• Published 4th Mar 2017
  • 1,635 Views, 32 Comments

-Coming Soon- Finding a Purpose (Choose your own adventure/Interactive story) - TheDimensionRift



Unlike everypony else, you have matured into adulthood and still don't have your cutie mark. In an attempt to find your calling, you head to Ponyville to seek, thrills; feels; friends; enemies; and above all else, your true purpose.

  • ...
6
 32
 1,635

Push To START

Greetings adventurer, allow me to introduce myself; I am the author of this wondrous little tale and I will be accompanying you as you embark on your journey. You may simply refer to me as Rift. Enough chit chat, your ready to continue on; now go forth, and find what it is that makes you special.


Eyes red from sleep deprivation.

Legs tired from working back to back.

All you wanna do is relax, however, staying at your hotel room isn't gonna cut it especially when you where supposed to be out by 12 this morning and it is currently 6 in the afternoon. You walk down the streets of Manehatten trying to avoid bumping into other ponies as they scurry past you to their own destinations. You scan the streets and notice an old fashioned tavern style building with a 24 hour sign on it. Seeing as you have no other things to do today, you decide you'll try your luck and check it out.


**********


You walk into a quaint building and stagger over to the bar (don’t get the wrong idea, this is an ice cream bar and the hardest thing they sell is cider). It’s only your third day in Manehatten and you’ve already completed every job you’ve been given, though none of them feel right and even though you've left everyone of them with a hefty bag of Bits and a job well done you still left with your flank markless. Perhaps unlike everypony else you are not destined to have a special unique talent for the rest of your life.

Just as you begin to get lost in your thoughts, you are brought back to reality by the bartender who is now standing in front of you. He was a unicorn who appeared to be in his later years of life as you could tell by his faded white hair and the wrinkles beginning to form around his face. He looked in your direction and gave you a grin as he served ice cream to another pony.

“Hey there, what can I get for ya?” he asks with a cheerful attitude.

He pauses for a few moments as if waiting for a reply.


What will you do?

Order Ice Cream