why I'm your daddy:ajsmug:
:derpyderp2::ajbemused::facehoof:"I'll just get back to writing"
**************************************************************************
So where was I? Oh yes.
Now that their warm up is done, I forced each of them to make a goals with Surprise, one of our best goalie, block it and let me tell you no one can make a goal with her as goalie, except for 3 people. Spitfire,Rainbow,and me. Yeah Rainbow Dash once challenged her saying that she can make 10 goals straight thru Surprise and if she did, Surprise will have to kiss Lightning Streak, her all time crush in front of us. And if Dashie failed then she would have to kiss Spitfire. Of course since we were dating, I told Surprise that if Dashie lost, she could kiss me instead of Spitz.
"No way am I backing from a dare!!" I remembered Dashie yelling and straight up going for it. But thank the lucky stars, she won. Well I guess playing soccer with AJ and Pinkie really paid off:rainbowlaugh:!!!!
*********************************************************************
And as expected no one got a goal but when it was Scootaloo's turn I yelled "Make Rainbow Dash proud squirt or else I'll never forgive you!!" With a smile and a wink.
She looked back at me and winked back. As she prepped the ball and I can see she took a deep breath in and released it slowly,looking up, I can see the look of pure determination on her face and she mumbled"This is for you Rainbow Dash. This is me finishing what you've started." which was barely audible by me. And with a swift and powerful kick,the ball flew across the field.
And by the stars,the ball zoomed pass Surprise and entered the net. I released a breath that I didn't realize I was holding in.
"Great Job Scootaloo! Next thing you know, you'll be as good as your sister!" I said with a sad smile an she looked at me with that same sympathetic smile.
*********************************************************************
She went up to me and gave me a tight hug.
"That was all for Dash Soarin,I know how she means to you. And I know that maybe one day I might just be the right one to continue her legacy as the greatest soccer player in Cloudsdale." She said.
I ruffled her hair for a second and smile down at her "I can't wait for that to happen Scoots. I do wish that will happen and you know what only you,Dash,Spitfire and me can ever get pass Surprise,so go ahead and brag it to Applebloom and Sweetie Belle when you get home." I said to her. And she looked at me with a smile.
And for a second I could have sworn that her eyes turned magenta for a second when she looked at me.
***********************************************************************
"Go on,the others might think that you'll get it easy since I'm your sister's husband." I whispered and pushed her towards the others.
She smirked at me and said "So what if you're Dashie's hubby and Rumble stop looking at my ass!!" While smacking Rumble in the head.
I chuckled slightly "Recruit Rumble you remind me of your older brother Thunderlane." I said before turning to Scootaloo and smirked at her and I whispered "Do you wanna know how she made him stop?" in her ear. Scootaloo looked at me with a excited smile and nodded her head I blushed slightly and whispered "She kissed him right there and then,after that she kicked her in the balls while yelling 'STOP STARING AT MY ASS YOU PERVERT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP JOBLESS WHEN YOU GET BACK IN PONYVILLE!!!' then she kissed me long and hard,then slapped him and yelled 'And for your information I already have a boyfriend!!' before storming out." Scootaloo stared at me her cheeks flushed red.
"SHE DID WHAT?!" She exclaimed "How am I oh god...It doesn't help that I like him. " She mumbled,her cheeks redder than Big Mac.

Then she groaned and turned around and kissed Rumble right there for a good 10 seconds. Before she detached from him. Her cheeks red.
*********************************************************************
I stared at her dumbfounded and laughed as did everyone. "My god Scootaloo What the hell?!" I laughed then I remembered that we must be doing drills not chit chatting!!
******************************************************************
"ON ENOUGH CHIT CHATTING!! I WANT YOU TO GO GET A DAMN BALL AND START KICKING IT ACROSS THIS FIELD 10 TIMES YOU HEAR ME?!" I bellowed,blowing into my whistle.
"Sir,yes,Sir" Was all the cadets said before doing as commanded.
I smirked 'I'm gonna enjoy this' I thought to myself.

Author's Note:

And breath... WOW Ok that was a lot. Ok now this is done, W:rainbowhuh: thought I wasn't gonna put Scoots here?:ajsmug: And yes I have to include Rumbleloo!:pinkiecrazy: SHADDUP I LOVE MY SHIPSS!!!!!:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy: So yeah It's done some Rumbleloo and yeah that most probably it, ok starting today I will e putting up Question of the day or QOTD and ans. dowm below in the comment box :pinkiehappy:
QOTD:What is the one thing you did that you regretted? Me:Telling my crush that I liked him:fluttercry:
with that all said...
THE BREEZER IS OUT:rainbowdetermined2:
~EBD