• Published 9th Feb 2016
  • 14,679 Views, 1,896 Comments

The Story of Twilight Glow - Jeweled Pen



What if Twilight had been born an earth pony and not a unicorn? No school for gifted unicorns, no burst of magic when she got her cutie mark and, most importantly, no student of Celestia. What fate awaits Equestria?

  • ...
30
 1,896
 14,679

PreviousChapters Next
S4 CH 6. Deserving

“Ah, so you must be our student’s grandmother,” Nightmare Moon said, petty though she knew it was. “Go, retrieve Firedancer.”

Firedancer gave a little squeak, cowering so low to the ground from the Ruler of Equestria that her belly touched the ground. “I… I am Firedancer, y-your highness. I am s-so grateful that you have g-graced my h-humble studio with your, err, m-majestic presence.”

Nightmare Moon just looked down on the mare and cocked an eye. “Truly? You are ‘Firedancer’? We’d heard such tales of your beauty and grace.” Firedancer opened her mouth to speak, but she cut her off. “Alas, we suppose for normal ponies such things must one day fade.”

She was rewarded with a small eye twitch from the other mare, but she held her tongue on that matter. Good. It seemed she could hold her tongue, slightly, in the presence of her ruler. A shame she couldn’t learn to do it around others. There was a light snickering though from the gathered performers cowering across the room. “How may I serve you, your majesty? We don’t currently have any, err, performances scheduled for--”

“Serve us?” Nightmare Moon asked. “There is no need. We have come to thank you for the aid you have already offered in our return.”

“WHAT?” Firedancer yelled before covering her mouth with her hooves.

Nightmare Moon reached out and lightly patted her on the head with a knowing, fanged smile that made the unicorn give a squeak and go back to trembling. “Indeed. When our return was imminent, only one pony stood in our way and had any chance of defeating us. Moondancer. Celestia had trained her well, though we are loath to admit it. However…” She gently stroked the mare’s cheek in a way that, judging by the trembling of the mare, was anything but comforting. “When facing our enemies we have long since learned to find every crack in their heart. The damage that you had done to young Moondancer’s was plenty to allow us to crush her. So in a way, we have you to thank for our rule and the overthrowing of our much hated sister’s final tool to stop us.”

“W-what?” Firedancer asked, her mouth falling open. “I don’t understand.”

“Ah, we see. The mind truly is the first thing to go when a normal pony grows old, is it not?” Nightmare Moon asked. “No matter, little one. Just know we are apologetic for the delay it took us in properly appearing and thanking you for the aid you offered us.”

“What?” Firedancer said, looking even more confused.

Nightmare Moon turned and walked away from the mare, her guards giving her confused looks as well but keeping their mouths shut. Still, she felt her own ire growing. She had hoped for some great shame from the mare. Understanding. Not just confusion, but self loathing. Instead she just looked bewildered. Perhaps burning down the studio was truly the only way to get the catharsis she so desperately desired. Perhaps she had been too subtle. Perhaps a mother like that was incapable of feeling shame at all. It wasn’t too late, burning the studio to ash WAS still an option.

No, not yet. She would let Moondancer do it if she so desired. She still had one last pony to talk with.

To yell at.

------

“Sister,” Nightmare Moon said before materializing inside the room holding her sister captive.

Celestia glanced up from her book with a bewildered look on her face. “Yes?”

“We have done as you suggested,” Nightmare Moon said, keeping her head held high. “We have met with Sundancer and learned of Moondancer’s cutie mark.”

Celestia slowly closed her book before she rose to her hooves. “And?”

Nightmare Moon stared at her. How could Celestia look so calm? So unruffled? Even now, locked away in this room? Sure, it was grand compared to the crystal caverns. It even had books and cushions. She looked more like she was awakening from a long nap than if she had endured years of isolation and torment at her little sister’s hooves. “You are a monster.”

“Likely,” Celestia said, not objecting to the statement.

“How could you give HER to us?” Nightmare Moon asked.

“Give her to you?” Celestia asked.

“She was never up to this task!” Nightmare Moon snapped. “She couldn’t destroy us! She couldn’t defeat us!”

“Of course she couldn’t destroy you,” Celestia said. “I trained her to save you.”

Nightmare Moon froze, her eyes going wide. “W-what?”

