• Published 19th Feb 2016
  • 5,117 Views, 112 Comments

Friendship Kita!!!! - cyberlord4444



Behold, the most powerful force in the Universe!!! and the poor guy who's still learning how to use it.

  • ...
14
 112
 5,117

Dual Restorations

Jack woke up to the sound of an alarm clock, mainly because he couldn't really use the sun while on the moon. Looking down, he saw that he still had the Rocket Switch. "So, how much of last night actually happened?"

"All of it."

"Great," Jack sighed, "so, I'm some sorta master of the stars above huh?"

"I dunno," Apollo said, "All I know is that these Switch thingies are tied to us, sorta."

Jack shook his head, "If I say I'm gonna ask Decima about this, will you be offended?"

"Nope."

"Good, I'm gonna get dressed now."

Walking over to the drawers to get some clothes, Jack opened one to reveal something that was decidedly not underwear. Instead was a collection of folded flags. Jack took one out and unfolded it. Noting the design, one thing became clear, something just got penciled in on his to do list.


"Hello," Twilight said as she entered the Hutch, "I'm hear for the woah..." Without warning, she found herself floating in midair.

"Sorry about that," Jack said from the ceiling, "forgot you were coming."

"That's okay," Twilight said, "but could tell me what the hay is going on."

"Found the gravity controls," Jack said as he kicked off the ceiling towards a switch on the wall, "and I had a job to do that was easier to do in zero-gees." Jack moved the switch to its lowest position, causing him, Twilight, and a few random object to gently set down as gravity was returned to what they were used to.

"Fascinating," Twilight said as she smoothed down her mane, "an application of Cosmic Energy I assume?"

Jack nodded, "That it is, although I wonder why there was never a Gravity States?"

"Gravity States?" Twilight asked.

"You'll see as soon as Switch 10 is operational," Jack replied, "by the way what do you think?"

Before Twilight could ask what he meant, he pointed towards where he was when she arrived. Turning to look, she saw that a flag had been mounted on the sloped section of the ceiling. It was simple, but nice, a stylized image of Fourze's helmet over big block letters spelling 'KRC', below that was written 'Ponyville'.

"What's it mean?" Twilight asked.

Jack grinned, "That is the emblem of the Kamen Rider Club, slightly modified. The original club was formed to protect Amanogawa High School from monsters, and was founded by the original Kamen Rider Fourze."

"Ooh, facinating," Twilight said, "so, what's the new one for."

"I don't know yet," Jack replied shrugging, "I only got the idea to reform it when I found the flag this morning, I don't even have any other members."

"Well, I wouldn't mind," Twilight said.

"Sounds good," Jack said, "but let's see if we can get a few more before we make things official."

Twilight giggled, "Okay, so, shall we get started."

"Get started, on wha..." Jack snapped his fingers, "now I remember, you were going to help calibrate my inactive Switches." Jack opened up the lab, "By the way, there's something you should know that I just found out."

"Really, what?" Twilight asked.

Jack placed the Rocket Switch in the lab's charging rack and removed the Radar one, "Let's just say they're more than just simple tools in this reality."

"Glad to see that you understand that sir," Decima's voice said from the Switch, "by the way, pleasure to meet you ma'am."

*whump*

"I blame you for this," Jack said as Apollo just laughed.


*poke*

"Five more minutes"

*poke poke*

"Spike, I let you sleep in all the time, leave me alone."

*rapid fire poke*

"FINE!!!" Twilight yelled waking up to, "this is not my room."

"Nope," Jack said. In his hand was Burgermeal, looking rather nervious, "Now, what do you say?"

"Oh," Twilight grinned sheepishly, "sorry about that."

"That's okay," Shutter said from the Burgermeal, "You just startled me."

"Wha..." Twilight said incredulously, "am I going crazy?"

"Nope," Jack said, "meet Shutter, Spirit of the constellation of the Image. Apparently I'm in charge of the stars, and their spirits like hanging out in my Switches."

"Indeed," said Decima, "although I wouldn't exactly use the term 'hang out'."

Twilight gasped, "Oh my gosh, incredible! I've only heard stories about the Celestial Spirits, but to actually talk to one!?"

Decima's voice turned a bit smug, "Well, it appears that someone appreciates how impressive we are."

"Yeah yeah," Jack said, "why don't you walk her through the calibration process, Shutter and I'll finish find out what all these rooms are."

"Okay," they said as Jack left.

"So," Twilight asked, "where do we start?"


(1 hour later)

"I still can't get over how big this place is," Jack said, "what is this, a TARDIS?"

"I made a map," Shutter said, "looks like this place is mostly underground."

"Good," said Jack, "I'm still getting over the fact that I have a swimming pool, I can only take so much weird per day."

"Jack!" Twilight called out, "I finished one!" In her magical grip was a pink Switch.

"Magic Hand, wasn't it?" Jack said, "welcome to the team."

The Switch stayed silent.

"It'll take a while before a spirit will be able to synchronize with it," Decima said, "not to mention the arguing about who it'll be."

"Alright," Jack said, "maybe we'll see him later, unless it's a she of course." Jack grinned, "Today's been pretty good so far."


(Back on the surface)

A large bipedal figure walked out of the shadows towards a pony, in it's hand was a strange, sinister looking device, which it offered to the pony.

"Make a wish upon a star."

Author's Note:

Faint count: 4

Anyone who knows what that last bit was about, gets a cookie.