• Published 27th Jul 2015
  • 3,699 Views, 258 Comments

Spiders & Magic: Capcom Invasion - Masterob



Spider-Man & Twilight must fend Equestria from Albert Wesker & his allies.

  • ...
27
 258
 3,699

Dangers & High Tensions

The next day, Peter and Twilight walked to Sugarcube corner with Trixie, Mayday, Spike and Logan.

On the way there they noticed Johnny and Rainbow flying over head, basically mixing their fire & rainbow trail.

"What do you suppose they're doing?" Peter asked.

"Not sure, they look to be having fun," Twilight pointed out.

Mayday looked impressed, "Mr. Johnny and Auntie Rainbow are great flyers, I want to be great like them too."

"You'll get there sweetie, just keep practicing," Twilight said.

"Yeah, maybe you can be the family Wonderbolt one day", Peter said.

The two landed before the group with smug grings.

"Sup Mr. and Mrs. Nerd, nice day ain't it", Johnny said.

Twilight and Peter were not pleased with the 'Mr. and Mrs. Nerd' comment, though Spike and Trixie were chuckling a bit. Mayday almost found it funny, though wasn't sure if she should laugh or not.

"What were you two doing up there?" Wolverine asked.

"Some flight practice, I told Johnny about The Wonderbolts and we thought if we were both in we could make an unstoppable duo. He's the perfect partner to have too, we have similar attitude and high ambitions, and he's a lot more respectable partner than Lightning Dust," Rainbow explained.

"Who's Lightning Dust?" Logan asked.

"A partner I had at The Wonderbolts Academy, she was quite reckless considering she constantly did things that would endanger those around her, once Spitfire found out then she got booted from The Academy," Rainbow explained.

Twilight nodded, "I remember, her, I kinda felt bad for her, the look of heartbreak on her face, it's never good to lose your dream like that."

"She deserved it, she was too reckless, she didn't deserve to be in The Wonderbolts based off of that," Rainbow stated.

"Come on Rainbow, it's not polite to kick someone when they're down, I believe that all she needed was a good talking to", Peter said.

"Of course you'd say that Peter, you see the good in a lot of ponies", Rainbow said.

"Helped Trixie out quite a bit", Peter said, gesturing to Trixie, who did a confident smile.

"Yeah barely", Rainbow said.

Trixie glared, "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that."

Peter groaned, "Let's not start fighting, let's just go to Sugarcube Corner and relax a moment."

"You two wanna come?" Twilight asked Johnny and Rainbow.

"Sure thing, we were heading there anyway, Thunderlane and Rumble are gonna be there, gonna ask them how the little guy's date went," Rainbow said.

"Hopefully it went well, kid was really nervous. Sweetie Belle is such a prude, hope she didn't blow the kid off", Johnny stated with little care on how he delivered it.

Twilight was annoyed at that statement a bit, "Sweetie isn't a prude...maybe she's a little hormonal lately but that's to be expected with fillies her age."

"It would help if she toned it down a notch though", Peter said.

"Just take notes on Sweetie Belle, otherwise Mayday might end up bratty like her", Johnny warned, though Twilight and Peter immediately glared.

"NEVER, call my little girl bratty," Peter warned.

"She's gonna grow up to be a great pony, I don't need to insinuating that she won't," Twilight warned.

Johnny put his hooves up defensively, "I'm not saying she won't, I hope she grows up well, I'm just giving fair warning. She's sweet now but if she grows up to bad mouth others or hit on older stallions don't say I didn't-HEY!" Johnny immediately dodged a magic blast. "What the hell was that-WHOA!" he then dodged a web shot, "You two are acting a little bit-AH!" he suddenly kept avoiding blasts and Johnny freaked and ran off with Twilight and Peter chasing after him.

Mayday laughed a little, "That's kinda funny".

"Yeah it's funny now, soon it's gonna be sad, I guarantee Twilight and Peter will make Johnny cry", Spike said.

In the distance they watched as Peter and Twilight chased after Johnny, who was screaming and pleading for mercy, though Peter and Twilight weren't having it. He tried flying away but Twilight flew after him and Peter used his web swinging and high jumps to keep up with him.

"Give it a few minutes, or less, they'll catch him", Logan stated.

