• Published 15th Jun 2012
  • 2,995 Views, 16 Comments

The Elements of Nature Book 3 - 气 (Air) - Superior-Doc-Fossil



One Avatar to go. Four Elements left.

  • ...
6
 16
 2,995

Chapter 14, Sozin's Comet Part 1: The Phoenix King

The Elements of Nature
Book 3: 气 (Air)
Chapter 14, Sozin's Comet Part 1: The Phoenix King

It took the group one day to reach Ozia's old beach house. At first, the place was, quiet literally, a dumped, but after a little Rarity makeover, it was as good as new. They are soon accompanied by Celestia and Luna. That night, Twilight is in the bathroom with a small device. It says, “Test results: positive” Twilight then gets a really big smile at this.

==================================================================

The next day, Fire’ is practicing his firebending, with Zuko watching him like a hawk. “More ferocious!” Zuko said after a Fire’ does a fire punch. “Imagine striking through your opponent's heart!”

“I'm trying.” An irritated Firebrand said to Zuko.

The little argument catches most of the group's attention. “Now let me hear you roar like a tiger!” Firebrand then gives a light roar as fire bursts come out of his hoofs and mouth. “That sounded pathetic! I said roar!” Fire’ then roars even louder, as even larger fire bursts come out of his hands and mouth. Spike then runs and hides behind Zuko's leg in fear as Zuko nods approvingly.

Twilight then walks up with two watermelons. “Who wants a nice cool glass of watermelon juice?”

Fire’ then brightens up at this. “I do!” He said as he takes a glass.

But Zuko takes the glass. “Hey! You're lesson's not over yet! No time for a drink!”

“Come on, Zuko.” Agua said to the Fire Prince. “Just take a break. What's the big deal?”

“Fine!” Zuko said as Fire’ happily takes the watermelon. “If you want to lounge around like a bunch of sloths all day, then go ahead!” Zuko then bitterly walks away.

“Maybe Zuko's right.” Hielo said. “Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy. But I know just the thing to change all that: Beach party!

They all then head down to the beach. Rainbow and Applejack dive into the water, and when they come up, seaweed are on their heads. Twilight conjures up surfboard and surfs on the water. Agua watching Hielo grab some seaweed and bring it to an area. He then takes two buckets and fills them with water. Fire’ sticks the last piece of wood on a life-sized sand sculpture of a snake dragon, finishing the teeth last. “Check out my dragon sculptor.” Fire’ said as Terra walks over.

“Not bad, Flame Head, but I've been working on a new technique called sandbending.” Terra said as she cracks her ankles. “You're gonna love this.” She then uses sandbending to create a sand replica of the city of Ba Sing Se. Fire’ peers down and marvels at the replica's details.

“Whoa! Wow, you've even made a little King Kuei and Bosco.” An impressed Sweetie Belle said as she and the other crusaders walk up to it.

The five then look at a hard working Hielo. “Try and top that, Hielo.” Terra said as Hielo does the finishing touches.

Hielo then shows them his sculpture, a grotesque looking mound with seaweed for hair, a starfish for a nose, and rocks and shells for eyes and mouth. “Ta da!”

“Is that a blubbering blob monster?” Scootaloo asked the warrior Pegasus.

“No, it's Agua!” Hielo defensively said. The three fillies and Fire’ just stare at him with shocked until they and Terra laugh hysterically.

“Agua, we'll all understand if you break up with him over this.” Terra said to Agua, who is sitting on a beach towel with Rarity.

“I think it's sweet.” Agua said. She then gets a kiss from Hielo.

“But it doesn't even look like-” Fire’ began to say, until he is cut off by fire blast that destroys the sculpture. Zuko is the source of the blast and he chases after Fire,’ blasting at him with firebending. Fire’ jumps over the sand replica of Ba Sing Se as Zuko destroys it. Fire’ then hides behind his dragon sand sculpture. “What are you doing?”

“Teaching you a lesson!” Zuko answered as he destroys Fire's dragon sculpture with a fire blast. Fire’ jumps back and runs up to the house, with Zuko after him, continually firing blasts at him. Twilight and the others come back to shore and see the destruction.

“What happened?” Shining asked.

“Zuko's gone crazy!” Hielo said as he rubs his sculpture. “I made a sand sculpture of Agua and he destroyed it!” He then pauses for a moment. “Oh, and he's attacking Fire.’”

Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Shining, Terra, Blitz, Ar, Golden Rod, Celestia, Luna, Lunar, and Agua then go after them, the latter dragging Agua. Zuko is still chasing Fire’ onto a tree as Zuko sends another fire blast at him, forcing him to jump onto the roof of the beach house. Zuko then climbs onto the roof. “Get a grip before I blast you off this roof!” Fire’ said to Zuko.

“Go ahead and do it!” Zuko then blasts fire at Fire’ again, who slides down the roof and into the house. He hides behind a dresser. Zuko breaks the roof with firebending and drops into the room. He takes a fighting stance and looks around for Fire,’ who kicks the dresser at him, but Zuko destroys it. Fire’ runs into the hall. Zuko then augments fire into the hallway. Fire’ then clears his part of the hallway from the fire using his firebending. “Enough!” Fire’ yelled as he fires a magic laser at Zuko, sending him out of the house. Everyone then approaches Zuko outside.

What's wrong with you? You could have hurt Firebrand!” Twilight yelled.

‘What's wrong with me?’” Zuko asked. “What's wrong with all of you!? How can you all sit around having beach parties when Sozin's Comet is only three days away?!” The group, especially Pinkie Pie due to Zuko saying something anti-party, just stare at him. “Why are you all looking at me like I'm crazy?”

“About Sozin's Comet, we were actually gonna wait to fight the Fire Lord until after it came, mate.” Blitz said.

“After?” A shocked Zuko said.

“Were not completely ready yet.” Agua said. “We still have’t gotten complete control over our bending.”

“So, you all knew the Avatars were going to wait?” Zuko asked the others.

“Honestly, if the Avatars try to fight the Fire Lord now, they're going to lose. No offense.” Hielo said.

“And besides, I was the one who suggested we wait.” Celestia said. “The whole point of fighting the Fire Lord before the Comet was to stop the Fire Nation from winning the War, but they pretty much won the War when they took Ba Sing Se. Things can't get any worse.”

“I’m sorry, Princess. But you're wrong.” Zuko said as he turns away from them. “It's about to get worse than you can even imagine.”

==================================================================

Zuko then flashes back to one day before he betrayed his father. Servants are help Zuko get dressed on his way to a meeting. Once done, they stay behind and bow to him as he walks on. “The day before I betrayed him, my father asked me to attend an important war meeting. It was what I dreamed about for so many years. My father had finally accepted me back.”

Zuko then walks into the war room and goes by his father's side. “Welcome, Prince Zuko. We waited for you.” Ozia said as Zuko sits down beside him. Azula is on the other side. “General Shin, your report.”

“Thank you, sire.” General Shin said as he stands up. He then walks up to the opposite side of Ozia across the table, which has a map of the world on it. “Ba Sing Se is still under our control. However, rebellions have prevented us from achieving total victory in Geo Firma.”

“What is your recommendation?” Ozia asked the general.

“Our army is spread too thin, we should transfer more domestic forces into Geo Firma.” The general said.

Ozia then thinks for a moment, then remembers that his son has been among the ponies of Geo Firma before. “Prince Zuko, you've been among the Geo Firma commoners. Do you think that adding more troops will stop these rebellions?”

“The people of Geo Firma are proud and strong. They can endure anything, as long as they have hope.” Zuko answered.

“Yes, you're right.” Ozia said to him. “We need to destroy their hope.”

“Well, that's not exactly what I-” Zuko began, only to be cut off by Azula.

I think you should take their precious hope and the rest of their land and burn it all to the ground.” Azula said to her father.

“Yes ... Yes you're right, Azula.” Ozia said as he stands up and walks to the world map. “Sozin's Comet is almost upon us, and on that day, it will endow all Earth Ponies with the power to create fire from our own Chi. No one, not even Celestia and Luna, will stand a chance against us.”

“What are you suggesting, sire?” One of the generals asked.

“When the comet last came, my ancestor, Fire Lord Sozin, used it and dealt a deadly first strike against the world. Now, I will use its power to end Geo Firma, Equestria, the USA, and all our other enemies ... permanently.” Ozia said as he walks to the center of the map, with Zuko staring at him, astonished. “From our airships, we will reign fire over their lands, a fire that will destroy everything; and out of the ashes, a new world will be born, a world in which all the lands are Fire Nation and I am the supreme ruler of everything!” The war generals then applaud for Ozia and his plans, mostly out of fear.

“I wanted to speak out against this horrifying plan, but I'm ashamed to say I didn't.”

==================================================================

Back in the present, the group are looking at a sitting Zuko, completely horrified. “My whole life, I struggled to gain my father's love and acceptance, but once I had it, I realized I'd lost myself getting there. I'd forgotten who I was.” Zuko finished.

