• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 902 Views, 33 Comments

Nights: Discharge - Tunefulsubset72



Nights. A name that haunts me, I have no memories of my past, all I know is that I'm a freak and people are after me

  • ...
12
 33
 902

Saga 2: Chapter 1 powers discovered

"Welcome back." Hank said as we entered the D.E.O H.Q.." Crimson didn't expect to see you again."

"Hello to you too." Crimson said shaking Hanks hand." Been awhile."

"It has." Hank said chuckling." Still interested?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused." Crimson?"

"Let's just say the people I work with now, weren't the first ones to hire me." Crimson said pointing a thumb towards Hank." we go quite a few years back."
"Your hiding a lot of things then." I said glaring at Crimson." All the more reason I find it hard to trust you."

"Hey hank..( Whack).." An agent said scaring me as I punch him cross the room."...Ouch..."

"And your aren't?" Crimson said smirking as I gulped." Nights?"

"I could never do that before." I said as the agent got up." Sorry about that."

"At least you apologized." The agent grumbled as he walked off." Last thing we need is two super beings in this place."

"What else can you do?" Hank asked as I shrugged."What abilities did your people have?"

"Super strength appairently." I said pointing to the agent who immiedently ran." But from what I can remember, Some could fly, some had super speed, And a few were werewolves, but they were part of the royal wolf brigade."

"Since when do you know all this?" Crimson asked looking at me surprised." So you weren't joking when you said you got your memories back?"

"I wasn't." I said as I gave him a deadpanned look as Spitfire and Song walked in.

"Hey Dad." Song said ." Hey Nights."

"I'm guessing you saw supergirl." I said noticing the big smiling on her face." I spotted her when we came in."

"We did." Spitfire said chuckling." But can somone explain what's up with agent Williams?"

"Nights punched him." Hank said as Spitfire gave me a glare." Across the room."

"I'll have to talk...repeat that last apart." Spitfire said as she looked at Hank confused." Nights did what?"

"I somehow punched agent Williams across the room." I said shrugging as Song and Spitfire looked at me wide eyed." Well we live in a world with flying people and other thing, but me punching someone across a room is shocking?"

"Why am I surprised?" Spitfire said face palming." You are from another dimension."

"Exactly." I said sighing." so why are we here exactly?"

"To find Joker and Chrysalis." Crimson said as Hank pulled up a picture on a computer of Crown City." If Riddler was in Crown City, then others should be there as well."

"What others?" Song asked as she stepped a little away from me." Other villains?"

"Sadly yes." Hank said sighing." Not just from Gotham, but other places as well."

"Luckily we have a few ideas who might've showed up." Crimson said as I looked at the screen." Killer croc, Zod, Zoom, Harly Quinn, Bane, the Music Miester, the list goes on."

"You called in help right?" Spitfire asked." other than Batman?"

"We called in Superman, Flash, and a few members of the Teen Titans." Hank said as he turned into Martian man hunter." And of course there's me."

"And you Me and Nights to help." Song said as she turned into a cat." We can help right?"

"Not yet." Crimson said as Song turned back into herself." Nights needs to control his powers." He said as Spitfire handed me the power gloves." Could these help?"

"Let's see." I said putting them, only for them to spark." Maybe not?"

"I'll have to fix them." Crimson said as I took them off and gave them to him." They should not have done that."

"We'll have to talk about that later." Spitfire said as Cirmson put the gloves down." We need to come up with a plan to...."

"Uh mom." Song said as Spitfire turned around." Where's Nights?"

"He was just here a second ago." Hank said as they looked around." Where could he have gone?"

"Um a little help." I said as they looked up and Song burst out laughing." I don't know how to get down." I said as I floated upside above them." Suprise?"

"How?" Spitfire managed to say." You know what, I'm tempted to see if we can open the roof."

"Please don't." I said as I struggled to stay in one spot." Can't you fly Hank or can Supergirl get me down?" please not the last part I thought to myself." Any ideas?"

"I got ya?" Hank flew up and pulled me down." Now how to get you to stay down?"

"Why are you asking me?" I nearly shouted as I started floating again." HALP!!!!" I yelled as Hank grabbed my foot." Thanks."

"Try thinking heavy." Crimson said as I just looked at him." Try at least."

"I tried already." I said as I sighed, then began lowering towards the ground." I may need some practice."

"What caused you to do that in the first place?" Song asked as I shrugged.

"You did mention some of the Annerian race could fly." Crimson said." Maybe your one of those Annerians?"

"Well my father was one of the Strongest." I said as I clenched my fist." Maybe I unlocked my power on that night when I started glowing blue?"

"Maybe?" Spitfire said as I opened my hand." Try doing that thing you did on that night." She said as I looked at her confused." You know when you formed that ball of light in your hand.'

"You mean this?" I asked as I formed a blue ball in my hand then dispersed it." So I now just unlock my powers, what's next?"

"Let find out." Hank said as he lead us out of the room." We begin by seeing what you can do, and train you so you can control you powers."

"Sounds fun." I said smiling." The sooner, the better."

---Changeling base---

"So that back fired?" joker said as Chrysalis entered the room." Horribly."

"We have bigger things to worry bout other then Grimstone returning." Chrysalis said as she sat down." I noticed something or someone?"

"Whom?" Joker asked as he leaned forward." Was it one of those brats who thought they could take you and Riddler?"

"Yes actually." Chrysalis said she typed something in her computer as a video showed on her screen." The boy."

"The one with blue hair and the purple eyes?" Joker asked as he got up and walked over to her and looked at the screen." he does looks does look familiar, doesn't he?" joker said as he squinted." Imagine him with a red streak and lighter blue hair." Joker said as chrysalis eyes went wide with fear." You see it too?"

"It couldn't be." Chrysalis said as her hand started trembling." It is impossible."

"It's indeed possible." Joker said In a stern voice." This boy looks a lot like Shadoc Wingfeather."

---The future---

"Hello....Guardian." Dark said as Green Song looked at him with fear.

"He's here." Song said quietly into the communicator." Dark Nights is here." As Dark looked at her." I may need that help."

"Spitfire is already on her way." Red Wolf said as Song got up." Try to stall him."

"Been awhile hasn't it Guardian." Dark said as Song charged a ball of energy in her hand." Just give me what you stole and I may let you walk away in one piece, or two."

"Why should I listen to you?" Song said with venom in her voice." You're driving us humans to near extinction."

"Us humans?" Dark said as he smirked evilly." Last time I check you're just a hybrid, and the humans deserve what I'm doing to them."

"What could they have possibly done to deserve to be wiped OUT?!?!?" Song yelled as she threw ball of energy, which Dark knocked into the air with ease.

"The humans are causes of war and havoc." Dark said as he folded his arms behind his back." Why can't you see that?" Dark asked as Song clenched her fist in anger." Humans are nothing but a pest to the universe. Your so called heroes were fools to believe they are worth protecting."

"WE AREN'T PEST!!!" Song yelled in rage as she lunged towards dark." RAAAHHH!!!!" She yelled as Dark teleported behind her and kicked her into a wall." Since when..."

"I gained the ability to teleport after I hunted down the one known as Sunset Shimmer." Dark said smiling as song gasped." She thought she stood a chance, along with her team that tried to stop me."

"You're a monster." Song said as she stood up." You were my brother, What happened to you?" she asked as she began crying." What happens to the Nights I once knew?"

"I saw the truth behind the human race." Dark said as he began walking towards Song." You call me a monster, but you should know that you've been living amongst monsters your whole life." He said as he charged a dark purple ball of energy in his hand." To be honest, I've respected you, you've done all you can to stop me, and failed all those times, but never gave up." He said as he aimed the ball at Song." I'll probably regret killing you, you were quite the opponent." He said as a gunshot was heard and something hitting him in the back of the head." I see your help has arrived." He said as he dispersed the energy and looked behind him." Well if isn't Spitfire, I see your still kicking."

