• Published 25th Jun 2012
  • 1,936 Views, 486 Comments

Life Goes On - Blue Breeze



The continuing life of Blue Breeze.

  • ...
6
 486
 1,936

Captured Part 1

With Cheerilee taken care of, the kids of Ponyville Elementary had gone about the town arresting ponies like crazy, most of which for completely ridiculous reasons. Lyra was arrested for sitting with her hindelegs pushed out infront. Bon Bon got taken in for coffee being a burn liability to ponies. Colgate, the town dentist, was arrested for both causing kids pain during routine check ups and for promoting oral hygene. The Doctor was taken for... I'm not really sure. I think something to do with speaking crazy, mentioning something called daleks. I don't really know. The flower trio was arrested for, get this, being annoying from incesently saying the same thing at the same time. And Junebug was taken in for littering loose flower petals around town.

To make it worse, with Bon Bon gone, everypony who works at the cafe, including Ice, decided to take the day off with their boss gone. Vine wasn't too happy to see nopony at the cafe to serve her her daily coffee.

As you can plainly see, things are getting out of control REALLY fast. It's madness! And no, don't say what I know you're thinking of.

During all of this, our whole group has no idea what's going on due to us being busy with our own stuff, mainly me and Atom still feuding. Well, Graze has been looking around for Ditzy since she hasn't been flying around like normal, but that's just about it.

Right now it's early in the afternoon and I'm getting ready to punch out for work. I put my card in, but it doesn't punch me out. I try repeatedly, pushing in harder and harder(get your mind out of the gutter). Eventually I slam it in so hard the machine breaks and smoke comes off, but I do hear the sound to know it worked.

I snort a bit. "Finally! Stupid thing!"

Rainbow Dash and the others look at me worriedly from behind. They look at each other and Zeph and Sunny nod to her to begin the plan. For the record, they had let everyone else in on the plan but us(obviously).

Rainbow Dash walks up to me. "Hey, Blue. You doin' all right?"

I turn to her and take a deep breath. "Yeah, I'm fine, just a bit tense is all."

"Yeah, I think everypony is a little tense right now. How's about you and I go get something to eat together? Just us hanging out, nothing else."

"Hmm, yeah, I'd like that a lot."

"Great, let's go."

The two of us walk together. As we leave the office, Dash winks to Zeph and Sunny who wink back.

"You're the one buying the food though." Dash says as we leave.

"Say what?!"

Sometime a bit earlier, down at Sweet Apple Acres, Atom and Applejack are hard at work harvesting apples on Atom's first real day.

The entire time that the two are working, Applejack looks at Atom worriedly as he bucks away. On the very last tree Atom bucks, he hits it so hard that not only the apples fall down, but he also splinters the wood a bit, not often seen by a pony of his size and type.

Applejack stops the work as she goes over to check on him. "Ya all right, sugarcube?"

He snorts. "Don't mind me, just relieving some pent up anger." he replies. He walks over and bucks another tree.

"Atom, ah really can't stand to see ya like this. Ya need to get yer mind off this whole thing."

He stops and raises an eyebrow... I think. Black fur makes it hard to tell. "And how do you suppose I do that?"

"Well, how's about we go get some vittles in town on me?"

"Vittles? Hehe, I love the way you say that. You've got a deal."

The couple leaves the orchard to go on a lunch break as they towards town together. Unbeknownst to Atom, Applejack is leading him to meet at the same restaurant Dash and I are heading too.

(I wish story me knew this instead of narrator me.)

Dash and I walk through the streets of town together to our favorite restaurant, you guessed it, Olive's Garden. At the same time, Applejack is leading Atom right over there.

As we arrive at the restaurant, we get there to find Atom and AJ also arriving. As Atom and I notice each other, we start griiting our teeth and glaring at the at another.

"YOU!" we both shout and point.

"Let's get out of here, Dash." I say as I turn around.

"Yeah, AJ. I just lost my appetite." Atom says as turns around.

"Not so fast!" a voice shouts. Suddenly, multiple vines wrap around each of us and carry us over to chairs that we are then tied up in.

"Hey, what the buck is this?!" I shout as I struggle.

Vine steps out from behind a building. "Just a little something to push you guys out of your idiocy."

"Yeah, we're sick of you guys arguing and not even bothering to try to solve it." Dash says sternly.

"That's why Zeph had the ider to trick ya'll into meetin' up." AJ says.

"The tying up part was my idea." Vine says smugly.

"This is not cool! Let us go!" Atom shouts.

"Not until ya'll stop actin' like lil' fillies and make up."

The girls then walk away, leaving us to be stuck to the chairs.

"Hey, come back! You can't leave us here! This is inequine!" I shout. I stop struggling as I realize I cant break the vines.

Atom and I just sit there in silence as we stare each other down from opposite sides of the table.

Yeah, this is how I wanted to spend my afternoon today. *sigh* Dang it, Zeph. I blame you and your idea.

Elsewhere in Ponyville, Truffle Shuffle and Featherweight patrol around together. You ever watch a movie or T.V. show with one skinny guy and one fat guy? This reminds me of one of those.

The two colts peacefully walk the streets, that is until Featherweight stops and puts his ear out as he hears something.

Truffle stops and looks at his slender friend. "What is it, Feather? You hear something?"

The young pegasus nods and points up to the upstairs window of Zephyr's house.

