• Published 14th Dec 2016
  • 14,288 Views, 122 Comments

The Traveling Son of a Great Dreemurr - jjb0420



Hi, my name is Asriel Dreemurr, I died helping my sister, was brought back as a flower, was SAVEd by another, then sent to another world..........wait what?!

  • ...
32
 122
 14,288

Chapter Eight- Return of Harmony

Over the past four weeks, things started cooling down. Turns out Riolu has..............verbal impairment. Sometimes he switches to pokéspeak, which none of us understand. Good thing he has telepathy though, rather not use the watch’s translator. If Savitar was a villain in his timeline, who knows what other forms might have hidden stories! And that black ring on his leg is linked with the one on his arm, sending shocks everytime he tries to use his special gifts. Undyne tried removing one, but it used his power and knocked her back. Until we can remove it, he’ll be weaker in battle. As for that determination I created, it lasted about two days................man the feet were hard to walk with. And the Author............Jack...............he still hasn’t come back yet. I guess he needed time to himself. No sign of Infinite since his first attack. I still wish I knew how he created Chaos Sabers, as their my signature attack.

“But enough about the past. Let’s get started on the present,” I finish as Frisk comes in.

Hi Azzy. Whatcha talking about?

“Right, I never.............never got around to telling you.” I move from my desk, showing a journal. “I figured I might write a journal of what we’ve went through. Ya know, so someone can read what’s happened someday.”

Hehe! pretty cool.” she takes a closer look and flips the pages back. “Oh yeah, I remember the Rabbit Rice Cake! Especially the price it made you pay! Hahahaha!

“Oh yeah, what about this?” I flip them towards the poison joke incident. “Remember when we all got hit with poison joke, and you became a cat?”

Oh yeah! hahahahaha!” she flips it over to something else. “What about the time where Pinkie made that weird contraption?

“Oh yeah, plus, I asked everyone what they remembered from while I was gone. Not to mention Loki was able to hook me up with tapes. Wait, I remember a good one!” I quickly flip through the pages until I reach the parasprite infestation. “Remember how Pinkie gathered all those instruments, and managed to play them all?!”

We both burst into laughter.

Wait, I thought you didn’t have any sentience during all that. You know, because you were a fox.

“Lightmare and Mom helped out a little with telling me things I couldn’t remember, not to mention I watched up until the Gala.” I look down at the book as I close it up. Then I smile at her. “Hey, we should ask everyone their favorite moments!”

She looks unsure. “I don’t know. Maybe when things die down from Infinite’s attack. Everypony’s on nerve, and they’re still fixing the damage from his firebending.

Sigh........I guess you’re right.” I put it down and get up, when I suddenly hear the echo of a deep cackle in the wind.

She notices my confusion. “Did you hear something?

“It.............it’s nothing. I just hope it’s not what I think it is.”

CHILDREN, GET DOWN HERE NOW!” mom yells from outside, downstairs.

We both slowly walk out as we spot blue spears pinning pink clouds in the ceiling.

No...............not him. Anyone, but him.

“Could you please save us some clouds Undyne!?” Shouts Lightmare.

ya seriously, we haven’t even started yet!” we walk outside and see everyone trying to stop these clouds.

Considering they’ve somehow changed all the water in the showers, I get first dibs!

“You don’t think this isn’t annoying for me? There’s crazy weather all over Equestria, and Sweet Apple Acres has crazy rabbits eating all their enlarged crops!”

“Even Cloudsdale isn’t safe, It’s getting soaked by a major cola storm right now! But don’t worry, I’m not leaving anyone until we get control of Ponyville!” shouts Rainbow Dash, trying to kick them but only getting drenched in chocolate milk in the process.

“But why would you wanna stop this?” we turn and see Pinkie drinking from one.

I facepalm. “Loki!”

They appear in a flash near us. “Ah, Asriel! I assume you want to get the gang together?

“Considering we have thirty square miles to cover, yes. Call in the team.” They mock salute, then teleport away.

What was that about?

“Loki gave me the idea to make a group two weeks ago, I think it might finally pay off. Basically, it’s him, me, Riolu, Lightmare, Obsidian, and the Architect.” I look to my left and grab Frisk, pulling her out of the way as a herd of rabbits with long, deer-like legs runs by. “Deer goodness...............oh come on! I swear, if someone was setting up for that pun, I will not be happy!”

“Don’t worry everyone, I learned a new failsafe spell that’ll fix everything,” says Twilight.

Doubt it.” I whisper. Her horn charges up, and sends a bright purple band of magic over everything as everyone covers their eyes. When we uncover them, nothing’s changed.

“My failsafe spell......failed. What do we do?” Twilight responds, becoming nervous.

“Knew it. As soon as I saw the cotton candy clouds I knew.” I turn to Rainbow. “Go get Fluttershy, and tell her to get all these bunnies to sweet apple acres. Once you do that, gather all these clouds and ground them. I have a plan.”

She nods and flies off. I turn to Lightmare. “If I’m right, then we can’t rely on Loki to get the message out. Get the others over here.”

She nods and runs inside.

“What are you thinking dear?” Mom asks.

“Let’s just say................we’re in for a storm. Of chaos.” Spike burps, green smoke creating a scroll. “And there we go. Let’s go inside, we have some time.”


So let me get this straight. Loki, the one who gave you the idea of a team.......................might be against us?” asks Riolu.

Everyone’s gone back inside, and I brought the group, as well as Frisk and Sans into my room.

“I don’t know for sure. But tell me this, did any of you see him?”

They look at each other in knowing, then back at me.

“Exactly. Now, Frisk.”

Yes..........Azzy?

“Do you have anything you want to share?”

She looks between me, and everyone several times.

look kid. we won’t pressure you if ya don’t wanna tell us. just sayin’, it would be helpful.” says Sans.

She looks down in thought.”I...........I’ve interfered enough.

Everyone save me, Lightmare, and Sans face palm. Lightmare approaches her, and puts a wing on their arm.

“It’s okay. I understand. We’ve all interfered too much with the Mane Six.”

agreed. obsidian along with the gems caused a mess of their own, you had to fight the demon, the only ones here who haven’t are the architect, and riolu.

