• Published 29th Aug 2015
  • 9,026 Views, 526 Comments

Transformers Equestria Girls - RedFire



Twilight Sparkle and Spike returns to the Human Dimension to help the Rainbooms to survive the civil war between the Autobots and the Decepticons

  • ...
12
 526
 9,026

The Summer

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for my fans of "Transformers Equestria Girls", but I had some troubles with the guy that manage this site and he deleted my story. He didn't warned me that it was all the chapters and not just the first! :fluttercry:

It was another beautiful day at Canterlot High School, the sun was shining, and the birds were singing without a care. The day had started out fairly normal, although today was going to be special. Every few seconds, students would turn their attention to the nearby clock, waiting as their teacher droned on about how necessary mathematics were in life. Among the students was a girl with a head of long, fiery red and yellow hair, bright blue eyes, and lightly tanned skin. This was Sunset Shimmer, the school’s local brainiac.

As she sighed through her nose, Sunset turned her head toward the window looking out at the sky in boredom. It’s been about a year since the sirens threatened her school, and maybe even their entire world. Nothing had decided to attack her new home since, and she really missed Princess Twilight Sparkle. After all, she was the one who taught her that friendship was the most important thing in a person’s life, whether they be human, pony or otherwise. She had to admit, life was good, and getting even better with her new friends around her.

Sunset, as well as the rest of the class, was excited for the approaching end of the school day. Just as the teacher began lecturing about Pythagorean Theroem, a loud ring was heard all throughout the school and each student began gathering their belongings and zipping them up in their backpacks, then making their way out of class. While Sunset headed for the exit, a number of students that passed her shared friendly goodbyes. Much had changed since the Battle of the Bands, when she and her friends, along with Twilight, had defeated the Sirens from Equestria. She gladly returned the positive farewells with a smile as she exited the school.

"Sunset Shimmer!" she heard an overly energetic voice call out to her.

The fiery-haired girl looked over and saw the five girls, that were her best friends waiting for her. Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity all stood together patiently as Sunset joined them. Pinkie Pie waved her hand relentlessly to catch Sunset’s attention, earning a smile from her.

"Ready for summer, Sunset?" asked Applejack. That was the reason why everybody was so excited today. It was the beginning of summer vacation, which meant no more school until September.

"Definitely, AJ,” Sunset answered, nearly beaming. “I’m more ready than ever. I just need to send a message to Twilight first."

"Don't worry, darling," said Rarity as she checked her nails, which she was busy painting. "We’ve all time in the world now."

While her friends made for their homes to prepare for the break, Sunset began the trek back to her apartment. After she arrived at said apartment, a small place that she paid for with the money acquired from exchanging her old, golden Equestrian bits, she picked up a heavily used brown book and took a seat in the chair near the far end of the room. With her book open to an empty page, Sunset clicked a pen and began to write the three words that, lately, had become her favorites: ‘Dear Princess Twilight...’


Between time and space, in another dimension, there is a world called Equestria. This world looks like Earth, but is inhabited by ponies of different colors and sizes. Some can fly, some are strong, and there are even some who are able to do magic with their horns, but the most powerful ponies of all are the Alicorns. They are the ponies who are part Pegasus (the flyers), part Unicorns (the magic ones) and part earth pony (the strong ones). Once, there were only three Alicorns: Princess Celestia, the Princess of the Sun, Princess Luna, the Princess of the Moon, and Princess Cadance, the Princess of Love and Ruler of the Crystal Empire. But a couple months ago, another Alicorn appeared known as Twilight Sparkle (former student of Celestia and actual Princess of Friendship).

In Ponyville, the city where Twilight and her friends live together, is a shiny, crystalline castle where there was once the library. Inside the Castle of Friendship, the name of Twilight's new home, there were six ponies talking about the day. They are the Mane 6. Suddenly, Twilight heard something vibrating. She turned back and saw Sunset Shimmer's book shining. With her magic, Twilight levitated the book and floated it to her.
"What's the problem, Twilight?" asked Rainbow Dash "Something wrong with the Human World?"

Twilight finished reading Sunset's message and smiled. "Don't worry, Dash," she said while she looked toward her blue friend, "Sunset Shimmer just said that her classes are over and she and the others will begin their holidays soon. Oh, she also mentioned that she's going to buy herself a car."

