• Published 21st Mar 2016
  • 539 Views, 1 Comments

E.S.S (Equestria's Secret Service) - Power Hors3



Alloy works for E.S.S, aka the Equestrian Secret Service, what happens when the main six come along and save the day? What happens if they don't? What if they turn on us? E.S.S has that covered

  • ...
4
 1
 539

E.S.S 9 - Relief and The Next Steps

E.S.S: 9
Relief and The Next Steps

Morning came to the castle. Alloy woke up in a bed with candles nearing at the end of their wax. A was sleeping on a couch in the same room, he was snoring at an infrequent rate. It was still cold, Alloy looked out the window and saw as snow was piled higher. Most of the snow had blown in from Cloudsdale as they were making preparations for winter in Ponyville, since it was unnatural for snow to be in the Everfree. There was no food, and it had now been two days since Alloy had showered and to add to it, his cat was probably infuriated. He laughed at the thought. A woke up a few minutes after him and began to complain.

“We're still here! I thought it was just a dream!” A says.

“We'll need to find those knights and get out of here.” Alloy plans aloud.

“Why exactly?” A asks.

“They're my partners, I don't know why they're here.” Alloy finally says.

“Ohhh. You could have told me sooner! How do you know it's them?”

“Their female voices, they're in male armor. Also I saw some of their hair, which are the exact colors.”

“It could just be a coincidence” A says.

“No, the way they reacted wouldn't have been the way a guard would have. I'm sure it's them.” Alloy puts the matter to rest.

BonBon had waken up Sugar, they had taken off their armor except for Sugar’s helmet.

“Why is it so cold…?” Sugar stretches.

“Seems we've run out of candle” BonBon looks at the wax piles.

“Ready to go?” Sugar asks.

“Mhmm, I miss my heater too.” BonBon chuckles.

“Oh shoot, won't Lyra be worried?” Sugar asks.

“She might,” BonBon starts to put on the armor, “I hope she isn't to upset, I still need to tell her that you're staying”

“Right, do you think she'll mind?”

“There's no telling with her, she can be random at times” BonBon smiles.

“How random?”

“She sometimes comes home with random strange objects and won't pay attention to anything anyone says. So that's not to big a deal unless she doesn't do her chores, forgets to flush, or leaves the oven on.”

“Oh that kind of random” She laughs, “I should be able to fit right in”

“Shh, hear that?” BonBon asks. Sugar becomes silent, foot steps are heard from one of the corridors.

“Who is it..?”

“It may be the Main Six.” BonBon wonders.

“Sounds like they're talking” Sugar says.

“Male voices, it's not the Six, but who are they then…?”

“Ghosts!” Sugar shivers.

“Nonsense, don't say that”

“It could be..” Sugar hides in the bed covers.

“Who ever they are I'm sure we're better armored, come on let's go find out once and for all” BonBon opens the door slowly. The halls are lightly lighted by the snow reflected from the snow outside the windows. Sugar hesitantly follows, they're armor loudly clanks on the stone floors causing echos.

“Are we supposed to be sneaking?” Sugar asks.

“Usually yes, but with this armor it hard to do so.” BonBon peaks around a corner, “It's...Alloy and A!”

“What??” Sugar gasps, “Maybe they're just illusions”

“One way to find out for sure, come let's charge at them!” BonBon starts running giving Sugar no time to deny. They run towards them. Alloy is quick to notice them and laughs, A jumps up frightened, ducking behind a sofa. They come to a stop.

In a manly voice BonBon begins to speak, “Stop right there citizen! This is restricted territory!”

“Oh my, I didn't notice!” Alloy plays along.

“There's two of you, off to the dungeon!” Sugar says in a masculine voice. Alloy burst out in laughter.

“What are you two doing here??” He wipes off tears. A looks up from the sofa and sighs with relief.

BonBon takes off the helmet, “We wanted to take a little detour, but ended up trapped. Why are you two here?”

“Because our friend A here wanted to take a look at the valuables” Alloy states.

“Worth it!” A takes out a pile of shinning jewels and chuckles.

“At least we're all here” Sugar laughs.

“We need to get A to Cantorlot so he can contact some friends. Also I need to meet up with Notts again to see what's happening.”

“We'll go back to Ponyville and await you there upon your return” BonBon says.

