• Published 29th Aug 2015
  • 9,027 Views, 526 Comments

Transformers Equestria Girls - RedFire



Twilight Sparkle and Spike returns to the Human Dimension to help the Rainbooms to survive the civil war between the Autobots and the Decepticons

  • ...
12
 526
 9,027

The Pandora's Box Part 3

"Decepticons, attack!” shouted Megatron as he rose up his hand that was holding Wheeljack’s arm.

“Hit it!” shouted Epps as he and the others took cover.

Activating his rocket launcher in his arm, Snow Cat fired two rockets as the other Decepticons reactivated their blasters, firing not just at the Bots, but also at the human soldiers who fired back at him. People, frozen by fear, covered themselves behind cars and buildings as red blast of energy ripped the air in half. Hound, Ratchet and Arcee covered Twilight and Sunset from the evil robots. The Autobots dodged the attacks many times, although some of the shots scratched the paint of their metal.

“Cover fire!” said Ratchet as he fired his blaster.

After reloading his weapon, the Autobot medic spun around and knelt down before blasting a Seeker in the chest, killing him instantly. Hound fired many times his blaster in each arm and even some missiles before rolling over and over again. Arcee continued to fire as she walked next to the girls as their bodyguard.

“Go! Go! Go!” she said, firing her blasters once more.

Twilight and Sunset never stopped, always holding each other hands and with the Allspark with them. Suddenly, Soundwave landed in front of them, looking at his target with his weapons ready.

“Watch out!” shouted Hound.

Grabbing an abandoned car, the green Autobot used it as a shield against Soundwave’s attacks, but unfortunately cars and Energon bullets do not combine. The car in his hand exploded, sending wheels everywhere and the Bot flying backwards. Lucky, Ratchet reacted to this and fired at the Decepticon’s shoulder, who decided to transform and fly out of there. Arcee helped his brother to get up before restarting to follow both Rainbooms to the white building. Megatron laughed as he saw his army causing such delicious destruction, especially with Snow Cat freezing the organics. Nothing would stop him from getting the Allspark and conquer the Universe. Suddenly, a red and blue truck caught his attention, making him growl. The truck started to change, forming two arms and legs and finally forming a familiar face has he clenched his fists, ready to fight.

“Megatron!” shouted Optimus Prime.

“Prime!” growled Megatron while throwing away the arm and oval he was holding.

Jumping and spinning in mid air, Megatron transformed into his jet mode, flying towards Optimus, who jumped and grabbed both his wings. Both leaders flew across the city, sometimes crushing into one or two buildings. Megatron made a barrel roll in a way to get his nemesis off him, but no use. So he decided to do a crazy thing: fly straight into a building. Windows shattered and walls were turned into pieces as the alien silver jet crashed into the structure. Lucky, for Optimus’ relief, the place was deserted since all humans ran to the streets. After crashing his way to the other side of the structure, Megatron changed back into his robot body, falling into the streets of Crown City. People screamed in fear and ran away as the two giant robots rolled through the ground, struggling against each other until they stopped as the Decepticon leader grabbed Prime's neck.

“Humans don't deserve to live,” said Megatron.

“They deserve to choose by themselves,” said Optimus as he grabbed Megatron's face.

“Then you will die with them!” growled Megatron.

Grabbing his shoulders, Megatron threw Optimus away, landing in top of an abandoned car as the citizens ducked and covered in fear. While Optimus Prime stood up, the gray Decepticon charged up his fusion cannon.

“Join them in extinction!” he shouted.

With those words, Megatron fired his weapon, but Optimus was fast and dodged the blast. As a counter attack, he changed his hand into his blaster and fired a powerful shot at his shoulder, making him spin around, although the Emperor of Destruction was quick to react and laid in his knee with cannon ready, firing a blast at Prime's belly. The Autobot was sent flying into the building, where he reminded growling and unconscious, giving Megatron time to transform and fly to his victory.


Through the crowd of panicked people, Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer ran with the Autobots behind them, protecting them from the Decepticons. They have been running for minutes or even an hour, sometimes Twilight or Sunset tripped in their owns foots, but lucky they had each other to help.

“Keep moving, girls!” said Hound while running behind them “Don’t stop!”

In that moment, a red car transformed into a robot a few steps in front of them. It was Knockout, who changed his hand into his saw and cut a car into half, throwing one of the halves into cafe, showing his evil smile to the Autobots.