“Over the years I trained many ponies, dear sister,” Celestia said in a soft, soothing tone. “So many, many ponies. But none… were right. Somepony who could not just bear the Elements of Harmony, but could bear them better than I had. We had.” She turned and glanced towards the window and the rising moon. “I searched for a pony who could be everything I could not. A pony who could, one day, take up our rule. Guide Equestria. That was, originally, the purpose of my school. To find those with not just great power, but who would achieve great things.”

“There were many, many, many ponies. Strong ponies. Arrogant ponies. Selfless ponies. Ponies who… who I failed,” Celestia said, wilting slightly. “So many, many ponies I failed. But none were… right. None were correct. I was an imperfect teacher. Much as I was an imperfect sister. I had begun to despair of ever seeing… of ever finding a pony who could be all I needed them to be. Or maybe they were and I just failed to see it. It wouldn’t be the first time I failed to see the most important things of all.”

“I believed, for a time, Cadence would be the pony to save you. To take my place. But… I… realize I was wrong,” Celestia said softly, lowering herself down and laying on her stomach. “I was a foal.”

“Sister?” Nightmare Moon asked softly, taking a small step forward.

“I sought myself in my students,” Celestia said softly. “A pony who was powerful. Glorious. Radiant. I sought a pony who drew the eyes of all. A pony who shone like the sun. Moondancer was… different. So, so different from everything I had sought. She was you. In so, so many ways she was like you. She was controlled. She was refined. She was subtle. If my prior students had been the warmth and glow of the sun… Moondancer was the cooling, gentle touch of the moon.”

“So you sought to replace us…” Nightmare Moon said.

“I sought to replace myself,” Celestia said.

“W-what?!” Luna asked, her eyes going wide.

“I had failed over and over,” Celestia said. “I had given up hope. I thought… I thought the thousand years would finally end. Yet I was no closer to finding a way to save my little sister. I had failed. I was growing desperate. I had wasted the time the Elements had granted me. Then I met… her. I believed… I believed I had finally found a pony who would be what I wasn’t. She reminded me so much of you. But when Sundancer finally told me the story of how she had acquired her cutie mark, I knew she was the one.”

“There was so much Luna in this small, young student of mine,” Celestia said softly. “I thought… I thought perhaps I could make up for what I had done. I had sought myself in my prior students. I thought, perhaps, if I could fix her. If I could undo the damage done to this pony… if I could save her? Then she could save you. It was a selfish proposition, I know. I knew the risks. The dangers. I knew I put her and her friends in great danger. I knew she… I knew there was always a possibility she wouldn’t succeed. But there was nopony else for me to turn to.”

“So she failed you, in the end,” Nightmare Moon said.

“No, she never failed me,” Celestia said softly. “I failed her. Just as I did you. Just as I did so many other ponies. There was more I could have done. I knew what was coming. I could have better prepared. I could have kept searching. I could have… I knew Moondancer wouldn’t be able to face you.” For the first time her voice cracked and the calm, steady tone faded away. “I k-knew she couldn’t defeat you. I-I knew s-s-she wouldn’t m-m-manage in the end… I forced her to do it anyway. I-I made excuses. I made her do it ANYWAY!” Celestia yelled, her wings spreading out. “The fault never lied with her. It was always I. I sent her with her friends to do a task I believed they couldn’t do. All because I so desperately hoped that I was wrong again. But I knew. Damn me, I knew.”

“You knew?” Nightmare Moon asked. “Then why not replace her? Find a new student?”

“Why not find a new sister?” Celestia asked softly. “Because I had already betrayed you once. I had already lost you once. If ever there was a pony bathed in your moon, it was her. If ever there was a pony who needed me as much as you did, it was her. I couldn’t… I couldn’t do it a second time. I have failed so terribly once, I couldn’t bear to do it a second time. I told myself I was wrong, that she COULD do this. Despite all of the warning signs. Despite all of the indicators. Despite the fact I knew she had no real chance. Everything could, would go wrong. Knowing she would likely fail. I told myself I was misjudging her. That she would rise to this occasion, like a beautiful gemstone created from the pressure of her destiny.”

“Instead I shattered her,” Nightmare Moon said softly. “I shattered her and danced on the fragments of her soul.”

“She was a wonderful student,” Celestia said softly. “She deserved a far, far better teacher than I could ever be.”

Nightmare Moon nodded slowly. “She will have one. Thank you, sister.” She turned and walked away, closing the door to her sister’s prison behind her.

