• Published 29th Aug 2015
  • 8,969 Views, 526 Comments

Transformers Equestria Girls - RedFire



Twilight Sparkle and Spike returns to the Human Dimension to help the Rainbooms to survive the civil war between the Autobots and the Decepticons

  • ...
12
 526
 8,969

New Home, New Reign

Season Two

Sitting in his new throne, Starscream laughed as he watched the video of Megatron's destruction over and over again, never getting tired of his screams of pain and grey pieces of his armor laying in the ground to show what was left from his Master. It's been few days since the Autobots defeated Megatron and to Starscream it feels like yesterday since his time as the new leader of the Decepticons started. The Seeker grinned after stopping the video in the part where Megatron started to scream, slowly chuckling as he clapped his fingers against each other.

“Such a shame, but I applaud you, Megatron,” he mocked “You certainly made a grand exit!”

Starscream laughed once more before hearing footsteps, making turn off the screen and his throne turn around, seeing Knockout, his team doctor, walking towards him with a datapad, surely containing information about the state of the rest of the teammates.

“Ah, Knockout!” said Starscream as he stood up “You've just arrived at the right time. How's our friends’ conditions?”

“Well, oh great and powerful Starscream,” said Knockout has he looked to his datapad “Barricade and Snow Cat are still recovering, but the good news is that Soundwave is fully operational and completely upgraded and, in my opinion, it’s so far the best one I have ever made.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. You can call him,” said Starscream before turning around, breathing in and out “Okay, solemn face, solemn face…” he said to himself.

As he turned around, the door opened itself, allowing a robot to walk into the bridge. Once he reached to the lights of the room, it was able to see the new body of Soundwave: he now wears a faceplate and glasses in his optics, his arms and shoulders were now in their normal size. An yellow square with an Decepticon symbol was created in his dark blue chest and in his right shoulder was a turret. It has been a long time since he used normal arms, but it will be the first time for him to use a face instead of a screen.

“Soundwave reporting, Starscream “ he said.

“It’s ‘Lord’ Starscream now, Soundwave,” said Starscream “Anyway, cue the audio-visual. I wish to address the troops.”

Without saying a word, Soundwave pressed the buttons in his left arm, preparing the audio-visual. In that moment, many Decepticons worked in the Nemesis’ computers, taking care of every system of the ship, while others walked from an room to another to inspect if the machines that keep it flying are working as well their supplies of Energon and weapons. Suddenly, all screens were occupied by their new Master with a, showing his fake face of sadness, ready to start his speech for everyone on board.

“This is a dark day in Decepticon history…” he said while shaking his head “The loss of Megatron, leader of our great empire, it’s certainly devastating to our cause. Yet we mustn’t despair over his tragic...demise,” Starscream continued as all the Decepticons in the bridge looked at him “but, instead, embrace his ultimate sacrifice and build upon the foundation he’d made with an even mightier hand!”

“With all due respect, Commander Star…” said an Vehicon before correcting himself as the others looked at him “I mean, Lord Starscream?”

“Yes, yes...” growled Starscream “What is it?”

“If we failed to conquer Earth under Lord Megatron's command,” continued the Vehicon “what hope do we have now while the Autobots still defend it?”

Starscream released a small growl “Allow me to be crystal clear: I studied for millennia under our former master,” he said “thus I am equipped to lead you—I, Megatron's true heir, Lord Starscream, Emperor of Destruction!” shouted the Seeker as he rose up his fist to make his glorious pose.

After his speech was over, whispers were heard all over the ship. Vehicons, Seekers and even Insecticons talked to each other very low about Starscream. Unlike Megatron, Starscream is super coward and they known that his speech about their former leader was just another of his billions of lies, because he always wanted to overthrow him and rule the Decepticons. Starscream looked at them and growled as he lowered his arm and walked away furious as Soundwave shut down the audio-visual.

“Something tells me that your minions doesn’t feel inspired by your speech, Scream,” mocked Knockout as he crossed his arms with a grin.

“What use are troops who can’t rise to the task of inflicting unspeakable destruction in my name?!” growled Starscream before remembering something while rubbing his chin “But wait...Legends tell of one capable warrior. One who exists here, upon this very planet,” a smile grew in Scream’s face before clenching his hand “One who can be student to my master!” he laughed “Soundwave, come! We have work to do…”


In the Ark…

Optimus Prime gazed the beautiful view of Crown City and everything around it from the roof of the Ark as the wind of a new day blew in his faceplate. Few days have past since Megatron and the Allspark were destroyed by Sunset Shimmer, crushing any hopes to revive and rebuild Cybertron. Lucky, a shard of the relic was all that remained and left in the hands of Sunset, who now protects the very history and culture of the cybertronian race. As that wasn’t enough, fate has yielded its reward: a new place to call home. Thanks to Twilight Sparkle and her friends, Earth is now the new home of the Autobots as well their duty to protect it, but, although that victory was achieved, Optimus failed on his personal mission, making him very sad. Suddenly, footsteps were heard, making him turn around and see Ratchet, his medical officer and old friend, walking towards him.

