• Published 4th Mar 2017
  • 1,632 Views, 32 Comments

-Coming Soon- Finding a Purpose (Choose your own adventure/Interactive story) - TheDimensionRift



Unlike everypony else, you have matured into adulthood and still don't have your cutie mark. In an attempt to find your calling, you head to Ponyville to seek, thrills; feels; friends; enemies; and above all else, your true purpose.

  • ...
6
 32
 1,632

Chapter 15

"Nice to meet you Rainbow Dash," you say with a smile.

"My name is- "

Just as you are about to tell Rainbow Dash your name you notice the sky begins to darken into a crimson red. The clouds underneath you and Rainbow Dash begin to break away.

As you and Rainbow hover over Ponyville, you begin to see the town become distorted and a rift tears reality and splits the town down the middle.

It's a space-time rift!

"What the hay is going on!?" Asks Rainbow as she stares on with a look of astonishment.

You watch as you notice something emerging from the opening. Within moments you are greeted by the floating head of Colin Mochrie, staring back at you with glowing red eyes.

"Lone mortal, I am the head of Colin Mochrie, here to cast judgement upon you for a attempting to reveal your name. Prepare for instantaneous assimilation!" The heads voice boomed with an echo. As it began to open its mouth, a distinct blue energy appeared in the mouth of the head.
"I'MA FIRIN MAH LAZER!!!!"

With a loud scream, Colin Mochrie's head fired a blue glowing Kamehameha looking beam which destroys the entire Equeastrian dimension within only a matter of seconds.

Needless to say, no pony survives.

...............

BAD END

I tried to warn you. But you just had to have a name, didn't you? Don't worry, you'll get another chance and hopefully you'll make the right choice next time.

What will you do?

Go back to your life changing decision.