• Published 25th Jun 2012
  • 1,920 Views, 486 Comments

Life Goes On - Blue Breeze



The continuing life of Blue Breeze.

  • ...
6
 486
 1,920

The Correct and Incorrect Ways to Escape

Well, what can I say exactly? I'm tied to a chair, sitting across from Atom no less, everypony in Ponyville besides us, including our friends as well, has been captured by the school kids, and Atom and I are none the wiser to all of this because we're too sucked up in our feud to even notice.

Yep, it's official, Ponyville is doomed. How did it all come to this?

As I speak, the entire barn down at Sweet Apple Acres is filled to the brim with, a good lot of them actually put into big piles just to fit inside.

Yes, they literally stacked ponies up on top of each other in piles to fit them in. Can you believe that? Imagine how awkward that must feel. I'm actually kind of thankful to be tied up in the middle of town right about now.

Anyway, a certain hot-headed, lightning-controlling pegasus groans loudly as he fidgets his legs, trying desperately to escape his indestructable bonds and failing miserably.

He groans loudly as he bangs his head against a wall. "This is a load of buck!"

"You've said that at least a million times now." Ice says with a bored tone.

"Well, that's because it is! I can't even use my powers because of this stuff!"

"Well, you don't see us complaining." Vine says. "I didn't even do anything."

"Neither did I!" the others give him a blank expression. "Okay, I guess I can't say I didn't do ANYTHING. But I didn't do anything ILLEGAL!"

"Oh, I knew we should've checked out that noise." Rarity says in despair. She glares at Orion.

He nervously chuckles. "My bad?"

"No kidding." Graze says. "Well, at least Sweetie Belle technically didn't lie when she said I'd find Ditzy here."

"Scootaloo lied to me when she promised me muffins." the depressed mailmare says.

Dark groans again. "Drax, you're a strong guy. Why don't you just bust us out of here?"

"Okay, a few flaws with that plan." he says. "One: this fabric is unbreakable, even for me. Two: I don't want to risk hurting anypony, especially the kids. And three: even if I wanted to, I'm tied by my legs, so I can't even stand up to get the proper hoofing to do that."

"Ugh, you're useless. Fine, I guess if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself." he grunts as he wiggles around and rolls onto his stomach. He moves his legs around and forces himself up as he balances on his hooves awkwardly. "And you said this would be too hard."

He starts repeatedly bashing himself against the wall, grunting on every blow. He pauses for a moment to take a deep breath before going back to slamming side first against the wall. He eventually even starts to put cracks in the wood.

The barn gates crack open as Apple Bloom looks inside. "What in tarnation is all o' that camotion?"

Dark freezes as the filly's gaze goes to him. "Um... this isn't what it looks like."

She glares at him. "Ah knew ya'll would be a troublemaker, Dark."

"That's my unofficial title." he grins smugly.

"Looks like we'll need to teach ya a lesson about misbehavin'."

"Aw, but I hate learning." he whines.

"Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon!"

The two premadonna fillies walk up to her with annoyed looks. "What do you want?"

AB points at Dark. "Ah need ya'll to teach Dark here on what we do to prisoners who don't behave."

They examine him for a moment before smoking. "I have just the idea for him. Silver Spoon, if you'd be so kind."

"With please, Diamond Tiara." the glasses-wearing filly says. She walks over to Dark and gets behind him.

He looks back at her. "Hey, what are you-"

Dark's sentence is cut off as he gets hit between the legs, forcing him to crumble to his knees before making him roll back on his side.

"All done."

"Very good."

Diamond Tiara walks over behind Dark to meet her as the two of them grab him by the tail and start dragging him across the ground.

Apple Bloom looks at them curiously as they pass her. "Where are ya'll goin?"

"We're taking him to the clubhouse. We'll be back when we're done with the makeover." Diamond Tiara answers with a smirk as she continues pulling.

Dark's eyes widen in terror from hearing that, making him completely ignore his ball pain. "Makeover? No! Anything but that!"

Did I mention the pegasi have their wings strapped down so they can't fly? Because they do. Just thought I'd point that out before anyone says anything.