"Song get out off here." Spitfire said firing at Dark again, only for him to catch bullet." Red has something for you back at base."

"So Red Wolf is alive as well?" Dark said chuckling." You humans may be pest, but your full of surprises."

"Like this?" Spitfire said as she pointed above Dark." I hope you remember Grimstone?"

"How could I forget?" Dark said as his smile disappeared." I guess I'll have to kill Green Song another Da-OOFF!!!!" Dark said as he was tackled by Grimstone." Hello again old timer."

"Hello again Nights." Grimstone said as Dark roared in rage kicking him off." Don't like being called Nights?"

"I've become accustomed to the name Dark Nights." Dark said as he grabbed Grimstone and threw him." I'll settle for killing you today."

"Song let's go." Spitfire said as she helped Song up." We need to get out of here."

"Dad doesn't stand a chance." Song said as Spitfire looked at her confused." Dark found Sunsets team, He killed her."

"What does that me?" Spitfire asked in fear." What did Dark get from Sunset?"

"He can teleport now." Song said as tears fell from her eyes." Nothing can stop him." She said quietly as Dark knocked Grimstone into the ground." He's not Nights anymore, He's not who we knew anymore."

"I understand." Spitfire said as they stood outside of an entrance." GRIMSTONE WE NEED TO GO!!!"

"Give me a minute!" Grimstone said as he knocked dark back." Now let's.(shrink)...go."

"NO!!!!" Spitfire yelled as a blade stuck out of Grimstone's chest." CRIMSON!!!!"

"Thank Swift Blade in the afterlife for me for the new blade." Dark said as he pulled the blade out." And I thank you for the new abilities." Dark said as a he powered up and a dark blue aura surrounded him." Now that I have your powers Grimstone, nothing on this planet or Equis can stop me."

"Don't count me out yet.." Grimstone muttered." It's been awhile since we sparred and I had a lot of time to practice my techniques and
here is a new one!" He yelled as his body became pitch black except for his red eyes. His arms and legs disappeared only to be replaced with chains that wrapped around Dark.

"What are you doing?!" Dark yelled as Grimstone trapped him. Dark began getting irritated at something." What is the meaning of this why can't I teleport?"

" Haha you honestly think this is the first time I ran into your kind? No it isn't every man has his secrets. Be warned this has a kick to it." Grimstone said with a smirk on his face.

" No Crimson don't use it please!!" Spitfire yelled as Song tried desperately to hold her back.

" Spitfire and Green Song the two special women in my life. I have adored the times we spent together Spitfire with you as my wife and best friend even all the fights and petty arguments we had. Green Song my special little girl I have enjoyed watching you grow up and become a real woman, I enjoyed all the times we played in the yard, the times we stayed up a little late watching movies over the summer, and my most prized memory was of you graduating. I could never be more proud. I love both of you." Grimstone muttered through tears that flowed down his cheeks like waterfalls.

"Dad please stop talking like that you aren't going to die we can help yo-." Before Song could finish she felt her mother tightly grasp her shoulder. Song looked up and saw Spitfire crying. Then it hit her like a freight train.

"Dad." Song said sobbing as Spitfire tried to pull her towards the entrance." Why?"

" I'm sorry honey but your dad has to do this for all of your sakes." He then turned to Dark." And as for you my powers are going to disappear from your body like a vapor."

" What are you playing at old man?" Dark yelled as he tried desperately to struggle.

" Sacred technique 'Dark Rose'!" Grimstone yelled as his body started to break apart and fragments chipped away as a black light started shining.

"NNNNOOOO!!!" Green Song yelled as she watched her father shatter to pieces.

Grimstone just looked at Song and smiled the tears he was once shedding began to evaporate. His body soon followed. The only thing that remained was a unconscious Dark Nights where the two battled it out. And a devastated little girl who was being carried away by her.