• Published 27th Jul 2015
  • 3,710 Views, 258 Comments

Spiders & Magic: Capcom Invasion - Masterob



Spider-Man & Twilight must fend Equestria from Albert Wesker & his allies.

  • ...
27
 258
 3,710

Final Battle Draws Near

It wasn't long before the heroes returned from The Crystal Empire, with Logan driving the Spider-Mobile, Lightning Dust riding shotgun, while Peter, Twilight, Future Sweetie, Spike and Janet riding in the back.

Johnny flew with Trixie riding in his back, Rainbow also flying in as well with Sweetie Belle on her back.

With Bruce Banner, Tony Stark and Thor just being freed from Wesker's control, they had agreed to take the train back to Ponyville, with Twilight giving them instructions on when to get off. Twilight had promised that some volunteers would be at the station to help them. They had trusted The Avengers to get themselves to Ponyville no problem.

Logan had stopped off at The Hospital to drop everyone off before taking the car back to the Parker-Sparkle house while the others had stopped off at the Hospital.

Lightning's injuries were pretty bad, Trixie had offered to stay by her side while she healed, sharing a room with Applejack and Apple Bloom. She was given some medicine to numb her pain, she'll probably need a more thorough check up.

Peter and Twilight also had harsher injuries, though Peter would be fine with a little rest, Twilight might need to stay bed ridden. They got to share a room with Rumble and Mayday, as requested by the family.

As they all got in bed, Remy walked into the room, "Peter, Twilight, you have some company, pretty urgent".

"Can it wait Remy? None of us are in any condition to talk", Twilight said.

"It's kinda big Princess, we have guests from another world", Remy explained.

"From our world?" Peter asked.

Remy shook his head, "No, the other one".

At that point, Leon and Lady entered the room with Leon speaking first, "Hello Spider-Man".

Peter looked confused and curious, "Huh? You look kinda familiar".

"I'm Leon Kennedy, one of the guys who fought against Umbrella", he turned to Lady, "And this is Lady, a friend of Dante".

Peter groaned, "Dante...he's gonna be mad when he wakes up, as will Ryu, Chris and Thunderlane".

Leon looked curious, "Wakes up? What happened?"

"Long story, but seriously it's kinda late, and we're all banged up from fighting Vega along with some friends and the mind controlled Avengers", Peter said.

"You faced the Avengers? Did you beat them?" Leon asked.

"Yeah, we managed to free three of them, but Captain America got away", Peter said.

Leon groaned, "Damn...no matter, we can get him back hopefully, I'll leave you to heal then, me and Lady will find a place to stay at".

"You can stay in this hospital if you'd like, I can help get you a room", Twilight said.

"That's be nice, thanks...uh what's your name?" Leon asked.

"I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle, Peter's wife", Twilight explained.

Leon and Lady looked a bit curious when she said that.

"So, the rumors are true, you married a pony", Leon said.

"Sure did, in fact there's our daughter over there", Peter said and pointed to Mayday, who waved at Leon.

"Aw, she's kinda cute", Leon admitted.

"And that's Rumble, a colt me and Peter adopted", Twilight said, pointing to Rumble, who was still resting.

"He's cute himself", Lady said.

"Were they hurt or something? That colt has scars on his face", Leon said.

"Yeah, Vega hurt them, but he's been dealt with...permanently", Twilight said, with a little coldness in her voice.

Leon knew what that meant, "Wow, you mean business...can't blame you though".

"Yeah, anyway we'll talk tomorrow, I'm usually up bright and early, Peter not so much, so you'll have to pick a time", Twilight said.

"9:00 A.M. ok?" Lady asked.

"That's fine", Twilight said.

Leon nodded, "Sounds good", he turned to Lady, "Let's go".

Twilight had a relieved smile, "Nice to see Capcom people that are actually nice, I guess it's mostly just Ryu, Chris and Dante".

"Yeah maybe...oh Remy, how are Applejack and Apple Bloom?" Peter asked.

Remy had a concerned face, "Not getting much better Mon Ami, I mean Applejack's fine physically, but she's an emotional wreck. Apple Bloom is also a bit out of it, she's shown almost no emotion".