“We can talk about this later Sans. Right now, the girls have probably arrived in Canterlot and are heading towards Celestia. If my suspicions are correct..............oh man. I can only imagine the storm they could create.”

I don’t understand. Who’s ‘they?” asks Obsidian.

“You’ll find out soon enough.” I stand up. “Everyone, we’re going to be dealing with something big. So we’ll be using everything at our disposal.”

You don’t mean...........?” asks the Architect.

“Should things go south, we’re using it. Get your Laser Screwdriver.”

“I’ll get my wing blades.”

ya know, ive been saving a black jacket for a while now. i think it’s time I bust it out, along with that surprise the Author gave me.

And I’ll be sure to use my best gem weapon.

They all leave save Frisk and Riolu.

W-What about me?

“What about you?”

All five of you have a unique gift. Lightmare has her voice and Rage shift, Sans can teleport and remember RESETs, Obsidian can copy gem abilities, and you have your magic and Determination. All I had was the Aura Sphere and Mega Evolution...................and that’s gone. Without that stuff I’m just a simple Riolu.

“You are not a ‘simple Riolu’. It’s not about power, it’s about the man............or in your case, Pokémon............who uses it. If it weren’t for you, we wouldn’t have known about Infinite, or what he did to you. Just because you don’t have your gifts doesn’t mean you’re not useful, it just means you’re not at your a-game. That I can handle. But you bringing yourself down...............I cannot.”

Sigh....................okay. I’ll try to stop bringing myself down.

“Thanks.” I say as everyone comes back in. “Everyone ready?”

“Ready as we’ll ever be.”

“Sans?” He nods and we grab hands, and he snaps, surrounding us in blue flames.


We arrive behind the girls, and Celestia as she shows them the murals.

“Discord is the mischievous spirit of disharmony. Before my sister and I stood up to him, he ruled Equestria in an eternal state of unrest and unhappiness. Luna and I saw how miserable life was for Earth ponies, Pegasi, and unicorns alike, so after discovering the Elements of Harmony, we combined our powers and rose up against him, turning him to stone.”

not exactly, celestia.” they all turn towards us, and gape. “discord is another victim of bein’ judged too quickly. those ‘miserable ponies’? they judged him by his looks and abilities.

“How did you get here? It took us an hour to get here by train!” shouts Rainbow Dash.

“We took a shortcut.”

Everyone save Celestia face-hooves.

“Well then.........where did you get this information?”

He made a copy of himself, remember? The kid here talked to him inside that watch of his.

“We don’t have time for this! The more time we take here, the more this chaos spreads!” yells Twilight.

“Agreed. Celestia, lead the way.”

She nods, and heads towards the next room.

Here’s what I don’t get. If you sealed him into stone, how is he free now?” asks Riolu.

“I thought the spell we cast would keep him contained forever, but since Luna and I are no longer connected to the Elements, the spell has been broken.”

“No longer connected?” asks Twilight.

“They’re no longer the bearers. And it didn’t break on it’s own Celestia, it was weakened. With the spell weakened, all it took is a small bout of his namesake to start breaking his prison. From what I got from Frisk here, that catalyst was the CMC bickering in front of him.”

Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow all show shock.

“So yer tellin me, that ma Sister, and her friends are responsible for this!?” yells Applejack.

I look down, then nod. They look at each other as Obsidian comes forward. “Why are we here?

“This is Canterlot Tower, where the Elements are kept inside since all of you recovered them. I need you to wield the Elements of Harmony once again and stop Discord before he thrusts all of Equestria into eternal chaos.”

“But why us? Why don’t you...............?” asks Twilight, before being interrupted by Pinkie.

“Hey look, we’re famous!” She points out a mural showing all six of them with their elements, using them on Nightmare Moon.

“You six showed the full potential of the Elements by harnessing the magic of your friendship to beat a mighty foe. Although Luna and I once wielded the Elements, it is you who now control their power, and it is you who must defeat Discord!”

“Princess Celestia, you can count on.........” Pinkie interrupts her again.

“Hold on a second! Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys. Chocolate rain!”

She sighs, and turns between the two.”Don’t listen to her, Princess. We’d be honored to use the Elements of Harmony again.”

“And we’ll keep them safe. That’s why we’re here, and that’s the promise we made.”

She looks at me. “You...............you really meant that promise?”

“I’m not Infinite, Celestia.” Everyone gapes at me, including her. “That’s right, I know. Your sister told me everything at the Gala, it seems she didn’t tell you. I meant my promise. The only way I would break that, is if I wasn’t.............well, me anymore. If you don’t believe me, fine. But I’m keeping it until I’m gone.”

She looks down, then nods. She turns and unlocks a door with her horn, opening it and pulling out a jewel encrusted box.

“Ooh. You can keep the Elements. I’ll take that case!”

“Have no fear, ponies. I have total confidence that you will be able to defeat Discord with these!” She opens it, and we all back up in shock as we see it’s empty!

“Oh well. If anyone needs me, I’ll be outside in the chocolate puddles with a giant swizzle straw.”

I face palm again. “Not the time for jokes Pinkie!”


“The Elements..............their gone!”

“That chamber is protected by a powerful spell that only I can break! This doesn’t make any sense!”

That’s when we all hear laughter.

“I know that laugh.”

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

I turn and spot the mural looking straight at me. “And I see you have new allies. It seems my partners knowledge was correct.

They give a grin. “Did you miss me, Celestia? I missed you. It’s quite lonely being encased in stone, but you wouldn’t know that, would you, because I don’t turn ponies into stone.

“What have you done with the Elements of Harmony?” I ask.

Oh, I just borrowed them for a teensy little while.” they snap, changing portraits to the one of Infinite.

“You’ll never get away with this, Discord!” shouts Celestia.

Oh, I’d forgotten how grim you can be, Celestia. It’s really quite boring.

“Hey! Nopony insults the Princess!”

Oh, you must be Rainbow Dash, famed for her Loyalty, the Element of Harmony you represent.

“That’s right! I’ll always be loyal to the princess!”

