• Published 27th Jul 2015
  • 3,716 Views, 258 Comments

Spiders & Magic: Capcom Invasion - Masterob



Spider-Man & Twilight must fend Equestria from Albert Wesker & his allies.

  • ...
27
 258
 3,716

Settling the Score

Tensions filled the air at The Crystal Empire. Peter and Vega were glaring at each other intently, Peter felt rage while Vega was thinking over strategy.

Vega knows that strength wise, Peter has him beat, and Peter may be faster, but Vega has the numbers advantage, plus he knows if he could get him to make a mistake, then he's got him right where he wants him.

For now he can let The Avengers try to wear Peter out, let them attack first, then he can rush in and pick up the scraps. Wesker may want Peter alive, but accidents do happen. Plus Vega considers Peter to be a waste. Vega can handle whatever Peter can and he doesn't want the competition when it comes to being the king, Vega considers himself to be the best, better than Peter Parker.

Shocker looked a bit concerned, the fact that Peter so easily dealt with The Hulk shows that Peter means business this time around. He's gotta trust that Vega has a good plan for this.

Peter's glare at Vega did not let up, he was furious and was about ready to attack. Vega kept a good eye on Peter, his claw ready so if Peter moved at him, he can take him down with a swipe.

However, before Peter can attack Vega, Captain America jumped in and tossed his Shield at Peter, though he whacked it away and rushed in to beat down Cap and toss him against a wall. Iron Man flew in and tackled against Peter, but he punched Iron Man back and webbed him and slammed him against another wall.

Thor tried slamming his hammer down on Peter but he dodged and did a strong spin kick to Thor's face, knocking him a little wobbly and then uppercutting him away.

This is when Vega went to attack, while Peter was distracted he ran in to stab him. Unfortunately Peter turned around to block the claw and stared into Vega's eyes, hatred seeping through and bringing Vega a degree of discomfort. Before Peter can attack, that's when Shocker rushed in to blast Peter with his gauntlets, though he jumped out the way and rushed in to attack Shocker.

Vega then intercepted and slashed Peter on the sides and then kicked him back, leaving him open so Shocker can blast him back with The Gauntlets.

Peter got up and was then ganged up on by the three standing Avengers, who attacked him several times as Vega and Shocker stood back, waiting for their moment to strike. Lightning watched from a distance, not wanting to get too close to Peter.

Peter managed to fight The Avengers off but Vega then rushed in and slashed at Peter a few times and kicked him back as Shocker went in for a punch that turned into another Gauntlet blast.

Johnny started standing up, "Hold on Pete, I'm coming!" he flew in to attack but he got whacked away by Thor's hammer. Rainbow Dash also stood to help and tried flying in but Iron Man zapped her away.

Dante took this opportunity to blast both Thor and Iron Man with his demon magic, but Cap threw a shield at his face, knocking him a bit wobbly and then rushed in to whack him a few times with the shield and kicked him back.

Chris tried to attack Cap but he dodged and then kneed Chris in the head and bashed him on the back with the shield.

Peter stood and went after Vega again, though Vega flew away to keep his distance, but Peter wasn't gonna take that. He started firing webbing at Vega, causing him to zig zag around and then flew in to slash Peter, but Peter had dodged and punched Vega to a wall.

Vega held his sides in pain, Peter packed quite a blow with that punch, now he sees how Peter knocked out The Hulk, though he hopes Peter used up a lot of his strength doing that.

Peter rushed in again to attack Vega but he rolled out the way and went for another slash but Peter parried the attack and punched Vega hard in the gut and then kicked his face to knock Vega down.

Shocker shot his gauntlets blast again but this time Peter dodged and web Shocker's wrists and then pulled him to slam him again a wall, then pulled him in for a punch that knocked him back to that same wall, going through it.

Vega stood up and went to attack Peter again but Peter side stepped and kicked Vega in the gut and elbowed him down, causing pain and irritation.

Lightning looked worried, she wanted to help Vega but she was too afraid to go near Peter, not wanting to risk him hurting her again. She then remembered that Tron had given her, Vega and Shocker some guns. Since Vega is more skilled with his claw and Shocker with his gauntlets, they never used their weapons. Lightning figured it'd be the best way to attack Peter from a distance.

She flew back into the castle quickly and grabbed the AK. She proceeded to fly back to the battlefield, where Vega is still trying to attack Peter, but little to no luck. Lightning then fired the gun angrily at Peter, though the bullets did nothing to phase him, not to mention she was lousy with a gun. In fact it only succeeded in fueling his rage.

Peter turned to Lightning, with a look of anger and hatred in his eyes. Lightning started freaking out and fired again but Peter dodged through the bullets and had appeared in front of Lightning in the blink of an eye. He then whacked the gun out of her hooves and grabbed her to press her against a wall.

"I told you last time to end this, I thought breaking your wings would be enough, obviously I haven't done enough damage", Peter said with the coldest voice as Lightning started hyperventilating.

"Hey I'm just doing my job, can you blame a pony for that?" Lightning nervously asked.

"Was attacking my home town part of your job!?" Peter angrily asked, getting in her face, causing her to shut her eyes from the intimidation.

"In a way...it was nothing personal", Lightning tried explaining, though sounded unconvinced herself.

Peter did a light evil chuckle, "Oh, nothing personal huh? Well then, since you're a villain, and MY job is to stop villains, I'm sure you won't take it too personal when I have to beat you down. In fact maybe I can have a little fun, I'll break your ribs one by one, see what different sounds they make!"

Before Peter could do anything, Vega jumped at him, "Don't you dare hurt her!" he impaled Peter in the shoulder. Peter angrily grabbed Vega's arm and tossed him away.

"Doesn't feel so good to have your friends in danger you bastard!" Peter rushed in for a punch but Vega managed to sweep Peter's legs and bring him down and then stabbed down but Peter moved out the way in time, though wasn't able to dodge Vega's kick, knocking him back a bit.

"The difference between your friends and mine is that my friends are actually worth something, if your hometown couldn't stop the three of us then they're obviously weak fools who don't deserve life!" Vega shouted.

