• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 908 Views, 23 Comments

Nights: Discharge - Tunefulsubset72



Nights. A name that haunts me, I have no memories of my past, all I know is that I'm a freak and people are after me

  • ...
12
 23
 908

Answer/ meeting an old family friend

"Let me know if you need anymore help." The librarian said as we began our search for answers." Have a nice day."

"Thanks." Spitfire said as we began our search." There has to be something here."

"I say we split up." Crimson said as he picked up a random book." Where did the librarian say the books about Annieria were?"

"Up stairs in the sci-fi sections." Spitfire said as I shot a glare at the liberian, who didn't notice." Sorry Nights."

"Don't worry about it." I said as we went up the stairs." I wouldn't blame people for thinking my kind is science fiction."

"And yet we live in a world of superheroes." Song said." Hypocrites."

"I don't think their being hypocrites kiddo." Crimson said." They just don't understand."

"Alright, but still." Song said as we reached the Sci-fi section." So where do we start?"

"Anywhere at this point." Spitfire said as she picked out a random book." So what are we looking for exactly?"

"Anything about Annieria." I said walking over to a shelf." There could be very little information."

"What about Annierians?" Song said catching us by surprise." Because I think I found something." she said pulling out a book." Anneirans: fact or fiction?"

"Talk about luck." Crimson said as Song gave him the book." What do you think Nights?"

"It's right about the fact part." I said smirking." What does it say?"

"Let's see." Crimson said opening the book." Interesting, it says here Anneireans are very skilled with magic and....ki?"

"I don't even know what that is." Spitfire said shrugging." Keep going."

"It also says...." Cimrosn trailed off." Nights, are you sure you want to know about your race?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked seeing the nervous look on Crimsons face." It's bad, isn't it?'

"It says here that the Anneiran race disappeared almost excatly one hundred thousand years ago." Crimson said sadly." nobody knows what happened to them, except all that was left......was nothing, not even any remains."

"Then unless i was pulled from my time by that portal." I said sadly." I might be the only one left."

"So Annierians originated from earth then?" Spitfire asked." Or did they come from someplace else?"

"Annerians never orginated from earth." Crimson said turning the page." They came from another dimension?"

"I'm sure that's what make it science fiction." Song said looking at the book." So Nights, you're not just a being from another world, you're from a whole other dimension."

"So there could be more." I said hopefully." But what dimension?"

"It doesn't say." Crimson said looking through the book." But it does say Anneirans are good with music."

"You did play Johnny B. Goode during music class today." Song said." Did you practice?"

"Nope." I said as they gave my surprised looks." What?"

"I didn't know that you played music." Sptifire said shocked." Why didn't you say anything?"

"Why do you think I'm always listening to music?" I said as Crimson continued looking through the book more." I thought you knew."

"I didn't." Spitfire said as her phone buzzed." Just perfect, I'm sorry but I have to go."

"It's alright." Crimson said looking up." I think we're done here."

"I'll see you guys later then." Spitfire said walking off."Don't stay to long."

"We won't." Song said as she looked at the book more." Hey, there's a family tree in this, check it out." she said as Cirmsons handed me the book." Look familiar?"

"It....does." I said as I looked at the picture wide eyed." It's......my family."

"Wait, that's your family tree?" Crimson asked as he looked over my shoulder at the book." Reconize any of them?"

"Kalmar Igby was the first member of my family." I said pointing to the first image." I don't know any of the others, but I diffently remember this one." i said pointing to a image of a man with light blue hair with a red streak through it." I can't place it."

"Hey there's a name." Crimsons said pointing to a word." Shadoc, Shadoc Wingfeather."

"Wingfeather." I said looking at the name." Is that my last name?"

"Could be." Crimson said as I handed him back the book." It says here he had two sons, the eldest named Maxwell, and the youngest named.....Nights." he said as I felt like time slowed down." and according to this, the wingfeather family was royalty."
"My father was a king?" I asked shocked." What's next dragons?"

"Hey look they were also dragon riders." Song said as I looked at her shocked." That's interesting."( thud)." You're carrying him." she said after I fainted.

"Just perfect." Crimson said as he put the book back, noticing who the author was." Huh, A.K. Yearling."
---???---

"So a Wingfeather is alive?" a figure said keeping out of sight after I fainted." it can't be." He said as Crimson picking me up and they left." Best if I follow them, If this is indeed a Wingfeather, Then the world is ready for a new hero."

---Home---
"Ugh my head." I said waking up." What happened?"

"You fainted after you found out about your family." Song said sitting in a chair across from me." Apparently you're royalty."

"And I'm the only one left." I said sadly." Thanks for the help."

"Do you remember anything else about your past?" Song asked as I sat up.

"No, I don't." I said sighing." But at least I know who my father was."

"Ah, your up." Crimson said walking in." Everything okay?"

"Everything's fine." I said standing up." Thanks for the help."

"You're welcome." Crimson said smiling." Get some sleep you two, you have school tommorrow."He said as someone knocked on the door." Who could that be at this time of night?" He said as he answer the door." Yes?"

"Crimson Beat?" the person said, he had brown hair and brown eyes, the same shade as his hair." My name is Swift Blade, I'm here to talk about Nights."

"What about him?" Crimson asked suspiciously as he crossed his arms." What do you know?"

"I knew his father." Swift said as I came out of my room hearing the news." And what happened to his race?"
---D.E.O, ??? Pov---
My name is Nights. A voice said in the darkness. Help me to remember.

"Nights?" I called into the darkness." Where are you?"

Friends to the end, eh Midnight. a voice said as I saw a flashback of me and Nights as colts back in equestria.I hope to see you again.

"But when?" I asked myself quietly." I'm stuck in this dimension." then the darkness was lighten up but a bright light." What?" I asked as the as everything went black and earth appeared below." What is this?"

"This is earth." a woman said in my head." Your friend Nights is here, he's alive."

"He's here?" I asked the voice." How?"
"I do not know, but he won't remember you." The voice said." He lost his memories when he arrived, saved before his races destruction."
"But I'm in a coma." I asked." I'm kinda useless right now."

"Then wake up." the voice said." Find Nights, help him to remember."

"How can I..." I said before I opened my eyes and saw the ground below me." Wake up."

"When will this thing wake up?" a armored guard said in front of me." Super girl didn't seem to like us tying him up like this." he said as I nicked my restraints, some chains held my arms out while some heavy thing was attached to my back." But Hank Henshaw said that this creature or whatever it is pretty powerful."

"And yet he was put into a coma by supergirl." The other gaurd said chuckling." I don't think he's that strong."

"I agree." the gaurd said looking at his watch." Shift's over, let's go." He said as they walked off and one of them dropped a tooth pick." Can't wait to see the kids."

A perfect chance. I thought as I saw the tooth pick.Just gotta focus my magic and... I whispered as I used my magic to levitate the tooth pick." Time for a jailbreak."