• Published 18th Jan 2016
  • 2,672 Views, 80 Comments

A Long Broken World - Raikiry



What will happen when a full grown stallion experience a heartbreak and dissapears for three years and come back to the place where it all started.

  • ...
12
 80
 2,672

Chapter 7: The Emotion That’s Is In Me

Chapter 7: The Emotion That’s Is In Me
Written by: Raikiry

The cyan pegasus was screaming with a frustration and rage. She was throwing everything inside her home. She bucked a vase and was throwing everything with a brutal force. Rainbow see’s her picture with Blitz, and without thinking, she took the picture and threw it out of her window.


“This has been the worst day ever!” Rainbow screams.


She later notice the wreckage she made in her own home and the mess she made. She took a deep breath and calm down. She sat for a moment to recollect her emotions. She knew screaming and breaking her property isn’t going to solve anything.


“I need to go and apologize to Twilight and Pinkie,” she said. “Celestia damn it. What a mess I made.” While looking at her living room, she knew she had to clean all this up later on, but not now.


Rainbow collected herself and from the floor and walk towards the window. “Three years Blitz. Three bucking years I suffered cause of your disappearance. I gave up cause no pony couldn’t find you and they presume you dead.” A tear escapes from Rainbow’s eyes.


“And now you return like nothing happen.” She looks at Celestia’s sun getting ready to set and was ready to raise Luna’s moon. “I can’t even think straight right now.”


Rainbow turns away from the window and headed upstairs to her room. With her left wing she turns the knob and reveals her room, and by her point of view it was a complete mess worst than her living room. She ignores the mess and went straight to her bed.


Her face slams into the pillow and a muffle was heard in the pillow, and it reveals a scream from Rainbow Dash. She turns her head and see’s another picture frame from her bedroom desk. She stared at the frame for a moment and couldn’t think straight. She was too angry at the moment.


She remembers the pain the she couldn’t deal with in the past when Blitz disappeared. Luckily, if it wasn’t for Applejack and a couple of friends at her workplace, she wouldn’t be here right now.


Luna’s moon was up and above and all of the stars was up in the night sky. Rainbow decided to rest for the night and forget about all the mess that happened. She close her eyes and went to a deep slumber.


At Sugarcube Corner, Blitz came out of the shop and wave goodbye to Pinkie Pie and called it a night. Blitz walks back to his place, and while he was at Sugarcube Corner, it was like his problems that happened yesterday disappeared for a moment.


He walked back home and was calm and relaxing for the moment at least. By the corner of his eye, he notice a familiar pony standing besides a tree that is in front of Luna Lake by the far. Blitz notice it was none other than Big Mac, Applejack’s big brother. At the time when he realized who it was, his whole body froze.


Big Mac turns around and notice Blitz looking straight at him. Blitz froze in place and Big Mac walks towards him. And all Blitz could think of was to run away and avoid another problem, but he couldn’t. His whole body was frozen and he couldn’t move. He was getting closer and closer and Blitz was prepared for the worst that was going to happen.


“It’s been a long time Red” Big Mac said.


Blitz looks straight at Big Mac and notice a smile at the red pony. He didn’t show anger or felt like betting him up. It looks like he was glad to see him. “Yeah…” Blitz said in a timid voice. Blitz’s fear was blocking the words that he wanted to say. But he realize that he wasn’t going to attack him.


Big Mac notice the fear in Blitz, and he shows another gentle smile to him to see if he could calm down and it did.


“Don’t worry partner. I’m not angry. Actually, I’m relived that you’re fine. But leaving without saying a word was taking it too far,” Big Mac said.


“Why do you care if I was gone!” Blitz screams.


Mac was shocked of his reply and smiles and looks at Blitz “Cause like the family said back at the Lake, you’re part of the Apple Family now, and we care. And you got us all heart broken when you were no where to be found,” Big Mac said. “If you don’t mind me asking, what happen that made you leave?”


A sigh of defeat escapes from Blitz mouth and then looks at Mac. “It’s going to be a long story,” he said.


“I got all night partner” Big Mac shows a smile for his little brother.


The night sky was beautiful and Luna’s work was outstanding. The two stallions were sitting in front of Luna Lake and Blitz explain to Big Mac why he disappeared for three years.


“So the rumors are true,” Big Mac said looking at Luna’s moon.


“I guess so. Now Rainbow and Applejack hates my guts and might want to kill me if they see me again,” Red said, grabbing a pebble and threw it at the lake.


“Give them some time. They will come around. It was just your return was so shocking.” Big Mac looks at Red. “We all thought something horrible happened to you.”


Silence was heard in their surrounding and the only sound that was heard was the crickets singing the night. Blitz stares at his reflection from the lake. He then notices Big Mac getting up and was ready to go back to Sweet Apple Acres at the moment when he was ready to leave.


The red stallion turns to Blitz and ask him, “Hey Blitz, you got a job?”


Blitz looks at him with a confuse look “No,” he replied.


“Well I could use some extra hooves in Sweet Apples Acres. And also, if you come, there might be two ponies who will be very happy to see you.


“What about Applejack. Wouldn’t she be piss if I go work at Sweet Apple Acres again? She might kill me,” Blitz said while getting up from the ground.


“Don’t worry about her. I’ll go talk to her.” He smiles. “So you interested?”


“Well I do need the bits…” Red thought to himself and later didn’t have any other opportunities. “Well okay. What time you want me to be there?”


“You know how we work Blitz. It’s not your first rodeo partner.” Big mac laughed.


“Early in the morning” Red smirks.


“Eeyep.” Big Mac waves goodbye and headed back to his home.


“Well, I guess I’ll get some shut eye then,” Blitz said while heading to his home. He started to walk towards the direction where his house was at and wondered what was going to happen when he step into the land mine.


Few minutes has past, and Blitz reached his destination and saw his house from a few kilometers. He kept on walking towards it and knowing that he can fly towards his house, it would be a lot faster. But he wanted to just walk for the time being. For him, it was a better way to clear his head.


He reach his front door and started to unlock it. The creak of his door opening and the sight of his place being full of darkness and full of silence made him question. Is he going to be alone forever or are Celestia and Luna are saving a special somepony just for him?
He pushed those thought out the way and went towards his bed. The door shut behind him and he continued to go towards his bedroom. The bedroom door opens and Blitz enters the room to get ready to get some shut eye. He dropped his whole body to the bed and felt relaxed. He fell asleep in an instant. But for him, he thought he is still awake.


Blitz opens his eyes and notice the whole room was black. He felt he was floating in mid air. He could hear his thoughts out loud. He later noticed that it was all a dream. He heard a melody that somepony was humming. Blitz heard that humming before but couldn’t remember where he heard it.


He looks to his left and see’s a mysterious mare beside him. “Who are you?” he asked.


She stop humming the melody and smiles at Blitz. “You need to remember, Blitz. If you want to know who I am, all you have to do is remember.” She giggles.


“How can I remember?” He questions the mare.


“All that will be coming soon, Blitz.” She then notice a light behind her and knew what that was. “My time is up,” she said. “Until next time, Red.” She show a warm smile to Blitz.


“Wait!” The mare was walking away from him. Blitz wanted to go after her, but couldn’t. He wanted to ask her who was she, but he started to fall and eventually woke up.


He notice he was back in his room and saw the that sun would be up soon. He looks at his surrounding and knew he was in his own room “Was that a dream? It felt so real,” he said.


Blitz got up from his bed and went to wash up. He was going to get ready to go Sweet Apple Acres on his first day of the job, and all of he could think about was what was going to happen when he arrives there.