• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 902 Views, 33 Comments

Nights: Discharge - Tunefulsubset72



Nights. A name that haunts me, I have no memories of my past, all I know is that I'm a freak and people are after me

  • ...
12
 33
 902

Where darkness rises, the light shines

--The future--

"Good luck." Spitfire said as the portal opened." By know, Dark and Green Song are at the airshow, you remember?"

"I remember." Future Nights said as he approached the portal." It was the one where you almost died, if I recall?"

"D@mn birds." Spitfire grumbled as Future Nights jumped through." Be careful."

---The present---Canterlot high---

"I need a medic over here." A police officer said as he kneeled down next to a hurt man." You're going to be okay."

"So, Dark is a future version of Nights?"Pinkie asked as Rainbow nodded." Never would've guessed it."

"They look almost identical." Rainbow said as a peramedic ran past her." By just looking at him, you can just tell he's evil."

"How evil?" Sunset asked as Rainbow shrugged." Evil-Evil or Wipe out all life evil?"

"Both." Rainbow said as a portal opened behind her." Not again." She said as Future Nights walked out.

"Which why to the Airfield?" Future Nights said as an explosion shook the ground." Time's running out."

"Just south of here." Rainbow said glaring at him." You're not another Dark are you?"

"No, I'm not." Future Nights said as armor covered his body." Call me Discharge." He said as his face was covered by a helmet with five blue lights." I'm here to take down Dark." He said as he flew toward the airfield.

---Airfield---
"So, He's a deity then." Crimson said as he dove for cover." Did you know Song?"

"No, I didn't." Future Song said as she covered her head as a wave of energy flew over her." If anyone knew, it would've been Discharge."

"Where is this Discharge then?" Crimson asked as Future Song shrugged." Of course."

"He disappeared after his last battle with Dark, which resulted in the fall of Gotham." Future Song said as Dark grabbed her and threw her across the airfield.

"How unfortunate for you." Dark said as he walked over to her as he a pink ball of energy formed in his hand and aimed it at her." At long last, I'll finally be rid of you guardians." He said as he smiled evilly." Then I'll be able to finish what I started with you rebels." He chuckled as Future Song threw a ball of energy at him." Pitiful." He said disappointed as Future Song fell to her knees." Die." He said as he threw the energy ball at her as someone stepped in front of her." YOU!?!?!"

"Long time no see Dark." Said the person as Future Song looked up." You knew I was going to be back."

"You should've remained in hiding Discharge." Dark said scowling." Now I guess I'll make sure you die for once."

"Get out of here." Discharge said as Future Song slowly got up and stared at him." What?"

"Thank you." Future Song said as Discharge nodded as she helped Crimson up." Let's go."

"I've grown stronger since our last fight." Dark boasted as Discharge remained silent." Giving me the silent treatment?"

"You'll pay for what you did to my family." Discharge said with a dark tone as a blade of energy formed in his hand." I'll avenge them, my wife, Children, everyone."

"And yet you don't even bother to avenge your own race." Dark said as Discharge growled in anger and charged him." Bring it."

---Past Nights---

"So that's Discharge?" I asked as I watch Discharge attack Dark, knocking him back." Think he can win?"

"I don't know." Future Song said worried." I've only seen once, and that's it."

"Could he be a guardian like you?" Green Song asked." For all we know, he could be the actual Nights."

"Possibly." Future Song said as Dark drove Discharge into the ground." I don't even know that Nights could still be alive, know that I'm thinking about it, I haven't seen Nights in a very long time."

"Something happen?" I asked as as Future Song bit her lip." Something bad?"

"Just before you left for college, you taught me how to control energy." Future Song said as she leaned against the back of the bleachers." We were few days into training, I got over confident and hurt myself critically." She said as she pulled up her sleeve and revealed a scare." I was rushed to the hospital and the Docters said I was lucky to be alive, Crimson thought it was your fault and you two got into a fight, Sometime after, you just vanished." Future Song said sadly." You were supposed to leave for college that day, so we thought you left, I explained to Crimson what happened and he felt bad, so we tried calling but never got answer."