We’ll see about that.

“I can’t believe we’re wasting our time talking to a tacky window,” Rarity complains.

The beautiful Rarity, representing the element of generosity, if I’m not mistaken?

“So ya know who we are, big deal.”

Oh, I know much more than that, honest Applejack.

“You seem to know our strengths too,” says Twilight.

He pops into the one of the six of them. “Yes, Twilight Sparkle, and yours is the most powerful and elusive element, magic. Fluttershy’s is kindness, and Pinkie Pie’s is a personal favorite of ours: laughter.

Pinkie starts laughing.

Pinkie!” shouts Twilight.

“He’s standing on your head!” Lo and behold, he’s moonwalking on Twilights mural piece.

“Stop stalling, Discord! What have you done with the Elements of Harmony?”

Oh, so boring, Celestia. Really? Fine, I’ll tell you, but I’ll only tell you my way. To retrieve your missing Elements.............

A second Discord appears next to him. “Just make sense of this change of events.

My eyes widen, and I back up in shock as a third appears to his right. “Twists and turns are my master plan.

“No.” I deny, my voice breaking.

A fourth appears on the seconds left. “Then find the Elements...............

They speak in unison. “Back where you began!

They all cackle evilly as I keep backing up, and the others realize it too.


“I knew it! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I freaking, knew it! Loki, you and your trio are pieces of trash!”

Don’t hate on me for wanting to have a little fun.

“Coming from the ‘god of balance’, your messing up big time buster!” shouts Rainbow.

I haven’t had much fun since I was reformed, so I convinced Loki to help out. After all, what happens here is meant to happen.

And considering the chief knew about me, it would’ve boiled down to one side winning, or having a little fun while I can.

So, when I broke out, these three buds came to me, and we’ve teamed up!

“I give you chances....................and you just blow them,” I say, glaring at them.

Ha! Whatever happens today will just be ERASEd by the Elements anyway............if you win, that is. I think Equestria can stand let us having some fun for once, Asriel Dreemurr.

Its not like you can do anything. Four beings of chaos versus on ex-god of hyperdeath, I think you can do the math.

And even then, we know what you’ve seen. You’re too afraid to act, because of what might happen!

Once we’re through with you all, Equestria will be in for a storm of CHAOS!

Determination..........

Is no match..........

for FEAR...............

And Chaos!” they finish in unison.

At that exact moment, I break and conjure up the Hate blade, and continuously slash the mural with pure HATE.

“JUST. SHUT. UP. YOU. IDIOTS. I. AM. NOT. AND. NEVER. WILL. BE. AFRAID. OF. THAT!”

It starts to crack from the damage. “I............WILL..........NOT............”

The sword merges with me, causing my arms to morph into sharp, black blades. “DIE....................TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cross them, and swing them both directions, sending two energy waves straight at the four.

Every draconequus for themselves!” they shout. They teleport out right before the energy hits, exploding the mural, and surrounding building in the process.

Everyone jumps out of the way as the floor in front of me collapses in a circular radius.

As the dust clears, they see I’m panting from the outburst. I drop to my knees as my eyes start to water.

“Just............go on ahead. Sans is as strong as I am in magic. I..................need some time alone.”

They all leave the room as I look at my hands, retracting the HATE into my body.

“Four Discords.............Four knocks. Why...........why do I have to die?” I look down at my hands, then close them along with my eyes. ‘Come on Asriel, think! Where would Jack have gone, where no one would look?’ I look around before my eyes land on the portrait of the girls defeating Nightmare Moon.

“Jack, if I’m right, you are a clever man!” I stand up, and snap my fingers, teleporting in rainbow flames.


In a world full of strife
We must do our best to survive!
Try to break the chains that divide!

He’s dancing around the throne room with earbuds in his ears, hooked up to his tablet, right as I arrive.

There is only, one chance!

To take the right stance!

And keep, the power, alive!!!!!” he spins right as he spots me, crossing my arms.

“Ah, Asriel! About time you came to me.” He snaps, causing the earbuds to vanish in white light.

“Equestria’s gonna have a storm of Chaos in a couple hours, and your in here..............listening to music.”

“Despite what my parents think, I think music helps me get into the work, speed up a bit.” He puts down the tablet and headphones around his neck, then faces me. “If you came looking for me, then you must need this kids help.”

“I assume you know about Discord, and his crew?”

“Ah yes. Come.” He beckons me over to a nearby table with a black book, and some machinery.

“After that........comment, I was not in a good place, and I was under a lot of stress. So................I decided to leave the scene. One less character to keep track of, ya know?”

“Why did you come here then?”

“Two reasons. One, no one really paid attention to this place until season 4, so I knew no one would think this is where I went.”

“And the other?”

He smirks. “This might sound ironic considering who I’m talking to............but I’ll keep that to myself.”

I facepalm, and sigh. “Wait, how do you know about the Discord alliance?”

He smiles, and pulls me over to the black book. He opens it up, and flips through the pages, stopping at a picture of everyone. “See? Just because You’re here, doesn’t mean I’m not working on other things. Oh look, they’ve reached the Canterlot Maze.”

I look closer and, true enough, everyone’s in front of an entrance to a giant hedge maze, along with one Discord.

“Tell me this..................what is Discord planning?”

Groan! I hoped you wouldn’t ask that!” They hold their head. “In almost every single world, he separates them in the maze................hypnotizes them.”

“Wait, what?”

“They all have this trick where they turn the target monotone, flipping their personalities around. Fans of the show call it ‘Discording’.”

“So.................Applejack would be a liar, Rarity a greedy, distrustful hoarder, Pinkie a apathetic grump..............”

“Fluttershy a bully, and Rainbow a traitorous runaway. She’s the reason they lose in the first place.”

I nod, then my eyes shrink. “Wait. If he flips personalities around...............”

They realize it too. “Let’s try to hurry up. Best not have a Genocide run on our hands.”


“Are you sure they haven’t come out of that maze yet?”

“We’ve checked both sides your highness. They’re either still in there, or have been teleported.”

Sigh..............do one more sweep, then send a message to Asgore.”

