• Published 2nd Oct 2015
  • 8,590 Views, 143 Comments

The Golden Heart Daddy - golden dawn



The name is Kaiyo but now you can call me Delta. I'm 22 year old and I have been bulding and planing for 1000 year's.

  • ...
38
 143
 8,590

Ch 6

The least the new plasmids I got from the war were Insect swarm 3, Hypnotizes 3 and scout 2 but the New Gene tonic I got were way out there like Fly It said on the hub that it made to fly that was it was I equipped it on I started to flat off the ground. The other one I got duel Spell wielding now I can use two powers at the same time for a short time but it would come in handed. I now live in the middle of the border of the pony and dragon land. I had built a castle it looks like one a lord of japan would live in.

I put a team of the best and the brightest to work on some experiments one being the vita-chamber to bring back the one that was killed in battle. I how I can fix it to more than just one with Adam in their bodies but for now, I will have them focus on just making the Vita-chamber.

I was now having tea with my good friend Tia. After the war with the griffin and the trams with me at the meeting, all the ponies that were slaves were given back to her, after that, I was crown King of the dragons, it came to no surprise that my Children were made Prince and Princess as wall.

I had to beat the hell out of some arrogant Dragons how not to mess with my Kids.

“Good day to have a friend over won't you say, Tia.” I said as I poured another cup of green tea.

“Yes, it is after you help with the war, many came to me most looking for you wall some wanting to be trained to save their loved ones.” Tia said as she to a sip of her tea.

“Good for you wall I had to fix all of the damage that lizard of a king did to his kingdom, first the season Dragons need a new home that fit their element, next I had to put up schooling for the younglings and now I have to help the teen with the dragon greed but with the schooling some had not gone for riches but knowledge so that helps a lot.” I said as I handed her a lava cake. The Dragons in my kingdom are the only one how had the ingredients for me to make it.

The second the cake was near her she ate it like her live was on the line. I will never get used to how she can eat on many. I remember the first I made it for her she ate like no tomorrow.

“Tia it is almost time for the moon to go down so..can I lean to the song again.” I ask as I look at the moon that held the Night goddess.

Tia said nothing at first but then nodded. We left the garden and up the hill that was next to my river.

Tia looks up at the moon as tears started to fall from her face. Then she let the song come out the wall I let the music come from me.

One she was done I put my arms around her as she cries her eyes out, it was by chance that I found her near the everfree as she song to her sister in the shy. It was that day that we became good friends helping one another.

After we got over the crying we made our way to my castle. I had to get my kids for their training so I trend on the portal gate to Tia’s Castle it was so easy to make it, all I had to do was put one in her castle and one in here and put magic into the gem’s that powered the spell and that was it now I can cut 10 days of waking to seconds now.

I got to the training room to find Chrissy was going around the room with her brother and sister practicing with their powers. Chrissy now had the power to control the wind around her and make it bend to her will, Her brother can make thunder golems out of clouds and send out thunder waves into the muscle of his enemies to paralyze them for a day, my youngest has the power to make the ice around her into armor and make freeze any that hit it even if the attack was long range.

My kids stop want the saw me and run at me. The next thing I know I’m on the ground with my kids laughing it up.

“Dad how was your meeting with aunt Tia.”Thunder said as he was hanging from my head by his tale.

“It was good I helped her with family issues.” I said as I look at Snow holding down one of my arms.

“Oh is it about the girl in the moon Daddy, You Know The One You Have A Crush On!” Chrissy said as a big grin came to her face as she saw the color of my hub trend to light pink.

“I-I d-don’t know w-what you talking about.” I said as I looked away from them only to hear my kids laugh at me.

“Don’t worry dad we will help you get her and wan you marry her she will by are mommy.” Snow said in a soft voice but that did not stop me from my hub light going bright light pink that can be seen all the way to the other side of the room.

My kids fall over laughing at me as I cross my arms and pouted. Just than Clover came in with her large belly, She had found a nice stallion and got married a year ago now she is expecting twins.

“Good to see you're still the big lovable guy that I met all thous years ago.” Clover said as she sat on her flank and massage her belly.

“It good to see you to Clover how is your husband Seal Sparkle doing.” I said as I put my kids down so they can train some more.

“His good steel working in the military but with the new gate that you made he came home every night so that is good.” Clover said as she smiled. It was good to see her living a good life after the hole griffin thing I was scared that she would never find love in this lifetime.

“Good but you know that you're not allowed to by out of bed Clover.” I said as the color of my hub trend light yellow for my irritation. Clover saw that and rub the back of her head with a sheepish smile.

“Ok ok all go but we need to talk about me moving, I know it was you that paying for me to live in central as wall as the hole noble that Celestia is giving me.” Clover said as she gave me the stink eye.

I looked away from her she was the closest thing in this world that was like having a sister. Ever since I got to this world I all but close myself from the fact I lost my only sister. Clover is the one that I can say she is like my little sister and she also think of me as a brother.

