• Published 4th Mar 2017
  • 1,635 Views, 32 Comments

-Coming Soon- Finding a Purpose (Choose your own adventure/Interactive story) - TheDimensionRift



Unlike everypony else, you have matured into adulthood and still don't have your cutie mark. In an attempt to find your calling, you head to Ponyville to seek, thrills; feels; friends; enemies; and above all else, your true purpose.

  • ...
6
 32
 1,635

Chapter 33

There are stats!?!?!?

Eeeeyup, Stats are as follows:

Strength: Inside a battle, strength is the amount of damage you deal to an enemy. Outside of a battle, the more strength you have the more heavy lifting you can do when working and the more difficult job task you can perform.

Intelligence: In a battle, intelligence will help you analyze and study your opponent to exploit type weakness and disadvantages. Outside a battle, intelligence can be used to study and learn different magic abilities (Unicorns only). The higher your intelligence, the easier it is to learn more difficult spells.

Agility: Inside a battle, agility is how easy it is to retreat from fights that seem to difficult or fights which you want to avoid. Outside a battle, agility can be used for races to earn bits. Agility is also favored by many pegasi and will increase your friendship standing with them (including a certain rainbow haired one).

Magic: In a battle, magic is the amount of damage your magic attacks do. Also, magic helps decrease the amount of damage taken from enemy magic based attacks (so even if your not a unicorn magic still benefits you). Outside of a battle, magic is able to make certain jobs easier by making up for strength.

Stamina: In a battle, stamina is your HP and the amount of damage that can be taken before fainting. Outside of a battle, stamina is energy used with performing tasks such as jobs or talking with other ponies.

Charm: In a battle, charm decreases the chance that an enemy of the opposite gender will attack you. Outside of a battle, charm is the ability for to flirt or befriend other ponies. The higher your charm, the easier it is to make friends......and than some.

Return to story.