• Published 26th Oct 2017
  • 869 Views, 20 Comments

The Summer Sun Incident - Zaid ValRoa



The Summer Sun Celebration is a night of remembrance for the ponies of Equestria, and one to appreciate the glory of Princess Celestia. However, rather than a night of joy, the thousandth Summer Sun Celebration was marred by tragedy.

  • ...
0
 20
 869

Canterlot General Hospital - Long Term Care Report

Name: Sparkle, Twilight
Age: 22
Sex: Female
Race: Unicorn

Date of Admission: 06/01 - 9:00 AM

Doctor in charge of the patient: Dr. Hayes, M.D.

Patient Status:
Miss Sparkle’s condition remains consistent with Doctor Tender Care’s report. There has been no improvement on the patient’s condition since her arrival at the Emergency Room on the night of the Summer Sun Celebration. Initial wounds and lacerations show signs of healing, but there’s no sign of improvement on her neurological condition.

Recommended Course of Action:
Judging by the frankly discouraging results of Miss Sparkle’s tests over the course of the week, she is to be prepared for long term stay for further supervision. As per prior arrangements, she will be placed in a private room.

Additional Notes:
As requested by Her Royal Highness, Princess Celestia herself, I shall keep a close eye on the development of Miss Sparkle’s condition. However, both Doctor Tender Care’s notes and the report received from the Royal Archmage Court suggest there won’t be any change to her status. Nevertheless, I will keep my duties, and will keep Her Royal Highness informed should anything new arise.

Doctor Hayes
Chief of Neurology, Canterlot General