“Yes your highness.”

They run off as Celestia looks around the room in thought.

Worried about your precious subjects, I see,” a voice whispers in the distance.

Her eyes dart straight ahead. “Who said that? Who’s there!?”

I believe you already know me, Princess Celestia.” The shadows around the room gather in one place, slowly condensing and solidifying into a bipedal figure, wearing black and silver gauntlets and boots, and a silver mask showing a red eye.

You!” she hisses. She starts to charge up her horn, but he raises a hand in defense.

Despite everything I think about you, I’m not here to fight.” They lower their arms in embrace. “In fact, I’m here..................to help you.


Her eyes shrink, and she gapes at him in shock. “Scoff! You, want to help me?! Yeah right, and I’m Nightmare Moon!”

Don’t believe me? Then think about this.” He starts to walk around the room. “Four versions of Discord, the spirit of chaos and disharmony, working together as a team. Not to mention in every world where there’s the Mane Six, he beats them by ‘Discording’ them, flipping their personalities. Now, Celestia, I ask you a question.
They stop in front of them. “What kind of chaos could they unleash, by combining their magic?

She looks down, pondering this before looking up at Infinite’s mural. “Four beings of chaos, combining their magic....................their chaos could spread to everywhere, and every Equestria!”

Even worse.” They close their right hand, raise it, then open their palm, creating a glitching image of a tree, made of stars. “The False Authors work on the timeline left this Equestria connected to all the other worlds. Not just Equestria, but Sonic’s, Sora’s, the Doctor’s, everyone’s, in the form of a Nexus. If they combine, and release their magic somewhere central to all the other Equestria’s, the effect could be.................” The tree starts to turn red, purple, and orange as well as grow black and blue vines. “Omniversal.” The image fades away as they lower their arm. “Imagine it. Every world, AU, and Dimension becoming chaotic. The laws of magic and physics would break, unstable time and dimensional openings, the very fabric of space and time would fall apart, within days.

She puts a hoof to her muzzle. “Even if they do this, why do you care? I’d think you would help them spread chaos.”

Hehehehehehe! Don’t get me wrong, I hate you. But I have plans, Celestia. Plans that would be ruined if this chaos happens. And despite the fact that my opinion on the worlds isn’t the greatest........................

“Even you don’t want them destroyed, only conquered.”

Exactly. I’m not about to let a bunch of mishmash beings with essokinesis destroy everything. So, Celestia...................” They hold out a hand. “Do we have an agreement?

She looks down at her right hoof, and brings it up. “So....................no one gets hurt?”

While this is in effect, we don’t harm each other, or their respective parties.

“And.............after, Discord is turned back into stone?”

Once our.................business, is done, I’ll leave, and we resume hostilities.

She looks down one last time, then looks at him, and hands him the hoof, which he shakes.


“Here’s.............here’s what I don’t get. How do we stop her? Last I checked, she was LV 19 before she RESET the timeline.”

“Just because she has such a high level, doesn’t mean you can’t beat her.”

“What..........?”

Sigh.................remember the words Sans said to Twilight? The one from Pages of Harmony?” I nod. “In the game.................the Genocide run....................that’s what he says when she fights him............and survives long enough. That’s the chance for MERCY. The chance for them to do the right thing. And that’s your chance to bring them back. Besides, if I remember correctly, you have quite the LV yourself.”

“But how would I approach her, let alone survive that long? Sans is the only one to have survived that long against an LV 19.”

His pupils widen. “I just remembered. I did it.”


“So, Infinite, how do we stop this?”

Any moment now, Rainbow Dash will be Discorded, and the maze will be teleported to Ponyville. From what I’ve seen in other realities, Twilight will figure out where the Elements truely are, then attempt to use them.

“And since Rainbow Dash would probably be missing, there would be no Element of Loyalty. The Elements won’t activate.”

Even if she stayed, it wouldn’t work because five out of six aren’t themselves. United we stand, divided, we, fall.

“I............don’t exactly follow.”

Come on Celestia, you’re smarter than this!” She tilts her head. He sighs, and holds out his hand. “Discording is a volatile form of hypnosis and Chaotic magic that flips........” He flips over the hand. “The persons mind, and personality. They aren’t the Elements bearers in mind and spirit, so the Elements themselves won’t activate.

Her eyes widen. “Then all hope is lost.”

Not exactly. After they try, Twilight gives up and falls under the spell too. If I can reach out to her through the good memories, and reverse the process...............

“She can use a memory spell to fix the others, and their friendships!” She then looks skeptical. “Wait. If you can do this on your own, why need me?”

Two reasons. One, I needed proof that we’re on the same side..................for now. Once I leave send a scroll through the dragon to her, saying I am genuine. Two, I need you to work with the Monsters to bring the others together in one place, and protect them from......................her.

“Who............?”

Let’s just say the Discords have made a big mistake.” She looks perplexed. “Hehehehe! The Monsters never did tell you about the Genocide run, did they? Before the last timeline, Frisk Dreemurr tried something else to bring back Asriel.

He warps right up to her. “Well, it’s called the Genocide run for a reason.

“She................she killed them all!?”

Almost all of them. She stopped when she faced Sans. RESET after getting dunked on.

“But..................but she’s so nice, and pacifistic!”

Exactly. And the opposite of that, is what she became. After all, the more you kill, the easier it becomes to distance yourself. And the more you distance yourself, the less you hurt. The more easily you can bring yourself to hurt others.” The ground starts to shake. “That’s my queue. Don’t forget about that scroll Celestia!

Someone forgot about the ‘no magic, no flight’ rule!” Discord shouts in the distance.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this, but.....................I pray that Infinite succeeds...................at least I can finally use that blade.”


“Necklace, necklace, necklace, necklace, big crown thingy.”

“But Rainbow’s not here.”

Twilight shoves the element onto Spike. “There, you’re the new Rainbow Dash.”

Everyone moves to leave, as I witness Twilight push a large boulder outside the house. Right as Spike starts to leave I grab him, and cover his mouth.

If you value your continued existence, then don’t scream for help. Got it?” They quickly nod in fear. “Good.

