• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 902 Views, 33 Comments

Nights: Discharge - Tunefulsubset72



Nights. A name that haunts me, I have no memories of my past, all I know is that I'm a freak and people are after me

  • ...
12
 33
 902

The truth--Dark true origins

---Crown city present---

"DIIIIEEEE!!!!" Dark bellowed as he lobbed balls of energy at me." I DEFEATED YOU ONCE BEFORE, I CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!!"

"Wait, before?" Future Song asked herself."What is he talking about?" she said as I flapped my wings and charged Dark slamming him into the ground." Who are you really Dark?"

"Seems that is the question of the hour, isn't it?" Dark said as I swung my tail at him as he grabbed it and through me into Crimson." You see guardian, you may call me Nights, Yes, I understand that I look like him, but.....I'm not." He said as he chuckled as Future Song looked at confused." I am, but I'm not."

"I'm confused." I said as I stood up." You're me, but you're not me, how is that possible?"

"Because Nights, Ever heard of The Multiverse Theory." Dark said Future Song gasped." I assume you know?"

"How?" I asked as Dark smirked." How do you travel dimensions?"

"Simple, really, being a Deadra and all." Dark said as eyes turned yellow." But not any Deadra, a prince." He said as he summoned an axe out of thin air." Back in my world, I was banished by my worlds Nights and his guardians, you and eight others. I'm surprised you were even able to use a and elder scroll to do so."

"A what?" I asked as Dark look at me." What's an elder scroll?"

"They must not exist here then." Dark said as he laughed." Without them, you cannot defeat me."

"I can try." I said as I tried flapping my wings." Still getting used to these."

"You can't try." Dark said as he smirked as I looked at him blankly." Because you can only stay in that form for so long."

"What are you talking....about?" I asked as I started to glow and lost my fusion." Oh boy."

"If I can't defeat you in one world, I can in another." Dark said as he charged me.

---The future---

"Think you can get the machine up and running?" Future Spitfire asked as she wrapped up some wires and wound them on her arm." Red?"

"I can try." Red Wolf said as he knelt down and examined the machine."It may be tricky though, it took some damaged when you sent Dark back, but I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you." Spitfire said as Red nodded and grabbed some tools." Should we inform the other Strongholds about Dark?"

"I'll leave that to you." Red said as he worked away." But if you want my opinion, yes."

"I'll be back soon then." Spitfire said as she picked up a gun and left." Just to be safe."

---The wastes---

"Never realized how bad the it looked." Spitfire said as she walked through the ruins of the city." I wish I could've stopped it at least."
Spitfire said aloud as she crossed her arms and sniffed." I should've been there for him when he needed me."

"It not your fault." A voice said as Spitfire looked around." You didn't know this could happen."

"Who's there?" She asked she looked around."Answer me."

"Why do you blame yourself?" The voice asked as Spitfire loaded her gun." It wasn't your fault, if anything, it was his."

"Don't say that." Spitfire said as a tear rolled down her cheek." I promised I would be ther for him, but.... I wasn't."

"What if told you we can bring him back?" The voice said as Spitfire lowered her weapon." Or you could die here and now."

"HOW DARE YOU!!!!" Spitfire shouted in rage as she fired at a figure behind her, as the figure raised it's hand and deflected the bullets before vanishing." Hiding like a coward?"

"No." The voice said right behind her as Spitfire quickly turned and gasped, she saw a man wearing a brown leather jack with a red shirt and jeans, he had dark blue hair and a five o'clock shadow."It's been a long time, hasn't it?"

"N-Nights?" Spitfire stammered as her hand shook as she raised her gun and aimed it." You're a changeling, aren't you?"

"Then asked me anything that only Nights would know?" The man asked as he stuffed his hands into his pockets." and as for a threat, it didn't mean anything."

"How did you arrive on earth before Dark?" Spitfire asked as she kept her gun on the man."I've never told anyone, not even Crimson."

"A portal malfunction, it happened when I was four on the 25th of August." The man spoke as Spitfire lowered her weapon." You lost a friend that day, Doc, if I remember correctly."

"It's you." Spitfire said she dropped her gun." Where have you been all these years Nights?"

"Hiding." Future Nights said shamefully." I've tried to stop Dark on many occasions, but no luck, until now." Nights said as Spitfire looked at him confused."Dark isn't from our world, in fact, he's not from our dimension."

"He doesn't exist here?" Spitfire asked as Nights nodded." Then, Where is he from?"

"I don't know, But his name isn't Dark." Night said." His real name is Dagon, and he's a deity, a demon god if you will."

"Oh no." Spitfire said with worry." Listen, Do you know how to fix a time machine?"

"Believe or not yes, Crimson taught me a few things." Nights said as Spitfire sighed sadly." He's gone, isn't he?"

"And so will Green Song if we can't get you to the past." Spitfire said as she pointed towards the hideout." Follow me."

---The hideout---

"WHY IS THIS SO COMPLICATED!?!?!?" Red wolf shouted as he kicked the machine in rage." I've fixed a few of Crimson devices, but is this so different?"

"Red, I have news." Spitfire said as she entered the room.

"Better be good." Red said as he leaned against the machine." Goodness knows I need it."

"Good and bad." Spitfire said as Red Wolf rolled his eyes." I found someone who can fix the machine."

"And the bad news." Red sighed annoyed.

"Dark is from another dimension." Spitfire said bluntly as Red Wolf looked at her surprised." Yes, it's true."

"Then where's our Nights then?" Red asked worried.

"Right here." Nights said as he approached them." Long time no see Red."

"What? I...I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!!" Red Wolf shouted as he shook Nights.

"Keep him in one piece, he's going to fix the machine." Spitfire said as Red let go off Nights.

"Can you?" Red Wolf asked as Nights examined the machine."I've connected everything, recalibrated all the systems, but it still won't work."

"Have you tried plugging to in?" Nights asked he pointed to a plug that layed next to an outlet." Other than that, everythings fixed."

"No, I didn't." Red said as Spitfire stifled a laugh." Shut up."