“Optimus, why so glum?” he asked as Optimus turned his gaze to the view again “This planet...All the planets are finally free from Megatron’s tyranny.”

“I do not disagree, Ratchet,” said Opimus before looking down “It’s just...A small part of me hoped to change Megatron’s mind, not extinguish his spark…”

“Optimus, his vileness wasn’t slayed by your hands, but by his own twisted arrogance!” said Ratchet, making Optimus look down, feeling bad for what he said “I’m sorry...I know the two of you had quite an history…”

“But the Megatron I once knew perished eons ago…” said Optimus as he clenched his fist “The day he choose to become an Decepticon...The Decepticons maybe in disarray, but they aren’t without leadership,” said Optimus as he turned to his doctor “And while Starscream is no Megatron, he is far from predictable.”

Suddenly, an explosion was heard, shaking the place until the alarm was heard, making both Autobots gasp.

“Decepticons!” shouted Ratchet “We’re under attack!”

Without wasting more time, Optimus and Ratchet ran to the elevator, descending it towards the Ark’s bridge. Once they arrived there, they saw an sidestream smoke and ran towards it, ready to fight. But when they arrived to the place, they were relieved and surprised for what their optics saw: both Bumblebee and Fluttershy coughing and putting away the smoke from the grill that seemed to explode.

“It’s no attack, Ratchet,” said Fluttershy coughing “It’s just my grill...Or at least was.”

Slowly looking around, Ratchet saw the rest of the Rainbooms with the other Autobots as they helped them with toys, swimsuits and many other stuff that people bring to the beach for a perfect day of Summer. Like their friends, Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, with the shard of the Allspark as a necklace, and Spike prepared their bags for the fun. After warning Princess Celestia about the destruction of Megatron, she was surprised for her mentor’s reply being a mission that she happily accept: until the Decepticons are brought to justice, she would make a journal about the cybertronians, or Transformers, so that Equestria would know the tales of the heroic Autobots. That mission was good news too to Sunset and the others, since she would remain for a long time with them. In that moment, Pinkie Pie, while carrying a cake for later, stumbled upon a forgotten shovel, making her drop it in Applejack’s head, making her gasp as she let go a bunch of cider juice bottles. Hound, who was helping her, started to laugh as he saw his human growl with the cake covering her hair like glue.

“Pinkie Pie…” growled Applejack as he glared at her friend.

“Ups! My bad!” said Pinkie before she took a piece of the cake from AJ’s hat, eating it “Hmm…It needs more sugar.”

“Looks like every apple on Earth it's really delicious,” said Hound to Wheeljack, both sharing a good laugh before the orange girl threw a piece of cake at his right optic, making the others laugh more “Hey! That's not funny!” he said as he cleaned his optic while AJ showed her a grin.

“What in the Allspark is going on in here?” asked Ratchet, angry with the mess scattered around the place.

“It’s our day off from this entire galactic war,” answered Rainbow Dash as she and Arcee helped Rarity “And we were going to take the Bots to our special place in the waterfall far away from the city.”

“Maybe you need this one?” asked Arcee as she picked up an chemical protection suit, making Dash laugh.

“Again, no, my darling…” replied Rarity, rubbing her forehead as she shook her head "To be honest, I don't even know why I have that..."

“What? You...You can’t take the others with you,” said Ratchet “They...They are needed here in the Ark.”

“But we’ve been waiting for this day since Twilight said she was going to stay,” said Sunset “and we wanted to show the place to the others just like we showed you Ponyville.”

“She’s right, Ratchet,” said Twilight “sometimes we need to take a moment in our job and spend some time with our friends. Trust me, I’ve been in that situation before.”

“That’s where you are wrong, Twilight,” said Ratchet “We are soldiers and in time of war, we don't take a break to learn about other planet or anything like that. We are machines, not organics.”

“But the Autobots are their guardians, Ratchet,” said Optimus, making his medical officer look at him “Would it hurt to learn more of Earth by spending some time with our young friends?”

“Well maybe our young friends should trying learning more of Cybertron,” said Ratchet as he placed his hands in his hip.

“Well that’s why Twilight is here for,” said Spike, receiving a glare from Ratchet “What? I’m just saying.”


Elsewhere…

“During the Great War, so much Energon was hidden on this Primus forsaken rock that our departed Master sent some of Cybertron’s greatest to guard it,” said Starscream while clenching his hand while Soundwave searched for an Decepticon signal in his big boombox mode, both gazing the Grand Canyon “True warriors now laying in stasis, waiting to be reawakened,” he said before chuckling a bit “Such funny that later in life Megatron wanted to bring his warriors from space than here beneath his feet.”

“Error: search has failed,” said Soundwave “Impossible to identify Decepticon current location.”

