• Published 2nd Oct 2015
  • 8,590 Views, 143 Comments

The Golden Heart Daddy - golden dawn



The name is Kaiyo but now you can call me Delta. I'm 22 year old and I have been bulding and planing for 1000 year's.

  • ...
38
 143
 8,590

ch 2

It has been seven years, and now I have more control of my powers. I've used the Adam so now know I have winter blast, electro bolt, telekinesis, Incinerate! 2 and decoy, it took some time to turn Adam into plasmids but it was easily worth it.

My Daughter, Chrissy had grown and too both of our surprise we found out that all the positive emotions that Chrissy was eating from me had made her go through a metamorphosis like that of the butterfly, She now has a blue mane with a small crow on her head. her eyes are now green and her horn that was straight is now curved out. It was funny when I grabbed her and said while pretending to cry. She blasted me with her magic out of embarrassment and made me care for her for the next five days as a way to say sorry to her.

But what was the best help was that now Chrissy was able to change into other ponies to buy some supplies, we had the money thanks to the fact that if I kill, and rare times knock out someone or something, I get items like in the game. With the tools I made myself, the machine gun, speargun, research camera and the Ion laser thanks to the skill guide that I had bought back them.

We have been all throw out Equestria if what Chrissy said this continent was we have heard news that some princess stopped a being known as Discord I feel that I know that name but I can’t remember but whatever right now we are just arriving to the north where it was freezing so we made our way to a cave. We made it in and I found some old tools in the back of the cave so I took them and use Incinerate!2 to light it up and put the blank over Chrissy she was not good with the cold so she need the warmth the most.

“Daddy I feel something wrong out they something dark.” Chrissy said as she was looking out into the blizzard.

“Don’t fear I will not let something hurt my little girl and live you should know that by now.” I said as I pulled her to me and scratched her behind the ear she let a chip out as she laid down on my lap.

“Ok daddy I'm going to sleep wake me soon.” she said as she let out a small yawn and full a sleeping.

I look out into the blizzard and was mad I found out that I have not only the strong of the Big Daddy’s but the strong hearing and smell I was now listening to something begging for there live and smile the blood in the air someone is killing out there and they were having fun doing it.

The next day as the blizzard had cleared we made our way to a city made of cresylic as we entered my Chrissy but and her descas it was a white fur unicorn with pink mane gold eye’s and her cutie mark was of my helmet. But as we made it there the city I found what was making the sound the other day just a few blocks away I saw a splicer attacking a pacase pony she could not be more than four years old she was pink but that is all I was going to get the I look to Chrissy and she now what I was thinking so I swept my Drill to my spir gun and fired at the splicer the spir hit just above the left eye it back up a it screamed in pain Chrissy use her magic to pull the filly to us as I fired two more shot at the splicer as the third shot hit it fell down and died.

I look to see if more were there but it sound like that was all of them the little filly had passed out from the frit I got a good look at her and I was wrong she was not a pegasus she was some pony that had pegasus wing and a unicorn horn.

“What is she Chrissy I don’t know of a pony with a horn and wings…. well all but you?” I said as I held the sleeping filly in my hand.

“Don’t know dad but she has a cute mark of crystal heart, but that is it?” Chrissy said as we made our way to an old house as we made it in we found more ponies they look like the have not eaten in days and some were no older than my Chrissy. When the ponies saw my light from my helmet, some stated to scrims but the ponies around them stopped them fast they saw Chrissy and began to speak.

“How are you and what is that thing next to you?” said one of the ponies as she was shaking with fear.

Chrissy was going to answer him, but I don’t like someone called my daughter a thing, so I spoke up. “Well at less I know how to address someone as a person and not a thing like some animal, and by the way my name is Delta.” I said looking down at the ponies that look shove that I could tock.

“Daddy stop scaring the ponies we need to find out what that thing you attack was and find out why it wanted to kill this filly.” she said pointing to the filly in my arm I was about to speak but was interrupted by the ponies.

“W-what you attack one of King Sombra splicers and lived how the have been killing those how don’t work and taking all the filly’s that the can find.” A pony said in the back, but the thing about the splicers taking fillies did not bold wall with me.

We ask then what was happening in the city. The ponies said it was a month age a unicorn came and killed the king and queen and took the princess hostage and declared himself King and in slave all the ponies here. But one word spread that the princesses of the kingdom down south defeat Discord. King Sombra started to kill many slaves to increase his power, and with the help of the crystal heart he summand moaters from another world at first the attack the King but he use a binding spell on them now they fallow his command but a few hundred run away.

The fact he summand the splicers are wrong, and the hundred that run away is bad as wall I will need to hunt them down but for now, kill the king.

As we spoke the little filly that was steel in my arm awoke. Only to find me holding her, she began to scrim her head off. She stops when she saw the other ponies and jump from my arm and run to hid behind a pegasus that had a blond mane and white fur with a cutie mark of three balloons that were purple the weird part was she had a smile on her face.

“W-where am I and what are you?” The filly said as she pointed a hoof at me.

I looked at the filly and grabbed some firewood I put it into the fireplace and use Incinerate!2 to light the fireplace I look at the filly who was now in awe of me as for some of the ponies were scared.

“Wall young one the name I Delta and I’m going to kill the king soon and what is your name.” I said as I put Chrissy on my lep.

“W-W-What you're going to kill King Sombra but he is too powerful and has an army, and you're all by yourself!” The filly all but yelled out as she flew up into my face.

“Oh I can do it now what is your name, and after that, I would like for all of you out of the city find as many classic and go out of the city had southeast you'll find a cave my little girl will help you get there.” I said, and I put Chrissy down, but that was not a good idea she turned around and force me on to the ground.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO GO WITH THEM I DON’T WANT TO LEAVE YOU YOU'RE MY DADDY DON’T MAKE ME GO!” she yelled out as she started to cry in my arm.

