• Published 26th Oct 2017
  • 872 Views, 20 Comments

The Summer Sun Incident - Zaid ValRoa



The Summer Sun Celebration is a night of remembrance for the ponies of Equestria, and one to appreciate the glory of Princess Celestia. However, rather than a night of joy, the thousandth Summer Sun Celebration was marred by tragedy.

  • ...
0
 20
 872

To Princess Celestia

You once confided in me and told me you wished to be treated like any other pony. Allow me to do so this time, Princess.

I know what happened to young Miss Sparkle has hurt you. I know how close you were to her and her suffering like this brings you pain as well. However, you cannot keep acting like this. You can, and should, cry at her side and do all in your power to help her and her family, but not at the cost of the rest of Equestria.

I ask you to help us, help yourself, help Twilight Sparkle. Set the ponies of Cantelot at ease first. Assure them everything will be alright, help us get the answers to what happened that night and once this is all over, you can continue to grieve.

If you still refuse to grant an audience to me or anypony else, then I hope you will at least read this note.

Your friend,
Bold Spear