Unbeknownst to them, Vega had been watching from a nearby rooftop, he had a slick smile on his face, "Well now, it seems that Parker & The Princess have their own little mean streak, and what's this about ruining the dreams of another pony? Not very friendly", he quickly flew off to find his allies.

Later at Sugarcube corner, everypony had gathered, Peter and Twilight had stopped chasing Johnny but he still sat far away from them due to his newfound fear of them.

Rumble was explaining how his date went, "I was nervous, luckily Miss Rarity gave me some tips, I wasn't sure if it was working since she didn't seem interested, though she was still really nice to me and she said she'd date me again though so maybe I did something right".

"Alright kid, up top!" Rainbow said and held her hoof up, it took Rumble a moment to register and then high hoofed Rainbow Dash.

"That's great for you Rumble, you two look so cute together", Twilight said.

"Yeah, she's a nice girl, I hope this works out for you little guy", Peter said.

"Oh, um thank you," Rumble shyly said.

While talking, Zecora had entered Sugarcube Corner, a look of fear on her face, something bad had happened, "I require some assistance, where is Spider-Mane and The Princess!"

Peter and Twilight approached her, both very worried. "What's wrong? You look concerned".

"Glad I found the both of you, you must come, your friends should too", Zecora urgently said.

Johnny looked to Zecora, "Who's she? And did anyone else notice her rhyming? What's up with that?"

"Her name's Zecora, she lives off in the Everfree Forest, a great potion maker, she always speaks in rhymes", Rainbow explained.

"The Everfree Forest? Haven't heard of that place yet", Johnny said.

"It's a really dangerous place, filled with all types of monsters and stuff", Rainbow said.

"So basically The Negative Zone", Johnny stated, much to the confusion of everyone except Peter and Logan.

"Something like that Johnny", Peter said.

"There was something more dangerous than the monsters last night, come with me please, the others are already at the sight", Zecora said.

As they all left, Peter and Twilight approached the cakes.

"I hate to do this on such short notice, but would you mind watching over Mayday?" Twilight asked.

"Of course dear, we don't mind, she's very adorable, and she can play with Pound and Pumpkin, they seem to love playing with her," Mrs. Cake said.

The Parker-Sparkle couple handed over their daughter.

"Thanks, we owe you," Peter said.

"We're just glad to help," Mr. Cake said.

The group rushed over to the Everfree Forest. Fluttershy and Rarity were also there, they looked and saw what Zecora was worried about, they saw the dead bodies of several creatures in the forest.

"Sweet Celestia!" Twilight shouted, horrified at the amount of carnage.

Peter looked around, "They're all dead...how can this be what could have done this to them?"

Fluttershy looked pretty horrified, these were dangerous creatures but she still cared for all types of animals, she was even more surprised to see the damaged dead body of a Manticore. "This...this is just horrible...who could could have done this", he looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Good God...it's a massacre here", Logan said as he checked the bodies, "I think we all know who might have done this though"

Twilight's ears perked, "You think it was Wesker and his allies?"

Peter checked the bodies, there was evidence of gunshots, impalements and blade slices, "No doubt, check the wounds, matches the weapons and abilities Wesker and his friends use"

Twilight felt some strange magic, "It might be, I can sense the same magic that Vergil radiated".

Logan noticed Fluttershy mourning the creatures, he went to comfort her, "Relax kid, I know it's bad, but we'll get them for this".

Fluttershy nodded, "If you say so..." She then nuzzled next to him for some comfort. Logan found it a bit awkward but figured she could use the affection, so he pulled her into a reassuring side hug. She seemed to like the affection, so Logan figured that's something done right.

Peter sighed, "Wesker's a lot more dangerous than we thought, the fact that he killed creatures like this, likely for fun or sport...he's a real bastard".

Twilight nodded, "I agree on that, they are real bastards, and they need to pay for the destruction they have caused, we must find them at once!"

Johnny chuckled, "Peter, Twilight, language like that is not befitting of a-HOLY SHIT!" he started flying away when Peter and Twilight started chasing him.

Logan face hoofed, "That idiot just doesn't get the memo does he? He needs to learn when to shut the fuck up".

All the ponies and Zecora just stared at him for that, though Rainbow Dash chuckled a bit. Flutterhsy didn't care, she maintained her position, Logan was actually quite comforting.