Celestia glanced back towards the door before sighing. Arrogant as it was, she did wonder if she had failed after all. She had sought herself for so long, a pony that was flashy, loud, demanded notice. A pony who would save her sister in one single, glorious blast.

But Luna had always been more subtle. Patient. Calculating. If Moondancer could help save her little sister, then she supposed it was only natural that such a rescue would be just as slow and subtle. Maybe for the list of her failures, grand as it may be…

Her choice in students wouldn’t be amongst them this time.

Even if not Moondancer, there did still seem to be one other pony caught in this sisterly feud. Perhaps Twilight would be able to save her. Or maybe, in the end, she had been wrong all along. It didn’t take one pony or six ponies. Maybe, what it truly took, was two. She couldn’t imagine how all of this would play out in the end. All she knew is she couldn’t give up hope. She had to trust her little ponies to bring her sister back to her. To fix the mistakes she had made so, so long ago.

If they could, she vowed she would never make such errors again.

------

Nightmare Moon re-positioned herself for what felt like the thousandth time on her throne. It just… never felt right. Never felt comfortable. No matter how she adjusted herself, it just felt wrong.

It wasn’t the throne, though. It was what she was considering. She gave another soft sigh before closing her eyes and scrying on her student, her bard and all of their friends for a few moments. Why were there so many of them? Did they believe this some party to attend as a swarm?

Why did they all seem to enjoy each other’s company? There were moments of conflict, yet they seemed to work it out. During the day, during the night, it mattered not. The rainbow maned one and the vampire one were more night ponies it seemed, but the other stayed up later with them. Then they tried to spend time during the day with the others. Even Moondancer and her friends seemed to have begun to pick up where they left off. There had even been an amusing moment where the magician had been chased around by an owl in the night, only for the vampire pony to calm it down. They seemed… happy.

Or they had.

But it was nearly dusk. They would be returning soon. Her student had succeeded at her task, the vines were gone. A small, nagging part in the back of her mind told her that it was impossible, that obviously her student had cheated in some manner.

Unlikely. Moondancer was… capable. Talented. The only pony who seemed to truly doubt her capabilities aside from her was…

Nightmare Moon herself.

How long until she hurt Moondancer again? How many times had she vowed to keep her safe? Her word was not her bond.

But this decision would leave her vulnerable. It would give her a weakness. A glaring weakness. Could the Ruler of Equestria have a weakness?

How much more blood of her subjects would be spilled to avoid such ‘weaknesses’?

All of the excuses, all of the denials were just that. Hollow and empty. She could never protect her ponies like this. Celestia was right. If ever there was a pony who bathed in her moonlight, it was Moondancer. Perhaps that was why she hated the mare so. The student reminded the princess of what she had been.

That was why she had to take such a step. No matter how foolish, dangerous it was. If she desired to be a better pony, if she truly wished to be a better pony…

Nightmare Moon scryed on them once more and felt a moment of annoyance. A veritable crowd of them. Moondancer and her friends. Twilight and her friends. Even the magician, the changelings and the zebra apparently decided to come for this. Did they really hope if they came by the dozen her ire would be prevented? Did they all hope to come in together and hope her anger and annoyance would be distributed between them?

Her ire only grew when they came down the hall towards her room. When she watched her student and bard stop their friends. Tell them they had to do this alone. That they wouldn’t endanger them. How dare they. She was about to take the ultimate risk for her foolish student, yet they treat her like…

Like a pony who had nearly killed her student only a few scant weeks ago.

She would be a better ruler. She would be the greatest pony. She wouldn’t demand their love. She would be a pony WORTHY of their love. Even if she had to force herself to be it. Even if it hurt her.

The door to the throne room opened and her student and bard nervously walked forward. They bowed their heads obediently. Nightmare Moon stared down at the two for a moment before glancing to Twilight. “We take it your project is going well?”

“Yes, your highness,” Twilight said.

“We will never understand your desire to aid such creatures after they harmed you,” Nightmare Moon said before glancing to the guards. “Leave us.”

“Y-your highness?” Moondancer asked, the worry clear in her voice. No, she didn’t blame them. Were she either of them, she would be worried as well.

“Worry not,” Nightmare Moon said. “We are not angered with either of you. What we desire to speak with you two is for your ears only. Go.”