Stupid me I forgot she was forced to leave her hive so she things I will leave her. I thought out as I stated to hug her in my arm.

“Shh shh, I not leaving you I’m going into battle and need my most precious girl to help me. I can’t go attack the king and help get the ponies out I need you to help I know you don’t want to go but I need you to be strong for your daddy can you do that for me.” I said as I scratch behind her ear she let a small chip out.

“Oh ok I will help, but you have to come back ok no if and's or but's ok.” she said as she looks but at me.

I smiled under my helmet and gave her a nod I gave some of my spirit guns to the ponies and got my weapons loaded to go the little filly came to me with the pegasus mare she on her head to look at me it was the second cutest thing I have seen.

“I want to say thank you for helping us, and I hope you make it back it was good to meet you Delta and to answer your question my name is Princess Mi Amore Cadenza.” she said as she and the Pegasus left.

Just to be saved I gave Chrissy my Spira gun with all the ammo to shoot enemies on the way out of the city.

I was now in the middle of the city I could hear scrims all over the crystal city so to get all the attention of the splicer and king I lat out a monster's roar!

The crystal city sock with my roar echoed all throughout the city all the screaming I heard stopped, but the sound of footsteps coming towards me was what I was hoping for the first splicer came out the corner of a building and saw me.

“Ha boy’s looks like we got are selves a Daddy and a big one at that maybe he has some Adam on him!” The splicer said but that was the last thing he said I blast his head off with my Machine gun as the first shoot left my Borla more splicer came out all around I stayed to shoot all around me and fired Incinerate!2 all around me to stop the one that got too close to me.

I had killed around 700 when I ran out of ammo for the Machine gun so I swap to the Ion laser and blast a brute splicer that cut his head off and the guy behind him. But my luck had to run out one of the burgers was a frost splicer and hit my leg that froze it solid. It feels like hundreds of needles shot into my leg I fired my Ion laser into the bugers head I use Incinerate!2 to milt the out my frozen leg I thought I was a goner, but one of the Houdini splicers came to a stop and yelled out.

“This is not okay he kills half of our boy’s, and now we have an order from Sombra that we have to hold off an army. Outside the city come on boy’s leave the damn Daddy before we get blast by Sombra!” said the splicer most of them did what the splicer said. But 4 of them stayed behind but because they were looking the other way the did not see me back free from the ice now I pointed my Ion laser and shot a beam horizontal and cut them in half. I moved through the dead and picked up 300 ammo for my Machine Gun 200% batter calls for my Ion laser and 700 gold bits.

I healed myself and made my way to the palsas as I entered I found dead body’s of splicer and ponies as I made my way to the throne room I heard battle what I found was two wing-horn pony
fighting a unicorn with a red horn.

As the battle went on the unicorn blast the white wing-horn pony out leaving her unconscious the other was…..Holy hell, that is a beautiful pony mane like the night sky navy blue fur and beautiful sky blue eye.

My those were interrupted by a scream out in pain I looked back to see her in prison with black crystals, and the unicorn was about to kill her with a sword I don’t know what happen but my vision went red, and I ran inside and roared out in angry.

“GET AWAY FROM HER!” I said as a swop to my drill and smash the crystals that held her I tad around to face the King.

“You dare to order me monster I’ve killed beings for less than that one I kill you all kill that horse behind you!” King Sombra yelled out as he shoots a beam at me I put my drill in front of me and it spins around and cut through the magic beam then I use my drill dash ability and smash my drill into his armor and draw blood.

“Don’t think you can have all the fun.” said a voice from above me a magic blast hit Sombra and sent him flying. I look up to see the pony with all her beauty she shot another blast at the King so I blast him with Incinerate!2 and it set him on fire as the pony and me attack together the unconscious one was up now and look at the pony and me attacking Sobron.

“Luna what in the name of equine is going on and what is that thing that is helping you!” The pony yells out as I was now starting my drill and slammed it into a black chrysalis Sombra use to block Luna’s magic beam.

“Not now Tia!” Luna yells out at the now name Tia as she summand four magic sword and sent them flying at Sombra. Wall I swop my drill for my reserta camera I brass play, and my Drill came back the sword slammed into Sombra as he yells in pain I slammed my drill into him and sent him flying into a pillar that cracks and impact.

“I may lose, but I will track this city with me!” Sombra yells out as his magic started to break the pales. I look back at Luna and Tia they fly in the air I run out of the pales and brock building down with my drill that was in my way I just got out with a filly that somehow grabs onto my back as the city just up and vast.

I don’t see Luna or Tia, so I took the filly with me as I made way east towards the old cave.

(West side of the formal city)

“Prinassa’s it is good to see you the army as taken care of the military Sombra sant to us some had strong powers we lost a few hundred but not many.” Said a pony general as he wiped the blood on his face.

“Good work General Seal Sparkle have the man gather all belongs from the enemy and by prepared to move were going back to the castle.” I said as I look at the battle field body of strange two-legged craters with powers like that thing that attack Sombra.

“Tia what is on your mind.” Luna said as she came closer to me.

“I don’t now but that crater that was with you I think we need to find it something is telling me he may know more of what this thing are and it may be dangerous to our pony.” I said as I look out to the battlefield.

Author's Note:

What Gene_Tonics Dalte has now.

Armored Shell
Drill Lurker
Drill power
EvE saver
Freezing Drill
Fountain of Youth
and lest Scrounger
If you don't now here go good to bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/BioShock_2_Gene_Tonics.