“What do you mean you can’t pinpoint his signal?! I know we are close!” growled Starscream as he looked at Soundwave “Boost the power to your sensors and show me the map!”

Obeying to his order, Soundwave used all the power in his circuits to charge up his scanners and activated an holographic map above himself as he started to search again, making Starscream focus his attention in it. Slowly, a smile grew in the new Decepticon leader’s face as an familiar purple symbol appeared in the map. He has finally found his perfect example to his troops.

“Yes…” he said as he pointed to the map smiling “There…”

“Location discovered,” said Soundwave as he turned off the map and changed into his robot mode “Signal matches with the one stored in the Decepticon war records.”

Without saying another word, Starscream jumped and transformed into his jet mode, as well Soundwave jump and activated his jetpack since he still didn’t had a new vehicle mode, both flying towards the location of one of the best Decepticons warriors.


In the Ark…

As she helped Sari to fix her grill, Fluttershy heard Bumblebee beeping the amazing missions and battles that he fought in Cybertron after he was created. Besides the Battle in Tyger Pax, which ended in the destruction of his voice box, the yellow Autobot has helped Optimus rescue their old leader, Zeta Prime, from Kaon City, assisted him when Iacon City was being invaded by the Decepticons and many more adventures. Now he was telling about the time that the Autobots had to fight Trypticon, an enormous Decepticon monster that Megatron have secretly built to destroy them all. Changing his hand into his blaster, Bee pointed it at nowhere while beeping that they needed to destroy his dissipation coils and power cores to make him weak.

“Really, Bumblebee? That sound it was dangerous,” said Fluttershy as Bumblebee changed his weapon back to his hand “With all that courage you have faced, you should already be a warrior, don’t you think? I mean, you are awesome like Rainbow Dash would say.”

“I second your opinion, Fluttershy,” said Optimus has he step behind Bumblebee, placing his hand on his shoulder “but cybertronians’ life cycles are much longer than those of humans and, though it may be hard to believe, our young scout still has much to experience.”

Suddenly, the alarm started to bleep in the computer, showing two red dots moving through a big canyon, making Optimus look as well the others. The signatures showing to be nothing more than Energon from two cybertronians.

Alert: unknown cybertronian life form detected,” said Teletraan-1.

“Exposed Energon and it’s on the move,” said Ratchet.

“And since we ain’t moving it,” said Hound, clenching his hand “guess who must be?”

“Decepticons…” growled Arcee.

“Wait. Without Megatron?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“Unfortunately, Megatron’s legacy will live on as others rise to take his place,” said Optimus as he looked to the others “Autobots, you have some time to spend with your human friends. Ratchet, I may require aid,” he said while looking to his old friend.

“Actually, Optimus…” said Ratchet as he looked to the girls “I was thinking I should spend some time with the Rainbooms in this ‘day off' of them,” he said, making Optimus look at him with his metallic eyebrow up “And while doing that I might share some facts about our civilization with Twilight.”

“Very well then,” said Prime while looking to his scout “Bumblebee, let us see about this Energon transit.”

Bumblebee nodded at Optimus before looking at Fluttershy, giving her a sad look. They have planned to spend the rest of the day with her in the lake. To caught him for surprise, Fluttershy smiled at him, knowing that she understood what he needed to do his duty.

“It’s okay, Bee,” she said while rubbing his new leg “Just come back safe, okay?” she said, receiving bleeps from him.


Grand Canyon…

Using their blaster, Starscream and Soundwave fired their blasters at the big wall of rocks while Rumble punched them into pieces with his pile drivers. Firing his blaster one more time, Starscream smiled when saw an big stasis pod, bigger than him, standing in front of him before grabbing it with Soundwave after retrieving Rumble to his chest. Both slowly started to pull the pod with all their strength, dragging it out of the rocks.

“Excellent, Soundwave,” said Starscream as he let go the pod “Now the cube.”

Without saying a word, Soundwave grabbed a little box that he laid on the ground and opened it, revealing an Energon cube shining for the Seeker. He picked up and slowly laid it in a hole with the same shape and side in the side of the pod, immediately was sucked inside the machine. Suddenly, the machine slowly started to glow as a female robotic voice came from the pod.

Systems online,” said the pod “Activating reactivation process.

“The Energon fusion it’s working!” said Starscream with a grin, clenching his hands.

During that moment, a blue Ground Bridge opened as a red and blue truck and a yellow car drove out of it, both transformed into their robot forms as the portal closed behind them.

Bzzt-brpdo-brpzt,” beeped Bumblebee.

“No, Bumblebee, it does not,” said Optimus as he looked to his scout “Hold your position and await my command.”

After receiving a nod from him, Optimus Prime walked away towards the direction where Starscream would be now. As the final progress of the reactivation ended, the stasis pod slowly opened, allowing to white smoke to come out of the door slide open in half, making Starscream smile from one audio receptor to another.

“Awaken, warrior!” he said “Rise and serve your new master!”