I let him go.

“What is going on here!? First Twilight comes in with the others grey colored, they fight over a book, then Twilight shoves Rainbows necklace on me. Now you’re here again!?”

All five of them have been discorded, its a form of hypnosis that flips the targets personality. As for Twilight shoving the Element of Loyalty on you, she isn’t thinking straight, anger is making her forget her friendship.” He burps up a scroll. “And there’s my cover.

I grab it from his claws. “Hey!”

I open it and read it over. “Perfect.” A bright rainbow flashes across the windows.

“Was that the girls fixing it?”

Incorrect. That’s the Elements failing since it’s missing one, and the girls aren’t themselves.

I grab his arm and drag him towards the library.

“Hey! Could you at least let me walk on my own!?”

I stop, and groan. I let go. “Keep close, I’d rather not endure the wrath of your sister/mother/master.

We walk in and notice two of the Discords jousting. I sigh, and hold out my left hand, blasting them with red energy into the ceiling and making them collapse unconscious. I snap my claws, teleporting them several miles from her through red glitching portals.

Might as well get comfortable, Twilight”s gonna be slow.” I snap, creating a stack of cards. “How about a game of poker?


(15 minutes later...............)

She comes in, looking down and grey like the others. “Pack your things, Spike, we’re leaving.”

I emerge from the shadows behind her. “Hello, Twilight Sparkle.

She looks behind her, frowning. “You’re Infinite aren’t you? What are you doing in my house!?”

Your precious princess and I have a truce.” She scoffs. “Don’t believe me? Then check this scroll she sent to verify it.

I hold out the scroll, which she grabs and reads using her magic.

“You came too late then. Discords gonna destroy Equestria. And I don’t care, as long as I’m far away from here.”

Just as I thought you would say. You were too angry to ever realize what Discord did to your friends.

“They’re not my friends! If they were, they wouldn’t have fallen so easily to...........what ever he did to them!” She yells, collapsing on a chair.

I facepalm. “Friendship doesn’t work like that. If you really were friends, you would’ve seen what he did, and fixed it before he won.

“They. Don’t. Care about me! None of them do! The Monsters just wanted my help with the princesses!”

I look up at her. “That’s not true. They............

“And of course, Asriel would’ve probably betrayed us anyway. I mean, he abandoned me to the HeartOooof!” I slapped her, making her hit the floor.

Shut up. Shut, the hell, up! You have no idea what he would’ve done!” my body starts to glitch in my rage. “This isn’t you Twilight! The Twilight I know wouldn’t just quit! And how many times do I have to freaking tell you!? I. Didn’t. Abandon you to the HEARTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My visible eye shrinks at what slipped. The both look at me in shock.

Sigh. I guess the jig is up. Power Down!” My form dissolves into light, revealing myself to the two.

“Asriel?”


“Are you sure this is a good idea?”

“Of course. Infinite has more than enough power. Also, how else will we get Celestia’s help?”

I sigh, and take it from his left paw. I flick it open, then grab the key. “Legendary Villain Mode! INFINITE!” I insert the key and turn it, changing into the Mobian.

Lets just hope everything goes according to plan.” I snap, warping away.

Sigh. I just hope he survives this.”


“Asriel? You’re............You’re Infinite?!”

“No. I am not, nor ever will be him.” I put down the morpher, staring at her. “That was merely the Mobian that he uses as a booster.”

“How did you do it then? Is that another Omnitrix?” asks Spike.

“Omnitrix? Ah, nope. There can only be one in each universe.” I sit down. “I knew, that I wouldn’t be able to convince Celestia to help the Monsters, not after the................not so welcome image, I presented with the godlike power of the human SOULs. So, when the Author, Jack, gave me the idea of using the same morpher that Infinite used...........we came up with a plan.”

“So this whole time..................you’ve been using his image to make Celestia work with you? Why would you need her help?”

As I stare at her, I watch her coat slowly change back to purple. “Because this...............Quartet of Discord, made a big mistake. Let me ask a question. Was anyone else acting..........strange, when you got out of the maze?”

“Now that you mention it, Frisk was acting strange. She disappeared when we came into the house, while the...........the girls, were playing keep-away.”

My eyes widen at this. “It’s as I feared.” I get up and grab the morpher.

“Wait hold on!” Twilight grabs my arm in her magic. I turn and see she’s completely changed back. “What’s happened to Frisk?”

Sigh. The opposite of Frisk, is what she became before the last RESET. Remember the Genocide run? Sans lied. It was a last ditch effort to SAVE me..................but she payed a terrible price.” I turn to her, and flick the morpher open, inserting the key and changing into Infinite again. “You know how LV works. The more you kill, the easier it becomes to distance yourself.

Her pupils widen. “And the more you distance yourself...............the less you’ll hurt!”

The more easily you can bring yourself to hurt others. She was LV 19 before......................Sans offered MERCY, and.............she greeted death, like an old friend.

“Well...........what can I do to help?”

What you can do, is fix this. Use the times you spent with your friends, your memories, against the Discording. Bring your friends back. And please....................” I put a claw on her shoulder. “Protect everyone. Protect the Monsters, and protect your own.....................as I have sought to protect mine.

I warp onto a hill overlooking Ponyville, and I spot them running towards a group of ponies.

Great...............at first I wanted to change my destiny.” I take off the mask, and a single tear from my right blue eye drops to the grass, as a storm-sized cotton candy cloud comes my way. I put back on the mask. “Sigh. Now i’m welcoming death like an old friend. I just hope they’ll realize............this is all for the better. Nothing lasts forever.


I warp onto the top of a building, and jump down behind her as they approach the crowd. As I look closely, I see it’s the group and Celestia, keeping the five in one spot.

“For the last time, get away from Tom!” Shouts Rarity.

i’d rather not hurt ya rarity. but you’re pushing my limits.

“Agreed Sans. I can see why they broke my student.”

I warp in front of them all, right as Frisk runs in for the kill.

Nice try. Infinity Barrier!” I force my right hand out, creating a red barrier that she runs into.

“Infinite. I see you succeeded. But how.............?”