"One of them was my DAUGHTER!" Peter went to punch again but Vega dodged and want for an elbow, though Peter blocked and Vega quickly jumped back to avoid a punch.

"Your daughter's a brave filly I'll give her that, but she is also very foolish! I guarantee if she did that to Wesker or Vergil she wouldn't survive at all! That's assuming she doesn't die from what I did to her, not that I care about your foolish family", Vega taunted.

Peter let out a loud angry yell and rushed at Vega, who got into a defensive position against Peter, ready to finally finish off the hero.

Meanwhile in Ponyville, Twilight was sleeping in her bed, very much at peace. She started to wake a little and opened her eyes, still drowsy, she saw that she was cuddled with Future Sweetie Belle. Twilight looked confused and sat up a little, trying to recollect what happened earlier.

She was cheering up Peter after the assault, then started kissing him, she then allowed Future Sweetie to join in and then things got serious. Now she realized one important thing...where was Peter?

"Peter!?" she looked around, but no sign of him, she started shaking Future Sweetie, "Sweetie Belle, wake up!"

Future Sweetie grumbled in her sleep, "Five more minutes".

Twilight groaned a bit, that's a phrase that's really gotten on her nerves; whether it was Peter who said it or Spike, even Rainbow Dash. Twilight then solved this the way she usually does.

She took a deep breath and shouted at the top of her lungs, "WAKE UP!"

Future Sweetie's eyes shot up and yelped a bit in shock as she threw a punch at Twilight, knocking her off the bed. Future Sweetie was breathing a bit rapidly, still a bit startled from the wake up, then realized she had knocked Twilight off her bed.

"Oh crap...", she nervously looked over the edge of the bed, "Twilight?"

Twilight had stood up and angrily looked Future Sweetie in the eyes, causing Future Sweetie to fear for her own health. Twilight looked ready to cause her some pain for that.

"Sweetie Belle..." Twilight said, annoyance obvious in her voice, causing Sweetie to freak out a bit.

"Um...accidents happen?" Future Sweetie said with a nervous chuckle. Twilight did a light disapproving growl, causing Future Sweetie to back up and cower, "Please don't hurt me!"

Twilight let out a sigh, "Forget it, let's just find Peter, he doesn't seem to be here".

Future Sweetie also noticed that, "Yeah where is he?" She let out a worried gasp, "Do you think he went after those villains?"

Twilight realized that possibility, "I swear if he went off by himself..." She let out a frustrated growl, "Why does he feel the need to do things by himself like this!? He better be at the Hospital visiting friends or something because if he went by himself to fight that group of terrorists I'm gonna give him an ear full!"

Future Sweetie looked nervous for Peter, Twilight is pretty scary when mad.

"Let's just go check, maybe he wanted to check on Mayday and Rumble, you know how worried he gets", Future Sweetie assured.

Twilight nodded, "Right, wash up and let's go".

Sweetie got off the bed but felt some pain, "Ow, I'm feeling a bit sore".

"Yeah, same here, Peter was pretty rough during that session", Twilight said.

"Peter didn't rough me up...at least not that much, it mostly came from you, you're a wild animal in bed Twilight", Future Sweetie said.

Twilight scoffed, "Don't act like you didn't like it, you screamed my name as much as you screamed Peter's, besides it was my first time with a mare, and I actually enjoyed it a bit".

Future Sweetie wasn't sure if she should feel complimented or worried, "I'm flattered, I think...I liked it myself".

Twilight got in her face, "Just don't go around telling everypony, otherwise the next get together you and I have will be a very painful one".

Future Sweetie cowered before Twilight, she wouldn't dare cross her, very few would, "Yes Princess".

Twilight had a satisfied smile from that while Sweetie continued to look worried. Is this what Peter goes through on a daily basis? She commends Peter for braving a mare as pretty and scary as Twilight.

Meanwhile Logan had returned from the Everfree forest, but had no luck in finding Laura, much to his concern. He figured he could go into town as ask help from some Pegusai, though he wasn't sure if he could trust them near Laura. He could ask the Elements to help, but considering Laura attacked Fluttershy, that would be a tough task. He decided that asking the Parker-Sparkle Family for help was probably the ideal answer, since they're the few he can definitely trust on this situation.

He went into town and saw the destruction the town went though due to the attacks from Vega, Shocker and Lightning Dust, "Holy shit, what happened to this town!?"

He looked around and saw the destruction, wondering where it had come from. He believed this could be the work of Wesker and his allies, causing some ire from Logan. He wondered how many innocent ponies were attacked from this assault, he hated the idea of any pony in this town getting hurt.

He then had a major worry, "Trixie! Rumble! Mayday!"

He rushed over to Sugarcube Corner, noticing that it took some damage from Shocker's Gauntlets, not a lot though. He looked inside and saw The Cakes baking their goods. Though instead of the usual cheerful demeanors the couple brought, instead they seemed sad and worried.

"What happened!?" Logan shouted.

Mrs. Cake turned to Logan, "It was awful, a trio of ponies came to this town, they attacked so many of the towns ponies! Even Pinkie!"

Mr. Cake spoke next, "Right now everypony is at The Hospital, it was a scary sight".

"Thanks for the info, and sorry about your shop, but I gotta check to see if my friends are ok", Logan said and rushed off.

He arrived at the Hospital and saw Twilight and Future Sweetie enter the front door, "Twilight! Future Belle!"

The two looked to Logan as he ran towards them, Twilight looking relieved, "Logan! You're ok!"

She ran toward him and wrapped him in a hug, "When we didn't see you I got worried".

"I'm fine, I'm glad you both are, but what happened!? I had been in The Everfree Forest for the last few hours", Logan said.

"Vega, Shocker and Lightning Dust happened, they came here and attacked a bunch of ponies, knowing full well Peter was gonna be in Manehattan", Twilight explained.

"So they came here to leave a mark?" Logan asked.

"Yes, and to make sure we stayed in Manehattan long enough, they sent that lunatic Deadpool after us".

Logan groaned, "Oh God, Deadpool's in this world? I'm gonna lose my freaken mind", he shook it off, "Anyway how bad is the damage? Where's Trixie? And the foals?"