Later that day, Sweetie Belle went to find Vega near the tower he said he'd meet her at, after waiting a bit, she saw Vega fly near her, out of sight of any passing pony.

"You made it!" Sweetie said.

Vega smiled, "Of course...now come on, hop on my back, we'll go somewhere a little more private". Sweetie hopped on Vega's back as he readied to take flight, "Hold on tight", Vega then flew up.

"Not too high please", Sweetie asked, a bit concerned.

"I gotta stay out of sight, but I'll try not to go too high", Vega said.

Vega flew around and found an area that was mostly secluded, it was a cliff overlooking a large land, he landed at the tip with Sweetie Belle.

"Wow, so pretty", Sweetie said.

Vega nodded, "Looks like a great place to be at, if I do say so myself"

She sat down, Vega sat next to her and put his arm around her, earning a blush from Sweetie Belle as she nuzzled up against him.

"So tell me Sweetie Belle, how was it with that boy?"

"Eh, he was alright...kinda quiet and boring though. You'd think a colt with a charismatic brother would learn a little from that, but I guess not everypony can pull it off".

Vega rubbed his chin, "No, stuff like that does not work for everyone".

Sweetie sighed, "I feel so conflicted, I have to date a colt, I think you're very handsome, but I can't shake my feelings for Peter".

"Don't blame you, if you are In love with someone, it's not easy to let go", Vega stated.

"Is it selfish though? That I am still in love with him?".

Vega shook his head, "No, sometimes you can't help being in love, it's just nature".

Sweetie groaned a bit, "What should I do Vega? My friends say I need to move on, Johnny Storm told me to, Twilight told me to, I just can't help myself".

Vega stroked her mane a bit, "You shouldn't be worrying so much...it's not healthy". Sweetie sighed a bit, Vega continued to stroke her mane, "Have you ever told him yourself?"

"Sorta...I've always told him how dreamy he is, and that I like him a lot", Sweetie confessed.

"You need to just be honest with your feelings, he probably won't return them, but get them off your chest".

Sweetie looked unsure, "If I did that, wouldn't he be mad?"

"What's the worse than can happen?" Vega asked with a reassuring smile.

"Well, they could banish me, or throw me in a dungeon, or banish me and throw me in a dungeon in the place that they banished me to...or they can send me to the moon!"

Vega blinked a bit, that was a weird answer, "Has that ever happened?"

"I know Princess Celestia sent her sister to the moon about 1000 years ago, she's back though, but Twilight once worried that was gonna happen to her friend Fluttershy after she took Celestia's pet bird".

Vega still looked a bit weirded out, "You have such strange customs", he shook his head a moment, "But I doubt Parker will let you get banished simply for that, unless they hate free speech, just go out there and tell him your emotions...maybe even try to get a kiss from him, it can satisfy a great urge".

Sweetie looked surprised, "Kiss him? Like friendly kiss or coltfriend/marefriend kiss?"

"The second", his reply earned a confused look from Sweetie Belle, "I know that sounds risky, but all is fair in love and war, besides I can tell you need this, once you say you've kissed him then that should be all, I'm almost certain you won't have to worry about liking him anymore, all the wonder of it all will be gone".

Sweetie thought a moment, then decided, "I guess it can't hurt".

Vega chuckled, he could swear she would believe anything she heard, at least from him, she's a pretty gullible pony, plus her teenage hormones add to that.

"Besides, the sooner you get over Parker, the sooner you can move with others", he stroked her face a bit and got in close, "A beautiful girl needs a man that would be loyal to her".

Sweetie was blushing madly, she had a rare moment of affection for someone besides Peter, she could just easily say 'Forget it, I'm just gonna be with you', but she herself needed the closure.

"Now...tell me, have you heard about a pony named 'Lightning Dust' perchance?"

The rest of the day passed by, Twilight, Peter and the others were home, everyone went to their respective places, including the Parker-Sparkle household.

On the way there, Sweetie was trying to catch up to them, "Peter!"

Peter stopped and felt nervous at the sound of her voice, then nervously turned to her, "Yes Sweetie Belle?"

"May I walk with you home? I have something important to tell you, but I want us to talk in private when we get there".

Peter looked a bit unsure but nodded, "Sure, no problem with me, Twilight you don't mind right?" Peter asked.

Twilight shook her head, "Not really".

Peter nodded and turned to Sweetie, "Ok you can join us".