As the doors finally stopped and the smoke disappeared in the air, a new figure was revealed as he opened his optics. He was bigger and his metal was dark blue and grey. In his back where blades, revealing that he was a cybertronian chopper. He also had a faceplate. The Decepticon stood out of the pod, stretching his arms before clashing his fists against each other above his head before looking to Starscream, who was smaller than him just like Soundwave.

“Blackout serves only one master!” said the Decepticon, his voice echoing through the canyon.

“Excellent,” said Starscream as he place his hands behind his back “Your loyalty and devotion will serve a fine example for the troops. Don’t need to be timid, Blackout,” he said while moving his left hand to his chest “You may bown.”

“You fail to grasp my meaning,” said Blackout “I am here on a mission, assigned to me by my ONE master: Megatron,” he said, clenching his hand.

“Yes...Him…” said Starscream while tapping his fingers against each other “Sadly, Megatron is....no longer with us.”

“What?! Impossible!” said Blackout surprised “No bot can defeat the great Emperor of Destruction!”

“Why is it so difficult to anybot to accept?!” growled Starscream “Blackout, I located you, I awaken you. Thus I, Lord Starscream, am now your master!”

After hearing those words, Blackout gave a stepped forward and growled at Starscream, who chuckled nervous as his huge body almost crushed him. As the Decepticon kept glaring at the Seeker, Optimus walked towards them, recognizing the great Decepticon warrior that he didn’t saw for so many eons and was known to be Megatron’s second bodyguard.

“It has been a while, Blackout,” he said, making the Decepticons look at him.

“Optimus Prime,” said Blackout as he pushes Starscream away “I haven't seen you since the Battle of Ultrix. Megatron ordered me to annihilate you…” he growled.

“That was a long time ago,” said Optimus as he stepped a little bit closer.

“That may be, Prime,” said Blackout “but my orders still stand!”

“Is this war still worth fighting when so many comrades have been lost and worlds destroyed?” asked Optimus before looking at Starscream “If you want to be a true leader, Starscream, then stray from Megatron’s path and lead the Decepticons toward peace.”

“I would be willing to consider a truce,” said Starscream with a grin “If you would be willing to bow before me, Optimus Prime.”

“Again?!” growled Blackout as he looked at the Seeker “BOW TO THIS!!”

With a simple swing of his arm, Blackout slapped Starscream’s chest, making him scream as he flew against the wall. Growling in pain, the Seeker transformed into his jet mode, followed by Soundwave after he turn on his jetpack and flew behind him, as the Decepticon looked both fly away.

“Blackout,” said Optimus, making the Con look at him “this is a new era on another world. Side with the Autobots and help me end this conflict forever!”

“I WILL NEVER SIDE WITH A PRIME!!” shouted Blackout.

Yelling his battle cry, Blackout ran towards Optimus and punched him in the chest, throwing him against the rocks. Since the Decepticon was the same size of him, it wouldn’t be a problem for him to fight the Prime. As the Autobot leader tried to stand up, the Con grabbed his shoulders and threw him against the ground, cracking it into pieces. Soundwave landed in a place with a good view for the battle, watching as the two strong warriors punched each other or tried to cut each other with their blades. Another jet flew behind him and transformed into Starscream, who shook his head growling as he rubbed his back.

“What need have I for peace when I have Blackout?” he said as he walked next to Soundwave, crossing his arms behind his back “With some discipline, he will learn to respect his new master. And once it becomes know that Blackout destroyed Optimus Prime under my command,” he said as a smile grew in his face “all Decepticons will gratefully bow to me!” said Starscream before laughing.


Elsewhere…

Driving through an old abandoned road, the Autobots arrived, dragging with them a big ball made of different pieces of metal, to a big lake that few people go except the Rainbooms. As they step out of the vehicles, the girls looked around, gazing into the view, finding the correct mountain where the Ark was stuck in it. Once they were at a safe distance, the Bots transformed into their normal form, gazing at the place too, many creatures of there walking around, not paying attention to them. Sari, once she smiled and gazed the lake, she activated her battle suit and, with her faceplate closing and her jetpack ready, she shouted happily as she flew around the place, sometimes flying above the water.

“Holy Nova Prime!” said Wheeljack “This place looks amazing! Beachcomber would surely love this place.”

“Well I sure I love it,” chuckled Hound.

“Hound, you have loved everything in this planet since we woke up from stasis,” said Arcee with a grin.

“So…” said Ratchet “How does this ‘day off’ of yours work here on Earth?”

“JUST HAVE FUN!!” shouted Pinkie Pie as she runned to the lake before Applejack being caught Applejack.

“Now hang on, Pinkie,” she said “ya know ya can’t go to da water with a empty belly.”

“But I don't want to wait much time so I can get to the water later!” said Pinkie.

“Come on, Pinkie,” said Rainbow Dash as she rubbed her shoulder “We will eat your awesome famous pancakes.”

The pink girl released a sigh before giving a smile “Okay. You convinced me in the pancakes,” she said giggling.

“Well your organs maybe can’t take this tiny water,” said Wheeljack as he picked up the metallic ball next to him “but that doesn’t mean our circuits can’t. Hey, wanna do some lobbing, Hound?”

“Just bring it on, Jackie!” chuckled Hound.

Like small children, the two Autobots ran into the lake, their big feets splashing the water while the girls extended their towels in the sand and preparing their snack. Ratchet slowly sat in old tree trunk with Arcee as all watched their friend play with the ball in the water. The game caught Spike’s eye, making him look the way they played, always throwing the ball at each other all the time with all their strength.

“So what's that all about?” he asked.

“It's called lobbing,” said Arcee as she kept looking at the game “the favorite pastime on Cybertron, specially among the warrior class. It's a good game to make sure everyone could forget the horrors of war,” she said before standing up and running towards the game “ Hey! I want to play too!”

“Sounds like fun,” said Twilight “Did Optimus played this before being a Prime?”

“Unfortunately, Twilight,” said Ratchet, making her look at him “Optimus never had time to be in this type of games. If I recall, he always spent his time by working at the library, helping me in the med bay and training with Alpha Trion.”

“Darling, you and the others are always talking about that Alpha Trion,” said Rarity as she picked up her sunscreen and sunglasses “Is he really that important to you all?”

“Alpha Trion is not only important, but unreplaceable too. We all own to him a lot,” said Ratchet “As our Elder, he has lived, witnessed and recorded all of Cybertron’s history since the beginning, he created the High Council and even took care of Optimus since the day his spark was born from the Allspark.” he said before getting hit by the ball “Hey!! What the slag!!”

“Sorry, Doc, oil hands,” chuckled Wheeljack as he rubbed the back of his head “Can you pass the ball so we can continue?”

Ratchet growled as he picked up the ball, gathering all his strength and throwing it at Wheeljack, who was had time to react and dodge the ball that stroke Hound’s face, making him fall in his back and everyone gasp. After the green Autobot stood, everyone started to laugh, including Ratchet. After laughing a lot Sunset Shimmer look at her necklace while sinking in her memories. Like they've learned before, the Allspark was the source of life of all Autobots and Decepticons. Then she remembered when the relic gave life to a TV screen, making it a Transformer, and how the little robot reacted to the chaos. He was scared like a kid was afraid of his, or her, own shadow. Suddenly, Sari gently landed next to Sunset, slowly removing her faceplate and suit, returning to her swimsuit.

“Is everything okay, Sunset?” she asked, sitting next to her.

“Yeah, yeah...” said Sunset Shimmer “I was...just thinking on something. I just hope Optimus is okay. I know Megatron is done, but the Decepticons are still very dangerous to us all.”

“Don't worry, Sunset,” said Fluttershy as she crawled next to her friend “Optimus knows how to take care of him. And with Bumblebee watching his back, they surely are fine.”


In that moment….

Bumblebee, moving his optics many times, watched the battle between the two powerful robots stared at each other, waiting for one to attack first. After few seconds, Optimus changed his hand into his blaster and fired at his shoulder, causing no damage to his armor. As Optimus kept firing, Blackout activated his machine gun and fired it, hitting many times in Prime’s armor as he shielded with his arms. Once the bullets stopped, Optimus Prime growled in pain as he fell to his knee, laying his hand in his shoulder as he looked at his enemy. Seeing this, Bumblebee immediately took action and decided to help Optimus in this fight.

Bzzt-brpdo!” he shouted as he ran out from his hideout.

“Bumblebee! No!” Shouted Optimus as he stood up.

But the yellow scout didn’t heard and decided to took this moment to attack the Decepticon, who was distracted and with his back to him. With a jump, Bee activated his blasters and fired at Blackout’s back, who growled a bit in pain. Reacting to this attack, Blackout turned around and fired his gun, trying to shoot down Bumblebee who jumped from wall and fired back before jumping towards him for a perfect punch, but failed when he grabbed him with a single hand and threw him against a rock. Without wasting time, the Decepticon aimed his machine gun at the young Bot and, in the moment he pressed the trigger, Prime pushed his arm up and struggled to keep it up as the bullets were fired before pushing him away with a kick. After standing up, Bumblebee clench his fists and ran towards Blackout, jumping towards him once he was close, but, unfortunately, he was more fast and skilled, grabbing him and throwing him away to the ground as a counter attack. From their place, Starscream watched the battle while Soundwave recorded it, never taking his optics from the warriors.

“Do not miss a single moment, Soundwave!” Said Starscream “We shall need visual documentation of Optimus Prime’s demise for the historical record.”

In the ground, Optimus punched Blackout in the face hard, making him step back a bit, but he regained his strength and punched back and even tried to do the same, but Prime dodged under his arm and tried to grab his belly from behind, once more Blackout was to push him away and punch him. Growling, Optimus stepped back until he was next to his scout, both looking at the Decepticon. Even in outnumbered, he was still able to take on the great leader of the Autobots and his best scout without any trouble. In that moment, Bumblebee gasped to himself as he looked better to Blackout while he reloaded his machine gun. Although it seemed possible, he had his own weakness in his very own body.

Bzzt-brpdo,” he said to Optimus.

“You’re right, Bumblebee...” said Prime “Blackout has not yet required an Earth vehicle mode...We need to fall back!”

As they spoke to each other, Blackout ran towards the Autobots as he yelled his battle cry, but Optimus and Bumblebee transformed into their vehicles and drove backwards before turning and accelerated at full speed away from the Decepticon, leaving him temporarily blind by the dust cloud they created with their wheels.

“So time has made you a coward, Prime?!” shouted Blackout.

Activating the laser cannon that rose up in his chest and his rocket launcher in his left arm, Blackout moved forward as he fired his weapons and at the yellow car and the red truck, never hitting them. Once they were far away, he growled as he changed into his cybertronian vehicle mode that slowly flew from the ground.


In the skies…

A green helicopter flew through the clouds, inside of it was Chief Master Sergeant Robert Epps gazing into the entrance of the Grand Canyon on his mission to check one of the NEST bases. Suddenly, his radio caught the transmission between what was supposed to be a normal squad from the Air Force and his HQ, making him listen to him carefully.

Tango-6-Alpha to Central Command,” said one of the pilots “we are picking up transmissions originated from unidentified technology, possibly hostile. We are moving to intercept.

‘Unidentified technology…’ said Epps as he pressed the button in his radio “Negative, Tango-6-Alpha. This is Chief Master Sergeant Robert Epps intercepting. Delete this transmission from the records and provide me the coordinates. I’ll take it from here, soldier.”

Hum...Roger that, Sergeant,” said the pilot “Sending coordinates now and good luck. Over and out.

With the pilot finishing his transmission, the screen next to Epps showed the coordinates that he asked for, making him see where it was. Grand Canyon and lucky he was right in front of it. Pushing the controller forward, the Sergeant flew the chopper toward it.


In that moment…

Moving his head from one side to another, Soundwave scanned the valley for both the Autobots and their Decepticon comrade. Unfortunately, he didn’t found any of them, presuming that Blackout must have moved his battle with Optimus Prime and his scout somewhere in the Grand Canyon. Starscream growled as they were missing what could be the death of the last Prime that would mark him as the best leader of the Decepticon Empire’s history.

“We lost sight of them!” he growled “Soundwave, send Laserbeak for aerial view. I prefer to stay away from the crossfire between those two brutes. When Blackout crush Prime’s spark, I must bear witness.”

“Laserbeak, eject,” said Soundwave “Operation: Must Bear Witness.”

Opening his yellow chest, a red square flew out of it as it slowly transformed into Laserbeak, who flew away towards the battle while screeching at the same time.


With Blackout behind him, Bumblebee drove at full speed as the big Decepticon tried to catch him, his big feet shaking the ground as he ran after the yellow car. He was a bit slow thanks to his size, but he was still a bit fast. Turning to his right, Bee drove into a dead end before he transformed and took few steps before looking at the big wall in front of him. No way out, trapped with a killing machine behind him. Footsteps made him turn around to see and see Blackout slowly walking towards him, ready for the kill.

“It will be a shame to crush you, bug,” he said as he cracked the gears in his hands and neck “but it is my duty.”

Suddenly two long and loud honks were heard, making Blackout to turn around and seen none other than Optimus Prime driving towards him at full speed. Without wasting any time as Bee jumped away, the Decepticon charged up his machine gun and fired it, the bullets hitting and scratching Prime’s metal as he kept getting closer. As he kept getting hit, Optimus transformed and punched Blackout against the wall behind him, shattering it into pieces. As the yellow scout stepped behind him, Optimus moved back from the Con.

“Excellent strategy, Bumblebee,” he said, making Bee smile behind his faceplate.

Slowly Backout growled in pain as he dislocated himself from the wall, crashing against the ground with a big thud, completely unconscious. Slowly Optimus step closer to him to check him, but the Decepticon was fast to recover as he opened his angry optics and scratched his windshield in his chest, making the Autobot leader step back. Optimus glared at Blackout, who slowly and weakly stood up holding his head.

“Blackout,” he said as he clenched his fist and moved it back “stay down!”

As the Decepticon turned his head slowly, Prime's fist connected with his faceplate with all his strength that even made small pieces of metal fly before he fell on his back. Suddenly, a green chopper flew over them, making the alien robots look at it as Prime recognized the pilot.

“Epps?” he said.

Blackout grinned under his faceplate as he saw the “alien” flying vehicle that was almost familiar to the one like he and Vortex changed into it back in Cybertron. Taking this moment, his optics fired a red beam that slowly flew towards the chopper, making both Bots gasp.

“Sergeant Epps, pull back!” shouted Optimus to his com link.

But he wasn't fast enough and the beam covered the helicopter in a red light, making Epps look around while gasping as the Decepticon scanned the vehicle. In a matter of seconds, all the details of it was stored into his T-Cog before he stood up and jumped as his body changed into his new atl mode, flying away as the Autobots looked at him surprised. Even Epps was surprised as well when Blackout flew next to him that he was possible to see his Decepticon symbol.

“Well I'll be a bald eagle…” he said as the Con flew away.

"Air superiority achieved!" said Blackout while charged up his weapons.

With his targets locked in his screen, Blackout fired his machine gun, the bullet hitting the ground as they slowly move towards Optimus and Bumblebee, who started to run away before transforming into their vehicle modes, driving in zigzags to avoid getting hit by the bullets. As he prepared his missile launchers, Blackout started to lock on Bumblebee, but soon his targeting systems failed as bullets hit his metal, making him growl as he tried to flew away from the green helicopter that still shooting at him.

“Stealing plans for a classified military rotorcraft will NOT be tolerated in my watch!” growled Epps as he keeps firing his gun.

Tired of being a target, Blackout transformed and used his own propellers to fly above Epps before transforming and chase him this time. The Sergeant, thought his cockpit, looked behind as he growled when he saw that killing machine flying after him, which fired four missiles at him as they flew after the green chopper.

“Heat seekers..” he growled as the screen showed the missiles coming.

Epps flew at all speed as the missiles keep following him like angry bees trying to sting their enemies. In front of him there was a wall and there was no escape in the left or right, but that didn’t scared the brave soldier as a grin grew in his face as he kept flying before pulling his controller up, making his vehicle fly up very quick as the missiles completely blew the wall into shreds of rock.

“I still got it,” he chuckled.

In that moment, Blackout was continuing his pursuit after the Autobots as he fired his rockets and his machine, never hitting anything like before. Tired of missing easy targets, Blackout transformed and landed in both feet, his laser cannon popped out of his chest and aimed at Optimus. Fully charged, he fired at the ground behind the red truck, the blast of the explosion sent it tumbling as he transformed and hold against the ground. Prime counter attacked Blackout by firing his blasters while he changed into a helicopter and flew after Bumblebee, firing at him. As the Decepticon flew away, the yellow Autobot drove towards a ramp where he used to launch him towards him while transforming and grabbing the back is vehicle. Blackout, surprised for this attack, started to flying against the walls around him, smashing Bee's back against them, before he flew high above while spinning at the same time. From the ground, Optimus Prime witnessed both struggling against each other as he slowly activated his com link.

“Sergeant Epps, we require immediate assistance,” he said to the com link.

Got it, Prime,” said Epps.

As Epps flew towards the battle, Bumblebee hold tight to Blackout as he shook and spun around in a way to rid off him but like before no success. Holding himself underneath him with his legs and arms, Bee clenched his fist and punched it deep into the Decepticon, breaking his metal and ripping off some circuits. Blackout growled in pain and soon he growled more as the yellow scout did the same thing, making the engine to burn and stop.

“YOU IMBECILE!!” shouted Blackout “YOU DOOMED US BOTH!!”

Blackout quickly started to fall along with Bumblebee holding to him, leaving a trace of black smoke behind. As they kept falling, Epps flew on top of them with a cable ready to be grabbed, making Bumblebee look at him and shout louds bleeps.

“Anytime, fella,” said Epps “Groundforce coming fast.”

The young Bot had to be precise and failure was not an option. Too much time and he would turn into smashed metal like Blackout, a wrong move and he would either destroy himself and Epps or flew into the ground as well. Fast like he always been, Bee jumped and grabbed the cable in time as the green chopper stopped in mid-air while Blackout continued to fall to his death. In the ground, Optimus watched as the grey helicopter kept flying in a ball of fire and smoke until he crashed into the ground with a big explosion.

“Happy landings, Con,” chuckled Epps.

After getting closer to the ground, Bumblebee jumped and landed next to his leader, who slowly walked to the crash site and saw Blackout in his complete wrecked robot mode, indicating that he tried to transform while falling. His right leg with a twitching foot was separated from his thigh but still connected by some cables. His left arm was gone, turned into scrap, and his laser cannon was destroyed in his chest. Besides all that, his entire armor had billions of cracks squirting many Energon and his optics were shattered. Slowly Blackout looked at him them and tried to blast them with his right arm, but his weapon only fired sparks from every side of it before his arm fell weak. With a last look of those of have defeated him, the Decepticon’s head slowly laid on his own shoulder as his optics slowly turned from red to black for all eternity. Sorrow and sadness once more took over Optimus’ spark. He wished there was another way to stop Blackout, but, like every Decepticon, he was only following his duty.

"Had Blackout chosen to stray from his master's path,” he said, making Bumblebee look at him “we might not be burying him today."

As both Autobots started to hold every piece of the offline Blackout, Laserbeak witnessed the entire battle while flying in circles like a real bird trying to find its prey. With his camera online, the Decepticon minicon transmitted the end of the battle to Soundwave, who showed it in a holographic screen in his boombox form as Starscream growled angry and clenching his hands tight.

“Curse you, Autobots!” he growled “This was a complete waste of my time! Come, Soundwave! We return now to the Nemesis!”

With those words, Starscream jumped and transformed into his jet mode as he flew away. When Soundwave changed into his robot mode, a sound beeped in his head, making him turn around and zoom to the horizon. It was a signal, somehow strong enough for him to detect and not other Decepticon, but at the same time was familiar like he knew it for millions of years.

“Soundwave!” shouted Starscream in the com link “Are you coming or what?!”

After Laserbeak returned to his chest, the Decepticon spy slowly stepped back as he kept gazing the horizon before flying away to the warship, but sooner or later he would find out what was that mysterious signal.


Later, back at the Ark…

Slowly robotics arms controlled by Teletraan-1 fixed Optimus and Bumblebee’s small wounds after they returned to their base. Each scratch in their armors was fixed in no time and soon the arms returned to the walls and ceiling while the two Bots moved their gears of their arms like they have just walked out of the construction line.

“Bumblebee,” said Optimus while looking to his scout “putting yourself at risk was perhaps not the wisest of strategies, but you performed admirably.”

Bumblebee replied to that compliment with his beeps and and a smile under his faceplate. Suddenly, honks were heard as many familiar vehicles drove in and stopped in front of them, letting the Rainbooms step out of them so they could transform into their robot forms. They were all laughing, including Ratchet himself. Fluttershy, without wasting any time, ran to Bee as he kneeled and hugged his arm very tight, almost like she could break his armor.

“Optimus! You are back!” he said with a huge smile “You are not going to believe what you have missed: I learned how to do an human technique called ‘Banzai’, that Earth’s water as so many different life forms than any Cybertron’s seas have and…” said Ratchet as he soon found out that everyone and everybot was looking at him with smiles “Well...Hum...It was an interesting and pleased day off as the girls called it,” he said as he coughed embarrassed.

Twilight giggled as she then looked at Optimus “So how did the mission went, Optimus?” she asked him.

“The mission was a success, Twilight, although with an unexpected turn,” he replied as Twilight looked confused and worried “It seems that our two Decepticons were none other than Starscream and Soundwave, but they were in fact reactivating the Decepticon Blackout from his stasis pod.”

“Megatron’s second bodyguard?” asked Arcee “I haven’t seen that Con for eons. What was he doing here on Earth?”

“I believe that Megatron has sent him here on a mission to protect the Decepticon Energon supplies during the Great War,” replied Prime “Although he refused to serve under Starscream’s command, neither he wished to join in our ranks. So we had no choice but to stop him at all cost.”

“Well at least you and Bee have come back safe,” said Sunset Shimmer with a smile “and that's all we could ask.”

“The feeling is mutual too, Sunset,” he said smiling behind his faceplate “but unfortunately the time to rest is over, Autobots. With Starscream putting his plan in action for his new reign, we must get ready for anything that he might throw at us,” he said before looking at the Rainbooms “The same goes for you, girls. It would be wise you to do the same and prepare yourselves. I fear something is coming…”


Later, outside Crown City…

As the Sun slowly lowered itself behind the mountains, three young girls, one driving her scooter as it pulled the others in red wheelbarrow, making their way their homes in the big city after one of their adventures while filled with dirt. This girls were Scootaloo, Applebloom and Sweetie Belle, but to the others they are known as the Crusaders and their crazy adventures were also known for the people.

“Let’s try...never mess with a eagle or a hedgehog ever again…” said Applebloom while rubbing her ass in pain “Ah think they get angry very quick and they hurt like hell…”

“Indeed…” said Sweetie Belle as she holded her jacket “When my sister see my look, she’s going to kill me in the bath…”

“That’s not the problem, girls,” said Scootaloo as she looked at her friends “We still have a work to do for the school. Let’s see...We know that the wild life isn’t exactly the best idea, which means we have to try something new but what?”

Suddenly, as one of her friends was about to talk, something started to shine next to the river in their path. Something that was enough to catch Scootaloo’s attention, who immediately stopped and look at it for what it felts like for years. Finally she stepped out of her scooter and ran to the river, where she holded very carefully in her hands. Whatever it was, it was sending a strange feeling into her hands as it was beating like a heart and making her eyes grew more focused with the light that shined at the same time.

Slowly, Scootaloo walked back to her friends, who too had the same reaction as it was expected.

“Wow...So pretty…” said Sweetie completely amazed.

“What...What is that thin’, Scootaloo?” asked Applebloom a bit unsure.

“I don’t know, Applebloom…” she replied “But I think this might be the solution for our trouble…”