Twilight's saddened demeanor worried Logan, he expected the worse now, though he wouldn't like the answer.

"They all got hurt. They found scars on Trixie's stomach, Rumble's face, even across Mayday's body. Vega attacked them all, he drew their blood like he wanted to. Vega also attacked Applejack and left her full of scars", Twilight explained.

Logan looked upset, he hated the idea of Trixie or Mayday getting hurt, and Rumble to an extent. He hasn't fully grown on him but he's still a young kid.

"Shocker added insult to injury by blasting them with those Gauntlets, he even hurt your friend Remy with them", Twilight said.

"...Any other victims I should know about?" Logan asked, bracing himself for the worse.

Twilight hated this part but knew he had to know, "There's also Apple Bloom, a girl who Vega...he did something horrible...I mean really horrible..."

Logan's eyes widened, "Horrible how!? What did that fucker do to Apple Bloom!?"

Twilight took a breath, "She simply said he hurt her in the worse way, between the scars from his claws and...doing things he shouldn't be doing with a pony that young..."

"He...forced himself on her...didn't he?" Logan asked.

Twilight's lack of answer was all Logan needed to understand this situation. He felt a fury like no other, the fact that Vega would go this far really irked Logan. But no more, he wanted revenge, he was gonna avenge his fallen friends. He was ready to kill for this now.

"Where's Peter?" Logan asked.

"We're not sure, he's probably in The Hospital, I hope he's checking on patients", Twilight said.

"He's not", they heard a voice say. They turned to see Trixie standing there with Spike and Janet.

"What are you three doing out of bed? You should be resting!" Twilight said.

"We're fine Twilight, we can handle a few cuts and bruises", Spike explained, "Applejack and Remy are up and at 'em too, though Applejack is just watching over Apple Bloom, and Remy is doing his best to help with everypony else".

"Johnny's not here either, I think he left with Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Bobby to find the villains", Janet said.

Twilight looked to the side a little, "At least Peter's not alone", she spoke up a little, "Thanks for the info, now return to bed please".

"Twilight we're fine, sure I have a scratch on my back, but I'm a dragon, I can handle it", Spike said.

"I merely have scratch across my stomach area, and I have recovered from Shocker's attack", Trixie said.

"I'm an Avenger, it's gonna take more than scratches and explosions to take me down", Janet said.

Twilight sighed, "Fine then, I suppose we should capture those villains though", Twilight said.

"They're probably at the Crystal Empire, problem is when is the next train coming?" Logan asked.

Future Sweetie had an idea, "Why a train?" she looked to Twilight, "Didn't you and Peter build a mode of transportation?"

Twilight tapped her chin then realized, "That's right!" she gestured to the others, "Follow me!"

Twilight led them to the Library and activated a button in which a pathway leading to The Lab opened, amazing the other ponies.

"You have your own lab?" Janet asked.

"Yeah, me and Peter made it for our experiments, it's good for Peter, gives him a hobby outside of Super Heroics", Twilight said.

They all looked around the lab, all the chemicals and whatnot, looked impressive. Logan looked around a bit before something caught his eye, "Is that...Parker's strong armor?"

Twilight saw that Logan noticed the 'Ends of the World' armor, "Yeah, he rebuilt to suit his pony form it in case he needed to use it again".

Logan grinned, "Maybe he can use that to take out Wesker and his jackass friends".

Twilight then found what she came here for, "Here it is everypony", she gestured as they turned their attention, "The Spider-Mobile!"

Before them was the vehicle that Peter and Twilight had built, based on the Spider-Mobile he's used in New York on occasion.

They all looked impressed by it, especially Logan.

"Wow, you helped him build this thing? Impressive, most ladies ain't really into this type of stuff. Parker's a lucky guy to have you Twilight".

"I consider myself just as lucky to have Peter, now let's hurry, Peter's probably in danger", Twilight urged.

"Right, who drives?" Logan asked.

Twilight thought a moment, "Think you can, you probably have more experience with things like this", Twilight suggested.

"Right, hop in everyone!" Logan urged.

"Technically in this world it's 'everypony'", Spike corrected.

Logan glared, "You wanna get on my bad side?"

Janet stepped in front of Spike a bit defensively, "Back off Logan!"

Logan raised his eyebrow then sighed, "Like I care anyway, come on inside the car!"

Logan got in the driver's seat with Twilight riding shotgun. Trixie, Future Sweetie and Janet sat in the back, with Janet grabbing Spike and holding him like a teddy bear.

"Put your seat-", Logan stopped mid sentence when he noticed that Spike was being held by Janet.

"Something wrong Logan?" Janet asked. Twilight also noticed and looked curious, but now's not the time to question this. Logan also knew that and simply finished his statement, "Put your seat belts on!'

Everypony obliged to his request, buckling up as Logan opened the garage door drove out the lab area and went past the Hospital, where Remy was outside and called to them, "Where you going mes amis!?"

"Crystal Empire, watch over things here Remy!" Logan ordered.

"Keep an eye out for Mayday and Rumble, and make sure Applejack keeps a leveled head, especially with this Apple Bloom situation", Twilight said.

"Sure thing Princess, I'll keep Applejack safe and your kids will be under mah watchful eye", Remy reassured.

"Also keep an eye out for Laura, and make sure Fluttershy's alright, she should be getting her wounds treated hopefully", Logan said.

"She's in the hospital, she's using Vega's attack to cover up what Laura did", Trixie said.

"Good, I want to personally deal with Laura", Logan said and sped away, en route to the Crystal Empire.

Back in the Empire, Peter and Vega are still engaged in battle, it lasted a good long while, though both still had plenty of fight left. Vega attempted to slash Peter but he dodged them and punched Vega a few times and knocked him to a wall.

Shocker went to help but Rainbow Dash managed to tackle him down and pound on him. Shocker elbowed Rainbow off and aimed his gauntlet but Johnny blasted him in the face with his fire.

Vega rushed at Peter again but Peter had kicked Vega under his chin, knocking him up and back but Vega rolled through and then rushed in and got a few slashes in on Peter.

