• Published 4th Mar 2017
  • 1,632 Views, 32 Comments

-Coming Soon- Finding a Purpose (Choose your own adventure/Interactive story) - TheDimensionRift



Unlike everypony else, you have matured into adulthood and still don't have your cutie mark. In an attempt to find your calling, you head to Ponyville to seek, thrills; feels; friends; enemies; and above all else, your true purpose.

  • ...
6
 32
 1,632

Chapter 24

It's pointless to try to talk to her. She's obviously not comfortable enough around you to talk yet, not like she's the talkative type anyway.

"So, I'm gonna sleep on the couch now, I mean, if it's okay with you," you say as you begin to walk over to the living room.

Fluttershy nods in response to you without looking up.

"What the?," you exclaim.

As you approached the couch you are startled by a little white bunny who has appeared in front of you. It jumps on the couch and stares at you with crossed arms and stamps it's foot as it glares at you.

"Angel," Fluttershy says as she rushes over to where the bunny sits.

"That's no way to treat a guest, you can afford to give up your favorite spot on the couch for one night, can't you?"

Angel continued to stomp his foot as he looks away from Fluttershy ignoring her.

"I'm so sorry, Angel can be a bit stubborn sometimes," Fluttershy says as she glances in your direction (hey she's talking to you!).

As you move forward towards Angel, Fluttershy gives you a concerned look.

"Oh, I wouldn't, Angel can be quite docile when it comes to strangers," she warns you as you draw closer to the bunny.

You walk over to Angel and scratch the back of his ears with your hoof. The bunny makes a relaxed face and let's his arms fall to his side now stomping his foot with joy.

"My goodness, I didn't know you were good with animals," Fluttershy says as she approaches your side.

"Is that what your special talent is?" She asks now smiling up at you.

"Not really, but I've worked at many different places doing many different jobs, one of them being an animal daycare," you reply as you move yourself on to the couch.
"This little guy just deserves to be spoiled from time to time," you say as you wink at Angel who gives you a thumbs up.

"And here I thought I spoiled him too much, oh that reminds me, let me go get a blanket for you," Fluttershy says as she heads upstairs.

You stop petting Angel as you stretch out your hooves in a tired manner. Angel hops off the couch when Fluttershy returns with a pink quilt for you.

"Here you are," she says as you take the quilt.

"I'm heading to bed now too, I mean, if there's nothing else you need"

You shake your head as you recline on the couch and cover yourself. Fluttershy tells you goodnight as she returns upstairs. You lay comfortable on the couch thinking of how wonderful Ponyville has been so far.

Not bad for your first day, and here I thought you'd screw it up somehow.

Maybe I was wrong about you.....anyways you seem rather tired.

Rest up...........you'll need it.

You close your eyes as you drift off to sleep.