• Published 2nd Oct 2015
  • 8,591 Views, 143 Comments

The Golden Heart Daddy - golden dawn



The name is Kaiyo but now you can call me Delta. I'm 22 year old and I have been bulding and planing for 1000 year's.

  • ...
38
 143
 8,591

ch 4

It has been four years I have can now use Gravity well, Decoy 3, Telekinesis 3 and security command three that let me summoned Elite Bot the made excellent protection for the cave.

My children have formed a high bone together Snowing and Lighting Blast have look up to there big sister now, and the love they have for her had help Chrissy feed her. Chrissy has stadt to train her body something about protecting her brother and sister she has ask me to make her a weapon and armor to prackst with it I was haktan at first, but the look she had was of one that would not take no for an ansera.

With time I made a shotgun with upgrade it with the full packs it help that Chrissy has long attack spells, but not so good with close combat so the shotgun was for the best I also had a plazme for her.

She was scared to use it the last time she saw me put a new plasma in me I roared out in pain but it was gone as soon as it came after some time she asks to have a plasma I had not use yet so with some work and time I made some plasma from Bioshock 1.

Sonic Boom it created a shockwave of the wind that blows anything in her path away It did hurt me to see her in pain when I put the plasma into her, but just like me, it came as fast as it went.

The war with the griffin and the ponies was going south for the ponies town after town was destroyed and enslaved it made me sick but I was not involved in the war so I put my time gather samples with town’s raddas happening all over I was not sanding Chrissy out and I had to state hunting in the forest for food to feed Snow and Lighting it was a good thing the had growe their teeth in now the can eat solid food.

With the war getting wears some of my friend’s came to me the first was Lully Bell with her family she had to move and wan word spread around of a monster in everfree forest with one eye she came to find me and had found me as I was coming out of the forest to get more material and her husband was on the front lines in the war and later she had heard the army had to move back out and hide from invading forces.

Her children were looking at me like I was brand new toy it was later that I found out that Lully Bell had told her family about me and how I was like a father to her so the children started to call me grandpa I had a mix feeling to that but I lat that do as they wish next to come was Surprised she had found me with no trouble at all just showed up in front of the cave with her daughters and son and her grandchild she said she had to move because the graffin and taken her home and they threatening to kill her family if she did not leave.

I was starting to hate the Griffins it was one thing to sicken me but to tack a home of my friend was going too far, I was going to get her home back but need time.

From then on my home was a haven for ponies that found it. Some came fare I don’t like it, but I'll be damn if I lat a child cry in front have me and not help. So now I had 30 ponies here to be safe I summoned 14 elite security bots five laser bot, five machine gun bot and four rocket lagers bot and I now had my children learn how to control them.

It was at this time I was called by Chrissy to came to the opening to the cave it was an emergency. As I made my way, I saw most of the ponies were hiding and heading to the back of the cave as I made my way I saw griffin at the opening. But what I saw next made what Acnologia did to his sister look like a blessing I saw a pony with a green mane and light-gray fer she was a unicorn but her horn was broken off and what was were her cute mare was now gone. All I saw a larger cut marck and her hind legs but it was the eye her eye that said all I need because the pony that they had. Was one I had made the beat friendship with...it was Clover.

“So this is where all those ponies from the town we were looking for went to wall lat get the ponies and get back home boys.” Said the lead griffin the rest of them agrad but not before one said something that made me desire to have this species put on the endangered species list.

“Ha boss can we have some fun with that unicorn again she look like she still has some life left in her.” the Griffin said as some of them other agreed with him.

That was it I stamp out of the cave as some of the griffin that here laughter but same had stop on seeing me and my 14 bots flying above me my glowing light was now red and I had swop to my drill and winter blast 3.