“I’ll take care of Doc KO!” said Arcee.

Nodding, both Hound and Ratchet picked up one of the girls and dodged each swing of Knockout’s saw, continuing to run as they laid their small friends. Knockout growled as he saw them get away, but once he looked forward, his face connected with Arcee’s foot, throwing him backwards. Twilight and Sunset kept running and running, still holding the Allspark. They only wished that the rest of the way was easy, but destiny wasn't playing in their side. In that moment, Starscream flew next to the ground and transformed, sliding as he charging up his blaster and rocket launcher. In a way to not get crushed by the Decepticon, Sunset pulled Twilight behind a car, hiding as the robots fought each other. Starscream fired his missiles at Hound, making him duck, and fired at Ratchet, blowing some pieces of his armor.

“Die, Autobots, die!” said Starscream with a laugh.

Twilight and Sunset kept covered behind the car, only hearing weapons being fired and explosions as well growls of pain as the three Transformers fought for the possession of the Allspark. As the two Autobots walked back, Starscream fired two more missiles, one hitting in Ratchet’s shoulder and the other in Hound’s belly, making him spin and fall in the ground. The Autobot medic fired at the Decepticon commander in his chest many times, making him growl. Like always, the coward decided to transform and fly away, leaving both Bots injured behind.

“Guys!” said both girls as they step out of their cover.

“Girls, get to the building,” said Hound as he laid his hand in his wound “Protect the Allspark…”

Hesitating, Twilight and Sunset obeyed his order and started to run. People scattered throughout the streets, completely scared by the chaos. Sunset Shimmer wanted to stop and explain to this people what was going on, but that would mean being caught by the Decepticons and used as a way to force the Autobots to give them the Allspark. Twilight looked at Sunset, worried about her, and, as she looked forward, she crashed into a car. Hurt, Twilight dropped the cybertronian relic in the ground as her friend catch her in time, making it fire a blue beam that stroke a TV screen. The purple girl rubbed her belly as she and Sunset Shimmer looked at the device that was shaking and glowing with a blue light.

“Hum…What Ratchet said about the Allspark that was bad?” asked Sunset with a worried voice.

As an answer to her question, the TV screen started to transform into a human size robot that jumped out of the window and ran away. Like the rest of the humans, the robot was scared for what he was seeing and what was happening. The girls blinked in confusion, but soon it turned into fear when an alien jet flew towards them and changed into Megatron, who crushed a bus in half with his foot as he glared at them.

“Give me the Allspark, Sparkle!” he shouted.

With a quick reaction, Sunset Shimmer grabbed the Allspark and Twilight's hand, running towards the building with Megatron behind them. After entering in the place, they ran towards the stairs, never stopping for a second, but not even the walls stopped the wrath of the Decepticon leader.

“I smell you, girls!” he shouted.

Megatron walked while searching for the girls, kneeling to look behind the pillars. Footsteps went through his audio receptors, making him to look up and grin as his optics focused to the place where the noise was being made. Up there, Twilight and Sunset ran towards the roof, believing that they were safe now, but their hopes were crushed as a robotic silver hand rose from the ground behind them, destroying it into many pieces. The girls jumped and kept going up to the roof as Megatron climbed from the hole.

“Maggots!” growled the Decepticon.


Elsewhere…

Fluttershy drove through the alley, crashing against each box and garbage can while carrying the wounded Bumblebee with the tow truck. She was panicked, completely scared from what was happening. After stopping in the middle of the alley, Fluttershy started to cry as she laid her forehead in the steering wheel. She was scared. Her friends were in danger. The Decepticons were destroying everything. She didn't know what to do. Bumblebee turned his head as her sobs became louder, drawing his attention. He called her with his bleeps, making her to look at him. Only nodding his head was he able to calm her down. Through his blue optics, the shy girl could see that he was scared just like her, but he couldn't allow fear to control his spark so that the Decepticons couldn't prevail. It was time to her to be brave, not afraid. Hitting the accelerator, Fluttershy drove out of the alley till she stopped in the middle of the road, facing the opposite direction of the battlefield.

“I'll drive! You shoot!” she said.

With those words, the shy girl started to drive backwards towards the battle. With some abandoned cars in the way, Bumblebee punched each one out of their way so she could drive safely. In the end of the road, Lennox and his troops, as well the Rainbooms, kept firing their weapons, killing some Decepticons, but only hurting Snow Cat, who protected himself with an ice shield.

