• Published 18th Jan 2016
  • 2,681 Views, 80 Comments

A Long Broken World - Raikiry



What will happen when a full grown stallion experience a heartbreak and dissapears for three years and come back to the place where it all started.

  • ...
12
 80
 2,681

Chapter 13: Organizations

Chapter 13: Organization

Edited by:BlackAce

It’s been an hour or so after the event ththatatnfolded between Applejack and Blitz, and after an hour or so she told him to go back to work. Apparently, she was confused, and that it didn’t mean she forgive him just yet, Blitz accepted it and let her be herself and organize herself.

AppleJack was on the other side of the orchard mumbling Celestia knows what.



“This is just getting more annoying.” The Apple pony said while looking up towards the sky.



She notices a familiar rainbow tail that was hanging out of a Cloud and knew it was Rainbow taking a nap. Applejack looks towards Blitz who was calmly bucking some trees on the other side, while keeping her in mind, he went back to work as he knew she wanted some space, and knew she hasn’t forgiven him yet.



“So…how long you were up there Rainbow” Applejack said without taking her eyes off Blitz.



There was silent for moment until the young Pegasus responded “Since the whole crying thing.” Rainbow said peeking out from her napping spot.



Rainbow floats down and lands near her friend while looking towards Blitz “You didn’t forgive that jerk, have you?” Rainbow said while getting no response from the earth pony.



“You know what he did, right?” Rainbow speaks once more but with a little venom in her tone.



“I KNOW-” Applejack held her tone for a moment and breath in before speaking again “I know what he did, but Rainbow, isn’t this a little childish” Applejack said getting a confuse look on the Rainbow Pegasus.



“Childish, I don’t think so.” Rainbow Said getting AppleJack to sigh.



“Listen Sugar cube I never said I forgave him, it’s just….” She paused for moment and looked at Blitz, and saw that he took a little break and was looking up to the blue sky.



There were no words in AppleJack’s head, there was only pure silence, Rainbow huffed and was about to take off towards the sky before looking back at her friend.



“AJ, little advise don’t forgive him… because” She looks at him for a quick moment before looking back at AppleJack “Because I never will.” With that said she took off towards the sky leaving an orange mare with mix feelings on what to do.



Blitz knew Rainbow was there and was having a chat with AJ, but he didn’t want them to know that he could hear their conversation, a sigh escape from his mouth as he looked up towards the blue sky. He knew if he wanted AJ’s forgiveness, he needed to take one step at a time.



“Hey!” AJ shouts at Blitz making him turn and look at her “Your Done for the day, I’ll let Mac take care of the rest.” Applejack said getting to nod from blitz..



He didn’t say a word, as he walk pass AJ and was headed towards the exit “Hey!” AppleJack shouted again making blitz to look at Her.



She was silent for a moment and her eyes were starting towards the ground “Good Job today, and if we need a helping hoof again you don’t mind if I come and get yah?” she asked getting him to smirk lightly and looking back at the exit.



“You know where to find me.” Blitz said getting the Farm pony to nod.



Applejack kept looking at blitz as he walked towards the fence and continued down the road towards Ponyville.



Not too far away from the Farm, little Apple Bloom was staring at the Young Colt, the little filly was slightly confused on this. Did AJ forgive him, or maybe it was something else, she didn’t know what it was but Apple Bloom look towards the table that was placed in her tree house, and saw a Picture of her Family and plus Blitz.



“Whydah came back…” Applebloom said in a low tone before exiting the tree house.



She was greeted by her Friends Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle that we’re waiting on her. “What took you so long?” Scootaloo said.



“Sorry, shall we get going then” Applebloom said getting to nod and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~````~```~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~````

The Young stallion was now sitting at the park bench looking at the ponies that passed by, he looked towards his right and notice a familiar Minty Unicorn waving at him. She trotted towards him and, joined him on the bench.



“Well excuse me sir have you seen a very cringey Pegasus around here, he has the same eye colors as you and he has some major hair color problems.



This got Blitz to laugh and looked at Lyra “Please you wish you could have awesome mane like mine.” He received a shove by the mare and a delightful giggle out of her.



“Hey how are you doing lately, I was trying to look for you to hang out but I couldn’t find you at your house” Lyra said.



“I was at AppleJack’s , she needed some helping hoofs around the farm.” He said getting the unicorn’s smile to fade.



“Was it a good idea to go over there, she and Rainbow Dash hate you.” Lyra said.



