• Published 2nd Jan 2016
  • 280 Views, 118 Comments

Secret of Life: Change - Cringe Queen



Our group of heros will journey that might be there last. They might come back with riches, or might come back with nothing. But who knows?

  • ...
3
 118
 280

Village

"Hey, how did you get here?" asked Feather.

"Well, I wanted to know about this area, so I came over to this region. The village ponies found me and I'm staying here for a few months!" she says.

"How did you know the language? And why is your name Kaba?" I ask.

"There is one pony here, Ecan. He is the only one where who speaks English. And Kaba means Bubbles in Tensanoba," she explains. We start walking through the village."I'll show you to the pony," she says. As we walk sales ponies try to sell us items, Stellar and Skye immediately rejects them.

"Hey, Skye, how did you learn Tenanoba?" Stellar asks.

"Long story," Skye says. Soon after we arrived to a building. It was a small simple hut. When we entered, we saw a stallion with brown fur and a short blue mane.

"Ah, ban hetty, Kaba?" asked the stallion.

"These are my friends from Equestria," said Stellar.

"Welcome to Jambiant," said Ecan. He pointed to some tea. We all sat down and took a cup. I took a sip. It was amazing.

"This is delicious!" I said.

"Thank you," he replies.No one talks.

"Do you know any deserts in this region? Or around it?" I finally ask.

"A few, about ten in this region," Stellar says.

"A most are connected and just said to be different deserts," says Ecan.

"Ok, until tomorrow, can we stay here?" asked Fallout.

"Oh! What's this?" asked Pinkie. her and Scootalo where looking at a vase that seemed to have pictures of pony worriers. I tried to look at the pictures, but it was too hard with how crowded the area was.

"That's a vase said to be made by these people's past lives," says Stellar. I manage to get my way to the vase. There was a picture two ponies looking away from each other, back to back. Between them, ponies of all kind fighting. They all looked.....familiar....