• Published 18th Jan 2016
  • 2,692 Views, 80 Comments

A Long Broken World - Raikiry



What will happen when a full grown stallion experience a heartbreak and dissapears for three years and come back to the place where it all started.

  • ...
12
 80
 2,692

Chapter 4: An Unwelcoming Guest

Chapter 4: An Unwelcoming Guest
Written by: Raikiry
Edited by: Trader_Jack

The Celestia Sun was stI’ll up, proud in the sky, and soon awaits the night of Luna so everypony can go get some shuteye. But Blitz decided to go wandering around town before moving into his new house and call it for a night. Right now, his located on the Ponyville plaza doing some window-shopping.


At Blitz’s sight, he saw young couples all around the plaza making him very uncomfortable. As he was walking around, he notices something odd. Something caught his eyes and stop in mid walk. He saw a mint color pony looking gloomy and sad of some sort. Just by the look of her being sad, Blitz couldn’t resist seeing if everything was okay.


Blitz gallops towards the pony and then she notice him coming towards her. Blitz just smiled at her and sat next to her on the bench.


“Um hello,” Blitz said.


“Um, hi…” She responded back


“…” Blitz didn't say anything else cause he didn’t know what to say next, so he took a deep breath and look at her “Um I know you don’t know me but, I notice you were gloomy. Um, is everything okay?” He said.


“Oh. Hehe. I am fine,” she said.


‘Fine’ in Blitz head was the word he uses to say when he wanted to be alone. Something tells him she was hurt in a way. He remembers the pain he went through and stI’ll wonders how he manages to forget all of it. Or is he afraid that pain is going to come back when a certain pony locks eyes with him. WI’ll he fell anger, sadness or something worst?


“I can see it in your eyes, miss. How can a beautiful mare like you be fine? Something’s wrong, I can tell.” Blitz smiled.


“Heh…I guess the mask is off…” Blitz got caught off guard when he notices tears escaping her eyes.


“Hey don’t cry…I am very weak with a mare crying” he said.


“I am sorry. It’s just that my stupid ass colt friend was seeing somepony else and he broke up with me.” She said.


“Oh, I am sorry to hear that.” Blitz trying to comfort her.


“It's okay…how rude of me. I’m Lyra. Lyra Heartstrings.” She extended her hoof for a hoof shake.


“Oh, name’s Red Blitz. I just moved in.” He welcomes the hoof shake.


“Well…Welcome to PonyvI’lle, Blitz. Hope you enjoy it here.” She said with depression hiding in her eyes.


“Thanks…um hey, how about a walk around town. I mean if it's not weird to walk with a new friend you just met,” Blitz smiled.
Lyra looks at him and giggles at his response. “Sure, I was about to go home. But I guess I can walk around a little.” She smiles.


“Cool,” Blitz said.


Blitz and Lyra wonder around town for a while. They talk about multiple things like where did Blitz come from and what’s each other hobby. A normal pony conversation. While at the mid center of PonyvI’lle we find Pinkie Pie going to the park to find Rainbow Dash to invite her to the party.


“Keep up, squirt. A little more and you can fly in no time!” Rainbow dash yells


“YES MAM!” Scootaloo keeps with her training with her mentor and sister.
Pinkie jumps up and down and spots Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo at the park. She runs towards them and Rainbow notice her coming towards her.


“Hey, Rainbow Dash!” Pinkie yells out to her friend.


“Hey, Pinkie. What’s Up?” Rainbow Dash asked.


“Hey, there’s a new pony in town and I was wondering if you like to come to his party.” Pinkie smiled.


“Oh it’s a ‘He’. Well, I guess I can go to show him the Rainbow Dash in the flesh.” Rainbow Dash smirks.


“And her little sister Scootaloo in the flesh also.” Scoots said while jumping next to Rainbow.


“Well you two come tonight and you can meet him. Well, catch you later.” As Pinkie gallops away to go prepare the party, Rainbow remembers to ask the stallion’s name.


