• Published 19th Feb 2016
  • 5,115 Views, 112 Comments

Friendship Kita!!!! - cyberlord4444



Behold, the most powerful force in the Universe!!! and the poor guy who's still learning how to use it.

  • ...
14
 112
 5,115

Beware the Hunter

Big Macintosh whistled happily as he hauled an empty cart back to Sweet Apple Acres. That morning he had used it to bring a load of apples to market to sell, but he managed to sell every last one, even if Applejack was better at it. Their reserves were getting low, but tomorrow was the start of Applebuck season, so that wasn't a concern.

As he was going along, he ran into somepony, "Can I help you?"

The pony held up a sinister looking switch, "yes, yes you can."


Jack walked happily along the streets of Ponyville. Shutter and Twilight were back at the library, while he was going to Sugarcube Corner to get some dessert. All of a sudden however, he felt a strange sense of foreboding coming from up ahead. "I'm going to go check that out aren't I?"

"Don't be a chicken," said Broadside, "that feeling is no coincidence, get moving."

"Fine," Jack replied as he ran off towards where the feeling led him. Upon arrival, he had to duck, Big Mac came hurtling out of an ally and missed him by mere inches. "Woah, I didn't think he could move that fast," Jack commented, "although I highly doubt he reached that speed unassisted."

Out of the alley walked a strange figure. Like Jack it was bipedal, but that was where the similarities ended. It was much taller, and built like a fortress, with red rock-like skin to match. On him were a series of blue circles, with lines connecting them.

"Well, looks like someone decided to make a very selfish wish," Jack said, "didn't you, Mr Orion Zodiart?"

"You know what this thing is?"

"I'll explain later."

"I don't know who you are, or how you know what I am," Orion said, "but if you know what's good for ya, you'll stay out of my way."

"Slight problem with that," Jack said as he held up his driver, "smacking down Zodiart bastards like you is my job, and hobby."

"You will regret that decision."

"I highly doubt that," Jack said as he slapped the driver to his waist and activated it.

3!

2!

1!

"Henshin! Uchu Kita!!!!"

"Who are you?"

"Kamen Rider Fourze," Fourze said as he pounded his chest with his fist, then pointed it at Orion, "let's settle this 1 on 1."

"Very well, facing me alone will be the last mistake you ever make!" With that, Orion charged.

Fourze fired up his jetpack and leapfrogged over him, "Gotta be a lot faster than that big guy."

"You can't win just by dodging."

"Too true, let's see how you handle this."

Launcher On!

A large blue device appeared on Fourze's right leg. "Take this," Fourze said as it launched a swarm of missiles, only one of which hit Orion. Fourze facepalmed, "I'm a stupe."

"Ha, serves you right for using a weapon you can't control."

"Only because I forgot to use this."

Radar On!

A radar dish with an attached screen appeared on Fourze's left arm, which he pointed at Orion. "Locked on, Launcher Module, take 2," with that, Fourze sent another swarm of missiles at Orion, this time all of them hit their mark. Suddenly, the Radar Module chimed, and Twilight's face appeared on the screen.

"Jack," Twilight said, "what's going on? I heard explosions."

"Monster attack, Bic Mac's hurt, send paramedics and AJ," Jack said as he switched off the Launcher Switch off, "I'm about to end the problem." Before Twilight could ask what he meant, he shut the Radar Switch off as well.

"So, how are you going to handle me?" Orion asked, panting heavily.

"Like this."

Rocket On! Drill On!

Fourze's trusty Rocket Module appeared, as well as a large drill that enveloped his entire left leg below the knee. Igniting the Rocket Module, Fourzed charged Orion, clotheslining him and knocking him in the air. Fourze flew even higher, then used his free hand to pump the lever on his Driver again.

Rocket, Drill, Limit Break!

The flames from the Rocket Module flared as the Drill Module revved up to incredible speeds. "Rider Rocket Drill Kick!" Jack cried as he used the momentum from the rocket to preform a spectacular jump kick at Orion, Drill Module first. The force was so extreme that Orion exploded, causing Fourze to plow right through him and the Drill module to implant itself slightly into the ground. Unfortunately, it was still going, causing Fourze to spin like a top. After about a dozen spins, he was able to shut both modules down, releasing him and causing him to stagger for a few steps like he was drunk.

Once he recovered, he looked back at where he had hit Orion. Seeing nothing there, he cursed under his breath and went to check on Bic Mac. "You okay big guy?"

"Eyup," Big Mac groaned.

"Take it easy," Fourze said, "help's en-route." True to his word, about a minute later a group of medical ponies arrived along with a distraught looking Applejack.

"I can't thank you enough," Applejack said.

"Don't thank me yet," Jack replied, powering down.

"What do you mean," AJ asked, a concerned look on her face, "you beat whatever did this to him."

"True," Jack replied, "but I didn't catch him."

Author's Note:

Okay, before anyone asks why I modified Fourze's pre-fight catchphrase, man to man doesn't apply in Equestria, and man to pony sounds dumb.