“Stupid bugs!” he growled.

Throwing his shield into a building, Snow Cat fired his blasters in his shoulders, blowing up everything in front of him. To avoid being turned into pieces, the girls jumped to cover and shielded their heads as pieces of rock flew everywhere.

“This isn't going so well!” said Lennox.

“You think?” growled Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Rarity at the same time.

“Shoot! Shoot!” shouted Fluttershy while driving.

Without wasting time, Bumblebee changed his right hand into his blaster and fired at his target. Many blasts flew and hit the remaining Vehicons and Seekers, making Snow Cat turn around and get hit in the shoulder, spinning him around while growling. The Autobot kept firing his weapon before changing his other hand into the other blaster, shooting more at the Con, who fired back and missed every time. Cat activated his rocket launcher in his arm, but Bee was fast and blasted the weapon, blowing up the door from the member. Her friends couldn't believe in the bravery and craziness of Fluttershy was doing, but they were glad that she decided to. Taking this moment, everyone started to fire at Snow Cat, destroying his armor piece by piece as he spun around, firing his freeze beam in a way to try to freeze everyone, but with no result. With a perfect shot, the yellow scout stroke in his chest, making him spin and fall in his back. Once they were close to the place, Fluttershy stopped the tow truck, releasing a sigh before stepping out it. Trembling with sparks and Energon flying from the cracks of his body, Snow Cat tried to stand up, making everyone aim their weapons at him.

“Y-You will n-not...defeat me...I will…” he said as he stood up “Heidi, Heidi...Do come home...Find your joy...Do come back here again…

With those words, the Decepticon fainted, the back of his head hitting the ground with a loud thud while his twitching as well his foot. Once more, Fluttershy sighed in relief as she walked next to her guardian while he changed his blasters back into his hands, moving his fingers.

“Nice shot,” she said while tapping his hand.

“Blezz-bzz,” said Bumblebee with a smile under his faceplate.

“That was awesome, Fluttershy!” said Rainbow Dash while hugging her friend “I never thought you had a warrior side!”

“That was surely something unexpected, my dear,” said Rarity.

“You two were amazing!” shouted Pinkie Pie “Your ‘Flutterbee’ wrecked that bully!”

“Ya surely took that Con down for good,” said Applejack while patting in her back “That was very brave and crazy.”

Both Fluttershy and Bumblebee blushed while rubbing the back of their heads at the same time. Never before they have been so flirted by their friends. In that moment, helicopters flew above the building.

“Okay, kids, playtime is over. Spitfire reported that she and the others are coming,” said Lennox “We still need to evacuate the rest of the people and make sure the Allspark gets out of the city safely.”


Elsewhere…

Placing the Allspark in the ground, Twilight Sparkle climbed the ladders and helped Sunset Shimmer to climb it before picking it up. Both gasped for air after hours of running and climbing away from the evil robot behind them. After picking up the blue cube, one helicopter flew next to the building, catching their attention. Both smiled as they started to remember Lennox’s words.

“The flare!” said Sunset “Give it to me, Twilight! Quickly!”

“Okay,” said Twilight while picking up the flare “Here.”

Grabbing the flare, Sunset pulled the top of the object, releasing an amount of red smoke. Without wasting more time, Sunset and Twilight started to wave, jump and scream at the chopper as he flew away, making one of the soldiers look at them and warn the pilot in time, who turned towards them. Smiling, Twilight and Sunset ran towards the vehicle as he approached the vehicle.

“We've got the girls,” said the pilot.

As the door slides open, a soldier extended his arms, ready to receive the relic. Twilight started to extend her arms with a smile in her face and the Allspark in her hands, but soon her happiness was destroyed when she saw none other than Starscream flying towards them and firing a missile towards the chopper.

“Watch out!” she shouted.

“Missile!” shouted the soldier.

But it was too late. As the missile struck the helicopter, Twilight jumped on top of Sunset Shimmer, activating her purple shield from her Harmony Cannon to protect both from the debris and the chopper's blades as he started to spun around in fire. Although both girls had her eyes closed, they could still hear the pilot shouting “mayday” over and over as the vehicle fell in flames. Sunset felt horrible for the men inside of it as she expected to hear an explosion, but then silence remained, besides the sirens from the police cars. Standing up, she ran towards the edge of the building and saw Optimus Prime himself holding the chopper as the soldiers jumped out of it safely.