"You're a waste of life Spider-Man, I don't know why Wesker wants you alive but once I'm done, I will be the one that will rule as a God! I will find the means of Eternal Youth! My beauty shall last forever, and all will bow to me and my wonderful wives", he grinned a bit, "Perhaps I can take Twilight Sparkle as one of them, after I kill you of course".

Peter growled and punched Vega back, but Vega rolled through and flew in with and impaled Peter with his claw through his chest, drawing a nice amount of blood and then punching him down.

Vega looked at the blood on his claw, "I hear your blood is radioactive, perhaps your powers are transferable through this blood", he licked the blood off slowly, having a satisfied smile after he finished, "Nothing like tasting the enemies of your blood to make you feel like the most superior fighter".

Vega then started to ponder a bit, "Speaking of which, maybe after I kill you, I'll kill Ryu and Chun Li, I do have my own little history with them".

Peter shook off his wounds and looked angrily to Vega, "You're a sick bastard, you know that? By the way radioactive blood is poison"

Vega kicked Peter hard in the face for that, "Be quiet, I'm not falling for that. You are nothing but a filthy commoner, a lowlife, just like your friends, and that Apple pony. Her only redeeming quality is the fact that she's at least attractive, very fit too".

Peter rubbed his face, "What, her sister wasn't enough to satisfy your urges!?"

"Sister? Oh right, the one with the bow", Vega said.

Peter glared, "You hurt her, you did horrible things to her! Do you not have any remorse for your actions!?"

"I had my reasons for doing what I did Parker", Vega said.

Peter glared, "What reason could you possibly have for doing what you did!?"

Vega huffed, "I was teaching her a lesson in respect, I was teaching her if she does stupid stuff like that, she's gonna get hurt", Vega flipped his hair, "She could have had worse Parker, she could be dead. She should be thankful she's still alive".

Peter couldn't believe this, Vega was justifying his actions, "You caused her mental trauma! You can't justify that!'

"She'll get over it; if she can't then she's weak and doesn't deserve to live. Maybe I should just kill her then, unless she wants to be one of my women in the future. She looks attractive now, just wait til she's a bit older, she'll be an eye catcher for sure".

Peter had enough, "That's it!" He rushed in and punched Vega hard, "I'm gonna take you down in honor of my friends!" Peter started assaulting Vega with his punches and then punched him hard to a nearby house.

Shocker tried aiming his Gauntlets to attack Peter but once again he's distracted thanks to Johnny. Also nearby The Capcom Heroes, their allies, Bobby and Rarity are still fighting The Avengers, or at least the three still standing.

Despite there being three, they were able to handle themselves pretty well, proving much to all of them, except Ryu, Chris and Dante.

Ryu and Cap continued their little battle, Chris opened fire at Iron Man and Dante clashed his sword with Thor's hammer.

Back with Peter, he had caused a lot of damage to Vega and punched him again, this time Vega landed near Sweetie Belle.

Vega got up a little and noticed the scared Sweetie Belle approaching him, with tears in her eyes, "Vega, please stop this, you don't have to continue being evil, you can reform and become a good guy. I know there's some goodness in your heart, you just need to work hard on releasing that goodness".

Vega spat some blood out of his mouth, "Sweetie Belle, you need to leave your fantasy world. There is no goodness, there is only evil, it exists in all creatures", he looked to Peter, who approached with glowing angry eyes, "Even in Spider-Man".

Peter got closer and dodged a desperate attack from Vega, giving him the opportunity to kick his ribs and stomped hard on his back.

Sweetie looked concerned, despite her being angry at Vega; she couldn't help but have her mixed feelings. On top of that Peter is acting a lot differently than normal; he seems to have some darkness within him.

Vega got up and slashed Peter in the face but Peter retaliated with a few punches. At this point both were trading blows, shedding blood, it was a war. Something within Sweetie starting to twist and turn, she felt confused, angry, scared, and suddenly she felt sick.

Sweetie started getting dizzy and fainted on the ground, which Rarity noticed.

"Sweetie Belle!" she rushed over to her, with Bobby following to cover her. Rarity checked on her little sister, "Sweetie Belle, what's wrong? Answer me!"

Sweetie stood up slowly, keeping her face down.

"Sweetie, answer me, please!" Rarity pleaded.

Sweetie then looked up, her eyes glowing a demonic red, her horn also glowing, giving off an evil aura.

Rarity looked confused, "Sweetie Belle? What's going on?"

Sweetie then blasted Rarity back, and then she immediately blasted Bobby, both getting knocked some yards.

Rarity rubbed her head and noticed her sister still showing off her demonic glow, "Sweetie Belle! What has gotten into you!?"

Sweetie stood angrily and shouted loudly, her own little battle cry before focusing on Johnny Storm, "Die!" she then blasted him out of the sky.

Rainbow noticed the situation, "What's going-WHOA!" Rainbow herself got blasted by Sweetie Belle, who let out an evil chuckle.

"I will destroy all of you!" Sweetie shouted and started blasting at Johnny and Rainbow, her attacks showing a lot of demonic aura.

Peter noticed the situation, "Sweetie Belle!? What are you doing!?"

Sweetie turned to Peter and blasted him as well, knocking him back towards Vega, who slashed Peter down.

When Johnny and Rainbow tried to help, Shocker arrived and blasted his Gauntlets at the two and turned to Spider-Man, "Time to squish the Spider".

Lightning also noticed and flew over to Spider-Man, though maintained a distance just in case.

Sweetie blasted Peter some more, even levitating him and slamming him against some walls. Vega rushed in and slashed Peter a bit while Shocker punched him, neither letting up; they really gave it to him. Shocker had then blasted Peter through a wall, causing Peter an extra degree of pain.

Peter tried crawling towards the villains, but Lightning flew over to him and started kicking him a few times, "Ha! You're not so tough! I'll teach you to mess up my wings!"

Chun Li noticed this from the distance, "Oh no, Spider-Man's in trouble!" She rushed over to him despite her teammates calling her back.