No time Celestia. As you can see, Urgh! My suspicions were true. Sans, I believe you know what must be done.

i can see that. it’s a good time as any to use the surprise the author made for me.” he pulls out the yellow and black triangle.

Ha! Like a triangle can stop me!” Shouts Frisk. That’s when I spot her eyes are open, glowing red.

He raises the device up. “Comic Cipher mode, activate!” he presses the button, causing it to spark and make him let go of it. The moment it hits the ground, it breaks and creates a ring of blue fire that shoots up, surrounding him.

YES! ITS HAPPENING, ITS FINALLY, FINALLY HAPPENING!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” I look above us and see Bill enter the column of fire, causing some of it to turn yellow. “PHYSICAL FORM, DONT MIND IF I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Unbeknownst to us, his shirt changed into a white button collar shirt, and his slippers turned into black shoes while his sweat pants turned into dress pants. The inside of his jacket turned yellow and buttoned up, and he gained a black bow tie.

The flames recede as I stop an energy slash coming this way. “Am I talking to Sans, or Bill?

He opens one eye at a time. His right eye is yellow while the left is his normal blue. “You’re talking to both kid.” their voices overlap as he snaps, creating a yellow cane as he puts up his hood, causing a small top hat to appear on top.

This is seriously your move, comedian? Merging with Bill is suicide!

Suicide? Yes. But not for me. This time, I’m not going in blind. I know what’s happened kid, and I’m not backing down until your gone for good!

I’ll admit, the upgrade suits you. What do I call ya?

You can call me...............” He throws the cane into a twirl in the air, catches it, and slams it into the ground. The magical energy from it gathers and creates a Gaster Blaster with yellow eyes. “Bill Sans, the Comic CIPHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celestia, you and the others protect the girls. Once Twilight finds us, finish Discord off!” She nods and surrounds them all in a shield spell. “Bill Sans, let’s finish this. Once................a n d f o r a l l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right as the shield breaks we jump, blasting her from both directions into the building behind her. She tries to retaliate with her knife, but I quickly dodge and grab her.

Huh. Is that fear I smell? Or, are you thinking about the question from the last Genocide run?

She stabs my hand, causing me to let go from the pain.

You’re not getting away with that!” He sends the Gaster Blaster after her, while also sending her into the air.

I’m not about to lose to a smiling skeleton again!” she slices through the Blaster before it fires, and stabs the ground as she lands. “Welcome to my S P E C I A L H E L L!!!!

NULL SPACE BREACH!!!!WEIRDMAGEDDON BUBBLE!!!!!!” I disappear in a red, glitching portal while Sans is surrounded in a multicolored, trippy bubble. Right as Sans is covered, red, flamelike energy shoots out of the ground around him, lasting for several seconds.

I emerge from Null Space right after the blast recedes. “Cutting it close Bill! You know Sans has limits, and I don’t wanna find out if she can still RESET!

Sigh, gasp, sigh. Fair enough kid. Last thing I need is Sans here dying. I’ll admit, it’s been a while since I’ve had this much fun. The last time I worked with someone good natured, willingly I might add, was with Stanford. I’m not about to let another kid ruin this!

Then let’s finish this!

That’s when it happened.

Gasp!

Sans turns to me in a flash, and his eyes shrink. “no.No.

I look down slowly, and see the source of the pain. I was stabbed in the back, by a long, white greatsword.


kid..........n-no.” Bill leaves his body, causing his form to change back to his normal clothing.

I reach behind my back and find the hilt. “One, two, three!” I yank it out, seizing up from the pain. “Sigh.I know you did it, so come over here now, Celestia!

I hear her behind me, so I turn around and spot her near the houses.

“H-How...............?”

Urgh!” I grab my waist in pain. “I don’t have time.............You know what? If I can’t get the ending I wanted, I can at least make it a happy one.

I turn to Frisk.

Listen. I know you didn’t answer me before, but.........

I take off the mask as Sans steps up. “somewhere in there, i can feel it. there’s a glimmer of a good person inside you. the memory of someone who once wanted to do the right thing.

Someone who, in another time, had even been.................a friend? C’mon buddy.” I raise my hand shakily to demorph, right as everyone arrives. I go on with the process, revealing myself to everybody. “Do you remember me? Please, if you’re listening...........let’s forget all this, alright? Just lay down your weapon, and...........welp. Things will be a lot easier.”

The buttons pop up in front of her.

Please..........take the MERCY.

Everyone braces for the fight when her hand goes for FIGHT..................then she smashes it. She starts to tear up as she hits MERCY, and drops the knife.

Im s-orry! I’m sorry I’m s-sorry I’m sorry!

“Finally. Frisk. I know how hard it is, to back down after so much. But I’ll let you know, it won’t go to waste. C’mere sis.” I hold out my arms in embrace, and she runs in for a hug right as a rainbow wave passes over us, changing everything back to normal.

welp. Everything’s back to normal,” says Sans. He looks at me as I start to shake. “you alright kid?

Azzy........ y-your chest!

I leave the hug and spot the blood seeping through. I collapse to my knees as I shakily raise my hand. It cracks. I try with all my might to keep it from breaking................but it breaks. Mom gasps as the girls run and spot my breaking.

I’m turning to dust. I’m gonna die.


kid.........no.

“Azzy..........no. You can’t......”

“My child.”

Son.

I sigh as my chest gets cracks as well. “Can’t move, can’t fight back..............can’t even refuse it, or revert back to my last SAVE. But.........with what little power I have..............maybe I can do something else.”

I look at them all one last time before struggling to get up. “Frisk. Ya know.........you’re the type of friend.........I wish I always had.”

Chara and the girls look shocked at this as I close my eyes, tearing up. “I-I’m so sorry-y. Gasp! I just hope.......that maybe one day......you’ll realize........this is all for the better.”

I hold out my arms, sending out rainbow colored energy into the night sky. It changes it so it’s completely filled with stars.

All A-lone!

With no SOUL,

I could, no, Lon-ger,

Go home!

