• Published 19th Feb 2016
  • 7,614 Views, 123 Comments

Suddenly, Young Again! - RealityWarper



"Either I'm tripping balls, which is possible since I took quite a few hits... Or this is all real. And I'm a kid again."

  • ...
64
 123
 7,614

Firin mah laser

Following my outburst, I realized that I've been fucking up left and right. What I need, is a moment to think to myself. Some time to just blow off some steam. My favorite of all activities included creation. I needed to do that, then The group outside the door, and the doctor had both been frozen in terror. I knew I couldn't took back what I said, I could only take action to paint over what I'd said. This in mind, I turned to the doctor and decided to salvage what I could.

"Sir, could I talk with you for a minute. Alone? Hint hint, wink wink. Get lost." I shot a glare at the three, who scrambled to their hooves to get out once the Doctor had given them his own glare. There would be words later for their ear hustling. "Ahem."

"There's... Alot to be done here. But what is it that I can help you with firstly?" The kind pony Doctor was indeed kind.

"Well mister Doctor-"

"Doctor Sleeping Pill."

"That's hilarious."

"Number one, that's not what you think it means, and number two that's not really a joke you should understand..." And I messed up again.

"Yeah, I know. But, seriously. I need some time to myself." Seriously, I was worrying everyone I'm sure I hadn't been here for more than two hours. I needed my fix, more than anything. More acid, more shrooms, more weed. A cigarette even. "Can I step out for a smoke, Doc?" The Doctor choked. "Right. Forgot." Sighing, I rolled over to my side to stare at the window. I didn't have my cancer sticks anyway.

God, I need a cigarette.

The Doctor slowly made his way out the room, shooting a concerned glance at me. I simply sat on my bed giving him a patient, yet somewhat shy smile. Bless his fake pony heart, he smiled back at me even if it was half-hearted. He opened the door, then took one last look at me- to which I gave him a wave. He waved back hesitantly. He then took a moment to stare at me, as if he was afraid I was gonna vanish. I waited patiently for him to go.

He then left out the door, closing it behind him. I waited longer.

...

The doctor cracked open the door, and poked his head in. I was still sitting in my spot. Seeming satisfied, he then pulled his head from out the door, and slowly shut it behind him.
...

Immediately, I bolt out my bed landing as softly as I could on my hooves- which was surprisingly silent. Time to get to work.

The first thing I do is, check to see if I have the ability to spawn stuff in this hallucination. That'd be key to making sure I was sane. Now, I could I do this? My first option is the horn on my head. Maybe it's key. I'm a unicorn. Maybe I can shoot lasers or something out of it. I sat in silent contemplation, wondering about my choices. I focus, as hard as I can- I felt the build up churning in my gut. I COULD FEEL IT! The POWER!

No wait, that's gas.

Giving up, I decide to try something else. Meditation. I sit on my haunches, inhaling deeply and closing my eyes. I began to visualize lasers, large lasers. I could feel the power blooming in me now! Yes! I'm positive this isn't gas! Well, I mean it still could be but I'm hoping not. I felt really really strange.

PEW!

"DEAR CELESTIA!" There on the floor, in pieces lied the door- smoking, charred, and mother fucking LASERED! Holy shit, I'm a mother fucking laser shooting bad ass unicorn! There was no words for how awesome that was! I've always wanted super powers, and I've always wanted to be a little kid again! I'm getting everything I've always wanted! Now all I need is to be extremely rich and have a girlfriend as hot as the fucking lasers I'm shooting right now! If I was robbing a bank they couldn't say it's an arms robbery now could they? This is the best day ever! Though the group on the outside of the door didn't seem to think so. Rainbow Jerk, Egg-Head, and Timid were all outside the door along with the Doctor. They were gaping at me, especially the Egg-Head. She was the one who screamed in alarm too, if I'm right. "THAT WAS A CLASS A OFFENSIVE SPELL! HOW'D HE EVEN DO THAT!?" Class A offensive spell? My mind was functioning off of RPG logic? Oh boy, good thing I'm versed in it!

"BY THE POWER OF GREY SKULL! I HAVE THE POWER!"

Suddenly, I splayed forward, my ever long tail draping from my back to my nose like a blanket as I lied on on my stomach- completely spent from the single laser. I couldn't rob a bank with one laser like that! Clearly I had some work to do. The ponies rushed over to help me, Doctor Sleeping Pill grabbed me by my scruff and placed me on the bed.

"What were you thinking!? You could have hurt someone! Including yourself!" Twi' seethed from jealously obviously, not everyone could shoot lasers like me. Then again, she was a unicorn too. She probably had much more experience than I. 'Experience'. Since she's just a figment.

I start to proclaim 'None of you are real'. After all, how could I hurt was wasn't there? Then again I did fall earlier. And I was picked up, even if this is a hallucination. "I'm sorry, I didn't know I could do that."

"You didn't know? " Twilight looked confused, and impressed at the same time.

"Nope. I was just thinking of a laser. And then that happened." Twi nudged one of the planks created from the laser with some confusion. After inspecting the piece that she laid her eyes on, she kicked it aside.

"You shouldn't have the reserves to shoot a laser spell that powerful. I know powerful sorcerers who still don't. Plus, I've never seen a laser spell like that. I didn't even feel a magical build up in the area. Well, that's not true. It was just so instant, I didn't have time to realize what it even was. For all intents and purposes, that was an instant laser. Nonfunctional, to boot." I was peeved! Nonfunctional!?

"Uh, Twilight..." Ah, so her whole name was Twilight. "I know you're the magic wiz' and all but how was that laser nonfunctional? He just turned that door into debris!" The Doctor looked ticked, but didn't say anything to me yet about the clearly destroyed door. Rainbow gently nudged Timid out the way, who backed down immediately to make some room for Rainbow Dash. "Still hot too."

"Well, that's the thing Rainbow Dash. Lasers don't explode like a bomb, which was clearly exhibited here. That's exactly what it was, a bomb. Lasers disintegrate things. As far as lasers go, that was a flop. That door shouldn't even be in existence anymore. It's actually really peculiar...It may have to do with his horn shape. It's jagged, and curved sort of like Sombra's." Oh, she's right. I guess it kind of was a flop- but I was the first human to have ever shot a laser with MAGIC! So I was gonna chuck that as a win. Who the hell was Sombra anyway?

The Doctor cleared his throat, and everyone turned their attention to him.

"I appreciate the lesson, but I have to replace this door now." Oops. "So if you could all leave our mystery colt alone, and if you could kindly resist the urge to shoot lasers of any sort... I would deeply appreciate it." Grumbling, I turned over in the bed. The other ponies slowly shuffled out in a single file line."And you, young colt won't be discharged until tomorrow if you haven't aggravated your head wounds. I have a few things to talk over, and my need to even bring Princess Celestia to this case." Princess? What?

"Right." I decided for now, I'd caused enough trouble- So I wouldn't ask. "Later Doc'." He walked out the door, and then he engaged in a conversation I couldn't hear with Twilight. After a moment, her horn lit up too! Was she gonna blast the good doctor?- Nope.

Instead, the door had began putting itself back together in the doorway. Soon, all the pieces had levitated in place. The door unheated and un-charred itself before looking like it was never even blown through. I had a lot to learn about magic, it seemed. I closed my eyes, and turned over on the bed to face away from the window.

"Wonder if I could conjure a cigarette..."