• Published 4th Mar 2017
  • 1,636 Views, 32 Comments

-Coming Soon- Finding a Purpose (Choose your own adventure/Interactive story) - TheDimensionRift



Unlike everypony else, you have matured into adulthood and still don't have your cutie mark. In an attempt to find your calling, you head to Ponyville to seek, thrills; feels; friends; enemies; and above all else, your true purpose.

  • ...
6
 32
 1,636

Chapter 11

For once you make a reasonable decision. No pony would want to argue with her in the current mood she's in.

"H-hold on," you stammer as you throw your hooves up as if to protect yourself.

"I didn't mean to disturb your nap. I was only trying to get out of this storm, it-it came out of nowhere"

The pegasus lost her look of anger and stared at you with a look of puzzlement now.

"Out of nowhere? This storm was scheduled for today, I thought all residents knew?" She asked as she stared at you. As you were about to inform her that your not a resident, she beamed with a smile as she had finally realized it as well.

"I get it now, your new to Ponyville aren't you? No wonder your so lost about the storm, I bet your not used to the weather being controlled by pegasi like this huh?"

You shook your head in response to her question. It was true, though you were aware pegasi could manage the weather, you had never known of an entire cities climate being controlled by a specific group of pegasi; heck, you weren't even aware that It was a job occupation. Seeing your confused face, the pegasus gave out a laugh as she gave you a playful shove.

"No need to think too hard about it, anyways my names Rainbow Dash if it wasn't obvious enough; what's yours?"

Another decision to make?
This one is a bit....different, from the others.

You can either attempt to tell her your name or you can inform her to just call you by a nickname.

What will you do?

'Attempt' to tell her your name?

Have her call you by a nickname.