Sweetie followed them home, Peter felt a bit awkward, he still had some trouble looking at Sweetie Belle for the most part, he still had those images of the Future Sweetie Belle with the sexy Latex.

Twilight was also concerned, she knows how awkward Peter feels around Sweetie, a constant reminder of a big regret, she hates that Peter beats himself up so much, she already knows he would never do that in his right state of mind, especially since even in that state of mind, all Peter could think about was Twilight.

Logan, Trixie and Spike also felt the awkward tension, though none of them fully understood why Peter was so awkward, Trixie and Spike knows that Sweetie likes Peter and that Peter had gone through time travel before, they wonder if something happened with Peter and Sweetie in the future, neither of them wanted to pester Peter about it though.

Logan was even more clueless, but he knows Peter, he knows when he acts a certain way that something really bad is happening, he just hoped it wasn't too bad.

Mayday herself sensed something was odd, she hoped it was nothing and if anything her parents could handle it just fine.

Soon they had gotten home, Trixie, Logan, Mayday and Spike went inside, Twilight approached Peter, "Want me to be out here with you?"

Peter shook his head, "I need to deal with this, hopefully I can get this behind me."

"Ok, I love you," Twilight kissed him before heading in.

Peter sat down in front of Sweetie Belle, "So what did you wanna talk about?"

Sweetie took a breath, "If I tell you, do you promise you won't banish me, or throw me in a dungeon, or banish me and throw me-"

"Sweetie!" Peter shouted, he knows where this was going. He heard about how something like that started with Twilight and Fluttershy, it was funny at first but now it's just annoying, even for him, "You won't be banished, or imprisoned, or sent to the moon, just be honest with me."

Sweetie nodded, "Ok Peter, I don't wanna drag this on too long so I'm just gonna cut to the chase...Peter, I have a crush on you".

Peter sighed, "I know Sweetie, you made it very obvious".

"Well it's true, I have a crush on you, honestly it's probably not just a crush, I think I actually am in love with you".

Peter looked into her eyes, he can tell she felt pretty strongly about this, which was gonna make it harder to explain to her it wasn't gonna happen.

"Look Sweetie Belle, you're a cute girl, and if I weren't married to Twilight, and you were a bit older then I definatley would consider you a girl I could date, but it's a moot point, even if you were older..." every time he mentioned older, all he saw was the adult Sweetie Belle. It really bugged him but he needed to press on, "I love Twilight".

Sweetie looked a bit disappointed, "I know, sometimes I wish you didn't though, I have liked you forever, not to mention you're my hero."

Peter sighed, still fighting the image of the adult Sweetie Belle, but he felt some sort of grip over it, "That's the thing Sweetie...it's just a schoolyard crush. You like me because I'm a hero, it's like if Rainbow Dash liked that Soarin guy, or all the girls that like Johnny Storm."

"I didn't like you just because you were Spider-Mane, I liked you before I knew, you know that Peter", Sweetie pointed out.

Peter sighed, he had forgotten that, he was hoping he could use that card against her, she's a bit smarter than most ponies give her credit for, "Still, I was just some dreamy guy you knew, so maybe it's just for my looks".

"I like you for more than that, you're really nice, plus you tried helping me overcome my stage fright", Sweetie explained again.

Peter rolled his eyes, this was gonna be a real pain. "Are you sure it's not just the idea that I'm in a relationship and it makes it forbidden love?"

Sweetie looked half eyed at Peter, "Is that seriously the best you can come up with now!?"

Peter groaned, she was annoyingly stubborn, "Look Sweetie Belle, it really doesn't matter! The fact is that I love Twilight, not you! You need to move on! That's why you have a date with Rumble! If you don't like him then try somepony else! Maybe that kid who plays all those video games, Button Mash I think his name is. I managed to get a game from my world you both like playing, I don't care really, but you have to get over me Sweetie Belle!"

Sweetie looked a bit hurt, Peter has never yelled at her like that. She let out a sigh, it's clear she truly had no shot with Peter, "Fine...but can I still make one more claim before I move on?"

Peter sighed, whatever would end this, "Fine, what is it?"

Sweetie then suddenly locked herself in a kiss with Peter, having taken Vega's advice, and it was great, she loved the idea of kissing the stallion she's crushed on for years.