Twilight grew concerned, "Poor Apple Bloom, she doesn't deserve this".

"We'll help her, for now let's just get some rest", Peter said.

"Right, hopefully things we can get to the bottom of things soon", Twilight said.

As they all started to rest, Mayday looked to Rumble once more. She quietly went over to him and then kissed him on the head, causing him to stir a little but not wake up.

"Please get better Rumble, I'll be here for you".

Rumble mumbled a little in his sleep, at least he'll be fine but Mayday hates that this happened. She now understands what her dad likely goes through in his heroic ambitions.

Meanwhile Logan had gone to visit Fluttershy, who is doing better and could leave the hospital tomorrow morning. Her scratches weren't anything too bad, nothing a little patching couldn't fix.

"You ok there Fluttershy?" Logan asked.

Fluttershy nodded, "Yes, thank you Logan".

Logan sighed, "I feel kinda guilty about this, I never should have left Laura alone with you".

"Don't be, sometimes things just happen, I don't fault you for it, or Laura, she's just scared and confused", Fluttershy admitted.

Logan slightly chuckled, "You have got to be the nicest girl I've met, makes it that much more frustrating to see you hurt".

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry", Fluttershy assured.

Logan nodded, "Good, I guess I should get going and-"

"Wait...I hate to ask, but is there any chance you can stay in my room tonight? I'll feel a bit better with you around. But if you don't want to that's fine", Fluttershy said.

Logan gave her an honest smile, "That'd be no trouble".

He went to pull up a chair next to her bed to which she smiled.

"Thanks, it's awfully nice of you to do this", Fluttershy said.

"It's no big deal, you're a pleasure to be around", Logan admitted.

"Aw, you're so sweet", Fluttershy said and kissed Logan's face, "Goodnight".

As Fluttershy went to sleep, Logan started having odd feelings about what just transpired. On one hand he thought Fluttershy was a nice filly, but that's the issue. She's a filly, a pony, though considering he's a pony as well, plus he never really considered himself human in the first place, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Besides he sees how happy Peter is while married to a pony, not to mention his allies developing similar feelings on the matter.

Still, there's also the fact that he's usually had trouble with relationships, and him being with her could endanger her in many ways, suppose enemies like Sabretooth target her just for being in a relationship with him? though Logan would have to worry about that another time, right now they have another threat to deal with, and Logan was ready to do so.

He'll worry about that another time though, now he needs to get some rest.

Meanwhile in another room, Trixie is tending to Lightning Dust, who at this point was so upset and frustrated. She was hurt, bleeding a lot, she felt like hell.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you", Trixie said.

Lightning shook her head, "No, don't be, I brought this on myself for not listening sooner".

Trixie maintained a look of pity as Lightning continued to speak, "I don't know what I saw in Wesker and his allies. I thought I could finally have a chance to revitalize my life with Wesker's help. I even believed I had a friend in Vega, then I saw what he was capable of, especially in this town".

Lightning wiped some tears from her eyes, "I never meant for things to go this far, but I was already in deep, I couldn't just up and leave, I committed myself to Wesker".

Trixie nodded, "I can understand, when someone as strong as Wesker has a leash on you then it's hard to escape, especially when someone like Vega has their eye on you".

Lightning blushed, "Probably didn't help that I found Vega to be really damn attractive".

Trixie nodded, "Yeah, he is, I saw his charm up close myself...he's very persuasive with his words".

"Tch, he's nothing but a chump!" they heard from nearby. They saw that Applejack was in the room as well with Apple Bloom in bed, maintaining her serious state.

Lightning recognized them, she then remembered what Vega did to them, then felt really uncomfortable when Applejack started glaring at her, "I'll give you fair warning, the ponies in this town ain't gonna take to kindly to ya after the stunt you pulled last time you were here!"

Lightning felt really odd right now, and a bit worried. Applejack had a coldness in her voice that made her shudder.

"Don't worry Lightning Dust, with a little work, we can get the town to forgive you, especially since you didn't hurt that many ponies", Trixie assured.

"Still an accomplice", Applejack bluntly stated.

Trixie looked annoyed but understood Applejack's frustrations. Lightning felt a degree of guilt, all she could do now is just lie down and hope for things to get better. Before sleeping, she turned to Applejack and muttered one phrase, "I'm so sorry".