“Make sure to hide that armor” Alloy says, “It looks really nice though”

“We get to keep it??” Sugar asks.

“I see why not” Alloy smiles. They begin to walk out towards an exit. A sudden light flashes before them all filling the castle with blinding light. After the flash clears Celestia and Luna step forward. They all bow down.

“You all may rise” Celestia says. They rise, “Hello Alloy, Sweetie Drops, Sugar Belle, and Alfred.”

“Hey it's A!” A declares.

“Silence” Luna half shouts. A makes a forgiving smile.

“Enjoying the old castle?” Celestia asks them all in a motherly voice.

“It's quite breathtaking” Sweetie answers.

“Indeed, many memories created here.” Luna starts to walk around admiring the place.

“You all probably don't know why we're here. Let me inform you all” Celestia starts, “Luna and I know of what you all have been doing, including Muffins. We appreciate your contributions toward our nation. A little under a week ago I was informed of my organization, E.S.S being suddenly suspended, This was not an order of mine, and I've been meaning to get in touch with you all. Unfortunately due to all the rebuilding, my sister and I have been busy.” She teleports Muffins and Jackson into the room. They bow down and join the group.

“Now that you're all here, we'd like to promote your work and suggest a few things” Luna says.

“Firstly, we'd like to assign some missions to you all, one being Notts. As you know he's a threat and must be dealt with quietly. Another thing is Alfred, or 'A' will be relocated as he wishes.”

“Thank you” A says.

“Leave the jewels here” Luna says. A puts the jewels into a pot and leaves them on a cabinet.

“As for E.S.S, I'm giving permission for you five to decide how to organize it, I'll need to be informed and sometimes meet with one of you to better see how things are going.” Celestia says. All nod except A, who isn't included in the 5, “Now that we got that settled, I'll teleport you all to your places. Where would you like to go?”

“A and I would like to go to Cantorlot, A needs to take care of business and I'll be meeting with Notts” Alloy says. Celestia nods and teleports them.

“I need to be in Cantorlot too Miss” Jackson says. He is quickly teleported away.

“Sugar, Muffins and I will be going back to Ponyville” BonBon says. They are teleported away without the armor except the helmet on Sugar.

Back in Cantorlot Alloy and A appear on Alloy's front lawn.

“We lived! I'm alive!” A kisses the ground. Alloy opens his door and enters, A shortly after him, “Nice place, it's warm.”

“Yes. Stay in the living room and don't touch anything. I'll be back.” Alloy goes to the kitchen and feeds the aggravated cat, then leaves to take a shower. Meanwhile sits back on one of the couches and turns on the T.V. After some time Alloy walks out with new clothes on and sits on the couch close to A.

“What are we going to do now?” A asks lowering the volume.

“We'll split and meet up back here. You take care of all your business, I'll take care of mine” He stands and puts on a coat.

“Got it, I'll leave now” A heads out. Alloy tiredly stretches and gets up and leaves.

Alloy stops by a fast-food place to eat a bagel and drink some coffee, he then heads to the address Notts had given him. The place was in a back ally of a wine place, there was a strong wood door that was the entrance to the area. He knocked twice and waited. A buffed guard pony looks through a peek hole then opens the door allowing him passage. He was lead downstairs where Notts was seated with few others talking and drinking.

Notts looks in his direction, “Alloy, looks like you did it. I had no doubt, good job” Alloy approaches him.

“It was easy, anything else?” He asks.

“At the moment no, right now it's time to introduce you to the crew” Notts stomps his hoof and raises his voice. “Attention!” Everyone in the room quiets down and looks at him, “This is our newest member to our insurgent group”

“Just call me Blur Red” Alloy slightly interrupts.

Notts nods and continues, “I'd like all of you to familiarize yourselves with Blur Red” Slowly the small group begins to talk, some come up to Alloy.

“Hey new one, my name's Snow Swirl” A mare in combat armor says, “What're your skills hu?”

“Stealth operations” Alloy answers.

“You any good at that?” A male asks with laughter, “From what I heard you made quite a scene with A”

“It had to be noticed so Notts could know I meant business” Alloy states.

“Smart move” Snow says.

“How about you two, what are your skills here?”

“I'm a professional sniper” Snow says proudly.