Truffle puts his ear out and starts hearing some faint moaning and thumping. "Yeah, I hear it. Let's go check it out."

The two colts go to the front door and nudge it a bit, finding it's unlocked and open. They step inside and hear the noise coming from upstairs. They look to each other and nod as they decide to stealthily walk up the stairs. As the reach the top, I hear the noise coming from one of the doors.

Truffle looks at Feather as they sit by the door. "Okay, on three. One... two... three!"

They open the door to find Zephyr on top of Octavia under the covers on their bed. They freeze as they hear the door open and see the colts.

"What the hay?!" Zeph says as he quickly gets off of Octavia.

"Sorry to bust in, but all that wrestling you two were doing was REALLY loud." Truffle says. Feather nods in agreement.

"Actually, we were-"

Octavia quickly sticks a hoof in Zeph's mouth. "Just wrestling, like you said. Nothing else." she quickly says. She glares at Zephyr a bit.

"Well, as new Ponyville guards, we have no choice but to arrest you both for being too loud. Featherweight, you take them down to the prison."

He salutes as he goes over to them and motions for them to follow.

Octavia and Zeph look at each other in confusion about this whoe thing. And so our group starts to dwindle under the might of the new child army.

Back out in Ponyville, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon walk around looking proud for getting so many ponies with bad fashion sense.

"Isn't it great to have control?" Silver Spoon says.

"It is, but it's even better having control over ponies with bad fashion sense." Diamond Tiara replies.

Silver Spoon looks across the street to see a group of ponies. She gasps. "Fashion emergency!"

Diamond Tiara looks over and sees them. "Desperate fashion emergency. We MUST fix this."

Over on the other side of the street, Fleur and Rarity walk together, having gone on a fashion trip with Orion companying them from behind.

"I think we did wonderfully." Fleur says.

"Oh, I agree. That necklace you chose was marvelous." Rarity says.

"Yes, but the scarf you chose was so much nicer."

Orion stumbles behind them, carrying dozens of bags. "Yeah, but can somepony tell me why I'm the one stuck holding the bags?"

Rarity turns to him and smiles. "Because you're such a gentlecolt."

He sighs. "Give me a break."

"Halt! Fashion police!" Diamond Tiara shouts, her and Silver Spoon having walked over infront of them. "You three are under arrest for crimes against fashion."

"Us? Crimes against fashion? Why, the gall of you to say such a thing!"

"White coats are out this season. Don't you check your fashion calendar?"

"Why, of course I-"

"She's right, Rarity." Fleur interrupts, looking at her fashion calendar.

Rarity looks at the model mare with wide eyes. "What?!"

Fleur shows her the calender. "White coats ARE out this season!"

Rarity looks it over and nearly cries at what she sees. "Oh, it can't be true." she puts her hooves the ground. "Please take us away."

"What?!" Orion shouts in shock.

Fleur follows Rarity's lead. "Yes, take us for our crimes against fashion."

"You've gotta be kidding me!"

Diamond Tiara looks over across the street again towards Club Pon3 to see Sunny and Vinyl heading inside together. She narrows her eyes. "Silver Spoon, you take care of these three. I've got more criminals to catch."

She runs across the street and immediately barges into the night club(which is pretty populated for the afternoon). As she walks around, she is repeatedly bumped into by dancing ponies while searching for the two white mares.

During all of this, a certain party-loving pink mare bounces up and down the dance floor. "Woo! Woo! Woo! I LOVE DANCING!"

During all of Pinkie's bouncing around, she accidentally bounces on Diamod Tiara, making her fall to the floor with a thud. The tiara-wearing filly growls as she picks herself up off the ground.

Done with her "dancing", Pinkie bounces over to Vinyl and Sunny who are sitting at the mini-bar. "Woo, that was fun. I LOVE dancing."

"Yeah, we could tell, Pinkie." Sunny says with a giggle.

"If you call bouncing around like a spring dancing." Vinyl says before laughing.

Diamond Tiara, now looking a bit scruffed up, angrily marches up to the three mares, interrupting their conversation. She points at Sunny and Vinyl. "You two are under arrest for crimes against fashion." she then points at Pinkie. "And you're under arrest for assaulting an officer and for being a hyper-active freak."

Vinyl and Sunny are taken a bit bac by this, but Pinkie just smiles away like the airhead she can be. "Ooh, is this a game? Oh, I love cops and robbers."

"Uh, sure." she says, going with it. "I'm the cop, and you're all under arrest. Now you have to follow me back to the prison."

"Sounds fun."

"A game? Seriously, Pinkie?" Vinyl says in a bored voice.

"Vinyl, this is Pinkie Pie, remember?" Sunny says.

"Oh... yeah."

She wraps her two friends by the sholders. "Come on, guys. It'll be fun. Just watch."

"Yeah, fun." Diamond Tiara says as she gives a mischievious smile. She begins slowly laughing until she bursts into full on evil laughter. She stops as she sees them looking at her. "Oh, I'm, uh, just so excited for all the fun we're gonna have. Now, if you'll follow me."

Diamond Tiara walks out of the club with all three ponies following behind her in a line.

Those poor fools. I can only imagine how the others are gonna fair against this.

Author's Note: I was originally gonna show ALL of the captures, but that'd make this chapter WAY too long, so I'm splitting it in two. Problem?