“So it was you that hurt my friend IT WAS YOU THAT BROKE HER HORN, AND IT IS YOU THAT WILL DIE!” I yell out as I blast half the group with winter blast 3 freezing them in ice the monitor I saw them in ice I dash in and smash them all with my drill kill all. The one I had mess were now attacking me but my bot state to shoot at them. I swop to Telekinesis 3 and grabot Clover and flatter her into the cave some ponies grant her and run back in as one griffin attacked me with arrows, but they did nothing to me. I grabbed said griffin in my Telekinesis 3 and used the new move I made I slowly start to close my hand, and the griffin began to scrim in pain that other griffin look and what they saw will hound them all they days. The griffin I had was slowly being crash by me. His wings were the first to break off and blood spilled everywhere next was his back legs, and the screaming ingress and next was he stated to be crash by his body his scoring got fainter and fainter until it stopped and all that was left was a ball of flasse and bonds. The last of the griffins were killed by my bot from lasers to the face to rockets blowing them to pieces.

The last one was the griffin that was to have fun with Clover I moved towards him as I had my drill string at full speed he let out a scream as I put my boot on his back than I grabbed on to his wins and pull it out and then I jamid my drill into the other one the scream he let out ecot out into the forest as bond and flash braking and tarring full the air after his wing tore off and blood was everywhere but I was not done I swop to Incinerat! 3 and barind the wound stopping the bleeding and pick him but to look at my helmet he was crying and baking for his life.

“You will live but not out of pitte go to your people and tell them that they have now sate the monster of the everfree out tall than that I Subjoin Delta Salary of Acnologia and now I will be coming to kill all of the armies of the griffins today hell is come to reapply your souls!” I said as I threw him to the floor he hiss in pain but got up and run as fast as his injured body would carry him.

As him left I look there the body and found food same amo and 900 bit I than went into the cave some of the ponies move out of my way as I looked to Clover I found her with Chrissy using a healing spell on her Surprise and Lilly Bell look back but had a face that said it was not good it wasnt into Chrissy came to me and tell me how bad she was.

It look like she was captured 3 month ago and the griffin did many thing to her that would break most mares but she was still holding out it was not intall one of the griffin decided to tack the thing that means most to ponies they had broke her horn slowly so the pain was exhausting and then the had there way with her as each on cut her cutie mark to show how many had there way with her wan Chrissy was done explain it to me I had no words I had one thing and one thing only that I was going to do the war was going to be done soon.

I had the ponies in the cave fortify the entrance so only the one inside and open it.

I grabbed my ammo all my ammo I put on my new camera that goes on my helmet now it record all the time without stopping and it as not a weapon I needed to hold. I had Chrissy come with me as she was one that had the close relationship with her and had Surprise look after my young ones and had Lully Bell look after Clover.

I summoned 20 bots and left them in the cave and head to the one battlefield that was nearby with Chrissy riding on my shoulder and her shotgun and her back we made our way to the battlefield.

(Battlefield Celatie)


“We can’t hold this battle Mack longer Princess we have to leave.” Said General Speckle as he blasts a Griffin that was in the air.

“We can’t General the last safe havens are this town and Canterlot, and if we lose this battle we lose everything!” I yell out as I brought my warhammer down on Griffin’s head he brais spating out.

This war had not been cast lead most of my little ponies are being killed or enslaved and this battle will be our last if we lost. I look to the battlefield and found most of my forces died and now the next wave of Griffin are on there way just as I was losing hope one of my Pony come running to me.

“Princess Celatie we have news on the front the Griffin are being wiped out!” At that news, I, General Spackle and most of the pony around us stop In dastbaf.

“W-what do you mean they are being wiped out they outnumber us 100 to 1 and your saying they are being killed by who!” General Spackle said the soldier was look at a piece of paper and stated that they don’t know who it is all they do now is that it is big with that I teleported me and the General to the front when we got there we heard an angry roar.

We look to the battlefield to see death all over I look and found the one thing I had not seen for years out on the field was Delta killing Griffins left and right with his weapons blowing holes into the Griffins and that was not all he kept crashing something in his left hand and some strange things full out of 2 hols in the air attacking the Griffins.

Some were like Deltas weapon and other here blasting lasers and cannons out at the Griffin’s, them I saw something on his shoulder it looks like a pony, but from this far, I could not tell.

As the fighting went on I heard what sound like music I look around but saw no one playing it wasn't install it got louder that I found were it was coming from it was from Delta.