Twilight then gets on her knees. “I can't believe this.”

“I always knew the Fire Lord was a bad guy, but his plan is just pure evil.” Rainbow said.

“What are we gonna do?” Fire’ asked.

“I know you're scared, and I know you're not ready to save the world, but if you six don't defeat the Fire Lord before the comet comes, there won't be a world to save anymore.” Zuko said to Fire,’ Agua, Terra, Blitz, Ar and Golden Rod as he gets up.

“Why didn't you tell us about your dad's crazy plan sooner?!” Blitz asked as Fire’ walks away.

“I didn't think I had to.” Zuko defended. “I assumed you were still going to fight him before the comet. No one told me you all decided to wait.”

“This is bad.” Fire’ said as he sinks down to the ground. “This is really, really bad.”

“Fire,’ you don’t have to do this alone.” Twilight said as she sits down next to him along with Golden Rod.

“Thats right, buddy.” GR said to his old friend. “If we all fight the Fire Lord together, we got a shot at taking him down.”

“Fighting the Fire Lord is going to be the hardest thing we've ever done together, but I wouldn't want to do it any other way.” Agua said as the team get into a group hug, except Zuko. “Get over here Zuko. Being part of the group also means being part of group hugs.” With a resigned look on his face, Zuko joins the hug.

==================================================================

Later at the beach house courtyard, Zuko is about to teach Fire’ and Golden Rod one very important lesson. Under the pavilion, Agua and Twilight are watching with the CMC at their side. “There's one technique you need to know before facing my father - how to redirect lightning.” This causes Fire’ to smile as Zuko shows them how the energy should flow through the body. “If you let the energy in your own body flow, the lightning will follow it. You turn your opponents' energy against them.”

“Hey, wait, thats like waterbending.” Agua said as Golden Rod and Fire’ join Zuko.

“Exactly.” Zuko said to her. “My uncle invented this technique himself by studying waterbending scrolls.”

“So, how many times have you redirected lightning?” Scootaloo asked.

“Only once, against my father.” Zuko answered the orang filly.

“What did it feel like?” Fire’ asked, causing Zuko to stop practicing the lightning redirection form.

“Exhilarating...” Zuko said as he flashes back to the moment for a few seconds, “but terrifying. You feel so powerful holding that much energy in your body, but you know if you make the wrong move, it's over.”

Fire’ then nervously chuckles. “Well, not over over. I mean there's always Agua and a little Spirit Water action, am I right?”

“Actually, I used it all up after Azula shot you.” Agua sad, causing a disappointed Fire’ to say ‘Oh.’

“You'll have to take the Fire Lord's life before he takes yours.” Zuko said to the two true Avatars.

“Yeah, I'll just do that.” Fire’ said.

==================================================================

Later at a rocky cliff side, Hielo places a watermelon with a carved face on a draped mannequin as the others walk up. “Gather round, Team Avatar.” He said to the team. “In order to take out the Fire Lord - or in this case, the Melon Lord - our timing has to be perfect.” He then kneels down on the ground and draws a line heading toward the Melon Lord symbol. “First, Luna, Lunar, Shining, Spitfire, Soarin’ and I will draw his fire. Then, Agua and Zuko along with the others, except Terra, charge in with some magical liquidy hot offense, and while the Melon Lord is distracted, Fire’ swoops in - and bam! - he delivers the final blow.” Hielo said, all while drawing different lines.

“Uh ... what about me?” Terra asked.

“For now, you're the Melon Lord's forces.” Hielo answered.

“So I get to chuck flaming rocks at all of you?” An excited Terra said.

“Whatever makes the training feel more realistic.”

“Sweetness.” Terra said as she plans on how to be the Melon Lord. A few minutes later, Terra is surrounded by boulders coated in grease with small bowls of fire set out in front of each boulder. “Mwah-ha-ha-ha!” She evilly laugh as most of the group and look at Fire.’ Hielo signals to the others to start moving. Hielo Luna, Lunar, Shining, Spitfire and Soarin' run toward the Melon Lord, but become confronted by stone Fire Nation soldiers, who suddenly rise out of the ground. Hielo cuts one stone soldier in half and as the others uses their magic to blow them up. They keep running, but a large burning rock boulder falls out of the sky, blocking the camera's view of them. Shining jumps over the boulder as Hielo finds himself fallen down just a few inches away from the flaming boulder and jumps up.