“And I'm her spotter, Two Eyes” The male says, “We watch each others backs.

“You two related?” Alloy asks.

“Ha, yes. What gave it away?” Two Eyes asks.

“Your mane colors and similar way of talk. It was just a guess though.” Alloy takes a seat.

“Your gonna be a good assassin” Snow smirks.

“Never took much to killing, but it's in the job” Alloy says, “Besides if killing is the only way you can take care of a job, then it draws too much attention and leads to problems down the line.”

“Sometimes that 'attention' is what we need” Two Eyes says.

“We need to show Equestria that we're here and can do something if someone messes with us” Snow continues.

“But for now we'll be a secret organization” Another male in a mask and dark clothing interrupts, “Couldn't help but overhear your conversations. My name is Silent Death.”

“Stealth ops I assume?” Alloy asks.

“Correct.” Silent Death smiles slightly.

“You need to keep your nose out of places it doesn't belong” Snow mocks.

“It's my job dear” Silent Death laughs showing his strangely curved teeth. Alloy wanted to ask about it, but thought it'd be rude.

“We might be working together then” Alloy says to Silent.

“Perhaps, though I prefer going at it alone” Silent stops laughing, “We'll see” He leaves.

“That guy creeps me out” Two Eyes says.

“What because of the teeth thing?” Snow asks.

“Yeah...and he looks like he'd kill us if he had the chance to” Two says.

“Seems he spends to much time alone, he has poor hygiene and has two many knives” Alloy says.

“Woah you gathered all that from just talking to him?” Two asks in amazement.

“I could see the knives in his clothing marks, and as for the hygiene the teeth were a yellow tint.” Alloy says, “I wonder what he noticed from me…”

“At least you're not a creep” Snow chuckles lightly.

“Heh, yeah. I'm going to speak with Notts, nice meeting you two.” Alloy gets up from his seat and goes to the drinking Notts, “Had enough yet?”

“Booze? It's my day off Alloy, here take a seat by me” Notts laughs.

“Day off aye? How many days off do I get?” Alloy chuckles.

“We can arrange that later, what you think of some of the crew?”

“They're an interesting bunch, where'd you get them from?”

“Isolated places, some from Equestria, others from other countries. I have a file on them all if you want to know where specifically.”

“Yes, I'd like to know more on Silent Death, I'm getting a negative feeling about him” Alloy says.

“Silent Death, yes he's a strange one. Everyone feels that way around him. From what I've gathered he uses dark magic, that's why he uses a mask he's deformed according to himself.”

“Dark magic, how trustworthy is his guy?” Alloy asks.

“He hasn't complained about a single mission yet. I don't trust him with my life, but I trust him as far as getting things done is concerned.”

“I'd like to request a mission with him so I can better know his skills.”

“Seems like good idea, just in case” Notts takes a drink, “Next time he heads out, I'll appoint you with him.”

“I appreciate it” Alloy says.

“Don't mention it, now one last thing have this,” Notts gives Alloy a device, “It's a long range radio so we can communicate if I need you for a mission. This place is open to you as a safe-house if you need aid or have no where else to go. I'll tell Bucky, the guard, that you're welcomed here.”

“Thanks, when do you plan my first mission?”

“I'm still arranging somethings, so just be standing by”

“Alright, I'm heading back home now. I'll be back perhaps tomorrow to see some of the other members.”

“Make sure to keep the radio on. Bye Blur.” Notts says. Alloy heads out, Bucky opens the door for him.

Alloy meet up with A in his yard, “Got what you need done?” Alloy asks.

“Yeah man, everything's chill now”

“Are you certain?”

“Bro, I can assure you 100%”

“Right, well you can leave now then.” Alloy says to him.

“Hey! Don't you need weapons??”

“Not anymore, the royalty has my back” Alloy says, “You're free to do whatever you'd like.”

“Oh yeah...I still can't believe they appeared before us! Okay I'll leave then, good luck with your things”

“Same for you, if you do run into issues I have an office in Ponyville under my last name that you can go to and ask for help”

“Your last name is Atomms right?”

“Yes, oh and I made a run to the bank” Alloy passes him a bag, “It has all your bits”

“Nearly forgot, thanks man” A smiles and leave Alloy. Alloy goes into his house and sits on his couch to rest.

End of Chapter 9