Peter was surprised at this, once again he imagined the adult Sweetie Belle, but in the middle of the kiss, all that dawned on him was the fact that a mare who wasn't Twilight had dared kissed him, he felt some ire and simply shoved Sweetie Belle back.

"What the hell are you doing Sweetie Belle!?" Peter shouted, he was pretty furious.

Sweetie looked scared, "Sorry, I couldn't help it!"

"I told you I don't love you! Can you please get that through your head! I, Don't, Love, You!"

Sweetie looked taken back, "But...but Peter!"

In Peter's mind, he felt like he was talking to Future Sweetie Belle, "I don't care how much of a good friend you were, I don't care if you do love me, never come between me and my wife! Do you understand that!? Now go home!"

Sweetie was on the verge of more tears, she wanted to plead her case and approached Peter, "Peter please, I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

She felt a force field between herself and Peter, she looked and saw Twilight who looked pretty furious herself, "Sweetie Belle!" Sweetie backed away a bit as Twilight approached the two, a look of anger on her face, "You have some nerve doing that, Peter has made it clear that he doesn't love you! I am not happy that you kissed him like that, you should know better!"

Sweetie was really regretting Vega's advice right now, "Please Twilight, I'm so sorry, I couldn't help it!"

"Save it!" Twilight shouted, "Just go home!" Sweetie wanted to plea again but Peter stepped forward.

"We told you to go home Sweetie Belle! You better think about your actions!"

Sweetie cowered before the Power Couple and backed away a little, seeing them so angry was very unsettling, she wanted to say something but the duo pointing away sealed the deal, she ran off in tears.

After a few moments of rage within Peter, it started to settle into a form of despair, "Damn...I was hoping it wouldn't come to that", he turned to Twilight, "I take it you saw what happened?"

Twilight nodded, "Yeah, I came out when I heard you yelling at her, you sounded really upset and I wanted to make sure to be there if you needed me, but don't worry, I don't blame you, I know she kissed you, and I saw you shove her away and tell her off".

Peter rubbed his head, "I hated having to do that, it's just that I still had the adult Sweetie in my mind for a moment, and maybe all that inner frustration over my actions just came out. Maybe deep down I was still mad at Sweetie Belle for what happened, even though I went along with it."

"Peter, I saw the orb, she kissed you first, not the other way around, maybe you had a right to be angry with her...but I still don't know if taking it out on this Sweetie Belle was the right idea. Now don't get me wrong, it's nice that you care, you just proved that you don't really love Sweetie Belle that way, that I'm always on your mind, and it seems I can rest assure that you'll never cheat on me, but this Sweetie Belle is still different, so it's a hard situation."

Peter walked to the wall and rested his head, "I guess, I just hope soon that image of future Sweetie goes away...but I still want to be friends with current Sweetie...now I feel just awful about what I said".

Twilight hugged him, "Same here, she's a sweet girl, she's just very misguided".

Peter nodded, "Thanks Twilight...I really love you".

"I know, you proved that very well, and I love you too".

Peter looked back, "What about Sweetie Belle, should we go after her? I hate to leave it like that, I don't like leaving on bad notes"

"Give her some time, she's probably not in the mood to talk...though I imagine we're gonna catch hell from Rarity for that", Twilight stated.

Peter's pupils shrank, "Great, just great!"

Twilight hugged him, "But we'll get through it".

Peter smiled and went inside with Twilight, hopeful these old emotions will be done with.

Meanwhile Sweetie Belle had run to a lake and continued weeping, her tears falling into the water, "He hates me...I can't believe he would say that to me...even Twilight is gonna hate me too..."

While she was crying, Vega had appeared behind her, "What's wrong my little sweet?"

Sweetie turned angrily to Vega, "This is all YOUR fault!"

Vega figured what might have happened, but he humored the situation, "What is?"

"You told me that if I confessed to Peter I'd feel better, and that kissing him would help me, it just made him mad at me! And Twilight! Now Peter and Twilight hate me! All because you gave me lousy advice!" She continued crying, "It's not fair...what did I do to deserve this!?"

While she cried, Vega pulled her into a hug, she didn't fight it but she still retained some animosity towards him, "I hate you, it's your fault", she simply said.

Vega rubbed her mane, "I know...I'm so sorry...I thought I was helping, if there's anyway to make this up to you, I would", Vega really didn't mean this stuff, he just told her what she wanted to hear.