Dante however caught a glimpse of Sweetie Belle and her demonic abilities, "Something's up with that girl, her magic is too familiar to me…it feels like demon magic".

Dante wanted to go check it out but he still had Thor to deal with, so he had to fend off Thor while figuring out that Sweetie Belle situation.

Chun Li rushed over to Spider-Man and the villains but Sweetie had zapped her with some demonic energy and then blasted her away.

Peter coughed up a little blood, "Sweetie Belle…snap out of it!"

Sweetie angrily turned to Peter, "We will kill you Peter Parker!" she continued to attack him while the other villains started to beat him down. Vega, Shocker, Lightning Dust and Sweetie Belle were assaulting Peter, leaving him with bruises and cuts, blood everywhere.

Peter was almost afraid to fight at this point out of fear of hurting Sweetie Belle. Vega knew this, which means an easier time dealing with Peter, hoping to finally defeat the Spider.

The group kept their assault, attacking him, punching him, kicking him, and leaving him a mess, bruises and cuts everywhere. Eventually Vega had enough, "Shocker, Lightning, hold him in place".

The two obliged and held Peter, one on each arm. Vega licked the blood off his claw and aimed, "Time to die Peter".

Sweetie charged her magic, also ready to deliver the death blow to Peter, but before anything could happen, the Spider Mobile came rushing in through the gates, going past the battlefield and parking near the villains.

"Wow, that turbo was fast", Twilight said, feeling a bit woozy from the speed.

Logan hopped out of the car and glared at the villains with his claws out, "Back away from Parker!"

Lightning quickly made a distance, though Shocker wasn't as intimidated, he was ready for a fight.

Spike and Janet left the car and glared at Vega and Shocker.

"We have a score to settle with you", Spike threatened.

Vega rolled his eyes, "Great, you're still alive".

Trixie also left the car, not saying anything, just glaring at the villains. This caused some more confliction from Lightning Dust.

"It's Trixie again, surprised she's already up from that assault, she's tougher than I thought".

Future Sweetie also left the car, confusing the villains, they hadn't seen her before.

"Who's that? She looks like Sweetie Belle", Lightning said.

"Yeah, a grown up version of Sweetie Belle, and it looks like she went into Black Cat's closet", Shocker said.

"I am Sweetie Belle, from an alternate future", Future Sweetie said.

Vega looked intrigued, then had a grin, "I knew you would be even more beautiful as a mare, maybe I won't have for wait for this Sweetie to grow up".

Future Sweetie turned to Twilight while pointing to Vega, "Is that the creep that kidnapped this timeline's me?"

Twilight nodded, "That's him".

Future Sweetie glared, "You have some nerve kidnapping me and…wait", Future Sweetie had noticed modern Sweetie, "There she is…or there I am".

The others also noticed Sweetie, but also noticed the evil in her eyes, it concerned them.

"Sweetie Belle? What happened?" Twilight asked.

Modern Sweetie just did a smug stare, "Twilight Sparkle, I'm coming for you next".

Twilight glared at Vega, "What did you do to her!?"

"Ask Vergil, he put some devil in her, I guess it finally possessed her", Vega explained.

Logan growled, "Damn that Vergil", he looked to the villains, "First things first, we're gonna teach you a lesson for what you did to Ponyville!"

The others stood by Wolverine, ready for a fight. The villains didn't back down, though Lightning still kept a distance, mainly from Peter.

Shocker made the first move by shooting a blast that caused the group to separate, allowing Modern Sweetie to pick them apart with her blasts, first Spike, then Twilight, then Logan, then Trixie, even her Future self.

Shocker went after Wolverine and started attacking him with strong and quick punches and then blasted him with the gauntlets.

Twilight went to attack Shocker but Modern Sweetie attacked her a few times with her magic. Future Sweetie then grabbed the younger Sweetie, "Hey snap out of it younger me!"

Modern Sweetie hit Future Sweetie with her elbow and then blasted her back as well.

Spike and Janet went after Lightning with a few punches but Lightning was able to block them and punch them both back. Spike shot fire at Lightning, with her barely dodging and then going in to punch Spike.

Janet shrunk down and fired some blasts at Lightning, causing her some pain and annoyance, allowing Spike to rush in with a punch.

Lightning shook it off and went to attack again but she got knocked down from a double team attack.

As Lightning was trying to get up, Trixie approached her, "Still think this is worth it?"

"What do you want from me Trixie!?" Lightning shouted.

"I want you to stop this senseless fighting, you shouldn't be mixed in with these scoundrels, you could be so much better!" Trixie urged.

Lightning looked confused, why is Trixie so concerned for her? She doesn't even know her.

"Why are you doing this? Why do you want to help me!?" Lightning asked.

"Like I said, I know what you're going through, I've been there. If Vega or Wesker found me before Peter did, I would probably be in your situation, not knowing what I was missing. I'm grateful for my life now, you deserve that chance", Trixie urged.

Lightning felt some confliction, should she chance joining Trixie and her family, or stay with her friends?

During this struggle, Trixie was suddenly slashed on the side by Vega and then he kicked her down, "Foolish mare, do not attempt to sway my ally!"

Lightning looked a bit annoyed from that, "Vega, come on, maybe she's right! Let's just call a truce and end this, this fighting isn't getting us anywhere".

Vega glared at Lightning, "If you even think of betraying us, you'll regret it, their life is not for you. You'll be a lot safer with us".

At this point, Future Sweetie jumped at Vega and started attacking him, "You miserable pony! How dare you do this!"

Vega knocked Future Sweetie back a little but she went in again and did a few strikes and a hard kick to his head, "That's for taking the younger me hostage!" she then punched him hard, "And that's for sleeping with the younger me!"

Vega glared and slashed Future Sweetie across her shoulder, though almost regretted it, "Don't make me hurt you. You're very beautiful, you can easily join me, and I can give you what your heart desires".

"Not interested!" Future Sweetie said and then went in to attack, with Vega countering and their blows matching.

During the fight, Vega did a leg sweep and then stomped down on her stomach and pressed his hoof down, "Are you going to surrender!?"

Peter then tackled Vega and started attacking him again, "Don't you hurt my friends!" he then tossed him against a wall.

