• Published 19th Feb 2016
  • 5,117 Views, 112 Comments

Friendship Kita!!!! - cyberlord4444



Behold, the most powerful force in the Universe!!! and the poor guy who's still learning how to use it.

  • ...
14
 112
 5,117

Don't Fear the Dark

Jack was watching the clouds, there wasn’t anything else to do since there weren’t any Zodiarts, and Twilight was having trouble configuring Switch 10. He noticed that Dash was racing around with a griffon he didn’t recognize, and Pinkie was trying to follow, with surprising success. However, his gaze shifted as he noticed something glint in the air before landing beside him. Curious, he picked it up, noting it was a silver spider-shaped pendant with the letters DS. Then to his surprise, it started speaking.

My name is Dark. I'm a web-swinger with a blade and a lot of heart. If you need a companion to talk to, or an ally to help fight your enemies, just toss this medallion in the air and I'll be there. I'm always willing to meet new people. But know this, I will not allow anyone to harm innocents.

“Sounds like someone we should meet,” said Decima, “if only to find out what’s going on.”

“Was thinking something similar,” Jack said, standing up, “you want to meet new people Dark? Well come meet me!”

Jack tossed the pendant into the air. A little after it was tossed, it started glowing in a bright light before four figures fell from it and it dropped to the floor, dimming.

Jack chuckled, “Of all the things I expected, a pair of Kalos starters, Amy Rose, and Ninja Spider-man wasn’t it.”

“Did someone just mistake me for Deadpool?” Spider-Man asked, getting up from the floor, picking up the fallen medallion.

“Actually I was thinking more along the lines of Ghost Rider,” Jack said, “I’m guessing you’re Dark?”

He nodded. “Yup. Tito, aka the DarkSpider. And the hedgehog here is my younger sister, Cece.”

Cece was looking around. “Good. No giant bees this time.”

“Now this I have to hear,” said Decima.

“I don't think we have to worry about that sis,” Dark said. “Not like there are Pokemon here.” He looked to Jack. “Is there?”

“Pokemon, no,” Jack said, “Zodiarts on the other hand…”

“Zod what?” Cece asked. Then she turned to her brother. “You know what that is?”

Dark shrugged. “Never heard of it.”

“Ever watch Kamen Rider, or more likely Power Rangers?” Jack asked.

“Power Rangers? Yeah, definitely. Love Linkara’s videos. Kamen Rider though, I recall Sebaste mentioning it. Other than that, never heard of it.”

“Anyway, you know those Monsters of the Week? Zodiarts are a version of that,” Jack said.

“Huh?”

“Anyway… want to continue this somewhere a bit more comfortable?” Jack said.

Dark shrugged. “Sure. Mike?” The Froakie hopped onto his shoulder and Cece picked up the Fennekin. “Okay. Lead the way.”

“Try to keep up,” Jack said as he mounted the Massigler, before driving off in the direction of Twilight’s house, Cece running at top speed with Dark close behind.

“Have to admit, while I expected Amy to keep up, wasn’t sure if you could Dark,” Jack said after they arrived.

“Don't call me Amy,” Cece said.

“She only calls herself that as a cover,” Dark said. “Most off the time, when she's not trying to keep her identity secret, she prefers her real name.”

“Which is?”

“I told you. Cece.”

“Oh yeah,” Jack chuckled sheepishly as they entered, “sorry about that.”

“Where are we?” Cece asked.

“If I'm right, Golden Oaks Library,” Dark answered.

“What's that?”

“Twilight’s old home before...something bad happened. After that, she got the castle.”

Jack just looked at him with a confused expression before they arrived at the closet with the Gate, “Ah, here we are!”

“A closet?” Cece said. “What, are we going to Narnia or something?”

“Nope,” Jack said as he opened it, revealing the Gate, “just the moon.”

“Wait what?” The siblings said in unison, their Pokemon wide eyed.

Jack just chuckled as he started walking down the tunnel, “Are you coming or what?”

The siblings looked at each and Dark shrugged. “What the heck.” Then he started following Jack, Cece close behind.

“Don’t worry, this is my daily commute and I’ve never had any problems,” Jack said as they reached the end. Opening the door, Jack grinned, “Welcome to the Rabbit Hutch.”

Cece put her Fennekin down and looked out the window. “It's official. The life of a Displaced is CRAZY!”

Dark just sighed and turned to Jack. “You know, I just remembered. We never got your name.”

“Pardon my manners, name’s Jack. I also go by Kamen Rider Fourze.”

“Hmm. Quick question, what was the last event that happened to the ponies in Ponyville, not involving you?”

“Let’s see, last week Apple Bloom was bugging me about Cutie Marks and started a club with her friends to try and find them, and I saw Rainbow flying with a, I think it was a Griffon, I’ve never seen before just before you showed up.”

