• Published 2nd Jan 2016
  • 279 Views, 118 Comments

Secret of Life: Change - Cringe Queen



Our group of heros will journey that might be there last. They might come back with riches, or might come back with nothing. But who knows?

  • ...
3
 118
 279

Mirror (Short Chapter)

They walked into a room. Darkest room ever, and I mean ever! One pony sitting. They pony said,"I have you item, not give me mine," the pony, one of our heroes, gave them the item. The pony passes them a small hand mirror.

"Thanks," says our hero."Do you think my lover will stay with me?" they ask.

"Of course! That's why I gave you the mirror! I promise, it will work," the pony says. "Don't worry a bit....."

Our hero looks in the mirror, to see them self. But different....

In the..........

"Ha, I can't wait to get out of this stupid, little...." said a woman, another one of our heroes. Long, red hair, with highlights of black. A spiky collar that says it all.

"Of course," said another one. Male. Brown messy hair with a single blood red highlight through it.

"F YEAH," yelled his little sister.

"Remember the plan everyone," said the first pony in the......,"You guys are just the substitutes, I'll be the hit man."