"Holidays?! I love holidays!" said Pinkie Pie who was jumping at the same time, but then stopped when she heard the word 'car' "Ummm...What's a car?"

"It's some kind of vehicle that humans use for long trips." said the purple unicorn "They use it all the time. It’s like the carriages back in Manehattan."

"Humans create some strange things, ah tell ya." said AJ "Ah reckon they gotta be pretty darn smart ta make somethin' like that."

"They are a very smart and interesting species." said the purple princess. "I hope I don't have much to do in these next few days so I can visit them for a while."

"My, my...Are you still thinking about that human boy, Flash?" asked Rarity with a grin.

That question made Twilight blush a lot. "W-What?!" she said. "N-No! M-Maybe..."

All the ponies in the room began to laugh and the only thing that Twilight could do was to show her friends a smile and blush even more.


In the human dimension, Sunset Shimmer was heading toward a stand to buy her first car. She was happy, because she passed the drivers test and she had enough money to buy the best one. When she got closer to the stand, Sunset saw something weird in the sky: a dark blue drone was flying over the city.

Sunset raised her eyebrow and asked herself what a drone was doing in the city. Suddenly, the drone was flying in the oposite direction.

"Okay...That was weird." she said.

Forgeting about this strange moment, Sunset entered the stand and a blue man with a beard welcomed her.

"Hi, kid. My name is Bob McFly and welcome to my stand." said the man "So what do you want for today girl? I got new things on sale."

"Thank you, , but I'm just looking for something...average." said Sunset, rubing the back of her head.

"Well 'average' is my midle name." said McFly. "Follow me, please."

After about an hour, Bob had shown lots of cars to sunset, but none of them were good enough for her. Just then, one of the cars caught her eye. She approached a yellow car with black lines on the sides.

"This car looks...amazing!" she said when she put her hand on the hood. "How much does it cost?"

"Sorry?" asked Bob, while aproching Sunset.

"This car is perfect! I'll take it!" she said with a big smile.

Bob began rubing the back of his head. "Hhmmm...Sunset right?" he asked. "Well I hate to say this, but I've never seen this car before."

"What do you mean?" asked Sunset, raising her eyebrow.

"Well this is the first time I seen it. It's as if it just appeared like magic." answered Bob.

To Sunset, magic was very real because she came from a magical world in another Universe, but to humans, magic is just a child's imagination.

"But can I still buy it?" she asked.

Bob scratched his head as he thought a little. "I tell you what: I can sell it to you for $50,000." he said.

"No, no, no, no!" said Sunset "I can't get anything that expensive. I'll pay $25,000." she said.

"Deal." said Bob, as they shook hands.

She was so happy, but she became even more happy when she saw her friends in the entrace of the stand.

"Hey, girls!" said Sunset "How did you know I was here?"

"It was easy, silly!" answered Pinkie Pie. "Bob's Stand is the most famous stand in the city. We knew you would be here."

"Now this is gonna be the best Summer ever!" said Dash as she jumped and punched the air at the same time. "Nothing can go wrong now."

The girls decided to go to Pinkie's house together, but Sunset stopped because she heard a jet engine. She looked up and saw the same drone flying towards the sky. She didn't know why, but something about that drone gave her bad feelings.


In space, Earth is a beutiful planet with blue seas, green lands and some clouds moving slowly in the atmosphere. on the dark side of the Moon, there is a strange object flying in the void. Inside of the object is a huge figure, but the shadow of the the Moon doesn't allow anyone to see how it looks. Suddenly, another creature appears and aproaches next to the first one.

"Master, our spy has returned." said the average creature "They are not in this city either. They must have abandoned this planet a long time ago."

"They're still here. I can feel him." said the huge creature. "His weakness for these so called 'humans' and this planet will be their downfall."

"What do you mean, my lord?" asked the second creature.

"Why try to find them...when we can bring them to us?" said the first one with a smile.

The average one smiled as he understood his master plan.

"I will send our best warrior to acomplish the mission, sir." he said while bowing before his master.

"Very well then, Comander." said the huge one, while aproaching a window "Is it time for the beings of this stupid organic rock to know us. First I'll take Earth, then all of the Universe shall be mine!" the creature begin to laught but his laugh was evil...Very evil...