“I know but I think AJ is taking it easy on me.” Blitz said while stretching his wings.



“Whatever you say.” Lyra said getting to look around the park until an idea pop into her head. “Hey let me see what you got with those wings of yours.” Lyra said making Blitz give a confused face and eyeing his wings.



“I don’t know Lyra, is been a while since I did some tricks with these bad boys.” Blitz said with an Unsure voice hidden in his throat.



“Oh, come on it will be fun, besides what better way to stay in shape than exercises in the park.” She said while looking around the area.






Blitz was still unsure about it but then he smiled at the young Mare and look towards the skies. He smiled and felt something inside his heart, and he couldn’t figure out what this feeling was. In a split second he was already up towards the skies leaving a strong force of wind towards the mare getting her mane messed up.

She was amaze on how he could pull that much of wing power, Blitz soared towards the skies and did all kinds of tricks. He stopped for a moment and looked below him, and he stare at all the ponies on the ground. For him they looked like ants. His heart was thumping and his adrenaline was pumping, he had forgot how amazing it was to fly fast up into the skies and feel the wind between his mane. Before he could fly down, he heard a familiar giggle.

He looks towards his left and saw Rainbow Dash with another stallion. There were having a conversation about something but couldn’t make out what it was, he didn’t want get caught and get called a creep by Rainbow for stalking, so he did what any other normal stallion did, ignore it and walk away or fly away. Before he could Rainbow dash spots him and had that same poisonous look when she saw him at the party.

Blitz was about to ignore her and leave, but what he saw her doing annoyed him, she came close towards the stallion and started to flirt with him giving the confuse stallion a look. Blitz blood was pouring with Rage for the first time in a long time. He wanted her to forgive him and let bygones be bygones, but right now she is being childish, he couldn’t stand to watch anymore so his wings stopped flapping and he went into a free fall towards the ground.

“Hm good riddance” Rainbow Said.

“Um Rainbow Can you back off a little” Said the stallion.

“Oh, sorry Star struck I didn’t mean to get close.” Rainbow Apologized.

“It’s fine so can I get a day off on Saturday so I can go with my marefriend to Canterlot, she been wanting to introduce her parents to me.

Rainbow laugh at his shyness “Sure I'll find a replacement, just have fun okay.” The stallion nods at her response and flew away.

Rainbow smile faded and looked towards where blitz was floating, she Couldn’t keep on looking at him afraid that he’d talk Aj into almost forgiving him for coming back to ponyville, thinking about it is making her blood boil. She turns around to leave but as she was about to a Lightning bolt struck behind her making her jump, she looked where it came from up in the sky and saw no clouds above her.

“What the Hay?” Rainbow Questioned.

----------------_----------------

Blitz Couldn’t stand it anymore, hating him was one thing but flat out using another stallion to get rid of him was flat wrong. He wanted to forget what he saw and let the wind takeover. He saw Lyra down in the ground and saw her amazed at his skill but a little concerned.

‘I can feel the wind blowing towards me but I feel like I want to go faster.” He flaps his wing once and felt a little boost. ‘Faster’ Another flap was heard.

‘More’ He flap strongly now lyra was getting scared on what he was up too.

A Final Flap was made and he felt the Adrenaline again and for a moment felt an electric vibe coming down his Coat. A final push and an explosion of electricity was made making him go Faster, he never felt this fast before. He noticed he was getting close towards the ground. He spreads his wings and almost hit the ground. He flew pass Lyra with an electrical path, he then stomped the ground so he could stop before he crashes anywhere. Leaving a trail of dirt, he successfully stopped at the right moment. He was breathing heavily and blood was still pumping.

He quickly notices a little filly in front of him with her mouth agape, and Lyra running towards him. She notices there was still Electricity coming from his Coat so she stood far from him.

“Blitz are you okay.” Lyra asked.

“That was- “

“Awesome!!!!” Blitz quickly look towards the orange filly that her Eyes was filled with sparkles

“Wait, aren’t you?”

“My name is Scootaloo Sir and I have a question for you, can you please teach me how to fly!!!” Scootaloo said.

Confused, Blitz looks at Lyra who shrugs on what should he do, and Right now he doesn’t even know what he should honestly do.

Author's Note:

Hey i wanted to apologize that i haven't in a Looooooooooooooong while so i do hope you enjoy this Chapter. :twilightsheepish: