• Published 2nd Jan 2016
  • 275 Views, 118 Comments

Secret of Life: Change - Cringe Queen



Our group of heros will journey that might be there last. They might come back with riches, or might come back with nothing. But who knows?

  • ...
3
 118
 275

Time

"You know who I am,"I woke up quickly, looking around frantically. Where is that voice? Who is that voice? I got up and walked around. I looked at my bed. There he was. That stallion from earlier.

"Who are you?" I ask. This time, he was a unicorn.

"You will find out soon enough,"he said, smirking. I could tell he was, even if being all black like a shadow. Everything stopped, I couldn't move. My eyes wondered to the clock, the hour, minute, and second hands where moving quicker then I could imagine. I looked out to see everything sped up. I saw friends, family, and strangers walk in and out my door quickly and then leaving. My friends and family usually came in black clothing, looking awfully sad. They strangers where teenagers with flashlights. Everything was going to fast to tell what they said. Some of them passed through me, like I was a ghost. No one saw me. Then, this one stallion came along. He had a white body, with a wild white mane. He had a name tag that said: Trekan. All he did was look at me, and smile.For me, he did if for a minute, for him, years. After that minute, he leaves. I can move.

The first thing I do is leave the room. I see floor under me broken, and poorly tried to be fixed. I climb up the stairs to the outside. The boat is now on a dry sea. It's horrible. I look around, trying to find anyone I can. The pony from earlier. Trekan. He's on the sand of what used to have water on it. I look at him. He looks at me.

"Who are you? What have you done?" I say, managing to have a steady voice. He smiles again. Not a single word from him.

"Au,Fe, and Ag," is all he said. Everything starts shaking. I close my eyes. I feel water droplets on my forehead. I open my eyes to see my friends above over me. Patting a wet towel over my forehead.