Sweetie rubbed her tears, "What can you do?"

Vega sat down and kissed her head and lifted her face to him by her chin, "Anything you want, I'm here for you".

Sweetie looked at him with mixed emotions, part of her hated him for his lousy advice, but part of her wanted his comfort, she decided to resume the hug, he kept her in a tight embrace as she sobbed.

"Just tell me everything that happened, don't spare any details"

Once Sweetie explained everything, she continued to cry on his shoulder, while he rubbed her mane, she didn't notice his evil smile, he felt really satisfied with what happened, he knew this was just another blow to Peter and his friends, to further damage Peter emotionally, to get inside his and Twilight's head, to really stick it to Rarity, and thus makes it more likely to use Sweetie Belle to her full potential, a distressed and hormonal young girl is a very easy target to manipulate.

"I'm here for you...always". Sweetie looked up affectionately at Vega, he then pressed his forehead against hers, "You can always come to me my little sweetheart"

Sweetie blushed and rested her head against his chest, Vega continuingly stoked her mane. While Sweetie felt comfort from Vega, all he could think about was that this was way too easy, he's surely to get great praise for his actions.

Meanwhile with Wesker, he had made a camp in The Everfree Forest since the monsters proved to be no threat, plus nopony in their right mind would just stroll into the forest.

"I must admit, Vega's idea to manipulate that girl is proving to be quite a success", Wesker said.

"Indeed, though even her knowledge might be a bit limited, but his other spying tactics have worked out well, who knew these ponies had so many dirty secrets, no different than humans, bunch of lies and secrets within them", Vergil said.

"Indeed...question is, what is your plan for this Wesker?" Bison asked.

Wesker turned to Bison with a grin, "I'm still trying to figure it out, not because I don't have a good idea, I just can't pick one...but perhaps we can find ourselves some followers in this world, I'm sure Twilight and her friends made quite a few enemies, enemies that would help us take them down".

"I like that idea...perhaps we can find that Lightning Dust pony, we can probably convince her to join our cause", Bison said.

"Speaking of others joining, what about the ones Doom said would be joining us?" Vergil asked.

"They'll be here soon, I let Doom know out coordinates and...", as Wesker was speaking, a nearby portal opened. "That was quick", Wesker said with a surprised smile, then out of the portal came one of Spider-man's recurring villains, Shocker, in pony form.

"Aw man, looks like I do have to transform into a pony, I hope I don't have to stay too long, I feel so weird like this."

Bison approached him, "Deal with it, we all have".

Vergil looked confused, "Why is he here? Is he the back-up Von Doom sent?"

"I'm just here to bring you the back up, Doom wanted to make sure they got here just fine", Shocker explained.

Three beings then emerged from the portal a moment later.

The first being a unicorn stallion with a bright pink coat, brown hair and red eyes, and a dark brown trench coat, looking ready for some action.

"Who wants to shuffle the deck?"

Another one, an earth pony stallion with an ice blue coat and mane, looking very confident in his abilities.

"I'm literally the coolest addition to your group."

Finally an earth pony mare with Blackish-brown hair and a tan coat, showing off two claws from her hoof and a really bad attitude.

"Better not be a waste of my time."

Each of them had a mind control device on them, strapped to the back of their necks, very small device.

Wesker observed them "Interesting choices, not too sure about those two X-Men, but I have a lot of hope for this lovely young mare."

Bison also observed, "Perfect choice, very fierce, tons of potential, weak minded, and even if we do lose control, she can be dealt with easily, plus I doubt their friends would want to hurt them, even Wolverine...or rather, especially Wolverine."

Wesker stroked the mare's mane, "You're gonna do a great job...Laura".

The thee ponies offered a sinister smile as Wesker and Bison let out an evil laugh, Balrog also trying to join in, Vergil simply watching with a faint smile, this could turn out well.

Author's Note:

Shocker's here...not that impressive. But so are some X-Men characters. Plus Vega's still a manipulative creep. All that's left is Lightning Dust. Plus it looks like Peter may have broken Sweetie Belle's heart, and Vega wants to recreate it in a dark form.

Credit to Ameliacostanza for the Vega & Sweetie Belle Pic & ecdom02 for the Pony X-23 pic.