“Optimus!” she shouted, making him look up.

“Hang on, Sunset!” shouted Optimus as he started to climb “I’m coming for you both!”

After hearing that, Sunset helped Twilight to get up, still holding the Allspark. Suddenly, in the center of the roof, two giant silver hands punched a huge hole, scaring the girls who reacted by each one hiding behind different statutes in the edge of the building as Megatron stood from the exit he has created.

“Is it fear or courage that compels you, fleshlings?” he said while looking around.

Trembling in fear and screaming inside her head, Twilight looked down and clenched the Allspark in her arm, gulping as she saw how high the building was that made the people below look like ants. Megatron growled and fired his cannon, blowing up one of the edge of the roof, shaking the building, making the purple girl to slip. As Twilight yelped so high, Sunset jumped and grabbed her hand in time, holding to the statue with her other hand. After hearing the yelp, Megatron turned around and smiled as he saw the girls.

“Found you…” he chuckled as he walked towards them “Now give me the Allspark and you two may live to be my pet. Only with it I will be able to end this war against those Autobot fools and bring order to the entire Universe,” said Megatron while clenching his hand.

Sunset gritted her teeth as she continued to hold Twilight with one hand, who clenched the Allspark in her arm so it couldn’t fall to the ground. In that moment, more NEST’s helicopters flew next to the building, some soldiers firing their weapons at Megatron, who growled and fired back, blowing the tail of the vehicles. Both girls gasped as they saw the choppers fall to the grounds, each soldier jumping out of it and activating their parachutes. Growling, both glared at the Decepticon leader.

“We’ll never give you this Allspark!” said Twilight.

“And the Autobots will win and save Cybertron!” said Sunset.

“Oh,” said Megatron with a smile “so unwise.”

The girls’ glares soon turned into worried looks as Megatron activated his sword and, before they could react, he raised it up and delivered a blow that cut the edge of the roof. Twilight and Sunset screamed as they started to fall, hugging and never letting go each one, as well the Allspark, praying for a miracle. Like the stars heard their prayers, a robotic hand grabbed both and laid both in a red chest, making them smile. It was Optimus Prime, hanging between two buildings with one arm and his legs.

“Optimus!” shouted both happily.

“I got you, girls,” said Optimus “Now hold on to each other and the Allspark!”

Covering both with his hand, Optimus started to slowly fall, using the walls of the buildings to safely make his way to the ground. Jumping from the building to another, the Autobot destroyed walls, windows and stairs as he kept holding Twilight and Sunset against his chest. Suddenly, Megatron fell on top of him, grabbing his shoulders and pulling Optimus away from the wall. Both robots crashed into the ground, cracking the road and smashing cars. People ran away from the place as the giants remained there. Growling, Prime looked at Megatron, who laid unconscious in the ground, and then at her little organic friends as he lifted his hand. Still holding the Allspark, Twilight Sparkle, as well Sunset Shimmer, coughed as she stood on her knee, rubbing the back of her head.

“Twilight…? Sunset…?” said Optimus, making both girls look at him “You risked your life to protect the Allspark… I have no way to thank you both for that.”

“We are friends, Optimus, and friends know what they must do for the others,” said Twilight “even if sometimes it means it's dangerous.”

“Like protecting the fate of an alien planet from evil robots.” said Sunset Shimmer “That's what friendship means…”

“I understand, but, as your friend, I must take a option for your own good…” said Optimus with a sad voice “If I cannot defeat Megatron, you must push the Allspark in my chest. I will sacrifice myself to destroy it…”

“What?” shouted Twilight “No! I will not…”

“I have already taken my decision, Twilight,” he said as he saw Megatron slowly waking up, growling, “Now go! Get behind me…”

Twilight shut her eyes with tears forming in them, slowly falling down her cheeks, before she started to run away with Sunset Shimmer behind her. Sadness filled Optimus’ spark when one of the tears was able to stroke in his metal, cleaning some of the dirt, feeling guilty for Twilight's reaction. After all, the Matrix of Leadership connected them to each other till the end of time. Suddenly, Megatron started to get up, making the Autobot leader to stand up as well, forgetting that sadness.

“It's you and me, Megatron!” he said clenching his fists.

“No! It's just me, Prime!” growled Megatron.