Meanwhile Twilight is still engaged with Sweetie Belle and had even blasted her down reluctantly and pinned her down, "Maybe I can remove this demon from her-", Twilight was interrupted when Shocker had blasted her from nearby.

"Hey! Your fight is with me!" Logan shouted and attacked Shocker a bit and even cut him a little with his claws. Shocker retaliated with a few punches and then blasted Logan off. He ran in and jumped up and tried to do a down punch blast but Logan moved out the way the last second and then attacked Shocker with a strong strike.

Vega continued to attack Peter with his claw and even slashed him hard enough to stun Peter, and then hit Peter with a German Suplex. He went to finish off Peter but Chun Li rushed in and kicked Vega back.

Vega grew frustrated with the constant interference, "Iron Man! Make yourself useful and blow drop some bombs or something, kill all of them!"

Before Iron Man can follow on that order, Spencer grabbed him with his arm and slammed him down hard.

Chun Li called to Dante, "Dante, come quickly! I need your help here!"

Dante rushed over to Chun Li, "What is it?"

"That filly there is being controlled by demon magic or something, I think Vega mentioned your brother, think you can help her?" Chun Li asked.

Dante looked to the evil Sweetie Belle, who was busy zapping at Twilight.

"Sure, I can handle that", he said with a confident smile.

Thor went to attack Dante but Chun Li shot a Kikoken to keep him back, "Hurry, I'll handle Thor for now!"

During that, Dante approached Sweetie Belle, "Ok you strange little unicorn girl, let's get that demon out of you".

As he approached her, she started blasting him with magic, knocking him back a little, "Nice shot, but you're gonna have to do a little better than that if you want to take me down little girl".

Sweetie went to attack again but Dante dodged and kicked her down. She got up to attack again but Dante hit an uppercut to knock her back.

"Hey take it easy! Don't hurt her too badly!" Twilight shouted.

"Gotta weaken her a little, either that or she's screwed!" Dante stated.

Sweetie went to attack again but Dante kicked her back. Twilight then rushed in and grabbed her, "I got her, do what you need to do now!"

"Better hold her still then", Dante then grabbed Sweetie's head and charged his demon energy, causing Sweetie some pain.

"This won't kill her will it!?" Twilight asked.

"No, might sting though, but it's gonna get the demon out of her!" Dante said.

Shocker went to stop them but Logan slashed his back and then picked Shocker up to toss him away.

After a little bit, the demon started coming out of Sweetie Belle and soon it was fully gone from her. Dante then killed it with a slash of his sword, "That'll teach ya".

Sweetie coughed a little and held her head in pain, "What happened?"

Twilight hugged Sweetie close, "Oh thank goodness you're alright".

"Yeah, happy reunion, now leave, get your husband and friends out of here so me and my allies can do our jobs", Dante ordered.

Twilight looked displeased, "With all due respect, we have just as much at stake here".

Dante sighed, "I heard about your village, sorry that happened to you, but staying won't make matters better, you're better off just leaving this to me and my allies, so if you would-", Dante was interrupted by a slash from Vega.

Future Sweetie went to attack Vega but he dodged out the way and slashed her a bit and kicked her back.

Twilight went to attack Vega but he sidestepped and slashed her sides and then impaled her legs, causing her to yelp in pain.

Peter heard the yelp and groggily turned his attention to Vega. He was starting to feel the effects of the fight, though wanted to stay with it, he needed to help Twilight.

Twilight had tried to punch Vega but he blocked and kneed her gut, then whacked her around a bit, slashing her and kneeing her again.

Twilight fell over, trying to hold in her blood while Vega continued to assault her. Future Sweetie went to help but she received a slash across her abdomen and a knee to her face.

Vega turned back to Twilight with a sadistic glare and stabbed through her arm, causing her to scream in agony.

"Hurt's doesn't it princess?" Vega sadistically asked.

Twilight tried punching him off but he grabbed her other arm and pinned it down, "You are no match for me".

Twilight then zapped Vega in the face with her magic, freeing her from his grasp but causing a lot of anger to boil within him, "Damn you!"

She got up but Vega then slashed her across her stomach and side kicked her hard, causing Twilight to spit out some blood.

Peter struggled to get to Vega just as Ryu, Chris and Dante got knocked near him after being whacked by The Avengers.

Peter turned around to see Cap, Thor and Iron Man approach him, ready to attack him. Felicia, Spencer, Thunderlane and Chun Li went after the Avengers but they got knocked back as the three controlled heroes focused their attention on Peter.

Peter didn't have time for this, he quickly tried going for Vega but he was tackled down by Iron Man as he and his teammates assaulted Peter.

Twilight was still trying to fend off Vega, managed to get a few strikes on him but he slashed her across her face.

She wiped the blood off her face and spat a little out of her mouth, "I won't fall so easily!"

Vega grabbed her and pulled her close to him, "I know, because you're a strong woman".

Peter could only watch now as Vega had Twilight in his mercy as Iron Man readied an attack that would possibly kill Peter. Though what he saw next was enough to send him over the edge.

Vega was close to Twilight's face, an evil smile flashing, "I love a strong and beautiful woman". At this point he pulled Twilight in for an affectionate kiss, getting his tongue in deep, tasting the blood in her mouth, relishing the flavor.

When he pulled out, some of her blood was over his face as he licked it off, grinning sadistically, "Perhaps I can make you my top mare in my Kingdom".

Once Peter saw that, that was it. His eyes went into full rage and he screamed at the top of his lungs in anger, "VEGA YOU BASTARD!"

He got up and knocked the Avengers away from him. Cap went to attack with his shield but Peter punched him through several buildings.

Thor tried to attack with his hammer but Peter blocked it and pulled the hammer from Thor's hooves, surprising him.

"Impossible! How can he wield the Mighty Mjölnir!?"

"Like this!" Peter shouted and whacked Thor with it hard and threw it at him, causing a rough landing.

Iron Man went to attack but Peter punched him once in the gut and started ripping the armor off of him, then punching Tony Stark back.

Peter turned angrily to Vega, who at this point looked a bit horrified of Peter. He tossed Twilight aside and got into a fighting position, though now he has little back up.

Dante got up and saw the angry Peter standing there. What concerned him was that he felt a strange evil energy emanating from Peter, "What's with his power? It's not my brother's, I don't even think it's from my world, or his".

Dante then approached Peter, "Yo web head, what's gotten into you?"

Peter turned angrily to Dante and then punched him hard enough to KO him, leaving him out cold on the floor.

Chris looked surprised at that, and then enraged, "Hey! Who the hell do you-" Peter then punched Chris, KOing him as well.

Ryu looked furious, "How dare you attack my allies!" He went to punch Peter but he sidestepped and hit Ryu with another strong punch, taking him down.

Everypony was shocked now, Peter was furious, he was full of rage. Thunderlane however, figured this a good enough excuse to go after Peter. He flew up to grab a cloud from the sky and brought it over Peter. He then kicked it to zap Peter but the lightning barely fazed him. It only proceeded to further enrage Peter.

Peter turned to Thunderlane and webbed him to slam him down hard on the ground, then picked him up to look him square in the eye, "Thought you should know, I adopted your little brother, he's practically my son now, but you", he then whacked Thunderlane across the Empire, "You're nothing but a waste".

Spencer looked enraged, he was ready to attack Peter but Chun Li held him back, "Don't, you'll get hurt".

Spencer grumbled a bit but decided to listen to Chun Li, not because he was worried about his health, but because she was worried for him.

Peter angrily approached Vega, "When I get my hooves on you, I'm gonna-", Peter looked to the side and narrowly dodged a punch from Shocker.

Shocker went to punch again but Peter kneed him hard in the gut and then began a relentless assault on him, striking him at every angle. Shocker felt a lot of internal damage as Peter assaulted him and punched him to the wall of the castle.

Peter then turned his attention to Vega and ran at him, but Vega flew up towards the balcony of the castle. Peter used his spider abilities to quickly crawl up the wall.

Down below, everypony was checking on Twilight, with Future Sweetie holding her close, "How are you feeling Twilight?

Twilight coughed up a little more blood, "I've been better…a lot better".

Modern Sweetie approached the group, "I've got such a headache", she then noticed Twilight's injuries, "Ah! Oh no! Twilight!"

She approached her, "Is she gonna be alright?"

Future Sweetie nodded, "She'll be fine, she's got some cuts but she seems to be managing".

Modern Sweetie sighed, "Oh thank Goodness she's gonna be…wait a minute", she looked to Future Sweetie closely, "Why do you look like me?"

Future Sweetie then realized the potentially awkward scenario, "Would you believe me if I said I'm from an alternate future?"

Sweetie though a moment, then nodded, "Sure thing".

Future Sweetie sighed in relief, luckily she knows herself, and she knows she would likely believe something like that. It's actually true but at least she doesn't have to explain much.

"Wait, weren't you the one that was from the Changeling future?" Sweetie asked.

"Yes, that's me, I take it Peter told you about it", Future Sweetie said.

Sweetie nodded and felt a bit weird, knowing what she did to Peter, but she won't talk about it now.

Up at the balcony, Peter jumped at Vega, who slashed Peter back, almost off the balcony. Peter however jumped up and punched Vega hard, causing a big bruise on his face, and then another hard punch to the gut, causing Vega to spit up blood.

Peter then struck Vega a few more times, causing his eyes to swell up and a lot of internal bleeding, plus his ribs cracked some more.

"Hurt my friends", punch, "Hurt my daughter", punch, "Hurt my adopted colt", punch, "Assault my adopted little sister", punch, "Destroy my hometown", punch, "KISS MY WIFE!" kicked to the jaw, "You son of a bitch, you don't deserve to live!"

Peter went to attack again but Vega rolled out the way and slashed Peter on the back, but it seemed to have little effect on Peter, who simply grinned and punched Vega into the castle.

Peter made his way into the castle, his eyes glowing of an evil aura. Vega noticed this, he had no idea what this was, but he knew it was dangerous.

Lightning Dust had flown over to the battle to watch from a distance, she was curious as to how this fight would end.

Peter rushed in and stared punching Vega again, though Vega started retaliating with strikes of his own, really laying it into Peter.

Lightning watched as the two went to town on each other, really dealing heavy damage, though it looked like Peter was winning, his attacks just did more damage.

Peter started looking a bit shady to Lightning, he was way too rough for a supposed superhero, and he was really taking it to Vega, no sign of holding back.

Eventually Peter had punched Vega hard enough to cause a huge crack in a wall and then Peter went in for a final blow, he pulled Vega in and delivered a mean and vicious punch that seemed to take Vega down for the count.

Peter huffed angrily at his defeated enemy, the rage was still there, he wasn't done just yet. He then looked to the side and saw Lightning Dust nearby, "You..."

Peter then webbed her and pulled her in and slammed her on a wall, "You were there too!"

Lightning fell in pain and was then lifted up by Peter who proceeded to whack her across a hallway.

Lightning shook her head a little and then felt immense pain as Peter had jumped and landed hard on her back, "I won't forgive what you've done!"

Lightning coughed a little from the pain, "I'm sorry, I won't do anything that bad again!" She pleaded.

Peter shook his head, "Apologies won't take back what you did!" He stomped hard on her back, causing her to spit out blood and tears to form in her eyes.

"I can change! Trixie offered me an opportunity! I promise I'll-AH!" Lightning felt pain in her wing. Peter was bending it and soon bent it in half, completely fracturing her bone in two, "MY WING!"

Peter continued to stomp on her and then tossed her against a wall, his mind racing with anger and hatred, his only goal was to cause pain, a lot of pain.

Peter angrily approached her, keeping his gaze focused on the now scared and crying Pegasus.

"Please, no more, I'm begging you!"

Peter did not listen, he continued to assault, causing more internal damage. Lightning was now a mess, she was crying, very scared and close to death. Peter was ready to land another blow when his hoof was stopped with magic.

He turned to see Trixie, she had stopped him from continuing his assault, "Peter that's enough!"