“Wow. We're in season 1 territory then.”

“What's this about a griffin?” Cece asked, walking up to them.

“An old friend of Rainbow’s from when she was a filly. If I were you, I'd stay out of this. She only became decent in season 5.”

“Fair enough, now what do you mean by season 1 and 5?”

“I'm guessing you don't know about the show.”

“Yeah no.”

“Ever heard of My Little Pony?”

“I think I might have heard some chatter about it back in Texas, but no, not really. Wait, are you telling me that…”

“You’re in the world where a little girl’s TV show takes place. As well as every other Displaced.”

“As if my life couldn’t get any weirder,” Jack muttered to himself, “wait, what’s this Displaced thing?”

“Wait, when did you get here exactly?”

“About two-three weeks ago.”

“And you never met anyone like me and Cece?”

“I think I’d notice if I met Knuckles, Sonic I might miss due to his speed.”

“Not what I meant, but now I wonder if there actually is a Sonic Displaced. Anyway, I meant if you met anyone who turned into a fictional character. Like me, Cece, and you.”

“Not unless you count the pony who was turned into the Orion Zodiarts.”

“I'll just take that as a no. Wait, so you're new to all this?”

“I guess so, this is the first time I’ve even heard of this Displaced thing.”

“Wow...didn't think I'd have to go through this so soon with another Displaced.”

“So we have to go over everything again?” Cece asked.

“I guess so.” Dark then turned to Jack. “Okay, I'll explain this, but it's rather long so I'll only do it once. Is there anypony you will also want to hear this?”

“Just give me a second, Shutter?”

“Coming,” Shutter said as she rolled up in Burgermeal, “hello.”

“Mind recording this? Our new friends have some important things to tell us, and they have to leave soon.”

“Okay,” Shutter said.

“Okay, what the heck is that?” Cece asked.

“Burgermeal, a Foodroid designed to explore and capture video data for review.”

Cece just looked between the robot and Jack before placing a hand on her head. “Like I said. Crazy…”

“Don't mind her,” Dark said. “She's still getting used to all this.”

“Anyway, since this is being recorded, you can start anytime,” Jack said. “If Twilight wants I can show it to her later.”

“Okay then. First, is there anywhere we can sit?”

Jack gestured to a table in the middle of the room. They all went to it and sat on the chairs, the Pokemon jumping onto the table.

“Okay. Now, do you remember what happened before you got to Equestria?”

“Yeah, I was at Comicon when I saw this cool looking model of the Rabbit Hutch that came with a Gate Switch. I bought it, gave the Switch a flick, and next thing I know, I’m here.”

“Wait,” Cece said, “here on the moon, or in Equestria?”

“On the moon, luckily Luna helped me down, don’t want to think what would have happened if I tried going there on my own without the Parachute Switch.”

“Okay…” Dark said. “Anyway, do you remember the guy you bought from?”

“Not really, I think he was wearing robes?”

“Did he seem likes a weird guy?” Cece asked.

“Kinda.”

“That was the Merchant,” Dark said. “He's the reason this happened to all of us.”

“Man,” Jack slumped in his chair, “if I had known.”

“None of us did at first. Whenever someone buys something from him, they get sent to Equestria as whoever they were dressed as. So far, I met a Halo Displaced, his sister who turned into Ivy Valentine from Soul Calibur, and a brother and sister who turned into Jessie and James from Team Rocket. Then there's Cece, who, as you can see, turned into Amy Rose.”

“Still mad about that,” she said.

“I know. As for me, I practically became my OC, DarkSpider. Basically, I have all of Spider-Man’s powers and abilities, but organic webbing, black instead of red, and a pretty cool sword.” He then unsheathed the sword on his back, revealing a pure black double edged blade with a blue hilt.

“Not bad, but I prefer Barizun Sword,” Jack said.

Dark sheathed his sword. “No idea what that is, but okay. What we brought from the Merchant was a Piko Piko hammer for Cece, and my mask and sword for me. Cece here is fast enough to keep up with Rainbow, seeing as how Amy can keep up with Sonic when he's not at his fastest, stronger than most earth ponies, and very agile. And she seems great at tracking me down.”

“What about turning invisible, I think she could do that in that one game I played.”

“Wait what?” Cece said.

“I know it’s not a good game, but I’m a farm boy, Sonic ‘06 was the only one I’ve ever played.”

“Sonic ‘06? What's that?”

“Known as the worst Sonic game ever, as well as the one to celebrate the 15th anniversary and introduced Silver the Hedgehog,” Dark answered. “I don't recall much though.” He turned to Jack. “You're really saying Amy was able to turn invisible?”

“For brief periods at a time, but yes.”

“How would I be able to?” Cece asked.

“Not sure, but when activating it, she put her hands together.”