Moving through the inside of the destroyed road, Twilight and Sunset stopped as the water fell from the sewer system, joined by the tears of the Princess of Friendship. Like her, Sunset was shocked too when she discovered the real plan of their guardian’s plan: destroy the Allspark and himself to bring peace to Earth. Crying, Twilight sat on the water, dropping the relic next to her as she laid her hands on her head, making the red hair girl to look at her.

“He's...He’s going to kill himself…” she said “I...I can't believe this! Why does he need to be so heroic and stupid? How will the Autobots survive without…”

Without warning, a hand strokes her cheek, leaving a red mark of all five fingers and a burning pain in it. Twilight growled her cheek as the pain disappeared while looking at Sunset Shimmer, who was glaring at her in tears.

“He's not going to die,” she said. “I'm not letting him to die while I'm here. I Pinkie Promise…” said Sunset while extending her hand to her friend “Now get a hold of yourself, Twilight Sparkle. We have a planet to save.”

Twilight stared at Sunset for few seconds before smiling and holding her hand. After standing up, she cleaned the tears that remained in her eyes and picked up the Allspark. It may have hurt, but that slap was really useful to calm her down.

“Thanks, Sunset.” she said while rubbing her cheek “I needed that.”

Sunset smiled. In that moment, Optimus’ voice was heard, making both to look up.

“At the end of this day,” said Optimus “one shall stand, one shall fall.” said Optimus.

Suddenly, punches, growls were heard and rocks and dirt fell on top of the girls as a red and blue robot flew over them, his back hitting a building and crashing into the ground with his belly while Megatron walked towards him.

“You still fight for the weak!” growled Megatron “That is why you lose!”

Optimus tried to stand up, but Megatron grabbed his shoulders and threw him away as the two girls watched the fight in their hideout.


A few steps away from the battle, Lennox and Epps lead their soldiers through an alley, each one moving next to the walls. As they arrived at the opening, the sounds of thrusters were heard, making Lennox look up and see a dark blue drone flying towards them. The men moved back and hidden behind the trash cans as Soundwave transformed and landed before walking away slowly. Lennox, confused, slowly peeked at the Decepticon, who turned his big arm into a sword as he walked towards Optimus Prime, who was focused in fighting Megatron. He growled. He was going to kill Prime from behind, typical of an Con. Slowly, his eyes laid in an abandoned motorcycle that was still in one piece.

“Spitfire just reported now. The first wave of the Wonderbolts is in 60 seconds,” said Epps before talking to the com link “We got friendlies mixed with bad guys, Alpha. Targets will be marked.”

“Tell her to bring the rain, bro,” said Lennox as he laid his weapon in his back “All right, let's kill these things.”

With that order, the soldiers started to move to their position, always saying to each other to aim low at the chest, where, thanks to the Autobots, the weakness of the armor was under the chest. Lennox, instead joining with his troops, he picked up the motorcycle and turn it on. Epps, still holding the com link close to his mouth, activated the laser and aimed at Soundwave, who ignored as he continued to walk towards both leaders who kept punching each other.

“Target marked,” said Epps “Still waiting.”

Time on target, 20 seconds.” said the pilot through the com link.

In the skies, a group of jets flew towards the city, their weapons ready to explode some evil giant robot aliens into pieces. During that moment, Lennox drove towards the opposite direction of the Decepticon and drove at full speed.

“Wonderbolts, we’re still waiting,” said Epps as he kept aiming the laser.

“Commencing Operation: Decepticon Victory.” said Soundwave.

As he started to get closer, Soundwave rose up his other arm and activated his blaster, charging it up. Suddenly, Laserbeak flew towards screeching, making him look up. When he did that, he saw the laser crawling up his arm till reaching his hand. Epps and his friends gasped when Soundwave turned his head around, glaring at them before aiming his blaster at them, charging it up again.

“Move out!” shouted Epps.

Without wasting any time, the soldiers scattered as the Decepticon fired his weapon, blowing up a car. Lennox, still the motorcycle, drove towards the giant robot while an air strike was coming. In that moment, the same group of jets from before flew next to the buildings, aiming at Soundwave.

“Weapons armed,” said one of the pilots “Status green.”