The guards gave a concerned look for the two, but bowed their heads before departing. For a moment the room was empty. Nightmare Moon sighed before shaking her head. They were right to fear her. But she was less certain she was right to have made them fear her. “Student… we are very proud of you.”

“What?! I-I’m sorry!” Moondancer said, taking a step back. “I-I just thought-- wait, what?”

“We are proud of you,” Nightmare Moon said before glancing out the windows to the rising moon. “We assigned you and your team a task and you performed it perfectly. Before our moon had even begun its rise, you had already completed your duty. We… hope you enjoyed the rest of your time with your te… with your friends.”

“I… I did, your highness. Is, is that okay?” Moondancer asked gently.

“It is preferred,” Nightmare Moon said. She took a slow, deep breath, struggling to keep her patience in check. Must the mare question every comment she made? Likely yes. “While it is true that you all rose against us upon our arrival to our throne, you were ill informed. We find it doubtful you would attempt such a mistake again.” She then took another slow, deep breath. She did not wish to say this next part. “Both of you, in fact, have managed to rise to the occasion when it was necessary. In return, we… I have hurt you.”

“Your highness?” Moondancer asked, trembling slightly.

“What we did to you,” Nightmare Moon said. “What I did to you, to both of you. It was wrong. You were correct in opposing me. In your objections. For attempting to stop me. I will not ask your forgiveness. I do not deserve your forgiveness. We merely wish for you to both feel no fear for more… reprisal after what happened.” Once again she felt a burning anger in her core, reminding her of what Moondancer took from her. Her one opportunity to have an eternal companion by her side.

A forced eternal companion who was trapped in her own personal hell. No, perhaps this was for the best. This was certainly for the best.

“Ba… Twilight,” Nightmare Moon said before glancing to her bard. “Our prisoners are once more open to you. Tirek will… likely… welcome your company. The queen of the changelings will likely also enjoy an… update on her… subjects. The umbrum, however, is confined away for the time being. Knowing your… strange urges to aid even the most undeserving, he may eventually be allowed to gaze upon your visage."

“I… I see. Thank you, your highness,” Twilight said.

“Good. Twilight, you are dismissed,” Nightmare Moon said. She couldn’t help but notice the concerned look her bard gave her student. Not that she could blame her. “We have private matters to discuss with our stu… with Moondancer.”

Moondancer went rigid as a board and gave a soft, delicate whimper before she could stop herself. Twilight didn’t make a move to leave, her eyes locked on the other partial alicorn.

“We assure you, no harm will befall our student,” Nightmare Moon said firmly. “Now go.”

“But—”

“LEAVE!” Nightmare Moon ordered, unable to contain her annoyance any longer. Her wings spread out aggressively and she suppressed the urge to cringe at the fearful looks on their faces.

“Go,” Moondancer said softly. “I-I’ll be fine.”

Twilight gave her friend one last concerned look before bowing once more and then leaving the room.

Nightmare Moon gave a sigh. A moment later her horn lit up and the room flashed for a moment. None outside of the room could hear them now.

She watched the color drain from her student’s face. She supposed the mare would know such a spell, she’d used it often enough to cry in her room. Much like Nightmare Moon had done back when she was Luna.

“Moondancer, what we must tell you is something… we do not expect you to understand or truly believe,” Nightmare Moon said before she got to her hooves. She walked forward, only for her student to back away. She ignored it, though, and continued to walk to her student. Until Moondancer was backed against the wall and shaking. She soon towered over the mare and, delicately as she could, she reached out and stroked her cheek. “Moondancer, our precious student. We are truly sorry for all we have subjected you to. For the pain we have caused you.”

Moondancer gave a whimper, but she ignored it.

“And though we would never say this to anypony but you. We… are truly sorry that you failed to defeat us,” Nightmare Moon said in a soft, soothing tone.

That made the whimpering stop and confusion spread across the smaller alicorn’s face.

“We have learned of your cutie mark,” Nightmare Moon said.

The reaction was instant. Moondancer’s eyes went wide and she tried to pull away. The ruler reached out, wrapping both hooves around the mare and pulling her into a hug. “L-let me--”

“You are not a mistake,” Nightmare Moon said softly.

“S-stop! I don’t--”

“You are not a monster. You are not a creature devoid of goodness. You do not deserve to be hurt. You do not deserve ANY of this,” Nightmare Moon said softly, her wings wrapping around the other mare.