Watch it, Terra!” Hielo yelled.

I am not Terra. I am Melon Lord! Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!” Terra said as she lights a second boulder on fire and sends it through the air at Zuko, Twilight, and Agua. They run around the boulder and become surrounded by a circle of stone Fire Nation soldiers, which they quickly destroy.

Now, Fire’!” Twilight yelled as Fire’ jumps, preparing to strike the Melon Lord with his sword. Fire’ looks at the Melon Lord and changes expressions from anger to uncertainty. When he lands, Fire’ stops his attack just before killing the Melon Lord and backs away.

“What are you waiting for?” Zuko asked. “Take him out!”

“I can't.” Fire’ said as he shakes his head.

“What's wrong with you?” Hielo asked as he walks up to Fire.’ “If this was the real deal, you'd be shot full of lightning from his gun right now.”

“I'm sorry, but it just didn't feel right.” Fire’ said as he puts away his sword. “I didn't feel like myself.” Hielo then takes Fire’s sword. Fire’ wincing as he hears squashing sounds.

“There, that's how it's done.” Hielo said as a pice of the Melon Lord’s head falls to the ground. Fire’ looks at this completely horrified.

==================================================================

Later that night, Team Avatar shares a meal outside, with Fire’ facing away from the rest of the group. “I have a surprise for everyone!” Rainbow said as she walks up to them, carrying a scroll.

“I knew it! You did have a secret thing with Blitz!” Terra said, with most of the group looking at her strangely, and Blitz’s face as red as a tomato.

“Uh, no.” Rainbow said as the group start eating again. “I was looking for cooking pots in the attic, and I found this!” Rainbow than shoes them the scroll, which has a picture of a baby Earth Pony playing on the beach. The baby has a strange resemblance to ... “Look at baby Zuko. Isn't he cute?” Everyone except Zuko then laughs. “Oh, lighten up. I'm just teasing.” Rainbow said to Zuko.

“That's not me.” Zuko said to them. “It's my father.” Rainbow then rolls up the scroll and throws it away.

“But he looks so sweet and innocent.” Agua pointed out.

“Well, that sweet little kid grew up to be a monster, and the worst father in the history of fathers.” Zuko pointed out.

“But he's still a pony.” Fire’ said, still facing away from the group.

“You're going to defend him?” Zuko asked.

“No, I agree with you.” Fire’ said as he stands up. “Fire Lord Ozia is a horrible pony, and the world would probably be better off without him, but there's got to be another way.”

“Like what?” Zuko asked.

“I don't know.” Fire’ said.

“Maybe we can make some big pots of glue, and then Agua can use gluebending to stick his arms and legs together so he can't use magic anymore.” Sweetie said.

“Yeah, then you can show him his baby pictures, and all those happy memories will make him good again.” Zuko sarcastically said as Hielo and Agua laugh a little.

“Do you really think that would work?” Sweetie asked.

“No!” Zuko bluntly said as Fire’ walks around back and forth.

“This goes against everything I learned from my dad.” Fire’ said when he finally stops, his back turned from the group. “I can't just go around wiping out ponies I don't like.”

“Sure you can. You're one of the Avatars.” Rainbow said. “If it's in the name of keeping balance, I'm pretty sure the universe will forgive you.”

This isn't a joke, Rainbow!” Fire’ yelled as he turns around, turning into a small inferno due to losing his temper, scaring half the group to death, especially Fluttershy. “None of you understand the position I'm in.

“Fire,’ we do understand. It's just...” Twilight began to say.

Just what, Twilight? What?!” Fire’ interrupted, still an inferno.

We're trying to help!” Twilight said to her lover.

“Then, when you figure out a way for me to beat the Fire Lord without taking his life, I'd love to hear it!” Fire’ said as he storms off to his room in the beach house as he returns to normal.

“Fire,’ don't walk away from this.” Twilight said. She tries to go after him, but Zuko stops her.

“Let him go.” Zuko said to Twilight. “He needs time to cool off and sort it out by himself.”

==================================================================

In Fire’s room, he’s looking at the ocean, trying to think of a way to stop the Fire Lord without taking his life. Owlowiscious then flies and lands in front of him. “Hey Owlowiscious. I don't suppose you know what I should do.”

“Hoo.”

“I didn't think so.” Fire’ said. Fire’ then goes to sleep. Later, as the Unicorn and Owl are asleep, then Owlowiscious hears something and looks to the ocean, and sees an island that wasn't there before.