Pressing his finger in the trigger, the jets fired their missiles, which flew towards Soundwave. During that, Lennox drove towards Megatron’s loyal soldier as he tried to blow him up, missing every shot. Once he was close, he feels from the motorcycle on purpose and grabbed his grenade launcher as he slide towards the Con’s feet. Soundwave tried to react to this attack, but then missiles started to hit him and blow him apart, ripping pieces of his armor and even one of his arms. Lennox, taking this momentum, fired his weapon as he screamed his battle cry while his grenades stroke in his chest and face, shattering the screen into piece. After he slid between his legs, Lennox looked back to see Soundwave fell in the ground with a big thud and Energon and sparkles flying everywhere from his body.

“Run! Move!” he shouted at his men as he stood up.


In the skies…

After the firsts jets flew away, another jets flew towards the city with Spitfire leading them. After months of training in NEST, she could finally show her skills in air combat. All she needed was some Decepticons to blow up.

“Second wave’s on approach.” she said. “All right, Wonderbolts, it’s time to---Whoa!!!”

Right behind the Wonderbolts, an F-15 flew and transformed into a giant robot. It was Starscream, who laugh like a maniac as he flew between the squad, making everyone gasp and look at him. They may have heard about the Decepticons during their training in NEST

“What is that?” shouted Soarin “Break off!”

“It’s either a massive amount of…” said another pilot.

Before the pilot could finish, Starscream landed on top of him with all his strength, wrecking his wings. He jumped and, as the first jet spun towards the ground, fired at other jet’s thrusters, blowing them up. With another jet down, Starscream flew after another and cut off its wings with his chainsaw, but this one crashed into a building. With a grin in his face, he transformed and flew after another without noticing two going after him.

“Soarin, get a lock!” shouted Fleetfoot “Pop that guy!”

Obeying her order, Soarin locked at Starscream and fired a missile at Starscream, only to just hurt him a bit. The Seeker transformed into his robot form growling and tried to grab jet, which escaped through his giant fingers, before changing back into his jet mode, chasing him, trying to shoot him down. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't shake him. With his targeting system, he started locking, but soon bullets hit his back, making turn around and see Spitfire flying away, chasing her this time.

“Spitfire!” shouted the girl.

“Focus on the mission!” she shouted “I'll keep this idiot busy! Now go!”


With his sword, Megatron attacked Optimus Prime, breaking his sword in half. Then he swung it at his belly, making a wound where sparks and few Energon started to fall from it. Growling in pain, Optimus hold his wound as he fell on his knees, using his other hand to hold in his free three members. From their hideout, Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer watched the battle, each blow crushing their feelings. By the way it was going, both feared what would happen next: the destruction of the Allspark and Optimus’ sacrifice. Growling, Prime tried to stand up, but Megatron was fast and kicked him in the face, throwing him backwards, making Twilight gasp in tears. Sunset felt she needed to do something, but what could she do?

“And with this, the Lineage of the Primes is over to all eternity!” laughed Megatron as he rose up his sword “Goodbye, Optimus!”

Suddenly, many shots started to hit Megatron; making him to step back and use his arms to shield himself from the attack he wasn’t ready for. Turning around, both girls smiled as they saw NEST, the Rainbooms and the Autobots firing at the Decepticon leader without mercy. To make it worst, the Wonderbolts flew towards him and fired their missiles, blowing up pieces of his armor while Optimus crawled away from the jets’ sight.

“Take him out!” shouted Lennox while firing his weapon.

Without any other Decepticon to help him, Megatron released his battle cry as he fired his cannon, sending some of his enemies flying backwards. Some of his shots blew up the Allspark’s guardians away, sending Twilight next to Prime and Sunset Shimmer, along with the relic, towards a different direction. The Decepticon leader kept shooting until a sword stroke his weapon, causing it to explode in his arm. Smiling, Pinkie Pie looked back and saw Wheeljack, holding to a building, with a smile under his faceplate. Slowly and growling, Sunset started to stand up as her vision returned only to see Megatron glare at her and the Allspark before running towards it.

“I’ll kill you!” he growled.

With a quick reaction, Optimus Prime, who was covering Twilight from being hit by the missiles with his own hands, swung his leg at his brother’s feet, making him fly over her and crash behind her. Holding the blue cube, Sunset looked back and gasped as the silver robot crushed his claws in the ground to help himself crawl towards her while he was still being attacked by the alliance between the Bots and humans, their shots still didn’t killed him somehow. Seeing this, the Autobot leader tried to stand up, but his damaged body refused to do such thing. Scared, Sunset kept crawling back, but Megatron grabbed her with all his strength, making her scream and both Optimus and Twilight gasp.

