• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 896 Views, 33 Comments

Nights: Discharge - Tunefulsubset72



Nights. A name that haunts me, I have no memories of my past, all I know is that I'm a freak and people are after me

  • ...
12
 33
 896

Ancient fusion

"We need a plan." I said as people cheered." Even if we call any other heroes, we won't stand a chance."

"What if we somehow mananged to get his stone?' Crimson asked.

"That would be suicide." Future Song said." When I got the first one from him, I had at least fifteen others with me."

"Oh...crap." I said as one of jets did a barrel roll." Dark killed superman right?"

"Yeah, why?" Future asked." He copied his powers."

"If my memory serves right, the only way Dark could've done that is if he fused with superman." I said." So if he fused with superman then...."

"He has the same weaknesses." Crimson said catching onto my idea." And if he's killed the other Zod as well, His weakness could be twice as powerful."

"I wish I knew that." Future said face palming." How are we going to get kryptonite?"

"The D.E.O has weapons that use kryptonite." Crimson said as he pulled out a communicator."Say Hank, you wouldn't have a kryptonite blaster on you by any chance?"

---Dark---
"So many mortals." Dark said as he hovered above the air field as a jet flew below him." And the Wonder Bolts are here as well...Good."

"You must be Dark." Manhunter said as he flew up behind Dark." I've heard about you."

"Ah Hank Henshaw, or should I say, Jon jonzz." Dark said facing him."I remember killing you, it was right after I wiped out Gotham and Metropolis."

"You really are a monster." Manhunter said as Dark chuckled." What's so funny?"

"Do you realize, calling me a monster, you're also calling my past self a monster." Dark said smirking." And no, I'm no monster, I'm...."

"A Demon?" Manhunter asked." A full blown freak?"

"The devil." Dark said as he charged Manhunter, but only for Manhunter to pull out a weapon and shoot him in chest causing Dark to stagger." So your finally figured that part out."

"I didn't, Nights did." Manhunter said aiming the gun at him." Now then, surrender now or I will use force."

"Sadly I won't surrender." Dark said as he stretched." Also, thanks for the power up."Dark said as he teleported in front of manhunter and kicked him towards the ground.

---Nights---

"INCOMING!!!" Green Song yelled as Manhunter crashed into the ground." I'm guessing Dark is at full power now?"

"Yep." Future Song said as Dark began descending." Here he comes."

"The Kryptonite didn't work." Manhunter said as he crawled out of the crater." Only made him stronger."

"Any other ideas?" Crimson asked as Dark landed a few yards from them." No?"

"We meet again, guardian." Dark said as Future Song backed up." We need to really stop meeting like this."

"Agreed, TAKE THIS!!!" Future said as she charged energy blasted and threw it at him, which Dark caught." I should've saw that coming."

"Indeed." Dark said as he crushed the energy ball." It sad really, no one on earth could stop me, and yet you keep trying, you should just accept your fate, but first, return what you have stolen from me."

"You mean this?" I asked as pulled out the Holore.

"Yes that." Dark said facing me." Now, just hand it over and..."

"How about you stand down or I'll sing the song." I said as Dark gave me a nervous look." I know this stone is infused with the blood of a sea dragon, question is, which one?"

"Sadly I never have the chance to find out." Dark said as he took a step closer." Becuase, I'm already pretty much a god, what use do I have with the Holore?"

"Then you won't mind me using it then?"I asked as I tightened my grip on the stone." What say you?"

"You're bluffing." Dark said angrily." You and I are the same person, I know what you do, and how you feel, so just hand over the stone!"
"That's where your wrong." I said as Dark growled." Sure I may bluff, but in moments like this, I don't." I said as closed my eyes as the stone started to glow." Sing the song of the ancient stones, and let blood imbuse your bones."

"YOU FOOL!!!!" Dark yelled as he charged me but Crimson tackled him in the nick of time." GET OFF ME!!!!"

"Make me." Crimson said as he turned into Grimstone." You're not killing anymore people." he said as I was surrounded by a bright light.

"Just give up dark." Future Song said." You've lost."

"You don't understand, The Holore was what made the fangs of dang, the enemies of anneira." Dark said then Grimstone let him go." Whenever someone is turned with it, there given a new name, and names have power."

"So Nights fanged himself?" Past Song said as the light died down." So what happens if we call him Nights?"

"Then my name is Nights." A voice said as Dark turned around.

"How?" Dark said looking at me." how?"

"Simple really." I said as I stood up and looked myself over." Huh, I'm a sea dragon now." I said as I looked at my arms and legs, which were now reptilian looking, and may hands were claws."As I was saying, like you said Dark, names have power, and if I'm told my real name, I remember who I am."

"Not that you idiot." Dark said as people began leaving." HOW DID YOU FUSE WITH YURGEN!?!?!?"

"It was fused with his blood." I said as I took off my jacket so I could unfold my wings." If you're wondering how I know that Dark, it because I was there with father when he made a deal with Yurgen."

"I'm still going to defeat you." Dark said as he began charging his power." even if you fused with a dragon."

"Then let's see." I said as stretched out my wings." Let's make a deal, I win, you turn yourself in."

"And if I win, I destroy your planet." Dark said as he began hovering." So let's BEGIN!!!"

Author's Note:

Yurgen/nights