“Na Mo A Mi Tuo Fo.” Is what Owlowiscious heard coming from the island. Fire’ then wakes up all of a sudden to the chanting, gets the Elements of Harmony and Nature, places them in a bag, and walks toward the mysterious island, barely awake with Owlowiscious following him. Fire’ then starts swimming when he reaches the water.

==================================================================

The next morning, the island is gone. In the court-yard, the group are getting ready to leave when... “I got it!” Golden Rod said as he runs up to the group, with the Black Box. “Gold is good, but right now black is even better.”

“You finished the Black Box?” Celestia asked.

“I sure did, Bonita.” GR said as he uses his magic to start the Black Box. “Get me a map.” Rainbow then gets a map of the world and shows it to Golden Rod. The Black Box then makes a magic line and it touches a spot in the middle of the pacific ocean. “Thats where the last two elements are at.”

“Cool.” Rainbow said.

“We should leave then.” Hielo said. “Every thing is already packed.”

“Not everything.” Terra said, getting the group's attention. “Where's Fire’?” The team then run to the beach house as they look for Fire.’

“Fire’? Fire’!” Zuko called out.

“Come on, lazy bones, let's go.” Terra said Agua and Twilight run to check one side of the beach house. The rest of the group run to check the other side. Zuko opens a door, but cannot find Fire.’ Terra shrugs to show Zuko she hasn't found him either. Zuko checks the porch, scratching his head. He then spots Fire's sword as Twilight and Agua follow him.

“He left his sword.” Twilight said as she picks it up. “That's so strange.”

“Fire's not in the house.” Zuko said as he and Terra walk onto the porch. “Let's check the beach.”

Once they make it to the beach they see... “Look, there's his hoofprints.” Hielo said. He follows them until they reach the water. “The trail ends here.”

“So, he went for a midnight swim and never came back?” Agua asked.

“Maybe he was captured.” Twilight said.

“I don't think so.” Shining said as he examines the tracks. “There's no sign of a struggle.”

“I bet he ran away again.” Terra said.

“Uh-uh. He left behind his sword and us.” Twilight said, with ‘us’ meaning ‘her.’

“Then what do you think happened to him, oh sleuthy one?” Terra said.

“It's pretty obvious to me.” Rainbow said. “Fire’ mysteriously disappears before an important battle? He's definitely on a Spirit World journey.”

“But if he was, wouldn't his body still be here?” Zuko said to the rainbow maned Pegasus.

“Oh, yeah. Forgot about that.” A downcast Rainbow said.

“Then he's got to be somewhere on Ember Island.” Twilight said. “Let's split up and look for him.”

Suddenly, Terra latches onto Zuko's leg, causing him to blush. “I'm going with Zuko!” The group then stare at her. “What?! Fire’ and Agua went on a life-changing field trip with Zuko. Now it's my turn.”

==================================================================

Celestia, Luna, Lunar, Ar, Blitz, Hielo, Rainbow, Scootaloo and Golden Rod are looking for Fire’ in the air, with no luck. “Where could he be?” Blitz asked.

==================================================================

In Harbor City, a disguise Twilight, Agua, Shining, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Applejack and Apple Bloom hear a commotion and see a crowed chanting, “Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!” The five of them go through the circle, hoping to find Fire,’ but instead they find an Earth Pony that is eating fire. Twilight nearly loses her temper due to an old Earth Pony stallion looking like her boyfriend. And in an ironic twist, they learn that his name is also Firebrand.

==================================================================

Meanwhile, Terra and Zuko are walking along the beach. Zuko isn’t happy due to Terra telling him her whole life story. “And then when I was nine, I ran away again.” Terra said.

“Uh-huh.”

“I know I shouldn't complain. My parents gave me everything I ever asked for, but they never gave me the one thing I really wanted, their love. You know what I mean?”

Zuko just sighs and stops walking. “Look, I know you had a really rough childhood, but we should really focus on finding Firebrand.” Zuko then starts walking.

“This is the worst field trip ever.” Terra said with a sight as she walks.

==================================================================

Later, back at the beach house, Terra, Zuko, Twilight, Agua, Shining, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Applejack and Apple Bloom are siting on the beach house stairs when Celestia, Luna, Lunar, Ar, Blitz, Hielo, Rainbow, Scootaloo and Golden Rod land below them. “Judging by the looks on your faces, I'm guessing you guys didn't find Fire,’ either.” Hielo said.

“No.” Zuko said to them. “It's like he just ... disappeared.”

“Hey, wait a minute.” Terra said when she realizes something. “Has anyone noticed that Owlowiscious is missing, too?”

