• Published 26th Oct 2017
  • 872 Views, 20 Comments

The Summer Sun Incident - Zaid ValRoa



The Summer Sun Celebration is a night of remembrance for the ponies of Equestria, and one to appreciate the glory of Princess Celestia. However, rather than a night of joy, the thousandth Summer Sun Celebration was marred by tragedy.

  • ...
0
 20
 872

Regarding the Events of the Summer Sun Celebration

Canterlot - January sixth

This statement page contains certain summary information regarding the events which took place on the night of the Thousandth Summer Sun Celebration.

Earlier this week a regrettable disaster took place in the Royal Castle, marring the thousandth Summer Sun Celebration. As a result of an accident, the Southern Tower of the Royal Castle suffered extensive damages. Its resident, Twilight Sparkle, who was severely injured in the process.

As a highly regarded arcanist, and my personal protégé, Twilight Sparkle was to participate in the celebrations to take place that night. One of the spells she was practicing backfired and, when in contact with the accumulated ambience magic, created a chain reaction which resulted in that night's magic explosion.

Twilight Sparkle is now under intensive care in Canterlot General Hospital, and we hope for her soon recovery.

In spite of these tragic events, the Crown reminds you that Equestria's safety and the well-being of its inhabitants are of paramount importance. Actions will be taken to ensure that such an occurrence will not happen again nor threaten the peace and safety which characterise our beloved city.

Her Royal Highness,
Princess Celestia