"Trixie let go!" Peter demanded, still struggling with her magic.

Trixie growled and used her magic to toss Peter aside, "I said that's enough Peter!"

Peter got up, very annoyed and saw that Trixie had gone to Lighting and started hugging her as Lighting continued crying.

"Don't you think you've done enough Peter!? She didn't do anything that bad in Ponyville! She barely hurt anypony!" Trixie shouted, her eyes now filled with tears of anger.

Peter still huffed, he was very angry but soon started to calm down and realized the situation, "Oh no...what did I do?"

During the crying and the heat of the moment, that's when Peter was suddenly attacked by Vega again. Vega had started slashing Peter, and the jabbed him with the claw, "Thought I was dead Parker!?"

Trixie used her magic to grab Vega's hoof but he quickly got off Peter and kicked Trixie in the face, "You fool, you are the one who is causing this confliction within Lightning Dust, so you must die as well!"

Peter then tackled Vega through the walls of the castle and they both fell out and to the ground below.

The others rushed to the two fallen ponies and checked on them. Peter got up, hurt and bleeding but was gonna be ok.

They looked down to Vega, he wasn't moving. Some blood was forming underneath him, his body was limp, no sign of life.

They then saw that a piece of the crystal walls had gone into Vega's side. That combined with the fall he took left only one answer for his current condition.

"Is he...did Peter just..." Rainbow was saying, a bit speechless.

Logan checked Vega and sighed, "Yeah, he's done".

Peter looked pretty horrified, did he just kill Vega? Has he really broken his most sacred rule? Not the first time he's had to do that, but this time, it seemed to be from rage.

The others looked very surprised at what just transpired, there was a sudden silence, except for some of the muffled sobs from Sweetie Belle. She had hoped to reform Vega, but that's not gonna be the case now. She slowly approached Vega and planted a final kiss on him, "Good-bye Vega".

In the middle of all this silence, the one thing that broke it was the sudden rage nearby. All the ponies looked to see Shocker angrily making his way over to them, with the intent to kill them and avenge his fallen ally.

"Time for you chumps to get blasted into hell!"

Before anything could happen, a magic laser went through him, causing him to fall and some blood to form around him as well. Like Vega, he was finished.

The ponies turned to see that Twilight had fired the laser at Shocker.

"I've had enough of you bastards for one day".

Peter still stood there in shock, covered in bruises and cuts, as was Twilight who approached Peter with a nuzzle. She wanted him to know that everything will be just fine.

Meanwhile Cap managed to slip away from the battlefield, leaving his allies behind as he contacted Wesker, "Wesker, it's Captain America, I have some bad news...it's Vega, and Shocker...they're dead".

In Tartarus, Wesker looks to be surprised from the news, "Dead? How?"

"Spider-Man, Twilight Sparkle, and their allies. With assistance from Chris Redfield and his team"

Wesker pounded down, "Dammit!" He then took a breath, "What about the others? Like Lightning Dust?"

"Not sure about Lightning Dust, but it sounds like she's switching sides. The little unicorn Sweetie Belle is back in their custody, my allies are incapacitated, and we haven't heard from Deadpool since Vega sent him to Manehattan to kill Spider-Man".

Wesker was curious, "Return to Tartarus, explain more to me there".

"Will do", Cap said and turned off his radio.

Wesker sighed and turned to Vergil and Bison, "Vega's dead, as is Shocker".

"Damn, no matter, we can still carry out the plan, have you gotten the virus ready?" Vergil asked.

"Almost, I need more time, how about you, have you controlled the monsters?"

"A few, it's coming along nicely at least".

Wesker nodded, "Good, soon we can fully enact our plan".

Vergik took out the prophecy book, "Also, I learned some interesting things from this book, including magic that performs the same function as The Symbiote, they refer to it as 'Nightmare Moon' or something like that".

"Nightmare Moon...sounds familiar, I'll have to ask Osborn, I believe he mentioned it coming from that Luna Pony", Wesker said.

Bison sighed, "I hope you both know what you are doing".

"Trust us general", Wesker assured.

Bison looked a bit unsure bit but he decided to roll with it for now.

Back in Ponyville, Mayday is seen watching over Rumble, who is still recovering from the attack. Mayday was hurt but Rumble took a bit worse, plus she seems to have inherited her father's toughness, and like her father, was more worried about the others.

Remy had approached her, "Mayday, you should be in bed, your parents would worry".

"I'm fine, but I am worried about Rumble, he just wanted to protect us and he got hurt really badly", she sighed and rubbed Rumble's mane a bit, "Now I know how my daddy feels, and why mommy is always worried".

Remy sighed, "Yeah, same here, I'm really worried about Applejack and Apple Bloom. They have barely said a word lately, Vega really hurt them".

Mayday felt some ire, "Big meanies, I hope my daddy beats them up good for that, and then mommy can banish them to the moon like Princess Celestia did to her sister Luna once, only this time never let them come back".

Remy raised his eyebrow, "Celestia did what to her sister?"

Just then Cloudchaser entered the room, "There are some strange ponies outside".

Remy went outside and saw two ponies. One was stallion with a gray coat and brown mane, wearing a bulletproof vest and armed with a handgun, shotgun, TMP Sub Machine Gun and a knife.

Then there was a mate with a white coat and black mane, armed with a sniper rifle.

"You both lost or something?" Remy asked.

The stallion approached him, "Are you Gambit of The X-Men?"

Remy suspiciously nodded, "Yeah, why you ask mon ami?"

"You may Or may not recognize my name, but I am Leon Kennedy, this is my ally Lady, we're looking for Albert Wesker, Vergil and M. Bison".

Gambit raised his eyebrow, "Sounds familiar, ya'll Capcom people right?"

"Yes, I work with Chris Redfield, and Lady works with Dante", Leon explained.

"Right, coming back to me, as for your search, Spider-Man is handling the Wesker situation with his wife Princess Twilight", Remy explained.

"Where are they now?" Leon asked.

"Taking care of some business; they should hopefully be back soon", Remy then, spoke under his breath, "At least, Remy hopes".

Author's Note:

A battle has ended, but the war will continue.