"But where does Dark come in?" I asked as the ground shook." Those two are going all out."

"After you disappeared, There was reports of villains being killed by an unknown person." She said as she signed." I was recently recruited by the D.E.O at the time so I helped out with the investigation, it took us weeks just to find this guy, until one day we got a report that there was some thing going on in jump city, the teen titans said they could check it out, but it lead to there down fall."
"They died?" Green Song asked as Future Song nodded.

"When we heard that the titans had fallen me and Manhunter where going to check it out, but before we got there, a bright light filled the sky, and jump city was no more." Future song said sadly as stared at a light." There were no survivors, This is when we realized that this person was a true threat to earth, we called in every hero we could think of so we could stop this guy, but, it began something that we could not stop."

"How did you find out who it was?" Crimson asked.

"The college that excepted Nights happened to be a univesity in metropolis, so we decided to visit, but when we arrived, we were told that he never arrived and that they couldn't get in contact with him." Future Song said as a tear rolled down her cheek." We were just about to leave when we were told to stay inside because of an attack on the city, there happened to be a tv there so we watched the news, Superman was Fighting Dark." Future Song sadly said as she looked down." The fight went on for hours on end, but it only lead to supermans death, People began to panic, once Earth's figure of hope had fallen, We were then told to evacuate, but as we left the college, It was happening right in front of us, killing everyone who didn't get out, It was then I saw Dark for the first time."

"Must've been hard." I said as Future Song nodded." So you pretty much lost everything, I can relate to that part."

---Discharge---

"I'll admit, you're much stronger then before." Dark said as Discharged glare at him through his broken mask."I'll actually miss you when your dead."

"I don't plan on dying today." Discharge said in anger as his visible eye turned bright blue and sparks surrounded him." I'll show the reason I'm called discharge." He said said as he swung his arm downwards and wave of blue engry came out of it." GO BACK TO HELL!!!!" He yelled as the wave hit dark sending him to the ground.

"H-how?" Dark asked in rage as he stood up." HOW?!?!"

"Because I finally found your weakness." Discharged said as he walked over to Dark." That wave I hit you with, gave you power, too much in fact."

"Oh no." Dark said in fear as Discharge raised his hand as sparks covered it." So...this it then, I've been beaten by a peasant like yourself Discharge."

"If anyone's a peasant, it's you Dark." Discharge said as Dark looked away." I would know, because I'm a king."

"I know." Dark said as Discharge placed his hand on Dark's shoulder, causing him to yell in pain as he turned to dust.

"He's gone?" Future Song asked as she came out of cover followed by Crimson and myself." You did it?"

"I did." Discharge said as he clenched his fist." Thanks for softening him up for me."

"He wiped the floor with us." Crimson said as Discharge turned around." Your mask's broken."

"I know Crimson." Discharge said as Crimson looked at him confused." We've known each other for a long time."

"You did?" Future Song asked as Discharge nodded." How?"

"Because, he was like a big brother to me." Discharge said as he took of his helmet." Until he tried to kill me."

"Nights?" Future Song asked as he smiled.

"This is just a mind-f@ck, isn't it." Crimson said as my jaw dropped.

"Where were you?" Future Song asked as Future Nights smiled.

"A story for another time." He said as Future Song pouted." I promise, for know we need to head back, Mom's worried."

"Until we meet again?" I asked as Future Song nodded.

"By dad." Future Song said as she hugged Crimson." I'll miss you."

" I'll miss you too honey and if you ever have some jerk like that bully you let me know and I'll be there in an instant as soon as I finish my time machine. I don't care about paradoxes when my little girl's in trouble." Crimson said as he tried to hold back tears." Good luck rebuilding everything!"

"Thanks." Future Nights said as he stepped through the portal follow by Future Song.

Author's Note:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment