• Published 2nd Jan 2016
  • 275 Views, 118 Comments

Secret of Life: Change - Cringe Queen



Our group of heros will journey that might be there last. They might come back with riches, or might come back with nothing. But who knows?

  • ...
3
 118
 275

Barrier

"Shoot," I said. I looked at the filly."You got lucky," I said before looking away.

"What's happening Raincloud?" said Page.

"A magic barrier. We officially left Equestria. They set up some magic barriers so we wouldn't disturb other life forms that no one knows about yet. It should be over in a day or two," I said.

"But, can we wait that long?" asked Page.

"I guess we have to," Feather answered for me.

"Until then," stay on high alert for any creatures larking about," I said. everypony nodded, except for Fallout and Scoot.

"Ok! You have the stop being so grumpy!" yelled Pinkie. Fallout and Scoot ignored her. "Fine! I know something that will keep Fallout happy!" Pinkie kissed Fallout.

For a solid minute, the pegasus and earth pony where kissing. Usually I would joke and say," It's a better love story than midnight," but I couldn't ruin this. After they let go, fallout blushed. It was cute!

"Now that you two finished, let's continue with getting this boat to," I paused," The Calerva region," I said.

"What's a Calerva region," asked everyone.