Seven, different colored lights shoot out towards Chara, six of which changing into six human kids. Their SOULs appear in front of them, and enter their body as a second red heart appears in front of Chara, and enters her.

Filled wi-i-ith HATE,

I made, this, game!

Ho-ping tha-a-a-a-t

I’d die, in vai-i-i-n!

Another burst of light splits into three, each landing and condensing into a pony. One is a stallion with yellow fur and a red mane, one’s a mare with tan fur and orange, fuzzy hair. The third is a tall, white alicorn with a long red mane, and an ink and quill cutie mark.


I look at Frisk. “You, who had fallen down,

and go-tten lost!

Looked, like the person who made me,

start, this ve-ry cause!” More energy shoots out as I look at Celestia.

Why, do you smile,

and refuse, to, fi-i-i-ght!?

I’m, not the one who can do

a-a-nything right, in, my, life!

Lines of white magic connected to almost everyone’s cutie marks, as well as ones from far away link to Celestia’s horn, and break. She looks furious and tries to get to me, but the alicorn and Mom stop her.

Go a-way!

please, do-ont sta-a-ay!

I ca-an’t, let, you win,

this, game!

I fall to the ground as the last of my power finishes the job, and multiple pieces of my body crack.

Why, don’t you............just kill, me?” I shatter, and turn to dust. All that’s left is my Clothes inside the dust, and my Monster SOUL, which shakes for a few seconds before shattering into pieces.


I warp to their location................and I’m too late.

“Asriel...............no.” I get on my knees and grab his sweater, and hug it.

Sans looks down, and frowns. You know something’s serious when he frowns. “why................what were you thinking!?” he spins around and looks at Celestia. “why did you stab him!? And don’t you dare say you thought he was Infinite, you knew that guy was just a form the real Infinite took!

Scoff! So this is my fault!? He was the one who took that........!”

“He took that form...............precisely because of this.”

They all turn towards me.

What do you mean?

“Twilight and Spike know.” I slowly stand back up. “I knew, that Celestia would never trust Asriel, not with how similar his powers..........were, to Infinite. So when he asked how he would survive Frisk, I came up with a plan.................looks like he had one of his own.”

“What plan?”

Sigh...................I had completed the morpher. The plan was for him to play the role of Infinite, get your help, and SAVE both Twilight, and Frisk. But, I wasn’t expecting him to.............do all this. For the first time since I came here.............he surprised me.”

I look at Celestia. “But just because he took that form, doesn’t mean you should’ve stabbed him! You had a deal, remember?”

“Quite right Author,” says the white alicorn. She walks up to Celestia. “Have things really changed that much, that you would go so low as stabbing an ally in the back? While they’re fighting for you at that?”

“Mother......I thought that.....”

“You thought that the very creatures that brought Luna back to you, after you yelled at her, were untrustworthy? That it’s okay to stab allies in the back?”

“I agree............although, who are you?” Asks Toriel.

“I know who............but I think..............this will do a better job explaining.” I look more closely at Asriels sweater, and find something I need the pocket. I pull it out and show it to them. “I think............he wrote a letter for us.”

They all turn and walk up to him.

go on. read it.

I open it up, and unfold it.

“‘Dear Mom, Dad, Frisk, Chara, and ponies. If your reading this.................then the original plan failed, and I’ve.............died. You’re probably wondering, how do I know I died? Well................Because I was shown. Before I came back from Barry’s world I kept getting visions, Vibes, of the future..............One of them was me, singing that song. Until a few minutes ago, when Twilight found out about the plan, I...............had been afraid. After everything, I still become the martyr. But enough about me. If the plan fails, and Celestia kills me, I plan to at least try to refuse it. If that doesn’t work..................then I’ll do what I do best. Give everyone a happy ending. As you’ve probably noticed, my magic brought back some people from the dead. As a gift, I specifically brought back people all three races have lost, Monster, Pony, and Alicorn. Mom.’” She gasps. “‘For you and the Monsters, I fixed our greatest mistake. Look at the human children. Don’t they look familiar?’” she gets a closer look at them all, and her eyes widen.

“My children...........is it really you?” She starts to tear up.

Its us mom!

How could we forget the one who took us in?

Say hi everyone!

Hi mom!

Hi!

Hi!

“My children!” She runs in and gives them all a big hug.

“‘For the ponies, I chose two very special individuals. Applejack. Remember the stories about your parents?’”

Her eyes widen, and turn to the couple next to her.

“Ma? P-Pa?”

They look at her.

“Do ya.........recognize me?”

They smile.

“How could we forget our own youngin?”

“Applejack, ya’ve grown up.”

She runs up and hugs them both. “Wait till Granny Smith, Big Mac and Apple Bloom see ya!”

“‘For Celestia and Luna...........I bring back the reason Luna fell into the underground. Queen Lauren Faust. Since Celestia is the reason I’m giving this gift, I am balancing it out with something else.’”

“And for good reason. Those white lines, connected to all your cutie marks? They were an old failsafe spell I made.............which I regretted. It’s designed to allow the user to influence whoevers connected to them. And I can see my eldest daughter, linked it to a ponies cutie mark!” She turns towards Celestia. “A cutie mark is ancient magic, it’s not meant to be interfered with! How do you think that awful disease popped up? It took me weeks to fix your mistake, imagine if someone got ahold of this one!”

“I’m not done yet. ‘Celestia...........despite everything that happened, I kept my promise, didn’t I? I only ever harmed ponies in retaliation, or self defense...............Listen. Despite what’s probably happened, I don’t want................I don’t want a war.’” They all gasp. “‘I used that morpher knowing full and well that I was risking myself. All I’ve ever wanted................was my family, my friends.............Frisk..........to be happy. With or without me. If not for me, do it for your sister, your mom, my family, Twilight. Try. Try to keep peace. Protect each other..............just as I have tried to do the same. And remember, Don’t kill, and don’t be killed, alright? It’s the best you can strive for. Bye, mom, dad, Chara............Frisk. Love- Asriel Dreemurr. P.S.- Twilight, I think you should give Spike time to be a kid. He is a baby after all, not your personal servant.’”