“Ah, hay fries. I forgot to mention Pinkie what his new name was. Well, I guess I’ll wait until the party. Well Scoots, let’s continue our training.” Rainbow Dash flies up to the skies and inspects her little sister.


“Yes, MAM!” Scoots try to flies once more.


Back at the PonyvI’lle Plaza we see Lyra and Blitz laughing at some sort of conversation they are having.


“Then I said, no sir that my mom.” Lyra giggles.


“Heh, wow. I never knew they mistook your mom as a grandma.” Blitz smiled.


“I know, right?” Lyra notices it was getting dark and got disappointed that she needed to leave. “Well I guess we need to disband our chat for now,” she said with a tone of sadness. “Say, can we meet again?” she said hiding a hint of blush.


“Um, sure I mean if I am not busy.” Blitz smiled.


Lyra got happy for his response so she started to say goodbye while backing up and looking a little embarrassed. At all that, Blitz notice she was happy.


As they separated, Blitz decided to go to the lake beside the park. He walks in a deep and long path to go in the park and notice the beautiful lake beside him. He smiles and continues his way to the park.


“Alright squirt, take five. I’m going to get us some refreshments” Rainbow says leaving the area.


“Yes, Mam!” Scoots see her big sister disappear to get refreshments for them.


As Blitz walks, he notice a little practice flying and didn’t know what it was, so he decided to take a closer look. As he gets a closer look, he was stopped by Scootaloo, who notice him getting closer.


“Um excuse me, Sir. You can't be here, I mean you can but you can't. See my big sister is training me to fly and she says she wI’ll be back soon, so I don’t need a stranger ruining our training.” Scoots said at Blitz who was paying attention to the course.


“Um sorry. I just moved here and then decided to take a walk in the park and I notice this. Wow, I bet I could beat my own record speed.” He was right. He stI’ll loves to flies and he's been training ever since and gotten a little faster over the years.


A hint of laughter was heard and Blitz notice it was coming out of Scoots, who was laughing at his remark.


“No wonder you're new. Listen buster, my big sister holds the record of top speed and you can't beat it. In fact nopony can.” Scoots said.


“What’s the record?” Blitz asks.


“Pff, ten seconds flat.” Scootaloo remark.


“Hmm.” Blitz didn’t hear the answer cause he was too distracted of the obstacles. “Listen can I test fly you training and see if I can beat my own record?”


“Sure go ahead but I got to warn you it wI’ll be difficult cause nopony can fly faster like Rainbow Dash can!” Scoots smiles.


That name was the only name his heart couldn’t handle. He stops looking at the course and look at Scootaloo for a few seconds and was about to say something to her but then heard a familiar voice in the clouds.


“HEY SCOOTALOO I AM BACK!” Rainbow Dash yells.


Scootaloo looks away from Blitz and saw Rainbow descending from the clouds. “Well my sisters back maybe she wI’ll see how fast you-“ she stop in mid sentence when she notices Blitz was gone.


“Hey squirt, who were you talking to?” Rainbow Dash asks.


“A new pony who got interested in our course but when you arrive he disappear. Weird cause I didn’t hear him fly away, I mean I don’t even see him in the sky. Well, he said that he wanted to beat his own record.”


“Pff that’s a good one squirt. Well, let get back to training and then when we finish we can go to Pinkie’s party.” Rainbow smiles.


“Okay,” Scootaloo smiles at her big sister and return to flying training.


At the outskirt of PonyvI’lle, Blitz was flying up in the air escaping from the park cause the last pony he would like to see right now is Rainbow Dash. He sighs to himself and Blitz looks to his right and saw the sun was descending and decided to go home.


Blitz turned to a right and quickly spotted his new house. At least it was decent house. He was getting closer and closer to his house and descended from the clouds to his front door. He grabs his house keys and opens the door.


By the sight of the house, it was pitch black. He couldn’t see inside. He put his hooves on the wall to see if he can find the lights. Few seconds past and he found the light switch. One flick it all it took for the room to light up.


“SURPRISE!!” Blitz jumped away and got startled by the mysterious crowd of ponies who was in his house.