As he was fighting music was amants from him and next he swop his weapon for the one he had the last time we meet and oblated the Griffins on the ground as his little chartiers statd kill the one in the air forcing them to the ground.

“What in the name of celestia is that it has the power of 10 dragons and as kill half of the army on it on with thous thing it summed?” Question a pony behind General Sparkler.
That was what I want to know but what I heard next was for Delta himself.

“I won't let you hurt one of my friend any longer all break all of you!” Delta yell out as he shot out a beam of lightning that hit a large ground grope of griffins that killed them.

I looked at the battle and had one thing that was on my mind what have the Griffins done to bring Tartars to them.

(Deltat battlefield)

I was killing 100 of the bloggers at a time all around me, my bots help shouting the one in the air and blasting the one from afay. Chrissy was having a blast literally she just got done blasting one of the griffin that got behind me and shot him with her shotgun at point blank range. With her and me we were a monster of the battlefield as the battle went on I had notes a pony in army next to me blasting some griffins. I paid no mind to it but as the fight continued more and more ponies came to some shouting spells other flying and attacking Griffins still in the air and some baking the griffons with their back legs sanding them flying or knocking them out.

“Retreat retreat the battle is lost fall back fall back!” yelled the griffon general as some tried to fly only to be shot down by my bots and the rest run. I look to the battlefield and stated to loot and take the bits and ammo with luck I found three new Gene Tonics Sports Boost, Scrounger, and Drill Vampire. Just as I was going to loot more but someone tapped me I span around and had my drill spin full speed in front of Celestia's face she look like she saw her life flash in that instance I look at her then I stopped my Drill and stared down at her.

“What do you want I have thing to do and little time for you Celestia.” I said as I made some have my bots go after the army.

“What are you doing here Delta?” Celestia said as she looks at all the body's around me again what a stupid pony.

“I have arisen to kill as many Griffon as I fill like for what they did to a friend of mine!” I yell out as I felt my Chrissy go atop my head looking at Celestia.

“Ha you are the one that made daddy mad all these years ago?” she asks with an Innocent voice of hers.

“I would say --- wat is that a changeling on your head?” Celestia asks as she looks at the changeling as for me I was still looting the bodies.

“Yes yes, she is. Say hello to my Daughter Chrissy how I have raised since the day I got here.” I said as I look at Chrissy waving her hoof saying hi to Celestia.

“Ok so what do you have against the Griffin to go to war with them.” Celestia asks, but her answer was me crashing a died Griffins head it was Chrissy how Spock up.

“A friend was tack and brought to our home they were looking for ponies that are living with us she was.” Chrissy was going to say, but I put my hand over her mouth to stop her.

“That will be all Chrissy now be a good girl and look for more loot and the Griffin.” I said to Chrissy she smiled and jumped off my head and run around the dead bodies.

“I will not have you making my Daughter say a thing that will hurt her heart so trad likely.” I said as I growled out. No one messes with my kid and lives No one.

All the ponies back away from my Daughter as she looted body after body I was now using my Incinerate! 3 to burn the bodies and give a prayer to them.

As I was doing this, some ponies were looking at me but said nothing after a moment in prayer I looked for my Daughter and found her on top of Celestia head waving her hoof at me.

“Well look at you have you captured the princess for me my little bugger.” I said in a happy tune to my Chrissy as she looks proud and top of Celestia’s head before getting down onto the ground.

“Yes I did, and I found a tone of bit’s and ammo daddy for the armory so can we go home I want to see Snowing and Lighting I miss them.” Chrissy said looking down at the ground wall during a circle in the dirt with her hoof.

If my Chrissy could see my face, she sees me smiling right now. “Ok get on my shoulder and hold on we're going home for now.”

Just as I was leaving I turned to came face first into Celestia and holding my head like a lifesaver, which made me fall on my ass.

“Please Delta help my ponies with all that power we can end the war and save the ponies that have been enslaved Please all do anything!” Celestia said as she hold on to my head with tear in her eye I may be many thing but I was not heartless to those how ask for help so a said one world that I would regard for many years.

“Ok.”