Twilight gapes at that. I sigh, and hand the letter to Frisk as I walk up to Toriel, Faust, and Celestia. “Look................I know that both sides, have made some mistakes. But how can the world be protected, if it’s not capable of change? Asriel wouldn’t have wanted everyone he sought to protect, fight each other to the end. Faust.” She looks at me. “I believe we both agree that his last wish shouldn’t go unfulfilled.”

She closes her eyes, and sighs before opening them again. “It is true. However, how can we work together? So much has happened................I doubt things will ever go back to normal.”

“I know. And I don’t think so either. Things change all the time. If people didn’t move on, and things never changed, the world would just become boring. Change is necessary. It’s time for it to happen.” I put out my hand. “Are you with me?”

She looks down for a few seconds, then sighs and walks up to me. She puts out her left hoof, which I shake.


They all walked into the house, and Lightmare sped downstairs, showing curiosity.

“What happened?”

They all looked down as Frisk walked over with Asriel’s sweater, crying. Lightmare realized as everyone else came out, and hugged Frisk, tearing up.

Riolu screamed, Stellar Nova and Maria ran toward their bedrooms, and everyone else walked up to everyone and comforted them.

i hope you’re happy celestia. all he wanted was for us to have a happy ending. and you ruined it. i kept my promise to you faust, i protected these two.................but i’m done keeping another. i’ll keep your precious ponies safe. b u t w e a r e n o l o n g e r f r i e n d s .” Sans left them all, along with Undyne.

The same goes for me.” She heads off, and the two young alicorns look down in shame.


(One day later.........)

Its nighttime, and Frisk sneaks downstairs with a flashlight and jacket, reading the letter to herself. As she reaches Asriels clothes, she spots something new.

What the? ‘Frisk. If your reading this, I somehow survived my death. This part is enchanted so only you can see it, so don’t try showing it to mom and Dad. We need to meet, face to face. In my right pants pocket you’ll find a spherical device. Press the red button, and it’ll take you to my old home............you know what I mean. And bring my clothes. Come alone. Your brother, Asriel.” she looks at the clothes, and smiles.


She arrives in my old bedroom.

Asriel?” She opens the door to the grey hallway, and looks to her right. That’s when she spots someone in a black cloak sitting at the fire. Me.

Asriel?

I turn and look at her. “Frisk?”

Asriel!” She runs up and hugs me.

Heh! It’s been awhile................since I’ve felt this.”

She looks at me. “What do you mean?

I slowly stand up. “What’s been a day for you, was four for me. Let me explain. When I got stabbed, I still had determination...............but not enough to refuse my death. I thought when I died, I would get the option to RESET. But I don’t have that power anymore here. You do.”

What happened?

“.............After I broke that spell Celestia had, there was enough determination inside me to keep my form stable......................but not enough to repair my SOUL.”

Wait........You mean.........?

I reach out, and open my palm. The space above it snaps back in a flash of purple light, and shows the seven Human SOULs, and my SOUL. They’re surrounded in a red aura, and are glitching and flashing erratically.

“What does this look like to you?”

Like.............when a computer has bugs, and...............

“And Glitches. Just like how a glitch in a computer is broken code in a program that shouldn’t belong, but exists..................a Glitch in the Multiverse is a person, or place, or thing that shouldn’t belong, but still exists.”

So you’re..............a Glitch?

“Last thing I remember doing before appearing here................was hitting a glitching RESET button. I RESET when I shouldn’t have been able to. Since there wasn’t enough determination to do it normally..................I got resurrected with something missing.” I sit down in moms old chair. “It didn’t fix my SOUL.”

What?...........what do you mean? You just..........

“That was the SOULs power, and determination. An empty shell. You wondered what I meant by ‘its been a while since I’ve felt this’. Somehow, you can make me feel...........something. But now? I feel...............nothing. All that’s keeping me alive is the SOULs power, and my determination to live.”

But what about Mom and Dad? Why didn’t you want them to see you?

I sigh. “Why do you think? I can’t go back. Not when I can’t feel..........anything for them. Right now, I’m as close as someone can get to a ‘good Flowey’ outside of Underfell. Plus, if they find out I’m alive, they’ll tell Celestia. My death gave everyone their final, happy ending. It’s best..................they believe I’m dead..............for now at least.”

I walk over to the clothes on the floor as she looks at me.

But..................Where will you go?

I shrug as I take the clothes into the kitchen, and put them on under the cloak. “Depends. Maybe I’ll go see the different worlds. But I can promise you this. I’ll try to be home for Christmas. By the way, what’s gonna happen to everyone from other worlds?”

With you gone, and no villains in sight? The Doctor’s taking them back to their universes.............except for the gems, Connie, Sans’ dad, and Riolu. Afterwards, he’ll go back to his, fix the timeline. Lightmare.............she hasn’t talked much since we told her about what happened.

“I understand. I was the first face she saw when she woke up here. I was also the one who bonded with her the most.” I slip the Inhibitor ring on my left wrist, suppressing my power usage. I pull another out and slip it on the other, suppressing my essokinesis seperately. “Tell her............to go to Barry’s, after Christmas. I’m heading there afterwards. In the meantime...............I’ll go see Jason and Ayo Kub, it’s been a while.”

Just............please. Be careful. I thought I lost you for good.

“You don’t have to worry about me getting reckless. Now that I don’t have a SOUL, I’m gonna be more cautious, because.................with no SOUL, what comes when you die?” I approach her, and hug her one last time. “Just remember what I said to you, in the last timeline.” I get up, and snap, creating a breach. “To get back, press the blue button on the left side. And one more thing. Please keep this secret from everyone. At least till Christmas.” I leap through, leaving the teleporter behind.

A tear goes down her face. “Goodbye, Azzy.” she takes the device, and teleports back home.
(Song ends)


Author's Note:

Hey everyone. With this new chapter, everything changes. Just as Asriel promised, I hope to get the next chapter out before Christmas Day. If people hate me for what I decided to do, I'm sorry. Eventually, I would've ended up having Celestia kill them all, and I didn't want that. Anyways, thanks for reading, and as always,

Stay Pony My Friends

Bye!