• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 908 Views, 23 Comments

Nights: Discharge - Tunefulsubset72



Nights. A name that haunts me, I have no memories of my past, all I know is that I'm a freak and people are after me

  • ...
12
 23
 908

Welcome to C.H.S/ a new friend?

"Nights, listen." Spitfire said as we drive towards the school." Try to make friends this year, please?"

"Can't promise anything." I said with a sigh as we stopped in front of the school." Anyway see you later."

"See you( slam)...later." Spitfire said as I got out." Please control your self."
----C.H.S---
"Welcome to C.H.S." Principle Celestia said as students entered the school." Just head to the gym."

"Just perfect." I thought to myself. "Trapped in a room with people I don't even know."

"Move it changeling."someone said behind me." You don't belong here."

"Leave me alone." Another voice said." Please."

"Yeah we'll leave you alone." the first voice said as I got closer." When your not around anymore." he said picking some girl up by the collar of her shirt." Now you listen here, your not liked here, your not welcome here."

"Leave her alone." I said approaching him." So what if she's a changeling."

"And what are you going to do about......it." The bully trailed off as he try to intimidate me, he was just a little bit shorter then me, but I still towered over him." your a big fella."

"Now leave her alone." I said getting in his face." or else."

"Yeah no problem." he said before quickly running off.

"You alright." I said turning to the girl as he picked her stuff up." Need some help?"

"Please." the girl said as I helped her pick up her books, she had green hair and yellow eyes."'I'm Green Song."

"Nights." I said handing her the last book." Anyway, I gotta get to the gym." I said as began walking off." I'll see you around."

"Wait." Song said blocking my path." You just helped me, is there anything I can do as a favor?"

"Nope." I said as I walked around her." Now please...."

"Want to be friends?" she said blocking my path again." Please?"

"No." I said as she look at me sadly." listen, not trying to be mean, I'm just not good around people."

"Oh, alright." Song said sadly." But can I stick close to you at least, because of what happened."

"I don't care." I said as we walked to the gym." Do you know what's going to happen?"

"No, I don't." Song said as we entered the gym." Are you sure you don't want to be friends?"

"Again, no." I said as I went to find a place to sit." She too nice for her own good."

"HIYA, IM PINKIE PIE!!!!!" A voice yelled almost making me go deaf." WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!"

"Nights." I said rubbing my ear." Nice to meet you?"

"Thanks!" Pinkie Pie said smiling widely." Enjoy the party, and smile."

"She scares me." I said as Pinkie bounced off." A lot."

"That's just Pinkie, being Pinkie." a guy said walking over to me." I'm Ryker."

"Nights." I said as we shook hands." So far this school is quite interesting."

"You have no idea." Ryker said chuckling." Do your ever smile?"

"No." I said scowling." I don't."

"Okay then." Ryker said nervously." I'm going to go over there, see ya."

"Hello and welcome to Canterlot high." principal Celestia said as the music stopped." Now if everyone will calm down we can get started." she said as students started finding places to sit." Again, welcome! It's wonderful to see some familiar and yet new faces in our school."

"I hate it already.".I thought to myself as I sat down. "I'd take Soarin's training then this speech."

"So without further ado, We'll go row by row, I'll give you your schedules and you can go to your first class." Celestia said as the first row got up." Next row."

"Hey again." Song said sitting next to me." I miss anything."

"Nothing important sing."

"Song."

"Sorry, anyway we just have to wait our turn and we get our schedules." I said as the row in front of us got up." We're still not friends, but I will help you when you need it."

"Thanks." Song said as our row go up." I wonder what our first class is?"

"I honestly don't care." I said shrugging as we left the gym." The only class I'm interested is robotics."

"My dad likes to experiment with robots." Song said as we stopped at a table to get our schedules." He builds some cool things."

"That's actually sounds cool." I said interested." Not to sound rude, but is your dad a changeling?"

"No, he adopted me, my real mom died when I was a baby." She said sadly." What your parents?"

"Like you I'm adopted." I said as she looked at me surprised." I never knew my parents, I don't know if there alive or not, I just can never remember."

"I'm so sorry." Song said as I looked at her." it doesn't bother you?"

"Not anymore." I said with a shrug." what's your first class?"

"Music." Song said." you?"

"Same." I said as she showed me her schedule." We have the exact same classes."

"Really!?!" Song said as I showed my schedule." Maybe we can become friends?"

"You're not going to stop asking, are you?" I asked as song shook her head." Just perfect."

"This will be fun." Song said smiling widely." Plus I can bug ya." I couldn't help but smile." You smiled!"

"Yes, I did." I said as she giggled." Just don't mention it to anyone."

"So are we friends?" she asked as we entered our first class.

I'm surprised I haven't snapped at her yet, what is there to lose? I thought to myself." Why not." I said finally giving in.

"Really!?!!?" Song asked excitedly as I just chuckled." This is going to be AWSOME!!!"

----Later---
"And that was the last class of the day." Song said as we left the school." But....homework."

"Yep." I said with a sight." At least it's just math."

"You heading home?" Song asked as we crossed the street." If so I'll see you tomorrow then."

"If you want, you could come over so we could help, even other." I said as we stopped." I live just down the street."

"Sure!" Song said as we started walking again." How good are you at math?"

"Good enough." I said shrugging." You?"

"I'm very good at math." Song said giggling." What's your best subject?"

"Did you not hear me play Johnny B. Goode during music?"

---Home---
"I hate math." I said letting my head hit the table." At least it's not to hard."

"Wait until second semester." Song said groaning." It will be a lot harder."

"Don't ruin the moment." I said as clattering came from the garage." What is going on in there?"

"Your mom?" Song asked concerned

"Might be." I said shrugging." At what time do you have to be home?"

"Six." Song said looking at the cloak." So in an hour."

"I'm home." spitfire called as the front door opened." You here?"

"If your moms in the garage, then whose that?" song said as spitfire walked into the room." And why doe she look like a wonderbolt?"

"Hey spitfire." I said as song looked at me surprised." This is green song."

"Friend from school?" spitfire asked." Nice to meet you."

"Ncie to meet you too." Song said as another nocie came from the garage.

"Is there somebody on the garage?" I asked as a nervous look flashed across spitfires face." Or are the mice back?"

"Hey spit. Do you know where.... Oh hey song." A man with balck and red hair said as he worked in from garage." I didn't know you were here."

"Hey dad, I didn't know you knew Spitfire." Song said standing up." Her son invited me over to do homework."

"Son?" The man said." Honey, I didn't you adopted too."

"WHAT!?!?!" I nearly yelled after hearing what the man said." Who are you?"

"I'm Crimson beat." beat said pulling out a necklace, with Spitfire's family symbol." Spitfire is my wife."

"Say didn't you that spitfire was your mom?" Song asked as I looked at her shocked." So that makes you my brother?"

"So, How long has it been since you last saw Spitfire?" I asked beat." A couple years?"

"Atleast fifteen years." Beat said shrugging." It was because of my job."

"Then how come you show your face now?" I said give hims cold glare." Explain that."