It was fun wan I had the world with Seal about what would happen it he did anything to hurt Clover. Lat just say he solved himself I had to freeze it and telekinesis out the room.

I look back at Clover as she was now looking at my kids, a happy smile came to her face as she grabbed her balle.

“You're going to by a great mother Clover so look forward to it.” I said as the color in my hub trend blue.

“Thank you, Delta.” Clover said as she got up and made her way to her bedroom.

I got my tool and told my kids that I was going to my lab. It was at first small lab but now I have three square room with different lab experiment I one for weapons that was not going into plasma weapon, other going into making new Plasmid and Gene Tonics, But the last one was one I had high hopes for it was the life extension that I got from the big sister with it I can extend the life of all the inhabitants of this world a centuries so I can make every day the most with thus I call friends and family.

The only thing that is scaring me is that if a big sister had this I would have to free the little sister fast so help her live a good life with us.

(1 year later)

I was just leaving after visiting Clover with my kids, she had given birth to two beautiful girls that now cry when I have to leave the first words were DD if anyone saw under my helmet they see a tear of joy falling….but the daily heard me crying that day.

Tia, as helps me with finding Splicers that are around in her kingdom I ever gave her an armored, shall gene tonics for her guards so they can beat the hell out of them.

I even found a way to make bots from show and game I have seen, with Celestia approval I made something to help her country out the steam train was the best so far.

“Daddy.” I heard my little girl Chrissy say from my head as I held her sibling in my arms.

“Yes, Chrissy.” I ask her as we made our way to the portal gate.

“Wan we get home can you let me see that book with all the guns in it I want to see it I can make some new one.” Chrissy said as I thought about it, she was good at helping me make the first guns so I think it ok.

“Ok but you need to wear protection and don’t get something that you need can’t get came to me for help with the heavy lifting ok.” I said as I saw her have a big grin on her face.

“Yes sir.” she said wall slotting me with her hoof.

After saying bye to Tia and getting home I made some dinero for the twin drake and did some work that I got from the Dragon helping to fix their outlook on life. Their younglings are now more powerful thanks to my plasmids that are making new Dragons for the wind to earth, but my kids are the most powerful of them all.

I was just looking over the paperwork for Weapons for the guard, as one of my dragon guard ran into the room looking like he as seen death itself.

“My King ward has come for the black swamp there are Splicers there in great number.” Said the guard. I look at him that was not new I thought what would have one of my dragons scared.

“There is more what is it.” I ask as I put the paperwork down.

“T-the thing is sir there attacking something that looks like you and it is defending something small riding on its head!” the Guard said as the light in my hub trend dark red.

“GET ALL OFF DODE GUARD AND MOVE TO THE SWAMP NOW KILL ALL THE SPLICERS PROTECT THE CHILD!” I yelled out as I got my weapons out time to go hunting.

Comments ( 33 )

Errm where da fuqk have ya been????!!!!!!

7546677 back to college lots of work to do and little time.:ajsleepy:

7546801 Fair enough glad your back as well.

7546801 Good luck with that man. I'm still in high school and this crapĺ is hard I can only imagine how hard it is for you.

“T-the thing is sir there attacking something that looks like you"

Is it alpha
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/49/2d/2e/492d2edded3cabe8c4c5c56249d76a5e.jpg
or bate
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/df/f9/d8/dff9d82158c66c8b0d58d71f26217bfd.jpg
(if you can name the game I tuck the's in you git A :derpyderp2: )

7548180 That's Fallout 4 if I'm not mistaken

you need an editor so badly by now i am thinking you do this on purpose

Hooorrreee Ssshhhhheeeiiiiiitttt hue hue some people are gonna die.

7549688 YEA LIKE HOLY CRAP!!! I WAS FACEPLAMING SO FREAKING HARD THAT I FELT LIKE JUST BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST MY WALL :facehoof:

You still with us on this story?

Yo man when you going to continue the story it was good

Hard time reading this but goddammit if it ain't good!

Great story I like it

author plz reread this chapter, the whole chapter has mistakes that will pop out at you when you do:fluttershysad:

8893159
So it died, poor thing, didn't saw the final days

When's the update coming up

Hmm (poked with stick) come in (slaps it three times) yep this thing is dead

Are you planning on ressurecting the story?

please update

7546801
Man it's been 4 years since the last episode, you have let it die

hay do more chapters:applecry:

10363650
Unfortunately its canceled.

10374711
Ask the author. I do not know.

hay do more chapters on this story:heart::fluttercry:

continue it we want to see more chapters don't leave it to die:heart::fluttercry:

continue it its a good story don't let it die out:heart::fluttercry:

Once again I found myself back here wishing for more of this story, but it looks like the author canceled everything and left this site back in 2019. Another sad end to many stories... just like many other authors here.:fluttercry:

Login or register to comment