Cece thought about it for a moment before closing her eyes and doing just that. A moment later, she completely disappeared.

“Well,” Dark said, “that answers that. Looks like you can now turn invisible, sis.”

Cece then reappeared with a mischievous smirk on her face. “Oh, I can't wait till next Hearth’s Warming now. This'll make it much better.”

Dark facepalmed. “Great. Well at least that's not for another year.”

“I’m thinking that’s a very good thing,” Jack said.

“What do you mean?”

“You have time to prep for what she’s planning,” Jack explained, “based on that look on her face, it’s nothing good.”

“It's more annoying than anything.”

“I still don't get your problem,” Cece said with a shrug. “It's not THAT bad.”

“Shut up.”

“Anyway, what’s the deal with that necklace thing that spoke to me?” Jack asked.

“Oh, right. Almost lost track. I'll get to that. Anyway, when we'll sent Equestria, we become Displaced.” He then held up the medallion he picked up earlier. “This is my token. A token is a way for Displaced to call upon one another from across the Multiverse. Usually, it has something to do with the Displaced, whether it's close to them, like my medallion is to me, or it represents their character, like the Halo Displaced I mentioned having an assault rifle from the games as his token. The voice you heard, is my message. When a Displaced creates a token, they can leave a message giving one the basic info on them, then send it to the Void for others to find it.”

“Sounds like a good idea,” Jack said, “and I’ve got just the thing.” Jack ducked into the lab and came out with an all white Switch. “So, where to from here?”

“Well, according to Sebaste, you put part of your soul into it.”

“Well, here goes nothing,” Jack said before taking a breath, “If you need aid, call on the stars and Switch On!” Once he finished speaking, it glowed before transforming into a bronze coloured Gate Switch.

“Hmm. Not bad. After that, you just send it to the Void. Just toss it.”

“If you say so,” Jack said before switching it on and tossing it in the air, where it vanished in a burst of light.

“Now, any questions?”

Jack rubbed his chin for a second before shaking his head, “Nothing that I can think of off the top of my head.”

“What about that whole multiverse thing?” Cece said to him.

“Multiverse?” Jack asked.

“Yeah. Tito mentioned it while he was explaining. Do you know what that is?”

“I’ve heard of it, multiple worlds and all that, right?”

“Pretty much,” Dark said. “Basically, an infinite number of worlds, each with different possibilities. Such as Twilight never becoming Celestia’s pupil, Nightmare Moon winning when she came back, everypony being humans, or, like in the Equestria Cece and I now live in, everyone is anthropomorphic.”

“Huh, well then, should prove interesting,” Jack said.

“Yeah...or an Equestria where they're at war with a powerful being…”

“Yeah, gonna want to stay away from that.”

“It's...the Equestria a few of my friends now live in.” He shook his head. “Not important right now.” He then tossed the medallion to Jack. “I guess this is yours now. Use it whenever you need help or just wanna talk.”

“Thanks, same applies for mine,” Jack replied.

“Now, any questions? Not just about Displaced, but in general.”

“Nah, nothing.”

“Okay then. So now what?”

“Nothing I can think of, maybe you should go back,” Jack said, “so, how do we do that exactly?”

“You're probably right. Now to send a Displaced back, just say “Our contract is complete”. Though some more experienced Displaced may be able to open portals back on their own. Before we go though, I have one favor to ask.”

“Least I can do since you’re telling me all this stuff.”

Dark pulled on a phone from his pocket. “Mind if I take a picture of you?”

“Sure, but if you wait a bit, I can make it a bit more epic.”

He shrugged. “Okay.”

“You might want to stand back,” Jack said as he slapped his Driver to his waist.

3!

2!

1!

“Henshin! Uchu Kita!!!”

Dark, Cece, and their Pokemon stared at Jack for a second before Dark shook his head. “Okay… Didn't see that coming. Now, ready?” He asked, his phone facing the Rider.

“If you’re sure, but if you want a better background, I’ve got a bunch of space suits.”

“It's fine. Say cheese.” A flash went off on his phone before he put it back in his pocket. “Okay then. I believe that's everything.”

“All right then, our contract is complete, see ya guys later.”

A portal opened a few feet away. Cece picked up her Fennekin and went to it. “Nice meeting ya. And thanks for telling me about the whole invisible thing. See ya.” She then ran to through the portal.

Dark walked up to Jack and stuck his hand out. “It was nice meeting you Jack.”

“Same to you,” Jack said, shaking it.

“Mike.” The Froakie jumped onto Dark’s shoulder and Dark walked to the portal. Before going through, he looked back to Jack and gave a small salute. “Until next time, Fourze.” Then he ran through it, the portal closing behind him.

Author's Note:

Crossover with Spider in Equestria by DarkSpider