Dark thrashes to try and escape, but is unable to as the fabric is coming him firmly held together, leaving him grounded, quite literally.

As Dark is grabbed through the apple orchard, he is constantly scraping against loose twigs and rocks on the ground, making small cuts on his body.

He groans. "Couldn't you takeme there a different way?"

"No." they both answer smugly.

As they reach the clubhouse, they start dragging him up the stairs, making him bump his chin on every step. "Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow!"

The reach the top of the steps and open the door. Once inside, the grab a chair out of the corner of the room and place it in the center with Dark sitting on it, awkwardly positioned on his rump. They grab some fabric they brought with them and make sure to tie him to the chair to keep him still. Once that's done, they shut the door in a creepy fashion.

This reminds me of a lot of torture scenes in horror movies. I'm suddenly feeling a bit frightened.

Dark's eyes widen as he looks at the two grinning fillies. "You can't do this to me!"

They giggle as they bring out a bag and unzip to reveal a bunch of makeover products. "Oh, we're just gonna make you pretty."

They slowly approach more and more, their eyes becoming increasingly creepy. "We're gonna make you pretty! We're gonna make you pretty! We're gonna make you pretty!"

Dark lets out a terrifying shriek as they reach him and get to work.

Celestia have mercy on his soul... if he had one. Just kidding... sorta.

Half an hour later, the two fillies finish up their massacre of Dark's masculinity and drag him right back to the barn. The doors open up as the two of them drag him back inside, revealing his new look.


(Thanks to Rhino for this HILARIOUS image)

"Dark?!" Ice asks, smiling.

He rolls his eyes before sighing. "Buck me."

"I like the new look, bro. *snicker* It suits you." Zeph says.

"Yeah, nice pink eyeshadow." Vine teases.

"And I really like the matching bow." Rhino says.

"Yeah, pink is definitely your color." Fern adds.

The group can no longer hold it as they burst out into laughter at Dark's look.

Dark just grits his teeth before shouting. "You're all gonna get it later!"

They start calming down as their roars of laughter turn into soft chuckles. Vine is the first to compose herself. "Anyway, I wonder how Atom and Blue are holding up since I tied them to those chairs. I haven't seen them brought in, so they still must be out there."

Indeed, we are still stuck out here. At this very moment, Atom and i have given up looking at each other as we just rest our heads back on the chairs.

I groan. "Stupid Vine and Zephyr. I really need to take a leak right now."

"Thanks for sharing that valuable information, jerk."

I pick my head up as I glare at him again. "I'm the jerk? You're the one who nearly killed me!"

He returns the glare. "Yeah, but you're the one who broke my special shades!"

"It was an accident! Besides, you could've gotten them fixed!"

"The least YOU could do is apologize for it!"

"ME?! YOU apologize for trying to kill me!"

"Never! I'd rather die first!"

"I could easily arrange that if I wasn't tied to this stupid chair!"

"Aw, are you afriad? Come on! Come at me, bro!" he taunts.

"That's it!" I struggle in my chair as I try to get close to him, but lose my ballance and hit the ground. "Ouch."

He smirks. "Smooth move, smart guy."

"Shut up." I say angrily. I wriggle around some more and slip a wing out between the vines. "Hey, I got a wing out!"

"And?"

"If you get close to me, I can cut you out and then you could free me and we could settle this once and for all."

"Yeah right. Like I'm gonna trust you to get a blade that close to me."

"Fine, be a scaredy pony and don't fight me."

He growls. "Oh, it. Is! ON!"

He makes himself fall to the ground and scootches himself close enough to me that I may charge my wing up and slice right through his vine.

He gets up on his hooves and grabs Breeze as he charges it up and uses it to free me.

I get up and look at him. "Good, now we can finish what we started."

He smirks. "Yeah, let's head out to the field and finish this."

"I'll meet you there. I wasn't kidding when I said I had to go." I say as I cross my legs.

He rolls his eyes. "Fine, meet me there in five minutes."

"No problem." I dash off to my house, completely oblivious of the emptiness of the town.

In just five minutes, it will be the beginning of the end to all this. Just wait and see.