“P-please, I don’t--”

“What happened, what you did, was in a moment of hurt,” Nightmare Moon said. “As a child lashing out against cruelty and in pain. A moment’s mistake does not make you worthless. It does not make you lesser. You were never, ever a mistake. You are not a bad pony.”

The struggling stopped and she could feel the warm wet tears from Moondancer’s face, pressed against her withers.

“You were, you are, a pony who was hurt. Who was vulnerable and should have been happy. Should have had joy. Instead the pony you depended on most used it to cut you,” Nightmare Moon said in a gentle, delicate tone.

“I… I didn’t mean to… I was just…”

“You were angry and hurt,” Nightmare Moon said, a hoof gently stroking her mane. “You lashed out. You made a mistake. A terrible mistake that could have had lasting consequences, but it didn’t. You were lucky. Your sister was lucky. But that fear, it never truly left you. Every time you felt that anger bubble inside you. Every time you felt you might not be good enough. Every time you began to get frustrated. You always felt that fear, that moment of doubt. That worry that you might do something wrong again. That you might not be lucky this time. That this would be the mistake you made that truly was unforgiveable. That you couldn’t come back from. So you buried it. You hid from it. You suppressed who you were, what you were, everything you desired in a desperate bid to be what you hoped would make everypony happy.”

Moondancer trembled and gave a soft little sob, finally giving in and laying against her ruler. “I-I’m sorry…”

“I know,” Luna said gently. “I know more than you will ever understand. You were never a mistake. You were never unworthy. You were always an… an excellent student. A wonderful child. You deserved so, so much more than you were given. Had you been given it, perhaps you would have defeated me. I am so sorry for all of the pain I have inflicted you. For the wounds I have carved out from your flesh. I am sorry that I have hated you when you have done nothing to deserve such a fate. I am sorry that… that I may hate you again. But I will never again hurt you. This time, these words will be true.”

“Y-your highness?” Moondancer asked before looking up in confusion. “I… I understand. I--”

“No,” Luna said softly before reaching out a hoof to gently stroke her cheek. “You do not. We have said this before. We will not harm you. We will appreciate you. We will protect you. We have made promises we have failed to keep again and again. Our word cannot be trusted. In a moment of anger, of hatred, of ire… we are capable of so many terrible, awful things. Things you do not deserve to ever suffer.” She lowered her head against the other mare’s, holding her close. “You are one of our moonlight. A pony who should have felt safe and secure to hide, to be protected. Instead we hurt you. This cannot be forgiven. But I will ensure this never, ever happens again.” Very slowly she released the mare before getting to her hooves and walking away from her. “Are you familiar with bonding magic, student?”

“Uhhhhhh…” Moondancer said softly, staring at her. “Like… the vampire ponies have on them?”

“Indeed,” Luna said. “A magic not practiced for centuries. It is both powerful and dangerous. It is why only you and I may know of what transpires in this room.” Her horn glowed again and a small, black knife appeared at her side. Moondancer yelped and pulled back, but the knife never went near her. Instead it slashed a single thin, small gash across the ruler’s right leg. A few drops of blood were gathered on the tip of the blade before they began to write in the air. “Consider yourself privileged, young student. You will see a magic not woven in many, many lifetimes.”

“This bond we forge in our blood, witnessed by our student, Moondancer. We, Nightmare Moon, once Luna, Ruler of Equestria and weaver of the night sky, hereby forge this eternal oath. Never again shall we intentionally physically harm Moondancer, our student, nor punish her for sins she has not committed. Nor shall we force her to be our student, should she desire to leave our side. Never again will we offer her anything aside from safety and comfort beneath our wings. May this oath only be broken should the safety of all of Equestria be at stake or she, of her own volition, choose to nullify this bond. Should we break this bond, may our punishment be a thousand fold of that which we inflict.”

For a moment the words of blood hung in the air before they began to glow a bright, golden color. Then they surged into the ruler, enveloping her before she gave a pained cry. The knife clattered to the ground before disappearing. She could feel the words, the oath, writing itself upon her very soul like a burning flame. Then, as quickly as it started, it was gone.

“It is done,” Nightmare Moon said softly,

“I… I don’t understand,” Moondancer said softly.

