• Published 4th Mar 2017
  • 1,635 Views, 32 Comments

-Coming Soon- Finding a Purpose (Choose your own adventure/Interactive story) - TheDimensionRift



Unlike everypony else, you have matured into adulthood and still don't have your cutie mark. In an attempt to find your calling, you head to Ponyville to seek, thrills; feels; friends; enemies; and above all else, your true purpose.

  • ...
6
 32
 1,635

Chapter 4

Of course! Your a pegasus (a male last time you checked)! You can control weather, fly at blinding speeds, and even walk among the clouds…..judging by that brief description there really is only one job for you. But by all means, try as many as you like.

Because your a Pegasus: Agility gets +5

Because your a Pegasus: Stamina gets +5

Because your a Colt: Strength gets +5

Current Stats
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 10
Magic: 5
Stamina: 10
Charm: 5

Learn more about stats here.

The pony finishes your ticket and prepares to hand it to you, but of course not without asking for the payment.

“That’ll be 30 bits sir,”

Your surprised at how cheap the ticket is but figured since it wasn’t the time for holidays the price was just right. You pull out your pouch containing your coins and pull out 30 bits which you than give her.

“Thanks, here you go,” she says as she exchanges the coins for your ticket.

“Hope you have safe and enjoyable trip”

Now that you got your ticket your ready to continue on your journey, however, you can’t help but notice how attractive the ticket taker is.

So, what do you wanna do?

Flirt with the her.

Board the train.