Applejack didn't respond, she just let out a sigh and kept watching over her sister.

Trixie smiled to Lightning, "That was nice of you to say".

Back with the Capcom heroes, Chun Li is with them at an inn, tending to the trio. They recovered from Peter's KO punch but they were still pretty furious.

"Fucking Spider-Man, taking a cheap shot on us like that", Chris said.

"He's due for an ass whooping", Dante stated.

"Give him a break guys, poor guy's been through hell lately, besides he didn't seem to be himself", Chun Li said.

"He wasn't, I sensed some evil energy. However that still makes him a threat, especially if it's anything like the Satsoui no Hado", Ryu said.

"Hell I'd say he has his own Devil Trigger", Dante said.

"Regardless, next time I see him, he's gonna get an ass kicking", Chris said, with the others agreeing.

With Thunderlane, he recovered from Peter's attack though he's still pretty hurt. Felicia tended to his wounds, but he remained furious.

"I can't believe Spider-Mane adopted my brother, I swear he only did that to piss me off".

"Peter's not like that, maybe he pitied your brother, you did kinda leave him behind", Felicia said.

"I didn't leave him, I had to go, that so called Princess Luna wanted to arrest me just for speaking my mind, if anything she's to blame", Thunderlane insisted.

Felici's sighed, she knew there's no point in arguing this, but she does pity Thunderlane. She sees this as one big misunderstanding, one that could hopefully blow over, with a little help.

With Spencer, he had contacted an ally from his world to give some details, "Things are strange here. Pony princesses, Marvel guys flocking here, Mind Controlled Avengers, the only good news so far is that Vega's dead, oh and Shocker too".

"That's a start, what about Wesker? As well as Vergil and Bison? What's the status on them?" a woman asked.

"Chris, Ryu and Dante have come close on occasion but constant interference from the ponies and the Marvel guys, specifically Spider-Man and his Pony Princess wife Twilight Sparkle has foiled our attempts", Spencer explained.

"...That sounds like it's hard to say with a straight face", the voice said.

"It is, anyway it's gotten worse since he attacked some of our guys...including Chris", Spencer said.

"Damn him, try to neutralize him, though if anything me and a few friends wi deal with him, friends that Ryu and Dante wouldn't mind seeing".

"You got it Jill, Spencer out", Spencer severed the communications as Jill Valentine changed her radio frequency, "Hey, it's Jill, just finished talking to Spencer, looks like Chris and Dante ran into some trouble, we need to get ready for business, all we need is our favorite fighter".

"He's ready whenever", a female voice said as Jill formed a confident smug smile.

Back in Tartarus, Captain America had explained everything to Wesker, from Vega's plan, all the way to the final battle against him.

"So Vega wanted to take matters into his own hands, from the looks of things it didn't go too well since it ended up getting him killed", Wesker sighed, "Such a waste, but these things happen. Vega, Shocker and Lightning Dust are expendable, I can easily get more allies if need be. For now we'll remain here, in addition to these monsters, soon Dr. Doom will be able to keep open a portal to send several of his robots and the Skrull army into Equestria, for now let's see if he has any other allies to send over".

Cap nodded as Wesker went to contact Doom, "Doom, it's Wesker, things have taken a bad turn here. One of Bison's Shadowlaw men tried taking things into his own hands and used Deadpool and the Avengers to try and kill Spider-Man, and it ended up getting him killed and causing us to loose all of the aforementioned warriors, except Captain America. In addition Shocker was also killed and we lost a Pegasus ally. I hope you have things ready soon, this invasion must begin".

"I am currently testing things now, though if you need some more allies, I'll send someone to you momentarily, try not to let them get captured or killed though", Doom said.

Wesker sighed, "As long as they obey me, things will be fine".

With Vergil, he had controlled another monster as Discord clapped in the background.

"Splendid, very splendid young Vergil".

"You try my patience monster", Vergil warned.

"Monster, now that was hurtful, I am but a mere Draconeqques, as you are a mere half breed", Discord stated.

Vergil looked to be a bit annoyed but decided to ignore Discord and continue doing what he was working on.

Meanwhile off in a corner, Sonata Dusk is seen crying over the news she heard.

"No, my poor Vega! He was gonna continue making sweet love to me! Why does this have to happen!?"

Nearby Electro was trying to calm her down, "Come on, get a grip will you? You'll get your revenge eventually".

Sonata growled a bit, "Once I get my hands on that Power Couple, I'll destroy them!"

"That-a girl...I guess", Electro said, not really sure how else to respond.

The next morning in Ponyville, Twilight and Peter had explained the entire situation to Leon and Lady in the main lobby of The Hospital. Peter was pretty much healed though Twilight still had some cuts and cruises, but she felt fine as well.

"So Wesker came to this world to get you to join him, and you all basically denied him", Leon said.

"Pretty much", Peter confirmed.

"Then he conquered an empire, tried to conquer another, resulting in Vega sending an assassin after you so he can destroy this place, then you went after him and killed him", Leon stated.

Peter looked a bit glum, "I'm not proud of that but yeah, Vega is dead".

"I know you're not proud, it's never good to kill. But sometimes things happen, the way you described it you were just trying to stop him and he ended up dying", Leon said.

"It's just that...I felt such rage so...it had me a little worried", Peter said.

"Your hometown was attacked, your friends and family got hurt, and he kissed your wife. I think you simply did what any other guy would do, it was more from love than rage I would say", Leon said, hoping to help Peter out of his glum state.

"Seriously Spider-Man, I doubt anyone will blame you for what you did", Lady admitted.

Peter sighed, "I know, I just still feel a bit...guilty over that. I also hurt a Pegasus really badly, she's being treated right now, but I know she's probably afraid of me".

"She shouldn't have been with the enemy, she should be grateful she's gonna get a chance to redeem herself, better than what happened to her allies", Leon stated.

"I guess, at least we weakened their defenses, two allies are dead, one defected and 3 out of their four captives have been rescued", Peter said.

"Speaking of whom, where are The Avengers?" Twilight asked.

"They should be here soon, I asked Cloudchaser to go check last night", Twilight explained.

Peter noticed some ponies coming, "Wait, here they are now".

On the way over was the Unicorn Tony Stark, beige coat and black mane; Earth Pony Bruce Banner with a purple coat and brown mane, as well as the mighty Thor.

"Hey guys, sleep well?" Peter asked.

"Not as good as I'm used to, but I slept fine", Stark said.

"Same here", Banner said.

"I myself slept well, I feel like a God", Thor stated.

"Helps being free from that mind control thing, gotta hand it to Doom, he really stepped up, especially with that Wesker guy being back", Stark said.

"Speaking of which, what are Doom and Wesker up to?" Peter asked.

"Same old, they want to rule the realms", Stark said with mock enthusiasm, "It's just the cliché story, lead and invasion, capture enemies, the whole mind control thing, but that's the agenda of every villain it seems".

"Any secret plans though? Anything to give an edge?" Peter asked.

"Where are they hiding? They weren't at The Crystal Empire", Twilight said.

"Not sure, after that failed attack in that Canterlot City we were just told to go back to that city of Crystals since Vergil had plans to go to some place to lead another assault", Stark said.

Peter groaned, "So no idea on when they're gonna attack?"

The Avengers shook their heads no, causing more irritation. Now they were in the blank on Wesker and didn't know where or when he would strike next.

"Now what? How can we battle Wesker if we don't know what he's gonna do next?" Peter wondered.

"Maybe Lightning Dust might know a thing or two", Twilight suggested.

"Good idea, though you think she'll talk?" Peter asked.

"We have to try at least, we'll make her feel secure around us", Twilight explained.

Peter nodded, "Yeah, we need to get on her good side, though it might be hard for me honestly".

Inside the room, Trixie is still comforting Lightning Dust. She could barely sleep the previous night due to the pain; Trixie had to pull up a bed to sleep near her in case she needed something.

Also nearby was Apple Bloom, she was still in a bit of a speechless and emotionless state. Applejack also slept in that room, her own bed pulled up next to Apple Bloom's.

Peter had entered the room with everypony, drawing the attention of those in the room. Lightning looked really uncomfortable at the sight of Peter, despite his harmless state at the moment.