“Sunset!” shouted Twilight scared.

“Mine! Allspark!” laughed Megatron “Finally! Its power belongs to me!”

“Sunset! Give me the Allspark!” shouted Optimus “Now!”

Although she could hear him, Sunset couldn’t take her eyes away from Megatron, still holding the Allspark with all her strength. In the middle of all that fear, her eyes caught a small purple light shining in his chest, where a crack that cut in half his Decepticon symbol was made. It was his spark, beating like a human heart, but she couldn’t hear the beats. Suddenly, Sunset remembered Optimus’ words. If the Allspark could destroy Prime’s spark, it could do the same to Megatron since they are from the same planet. The red haired girl looked up, giving to the Decepticon a brave glare as he growled at her.

“You want the Allspark, Megatron? Then take it” she shouted “In fact, let me help you with that!”

Holding the cube in her hand, Sunset pushed the Allspark into Megatron’s chest with all her strength. As the power started to consume him, Megatron screamed very loud as his armor started to crack and shine as the girl kept pushing. Like the Decepticon, Sunset was screaming on top of her lungs as relic burned her hands and shocked her with its lightings. A enormous bubble of light emerged from both, making every Autobot cover their optics and the humans their eyes as it continued to grown and grown until it exploded, sending everyone flying backwards. From the top of the building, Starscream smiled as he saw the end of his master, leaving his dream come true: being the new leader of the Decepticons.

“Decepticons, retreat!” he said as he transformed and flew away.

Following his orders, every Decepticon ran away while Knockout and Barricade, both wounded, picked up Soundwave and Snow Cat, dragging them to the Ground Bridge, leaving behind their dead comrades. In few seconds, everyone started to stand up, rubbing their heads as they looked to the smoking crater with silver pieces that remains where Megatron was. Slowly, Optimus, still holding his wound, and Twilight walked closer to the crater and immediately gasped when they saw Sunset Shimmer coughing as the tried to stand up. Twilight immediately jumped next to her, holding by her head.

“Sunset, are you okay?” she asked.

“Yeah, but…” answered Sunset before coughing again “I may not be singing for a while.”

A smile rose up in Twilight’s face as well in Sunset. The Autobots and girls walked next to them, including Bumblebee and Fluttershy in the tow truck. Slowly, Optimus knelt before the girls, allowing them to see the many cuts in his armor and the windows in his chest shattered. Slowly, his optics laid in a piece of gray metal with the Decepticon symbol, all that was remaining from the evil Megatron. He slowly closed his optics, asking forgiveness to his fallen brother, and then opened to look at the Sunset, giving her a warm smile under his faceplate.

Guys? Can you hear me?” asked Sari from the com-link “I’ve been trying to contact you for hours! What happened? Are you okay?

“Everything is fine, Sari,” said Optimus as he laid his fingers in his com-link “but I’m afraid that Cybertron won’t be alive again for some time...And Megatron’s wrath has come to an end today,” he said, hearing shouts of happiness from both Sari and Spike from the other side.

“I’m sorry for what happened, Optimus…” said Sunset “I know that Megatron and the Allspark meant a lot for you, but I made a promise to Twilight...Here…”

Slowly, Sunset opened her hand, revealing a small blue fragment shining on her burned fingers. Right there was the very last fragment of the Allspark, the only thing in the Universe that could restore Cybertron and save the entire cybertronian race and its history from extinction, but now it was useless for the Autobots.

“Sunset, I own you my life. I'm in your debt.” he said as he slowly and carefully closed her hand with the shard of the Allspark in it “Keep it. In my opinion, the shard is more safe with you than with anyone, including me.”

“So what now, Optimus?” asked Ratchet while helping Wheeljack “No Allspark, no salvation for Cybertron and our specie.”

“I...I do not know, old friend…” said Optimus.

The purple girl felt bad for her giant friend, not knowing what to do. Slowly, Twilight looked to their friends, each Bot and girl standing close to them, never leaving their side. Suddenly, an idea popped in her mind, making a grin grow in her face while looking at Prime.

“I might have an idea for you, Optimus.” she said, making the Autobot leader look at her confused.

End of Season One

Author's Note:

And Season One is over! Thank you for this amazing time, but the story will continue in the Season Two :twilightsmile: I have to give an huge thank to my Editor, Trader_Jack, for his huge help in my chapters :pinkiesmile: