• Published 4th Mar 2017
  • 1,632 Views, 32 Comments

-Coming Soon- Finding a Purpose (Choose your own adventure/Interactive story) - TheDimensionRift



Unlike everypony else, you have matured into adulthood and still don't have your cutie mark. In an attempt to find your calling, you head to Ponyville to seek, thrills; feels; friends; enemies; and above all else, your true purpose.

  • ...
6
 32
 1,632

Chapter 3

"Ah to hoof with it," you think aloud as you head to the train station.

You've waited long enough to get an opportunity like this, and besides, your sure you have everything you need already.


You arrive at the train station in no time flat, granted you are pretty fast, you think you probably could've had enough time to actually gather a few supplies. Oh well.

You walk up to the counter as you are greeted by a lavender earth pony with lime green eyes hidden behind a pair of reading glasses. She has a smile on her face and a well straightened mane.

"Hey there, where to?" She asks in a sweet tone of voice.

You inform her that your going to Ponyville and she prepares to type up your ticket, although in order to receive it, you must inform her of your gender and what type of pony you are.

So is your mind made up or do you need a minute to think? What in the world of Equeastria are ya?

Pegasus (Colt)

Pegasus (Mare)

Unicorn (Colt)

Unicorn (Mare)

Earth Pony (Colt)

Earth Pony (Mare)