• Published 19th Dec 2015
  • 446 Views, 4 Comments

The Return - R-Dashiefan20



The very fate of Equestria hangs in the balance when an ancient foe returns

  • ...
4
 4
 446

Chapter 25

As soon as we got outside, the whole ruins collapsed. We were all coughing from the dust that was blown out behind us. While we were having our coughing fit, I felt the chest plate leave my hand and a familiar voice.

"We'll take that. Thank you for getting this for us." Midnight said as he and Thunder flew off.

I recovered and quickly pulled a small round metal disk from Wind's bag and shot it at them, it hit Midnight right between the wings as they disappeared from sight.

"What was that you shot at them?" Twilight asked as we made our way back to the bus.

"It was a tracking beacon. Now, we'll know just where Blackblood is hiding out at." I said as I grabbed a PDA looking device from Wind's bag and switched it on. It showed a red dot traveling over the ocean toward...

"Saddle Arabia." I said aloud.

"So, we need ta hop a plane." AJ said.

"Oh, I don't like flying. Can't we take another way?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'm sorry Fluttershy. If we're going to get their, we have to fly." I replied.

She whimpered and hid behind Twilight.

"It's okay Fluttershy. It's just a ride in a plane. We'll be fine." Twilight said.

"Yes, don't worry, darling. I'm sure Fillydelphia has the best pilots." Rarity said.

We found Sun Burst dancing in the crowd by the DJ booth. I pulled him to the side.

"Can you give us a lift to the airport?" I asked.

"Sure thing. Just give me a second." He said as he walked over to Vinyl and said something to her, she just nodded and kept DJ'ing.

We boarded the bus and left for the airport.