He was confused on what’s going until he notices a familiar pink pony jumping towards him.


“Were you surprised?!” Pinkie said with a huge smile.


“Um…Yeah…but how did you get into my house I even didn’t make a copy of the house key yet?”


“No questions. Come, let me introduce you to my friends!” Pinkie said while dragging Blitz to her friends.


As Blitz arrived at his destination he saw four different ponies in front of him, at first he was nervous but then he recognizes a familiar face.


“Blitz, let me introduce to you to my best friends, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, and Rarity. I guess my other two best friends didn’t show up yet.” Pinkie said while looking around.


Blitz looks at Pinkie friends and he happily introduces himself “ Hi, name’s Red Blitz. It’s nice to meet you all.” He said.


“The pleasure is all ours my good sir. I for one welcome you to PonyvI’lle,” Rarity said with her beautiful smile on her face.


“Well enough the introduction, let’s PARTY!” Pinkie Pie said while Blitz couldn’t resist smiling to his new friend.
“Random, but fun to be with,” he whispers.


Blitz looks around his house and saw multiple ponies, and with being back at PonyvI’lle, this is a brand new start for him. No more running away from the past.


“Hey Blitz. How about a little karaoke!” Pinkie hands him a mic and he gets a confusing face.


“Ah great, I sing every time in the shower but not in front of new ponies I just met,” he said.


“Come on!” Pinkie yelled while everyone looks at Blitz and waits for to have some fun.


“Well, if you can't beat them, join them.” He said getting ready to sing.


At the streets of PonyvI’lle, we see Rainbow Dash and Scoots also heading to the welcoming party.


“Man, Pinkie is going kI’ll me for being late.” Rainbow laughs.


“Nah, let’s hurry and we won't miss the new pony,” Scootaloo said.


Along the way, Rainbow looks to her right and notice Applejack and Applebloom going to the direction they are heading.


“Well, I’ll be damn. Hey RD, going to the welcoming party also?” Applejack said to Rainbow Dash.


“ Yep, I wanna show this new pony that the Rainbow Dash is right in his party. Who knows, he might be a big fan of mine.” Rainbow showing a little of her flying skills.


“Hey Apple Bloom” Scootaloo greets her friend.


“Oh, hey Scootaloo. Hey, who do you think the new pony is?” Apple Bloom asks.


“Don’t know. Maybe he’s a normal pony or maybe an alien pony.” Scootaloo mocks and personates an alien.


“Ahhh” Apple Bloom laughed and play along being scared.


“Now girls behave. Look, we arrived at his new house.” Applejack and the girls open the door and saw multiple ponies gather around in one spot.


Rainbow notice Pinkie smiling and notice her arrival. Rainbow came up and was about to ask what's going on.


“Hey, Pinkie what's going on?” Rainbow asked while Applejack was behind her.


“Oh, the new pony is going to sing karaoke!” Pinkie jumps up and down.


“Really? So what’s the stallion name by the way?” Applejack ask.


“Oh, his name is-” Pinkie was interrupted by the song of the karaoke.


Applejack and Rainbow heard the music playing and this part they weren’t expecting to happen.

“Hello.” With one word of Blitz’s voice, Rainbow’s and Applejack’s eyes grew bigger as they recognize the voice.


The song was still playing and Rainbow and Applejack was getting through the crowd to see if they weren’t mistaken by the voice. Tears came to their eyes and Rainbow’s heart was beating faster. Of fear? Or something else. They reached their destination and saw a ghost coming back to haunt them.


The song ended and everyone in the room was cheering except for Rainbow and AJ. Pinkie came behind them and smiled at them.


“Rainbow, AJ meet-” Once again she was interrupted by Rainbow who was crying.


“Blitz!”

Blitz flinch of the voice calling out to him. He looks behind him and saw two mares behind him crying. And in their eyes was bloodshot for crying. One word came to Blitz’s mouth and one word only.


“Hello.”

Author's Note:

Hey sorry for the wait. my work got caught up and didnt had time to finish this Chapter well i hope you enjoy.:ajsmug: