• Published 27th Jul 2015
  • 3,714 Views, 258 Comments

Spiders & Magic: Capcom Invasion - Masterob



Spider-Man & Twilight must fend Equestria from Albert Wesker & his allies.

  • ...
27
 258
 3,714

Allies Arrive

Peter glared at the villains, "Why are you all here!? What do you want?"

Wesker chuckled, "Easy there, we just wanted to see you, we missed you when we went back to your world."

Peter grew concerned, "Back to my world!? What did you do!?"

"Oh nothing, we just wanted to finish what we started. We went back to your world to do a little business with Dr. Doom, then we heard the stories about how The Green Goblin, how he used Chaos Magic to try to take over the his Universe, and potentially come to this world and wipe everything out. Then we heard stories of a magical girl who teamed with Spider-man and helped him slay The Green Goblin before heading to another world, with Spider-man no longer being part of the Marvel World, you have severed your ties, or so you thought". Wesker started to trot around the area. "We still had a blast fighting all your friends, then capturing a few for some...experiments."

“Experiments?” Applejack muttered, wondering what that meant.

Peter glared angrily at Wesker, then the former Umbrella scientist menacingly approached Peter, "But we would feel so terrible if we never got to see you, after all Peter, you fascinate me."

Peter went wide eyed, "How do you know my name?"

Wesker grinned, "We know a lot about you, we've read the files S.H.I.E.L.D. has on you, plus the info from those heroes we brainwashed, your name, your family, how you got your powers, some of your key heroics, even your greatest failures as a hero. For example, I know about the deaths of Captain Stacy and his daughter, and how you were blamed for their demise. Such a terrible thing to happen."

Peter growled and got in Wesker's face, "What else do you know about me!?"

Vergil went in and held his sword 'Yamato' to Peter's neck, "Keep your distance Spider-Man!"

"Peter!" Twilight and her friends rushed in but Vergil generated his light swords to aim at them.

"Stay back!" Vergil warned, getting a glare from the ponies.

Wesker put his hoof up, "Easy Vergil, stand down a moment. Peter won't do anything, he's not foolish, at least I hope he's not.” Wesker glanced toward Vergil. “He's just venting a little frustration, so if you don't mind, please put your sword away."

Vergil hesitated before backing off, and putting his Yamato back in the sheath. “Fine, but if he tries anything again, it will be the last thing he does.”

“Fine by me,” Wesker said, then turned back to Peter. "So sorry about that, but as you know, we know a lot about you, it pays to have some sense of research. I even learned a bit about the magical girl, who went by the the alias Amethyst Witch, though I know her name is Twilight Sparkle...in fact", Wesker turned to Twilight, "You look a bit like the picture we found in those files, are you that Twilight Sparkle girl by chance?"

"Yes...I am, and I'm sure you know what I can do, especially when Peter's life is at stake...", Twilight said with a little intimidation in her voice.

Wesker nodded, "Yes, I am fully aware", he turned back to Peter, "Quite the pony, is it true you two are an item?"

Peter nodded, "More than that...she's my wife, and the mother of my daughter."

Balrog laughed loudly in the back, "You married a pony? How pathetic is that? Isn't that like, a little girl's dream? Is Parker a little girl?" he continued to laugh.

Peter rolled his eyes, he really hates when others bring that up, "Yeah yuck it up, at least I can get a girl, Twilight's an amazing girl to have, what can you get? Some cheap hooker in a Las Vegas Strip Club?"

The girls looked taken back by Peter's retort, though Twilight felt a warm heart, she loves when Peter acts Chivalrous around her.

Balrog stifled his laugh a bit, "Least she'd be human, not some freakish horse".

Peter growled, "You say one more thing about my wife..."

"What? You wanna fight Parker, bring it on!" Balrog said, throwing a few air jabs.

Wesker stomped his hoof hard, "Enough! It'd like to be able to finish what I'm saying if you don't mind!" Everyone relaxed a moment, then Wesker continued to speak, "Much apologies Peter, Balrog is the type to not know when to keep his mouth shut, personally I have no objections to you getting married to a pony, to each their own after. Besides, I hear she's very powerful, you really know how to pick them."

Vega walked forward, "I also must admit, these ponies are quite the beauty, like that purple mane one", Vega then pointed to Rarity with his claw.

Rarity looked around, "Who, me?"

"Yes my dear, you are quite an elegant pony, how would you like to come back with me? If you're this beautiful as a pony, imagine how you'd look as a human, together we'd be a very beautiful couple", Vega gave her a charming yet sinister smile.

Rarity blushed a bit at Vega's words, despite him giving of a rather unsettling aura to him, "I appreciate your offer, but I'm quite happy where I am".

Vega looked a bit displeased, "Are you certain my dear? I can make all your wildest dreams come true, I am a very rich and powerful man, to have someone like you by my side-"

"She said she's not interested!" Spike said, approaching Vega with a serious face, "She wants to stay here with her friends, so quit trying to get her to leave us!"

Vega looked disgusted at the sight of Spike, "¿Qué mierda es esta cosa horrible!? Go away you ugly little creature!"

Spike looked a bit upset from that, "Ugly? I'm not ugly!" he turned to the others, "I'm not ugly right?"

"No Spike, you're not", Twilight then focused on Vega, "And how dare you talk to Spike like that! You need to back away from my friends right now!"

Rarity nodded, "I agree with Twilight, Spike is a very adorable little creature, it is very rude and arrogant of you to refer to him as ugly".

Vega blew his hair a little, rather annoyed, "Well it's true, I don't like ugly things, the fact that you could makes me seriously question your judgement and my decision to bring you with me, I take it you're on of those ladies with million dollar looks and a nickle brain".

"Pardon me?" Rarity said.

"He said you're very beautiful but very stupid, his words, not mine", Peter explained.

Rarity gasped, "How dare you!" then she gave Vega a hard smack to his face.

Balrog snickered a bit and did an evil grin,"Oh snap, she just struck his face, she's dead now".

Vega's cheek throbbed a bit, then he glared at Rarity, "I'm gonna tell you just once, never, EVER, strike my beautiful face", he aimed a claw at her throat, "Do you get my point chica!?"

Rainbow got in Vega's face, "Don't you threaten her you creep!"

Vega looked displeased at Rainbow Dash and tuned his claw to her, "Get out of my face before I give you more red than any other color!"

Wesker cleared his throat, "If you don't mind, I'd like to finish what I want to say."

Vega huffed and turned away, not before saying one final retort to the mares, "Your jealousy of my beauty is quite obvious and very pitiful."

Trixie rolled her eyes, "Wow what a narcissist."

The other ponies pitifully glanced at her a moment before turning back to the villains.

Vergil groaned, "Why are we doing this Wesker? We came here to capture or kill Spider-Man, I am losing my patience being in this world, so happy and peaceful, it's sickening! I bet they walk around-"

"Technically ponies trot", Twilight corrected.

Vergil seethed at her correction, "Trot...they trot around all day, probably picking flowers, spreading their friendship nonsense, I bet they even break into songs like some annoying musical!" Vergil said.

"Hey our songs are not annoying!" Twilight stated. Peter gave a pitiful glare to his wife for that comment.

Vergil whipped out his sword, ready to fight, "Let's just deal with him now Wesker".

Vega also got into a fighting stance, "I am myself interested in how ponies would look covered in blood"

Applejack looked unnerved out by Vega, "That man's one of the creepiest ponies I’ve seen in mah life!"

“I’m never going to get my point across at this rate,” Wesker muttered.

Before the fight, Fluttershy ran in to calm everything down, "Come on, let's not fight, maybe if you all stay in this world a bit, you can learn to be happy and be able to make friends, find the goodness within you".

The villains simply stared a moment before letting out an evil chuckle, except Vergil, he simply stared at Fluttershy.

"This is rich, only in a world of ponies would one tell us to find the goodness in our hearts, well the fact of the matter is...none of us have hearts", Bison said sinisterly.

Vega stood by Vergil, "Come mi amigo, let us spill their blood like you so desire".

Vergil kept staring at Fluttershy, who seemed really confused, suddenly he approached her maintaining his stare, creeping Fluttershy out a bit, "Uh...hi?" Things got weird when he began to stroke her mane, much to her discomfort.

"Um...any reason you're um...you know, touching my mane? Just asking", Fluttershy said, obviously nervous.

"Lovely mane...perhaps not everything in this world is sickening, you seem different, cute but not annoying, soft spoken yet a lovely voice, I sense great power in you, yet you have great reserve, Vega might be right about one thing, you ponies could make better humans, or maybe even more than humans..."

Wesker looked curious, "This should be interesting". The others watched intently to make sure Vergil didn't try anything funny.

Fluttershy grew really nervous about this, "Thanks for your compliments...they're really kind...you seem charming too"

"Tell me, what is your name?"

Fluttershy gulped a bit, still somewhat worried by his presence. "Um, it's...Fluttershy"

Vergil continued to stroke her mane, "Lovely name you have, perhaps you can accept an offer your pompous friend there rudely rejected," Vergil pointed to Rarity.

"I beg your pardon!? Ugh, why are the more handsome ones usually the biggest jerks? Sometimes I envy Twilight for having the perfect life partner", Rarity said. Peter and Twilight grinned at each other a moment, before focusing back on Vergil.

"Hey you could have had one with Vega, it's your affection for that atrocious dragon you have that ruined it", Vergil said.

Fluttershy cleared her throat, "Um...I think he's cute too... and it's not nice to call him atrocious".

Vergil nodded, "Very well, I won't speak of him any longer", he glared at Spike, "He's certainly not worth it".

Spike at this point was feeling really insecure, to be called out on his appearance more than once is starting to get to him, Rarity went to comfort Spike, assure him that he's fine they way he is.

Vergil refocused on Fluttershy, "Now, will you accept my offer? Will you join me? If you do, I can make you the most powerful woman in multiple worlds, once Wesker takes over as a God, he'll be needing a King and Queen to rule as well, you can be my queen."

Fluttershy blushed, it's almost like he's proposing to her, and they just met, seems unnatural.

"Um, we barely know each other, I always thought I had to go on dates before I can even consider getting a coltfriend, let alone get married," Fluttershy said.

"You better hope she changes her mind Vergil, especially when I'm in need of power couples", Wesker said, turning to Peter and Twilight.

"Huh? What are you getting at Wesker?" Peter asked.

Before Wesker could finally explain his plans, another portal started to open, this one of a purple aura, "What's this?" The portal appeared in the sky, Wesker turned to Vergil, "Did you summon that!?" Vergil shook his head, "It's not one of mine."

Wesker turned to Bison, "Do you know what's happening?"

Bison also shook his head, looking slightly nervous. "No, and I don't like it."

Wesker looked to the portal and out of it came an angry pony, brownish-yellow coat, wearing a brown jacket with spiked black hair and some sideburns. The pony then extended claws from his hoof with a loud 'snikt'. "I found you bub, I'm taking you down!"

Peter gasped, "Is that Wolverine!?"

Wesker snarled at the sight of the battle experienced X-Man, "So you've finally decided to show yourself!"

Logan glared at the villains, a look of violence in his eyes, "Gonna enjoy tearing into you to for what you and your cronies did to my fellow X-Men and all the other heroes in our world!"

Twilight also looked surprise, "Wow, I can't believe Logan's here! I haven't seen him in so long!"

Logan looked to the other ponies, "Any of you hurt?"

They all shook their heads, Logan then recognized Peter through his cutie mark and Twilight through her mane, "Parker, Sparkle, good to see you both again"

Peter waved, "Hey Logan, great to see you...wow you look so different as a pony..."

Twilight waved and smiled, "It's so great to see you again, we should catch up!"

"Sounds good, once I'm done taking out these five scumbags," Logan said, ready for a fight as he stood on his hindlegs with his claws out.

Vergil held his sword, "Do not tempt me Wolverine, despite your healing factor I will still strike you down, you have to die sometime."

"Well it ain't gonna be by you bub," Wolverine leapt in to attack. Vergil blocked with his sword, however he nearly lost his balance.

"What the? That shouldn't-" Vergil's self talk was interrupted when Wolverine kicked him back, then went to attack again.

Vega went to assist, he stood ready to attack but started to lose his footing and nearly ran into Wolverine's claw, if Vergil hadn't tackled Wolverine down.

Wesker noticed their sloppiness and grew concerned, then he noticed Peter, Spike and The Mares ready to attack him.

Normally Wesker would welcome the challenge but he wasn't too sure how well he would fair in this new body, he then realized how foolish he was for making such a loud entrance and drawing too much attention before he can adapt to this world, some things can't be helped though.

Balrog went to attack but he also wasn't too used to his body and received a scratch from Wolverine, luckly not too deep.

Wesker grew even more concerned, and judging from the look on Bison's face, he too realized the danger. Wesker was about to protest and end the fight when he was blasted by fire. "Agh! Who dares!?"

Also coming from the portal was a Pegasus Pony covered in flames. "Taking you down Wesker!"

Peter looked surprised, "Is that...Johnny!?"

Johnny Storm turned to Peter, "That you Spidey? What's up!?"

Wesker got up, the blast didn't hurt him too badly, but Wesker knew staying around would be foolish, "Balrog! Vega! Vergil! Go to General Bison!"

Vega and Balrog did as commanded, but Vergil looked like he didn't wanna leave yet.

"What for Wesker!?" Vergil asked, still intent on fighting.

"Do as I say! I'll explain later!" Wesker ordered, his voice sounding a bit urgent. Vergil reluctantly went to the group, but not without giving one last glare to the heroes.

Wolverine snarled a bit, "Going for a group attack?"

Wesker ran over to them as well and turned to the others, "We'll meet again!"

Wolverine went to attack but Wesker was luckily able to land a blow to knock Wolverine a few yards back, at least Wesker still had his strength. He then threw a smoke grenade that blinded everyone while he and the other villains made their escape.

Once the smoke cleared the ponies looked around, no sign of the villains.

"Hey they ripped me off!" Trixie shouted.

"More like they used cheap escape move," Applejack said.

Johnny powered out of his flames, revealing a blue coat with a blonde spikey firey mane, then he helped Logan up, "You ok pal?"

Logan glared, "I ain't yer pal Storm, now get off me", Logan said, yanking away from Johnny.

"Suit yourself," Johnny said while backing off.

The other ran to the two heroes, Peter looked ecstatic to see them, as did Twilight, though mostly for Logan, Spike also looked happy to see Logan but the others were a little confused at the two mystery heroes, though Rainbow Dash did look awed by Johnny.

"Johnny! Logan! Great to see you!" Peter said and ran in to hug them, but Wolverine threatened him with his claws.

"Don't even think about hugging me Parker," Wolverine warned, causing Peter to back off nervously and then turned to Johnny.

"Bro, I think this world has gotten to you," Johnny said.

Peter chuckled, "Yeah a little, I'm surrounded by so much estrogen, eventually it rubs off-ow!" Peter had reacted to Twilight striking his side.

"Shut up", she turned to Johnny, "Nice to see you, I take it you're Johnny Storm, a friend of Peter."

"That's right, Johnny Storm, or as my adoring fans know me, The Human Torch, the most awesome member of The Fantastic Four," Johnny boasted a bit, and even posed in a super hero manner.

"Easy Johnny, first impressions are very important", Peter warned.

"Yes Mr. Storm, we don't take too kindly to show offs, just ask Trixie when she first came to town, and Rainbow Dash when she got a big head the one time she played superhero," Twilight said.

Trixie glared at Rainbow, "So when I first come to town you call me a show off, then you go and show off yourself!?"

"It's ok when I do it, I'm helping people, you were just being obnoxious," Rainbow arrogantly pointed out.

Trixie looked displeased, "Why you-"

"Girls! Cool it!" Twilight shouted, shutting the bickering mares up, she then turned to Logan, "It's so nice to see you again Logan, I really missed you."

"Same here, kinda surprised you missed me though, I don't hear that too often," Logan said.

Twilight simply hugged Logan, "It's always a pleasure to see a friend". Logan surprisingly returned the hug, still maintaining his serious demeanor though.

Peter looked a bit dejected, "So if she hugs you it's fine but when I try to-"

"Dude, you're complaining about not getting a hug from Wolverine...how badly did this world screw up your brain?" Johnny asked, causing an annoyed glare from Peter.

Logan simply gave a small smirk and broke away from Twilight's hug, "So You taking good care of Parker?"

Twilight nodded, "Yes, we are happily married and have a lovely daughter."

Johnny stifled a laugh, "Wow dude, you actually got hitched? To a pony? And you had a kid with her?"

Peter sighed, "Yes Johnny, I married a pony, and I don't regret it one bit, I love Twilight very much."

Peter's kind words caused a blush on Twilight's face, "You're the sweetest guy Peter".

Johnny burst out laughing, "This is too much man! Did you ever expect a pony to be the mother of your child!? I mean it just seems so weird, 'Hey Aunt May, when I grow up, I'm gonna marry a pretty pony'," Johnny continued to laugh, much to Peter and Twilight's frustration.

Peter rolled his eyes in annoyance, typical Johnny to be a jerk to him for the hot-headed hero’s own amusement. Equally as frustrated were Twilight's friends, they didn't appreciate Johnny poking fun at Peter and Twilight's relationship. None of Twilight's friends had that much issue of a human-born pony marrying their pony friend, they fail to see why it's so humorous to Peter's friends. Then again most of Equestria felt similar to Johnny at one point, except a little more hostile.

Rainbow however did enjoy Johnny's antics to an extent, he seemed like a really fun guy. Logan wasn't amused by this though.

"Storm, shut up already, Twilight Sparkle's a good woman, perfect for someone like Parker. Remember love is blind, surely you don't need me to remind you that your friend Ben Grimm, who is a rock person, has a human girlfriend."

"To be fair, she's blind so..." Johnny stated in a smart-mouth tone.

Wolverine growled, causing Johnny to shut up. “Mind yer damn tongue Torch.”

"Fine, you're right Logan", Johnny turned to Peter, "Hey no disrespect Peter, I'm sure if you married her she must be a hell of a chick, she seems level headed."

Twilight nodded, "Thank you Mr. Storm."

"Don't call me Mr. Storm, I'm not some old man. Just call me Johnny, any wife if Peter is a friend of mine, and one less girl for me to hit on...unless you're interested", Johnny grinned.

Peter glared, "Don't hit on my wife!"

"I'm just joking Spidey, lighten up", Johnny said with a playful smile.

Peter grumbled, he really hated Johnny's sense of humor. Twilight also seemed a little concerned for the hero’s behavior, Johnny was quite brash, very similar to Rainbow Dash.

"Let's save introductions for later though, we really need to get back to the other ponies", Applejack said.

"Yeah, we probably need a State of Emergency with those psychopaths on the loose", Spike said.

"Right, ok Logan, Johnny, mind accompanying me?" Twilight asked.

"No problem," Johnny said.

"Fine by me," Logan said.

"Good, let's get going, Rainbow Dash where did you round up the ponies?" Twilight asked.

"Sweet Apple Acres," Applejack said.

"Ok, let's go," Twilight said, she led her friends and the heroes to Sweet Apple Acres, they had a lot of preparing to do with the Capcom villains roaming around.

Author's Note:

Calvary has arrived.