• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 902 Views, 33 Comments

Nights: Discharge - Tunefulsubset72



Nights. A name that haunts me, I have no memories of my past, all I know is that I'm a freak and people are after me

  • ...
12
 33
 902

Darkness from the future

"We have to go back we can't just let Dad die like that!" Green Song pleaded as she fought Spitfire trying to get out of her solid grasp.

Spitfire didn't respond she just kept walking to H.Q.

"Say something damn it!" Green Song yelled as she didn't want to accept what just happened.

"Enough Green Song! He knew what he was doing and so did I." Spitfire finally barked as she grew tired of the constant yelling.
"What do you mean?" Song asked suspiciously.

"He told me he had been training in secret in order to perfect the Dark Rose technique, however the only downside and side effect he couldn't get rid of was his body would be sacrificed for it to work." Spitfire said as she walked in the doors of their headquarters and started walking towards Crimson's old workshop.

"Why are we here?" Song asked questioningly.

"Crimson told me that he had something for you that would change everything about our world. Only you can use it." Spitfire said as she opened up the electrical box and flipped a switch that was covered in green tape. Suddenly the floor opened up to reveal a pure black suit covered in panels that could make it appear invisible.

"What is this? Green Song asked as she inspected it.

"This is your dads last project. It's a wearable time machine that is only coded to your genetics." Spitfire said.
After about thirty minutes of getting the suit on and listening to the instructions there was a loud boom outside the doors followed by screaming.
"He's here you need to go now Song!" Spitfire yelled as more screamed.

"I can't mom." Song tried to say as more booming sounded.

"Fine but I will change the world I promise." Green Song said as she started crying her eyes out. "Take me to the Monday after we found out about Grimstone." Song yelled as the machine flashed and was gone. However, before she disappeared completely the last thing she saw was Dark Nights bursting through the door as she vanished.

Ugh where am I? Future Green Song thought as she laid in a tree outside of her old school.

BRING!!!! The school bell rang letting out the students inside and sure enough there they came. The Green Song of the past and.... Nights.

Suddenly Future Song realized they were walking straight towards her. she frantically pushed the cloaking button on her suit.

"Did you hear that?" Nights said as he passed under the tree.

"No what did you hear?" Song asked.

"I don't know hold on let me ask Crimson what were having for dinner." Nights said as he looked over at his shoulder in Future Song's direction.

After a short 15 minute walk to the house they finally arrived with their unwelcomed companion shortly behind them Nights stopped and turned around on the dime.

" I know you're there so show yourself or else." Nights yelled but there was no answer. "Suit yourself."

As the final word left his mouth Future Song was tackled to the ground by Grimstone.

"You know it isn't nice to follow kids home like this." He said as he hit the intruder in the head one solid quick time knocking her out.

"Ugh where am I?" Future Song asked as she awoke tied to a chair still in her suit. She tried to look around but only saw one thing gray mist.
"I'm the one who will be asking questions." A familiar voice said behind her. She turned around to see the one she had missed the most her father.

She then fell silent.

"So what do you want with my family?" Crimson asked.

She didn't reply.

"Answer me now damnit or I will lose my temper and let the other guy take over." Crimson said as he raised his voice to assert himself.
Still no answer.

"That's it I've had enough of this little act it's time to take off the mask and see the cast for today." Crimson yelled as he let his anger get the better of him as he grasped the helmet and yanked it off her head.

As soon as she felt the cold metallic embrace of the helmet disappear she looked straight down and her hair turned black.
"Look up at me." Crimson ordered.

No answer except for a low whimpering sound.

"Look up at me now!!" Crimson growled as he grew tired of this game.

No reply except the whimpering grew louder and she began to sniffle.

"That's it I am tired of your shit! If you won't look at me willingly then I will make you look at me!" Crimson roared with anger as he grabbed her chin and began to lift her head up.

As he did this his hands began to get wet with tears that streamed out of her eyes.

"Time to see who you really are you-" Before he could finish the sentence her hair turned back to the original shade of lime green and he saw her face.

By this time the loud whimpering became full fledged sobbing as the steady streams of tears that flowed down her cheeks became waterfalls.

"Green Song?! But how is this possible you look older and I just saw you in your room." Crimson said as he released his grip and she fell to her knees.

"I am Green Song but I'm from the future dad we have to deal with-" She was suddenly interrupted by one of Crimsons well known hugs.

"Why didn't you say who you were honey?" Crimson asked.

"Because I didn't want you to find out this way. We need to talk about Nights now." Future Song pleaded as the mist around them dissipated in a bright flash.

"What in the world?" Spitfire said as she saw Future Song sitting in the chair.

"Do I have a older identical twin sister Dad?" Green Song said ecstatically.

"Uh what is happening?" Nights said in a concerned tone.

"Later but tonight there is a change of plans on the menu for dinner. We're having her... I mean Songs....Oh sweet Celestia these paradox's are confusing." Crimson said as his eyes essentially spun between both Songs." We're having Chicken Alfreddo and garlic bread for dinner!" Crimson finally let out.

Everyone started to giggle as he made a fool of himself for his family as usual.

"Come with me future daughter of mine I got some clothes that should fit you and you young lady are taking a bath." Spitfire said as her motherly instincts kicked in.

"Yes ma'am." Future Song complied as the memories of her mother in the future flooded her mind. Whatever happens I will protect them all. She thought to herself.

--The future---

"Let's hope this works." Spitfire said as Dark busted through the door entering the room holding Red Wolf by the neck." She's gone Dark."

"I can tell." Dark said as he threw Red Wolf against the wall.

"Ugh." Red Wolf groaned.

"Why are you here?" Spitfire asked as Dark approached her." If you're looking for Green Song, like I said, she's gone."

"Then where is she?" Dark said as Spitfire backed up." or in this case, when is she?" Spitfire then drained of all color." I know she time traveled, I sensed it."

"You'll never find her." Spitfire said as Dark formed as dark purple ball of energy." Even I know you can't time travel."

"True." Dark said smiling as he launched the ball of energy at her, hitting her in the chest." But I have my ways." he said as he looked at the platform where Green Song disappeared." Knowing Crimson, he probably made a time machine of some sort." he said as he stood on the platform.

"He did." Spitfire said wheezing as she leaned up against a control panel." He built two of them, one for Green Song and one to get rid of you!" she yelled as she slammed the black button." Give Hank my regards." Spitfire said before falling over.

"YOU BLASTED SON OF-----." Dark was cut off as a bright light engulfed him.

----the present---

"A BITCH!!!!!" Dark yelled as the light disappeared.

" You okay?" A girl with rainbow asked as Dark looked around breathing heavily." Sir?"

"I'm fine." Dark said as he turned around." and your are?"

'I'm Rainbow Dash." She said smiling." most awesome student at C.H.S."

I've always hated you. Dark thought to himself." Beat it skittles." Dark said as he walked away. I know you're here Guardian, and I am coming for you!