“He's probably with Fire’” Twilight said.

“We have a real problem here.” Zuko said. “Firebrand is nowhere to be found and the comet is only two days away.”

“What should we do Zuko?” Twilight asked as the entire group stare at him.

“I don't know.” Zuko said as he stands up. The group continue to stare at him. “Why are you all looking at me?”

“Well, you are kind of the expert on tracking the Avatars.” Twilight pointed out.

“Yeah, if anyone's got experience hunting us Avatars ... it's you.” Terra said to him. Zuko then nods in agreement.

==================================================================

Later, the group is flying in a chariot, with Zuko telling the Pegasi Guards which way to go. “Zuko, I don't wanna tell you how to do your job, but why are we heading towards Geo Firma?” Hielo asked. “There's no way Fire's there.”

“Just trust me.” Zuko said as the fly to Geo Firma.

==================================================================

At the Fire Nation Royal Palace, Ozia and Azula are traveling in palanquins to an airship. “Come on slowpokes! Faster!” An impatient Azula said to her palanquin bearers when Ozia reaches the ship. Ozia walks out of his palanquin and up the stairs as Azula runs behind him and bows. “Sorry I'm late, father. Good palanquin bearers are so hard to come by these days. So, is everything ready for our departure?”

“There has been a change of plans, Azula.” Ozia said to his daughter.

“What?” A worried Azula asked.

“I've decided to lead the fleet of airships to Ba Sing Se alone.” Ozia answered. “You will remain here in the Fire Nation.”

“But I thought we were going to do this together.”

“My decision is final.”

“You ... You can't treat me like this!” Azula said as she gets up. “You can't treat me like Zuko!”

“Azula, silence yourself.”

“But it was my idea to burn everything to the ground!” Azula argued. “I deserve to be by your side!”

Azula!” Ozia barked. Azula then bows her head. “Listen to me. I need you here to watch over the homeland. It's a very important job that I can only entrust to you.”

“Really?”

“And for your loyalty, I've decided to declare you the new Fire Lord.” Ozia said, shocking Azula.

“Fire Lord Azula? It does seem appropriate, but what about you?” Azula asked her father.

“Fire Lord Ozia is no more.” He said as he turns around. “Just as the world will be reborn in fire, I shall be reborn as the supreme ruler of the world.” Three Fire Sages then help Ozia put on his new royal garments, which have a golden flame pattern on. “From this moment on, I will be known as ... the Phoenix King.” Servants then pull up the phoenix emblem behind Ozia as Soldiers raise the phoenix flags beside the Fire Nation flags. Two more soldiers use flamethrowers on the base of the flag pole, causing fire to shoot out at the sides. The crowd then bows before their new king.

==================================================================

Inside a tavern in Geo Firma at night, lively music plays as Zuko enters, followed by Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Shining, Cadence, Terra, Blitz, Ar, Golden Rod, Celestia, Luna, Lunar, Hielo and Agua. “And the reason you've brought us to a seedy Geo Firma tavern is what now?” Twilight asked.

“June.” Zuko said while pointing at an Earth Pony mare with a light green coat and a black mane, which is like Rarity’s. She also has dark yellow eyes and a silver circle with a gold star in it for a cutie mark. A thug then tries to attack her, but she makes him fall down and uses him as a foot rest. Another thug tries to punch her, but she dodges every punch, still holding her drink.

“Oh yeah, that famous bounty hunter with the giant mole.” Shining said, recognizing June’s name.

“Mole? Her skin is flawless.” Rarity pointed out.

“No Rarity.” Twilight said. “She has this giant mole creature she rides around on that can track a ponies scent across continents.”

“The shirshu.” Zuko said. “It's the only animal that can track Fire’s scent anywhere in the world. It's the one shot we have of finding him.” As the second thug continues to tries and punch June, she throws her drink into the air, throws the thug at a table, catches her drink and takes a sip.

The entire group, except Zuko, Shining, Cadence, Celestia, Luna, Lunar and Terra, are shocked at what June just did. Terra then steps forward, all while grinning broadly. “I don't know who this June lady is, but I like her.” She said.

==================================================================

Meanwhile, Fire’ is fast asleep, Owlowiscious pecking at his head. Fire’ then eventually wakes up, with it being dawn. “Hey, Owlowiscious. I just had the strangest dream.” Fire’ said as he rubs his eye, when he notices something different about his surroundings. “Wait. Where are we?” He said when he sees that he’s on an island in the middle of the open ocean.