• Published 4th Mar 2017
  • 1,622 Views, 32 Comments

-Coming Soon- Finding a Purpose (Choose your own adventure/Interactive story) - TheDimensionRift



Unlike everypony else, you have matured into adulthood and still don't have your cutie mark. In an attempt to find your calling, you head to Ponyville to seek, thrills; feels; friends; enemies; and above all else, your true purpose.

  • ...
6
 32
 1,622

Chapter 36

Exploring huh? You must be the adventurous type, I like that, maybe your not such a loser after all. Then come now, let us go and venture forth to explore dungeons of unknown, brave the perilous heights of the most dangerous mountains of Equestria, and do battle with the ravenous creatures of Everfree Forest!

.............................

What's that?

You only meant to explore the town?

.............................

Wow i take back what I said, your no fun. Fine go ahead and explore the town or whatever, you gotta be level 35 before you can travel anywhere else other than Ponyville and Canterlot anyway.

........................................................


Oh didn't I mention that there's a level system? Must've slipped my mind, anyways, just go on or explore the town or whatever. You got several choices here, where do you wanna go?:

Comments ( 5 )

How this got past moderation we may never know. But hopefully it stays past it!

Weren't CYOA stories banned a few years back?

Comment posted by Phonyyx deleted Mar 5th, 2017

7996329 wait, CYOA storys gor banned? What for?

7997760 They were at one point, I wasn't clear on the why myself. But hey, if the story is still up it's probably fine now.

Login or register to comment