“Our little pony,” Nightmare Moon said before she walked towards her throne. “Again and again we have hurt you. We will harm you no longer. Since we cannot trust ourselves to keep such a vow, we have given up the right to break such a vow ever again.”

“But… but… I don’t deserve--”

“Child,” Nightmare Moon said. “If we were capable of giving you what you deserve we would. We cannot give you the care you were denied. We cannot give you the love you deserve. We are not even sure we can be the teacher you deserve.” She sat on her throne and turned towards the mare. “We… can only ask that you give us the chance. The opportunity. A place within our moonlight that all of our ponies should have, yet you were denied. But our bond will protect you, should you not desire it. You are no longer trapped in our grip, you no longer have to be our student. You… are free.”

“The night is many things to many ponies,” Nightmare Moon said softly, her eyes downcast. “So many, many times we have forgotten that. We have focused only on ourselves, not those who needed us most. We cannot make up for what we have done. But… we can try with all of our will to make up for them. If you will allow us this chance. If… you will not… we understand. You may go as you wish, anywhere you wish.”

Moondancer stood there for a moment, staring up at her ruler. She didn’t know what to say. Where could she possibly go? To her parents? Never. School? Unlikely. Her studies were really the only thing she had. Even if she did have somewhere else to go, she could never abandon Twilight and Spike here alone. “I… I understand. I’d… like to stay. If that’s okay?”

Nightmare Moon let out a breath she hadn’t even realized she was holding in. “Thank you. We… will try to be a teacher worthy of such a student.” She glanced towards the windows once more. “There is one last thing to discuss. Your reward for a task done well.”

“Reward? Isn’t this the reward?” Moondancer asked. “Your highness, you don’t need to--” She went silent when the ruler lifted a hoof.

“We understand your worry but this is a gift we believe you will find most delightful. Though she is no longer your teacher, there is one pony who we believe you should be allowed to see.” A small, golden key appeared besides her. A copy of it formed before flying through the air to Moondancer. “The room besides our own. This key will open the door once.”

“Uhhhh…” Moondancer said, staring at it. “Who--”

“Our sister,” Nightmare Moon said. “Your former teacher. We grant you the right to visit her this once. A reward for a job well done.”

Moondancer nearly dropped the key, her eyes wide. “Y-you mean…”

“Celestia,” Nightmare Moon said before sighing when she saw the mare struggling to suppress the excitement in her eyes. “We know you must be excited to see her, you need not hide it. You are dismissed.”

It took only a second for the partial alicorn to gallop away, leaving Nightmare Moon alone in the empty throne room. She sighed and laid down on her throne, resting her head on the arm rest. “Yes, our student. Return to the embrace of our sister. Just like the rest of our ponies. Then sleep soft, happy dreams in your warm, soft bed. Where you may forget about us, as they all inevitably do.”

She idly wondered if the ponies realized what they were doing. Day had only appeared for such a short time, but already ponies were going back to the cycle she so hated. Sleep during the night, awake during the day. Still…

There were still a few awake during her nights. Her creatures of the night. But they were only there because they had no choice. Those who did… rarely chose her.

But she could not deny the pain it caused her to know how quickly ponies were once again adapting to ignoring her. Despite all that had happened did she still hold such little value to them? It made her somewhat angry, but even that didn’t help.

Nightmare Moon was so tired of being angry. She was just sad and exhausted. Perhaps it would have been better if she had been defeated back then. Had Moondancer destroyed her. Celestia said that the mare was never meant to do that, but that was ridiculous. How could a pony like her ever be saved?

She truly was just the backup princess. None of them could trust her. She couldn’t even trust herself, having to resort to such magic just to ensure she didn’t hurt an innocent pony.

Luna sighed and closed her eyes. None of them wanted her. None of them ever would. But soon the Night Court would begin and it wouldn’t matter what she wanted, she would have a job to do. At least they were shorter these days. After all, nopony wanted to be up in her moonlight when the sun was an option.

Author's Note:

And so more and more Luna begins to show her face... As the flames of hatred begin to die down, the coldness of loneliness begins to wash over her. Still... Celestia has hope. And at least she can ensure she never harms Moondancer again. If only she could ensure she'd never regret that decision.

Moondancer, for one, is very, very, very confused and isn't sure about all of this. But... Celestia awaits. Only one more chapter to go and this opening act is complete and then this story will be going back on hiatus. Hope you enjoyed.

PreviousChapters Next