"Lightning Dust, I trust you slept well", Twilight said.

"Barely, hard to sleep when your wing's broken", Lightning said, with a hint of despair and irritation in her voice. That line had caused Peter to feel some guilt; he does regret hurting her like that.

"I'm sorry to hear, and I know Peter's really sorry", Twilight insisted.

Lightning glared at them, "I seem to recall him saying that apologies don't take back the actions of the individual, isn't that right hero!?"

Peter felt even more regret; he really screwed up on this. He may have a hard time coming back from this.

"Lightning, I'm really sorry, I never meant for things-"

Lightning interrupted, "I don't even wanna talk to you! I hate you!" she had her head turned away, mainly to hide her tears.

That stung Peter a bit but he understood her frustrations, "That's fine, I won't bother you then".

Peter turned to see the Apple Siblings also nearby, once again feeling some degree of guilt at seeing Apple Bloom in such a state, "Maybe I should just go talk to the Apples".

He approached the Apples with a nervous smile, "Hi Applejack…Apple Bloom…"

Applejack briefly glared at Peter, "What is it Pete?"

Despite how calm she sounded, Peter can sense the resentment in her voice, "I just wanted to see how things were here".

Applejack looked away from Peter, "Not good obviously, Apple Bloom hasn't said a word since she got here, she just stares".

Peter nodded, "Right…I'm sorry this happened".

Applejack continued to look away, "I know you are…"

Peter got a bit closer to Apple Bloom, who was still staring at nothing, "Apple Bloom?"

Apple Bloom briefly glanced to Peter, showing little emotion. This caused Peter to feel extra guilt over the situation. He wasn't there for Apple Bloom, and according to Vega, she even called for him to save her.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you, not much of a big brother am I?"

Apple Bloom continued to stare, her silence continuing to hammer away at his conscious, "If it helps make you feel better, the one that did this to you has been dealt with".

Apple Bloom continued to stare a little, very emotionless. At this point Peter just wanted to go to a corner and sit, this heartache proving to be too much for him.

Applejack could sense Peter's heartbreak, though it doesn't surprise her. She knows Peter cares a lot about her family, and knows this is a heavy burden on him. She also knows she has the tendency to add to that burden, often giving Peter a hard time over things, even blaming him for the assault on Ponyville, though she should know it's not fair to blame him.

She wanted to apologize to him, but she feels there's no point to it. She has blamed him for so many things that the apologies are starting to have less meaning. She wasn't gonna take the chance of hurting him again after another apology.

She did try to say one thing to cheer up Peter, "Thanks fer going after the guy, ah heard you killed him…must'ah been hard".

Peter nodded, "Not something I'm proud of, he did something bad but…"

"It's fine…ah get it. Ah know you Pete, that's why ah think yer a great guy", Applejack sighed, "A great guy with lousy friends".

Peter turned to Applejack, "You're not lousy, you're just a caring sister".

Applejack looked to Peter with some surprise that he saw through that, but maybe she really shouldn't be surprised at all honestly. Peter's a very caring guy, even to those who have wronged him, at least on a minimal level.

"You're something else Peter", Applejack said.

Peter chuckled a bit before heading to a corner. One the way there he heard a soft voice, "Peter?"

Applejack was surprised; Apple Bloom had spoken for the first time since yesterday. Peter had approached Apple Bloom, curious as to what she had to say.

"Peter…thank you…yer a great guy…I'm happy yer mah big brother", Apple Bloom said.

Peter had a smile of relief, "Anything for you".

Apple Bloom offered a small smile, "That's nice…just answer me this…did he suffer?"

Peter knew she was asking about Vega, so he decided to indulge her, "Yeah, big time. His pretty face got messed up, his bones were broken, he was on the run. Then he fell off the castle with a big piece of crystal in his sides. He was done", Peter reassured.

That brought a bigger smile to Apple Bloom, "Serves him right…ah just wish ah could have seen that".

Peter seemed amazed that Apple Bloom seemed to be getting back on track, Applejack seemed relieved that her sister was gonna be back to normal.

"Peter, ah love you", Applejack confessed to him.

Peter blushed a bit, "Anything for a friend".

With Lightning, Twilight had asked her a simple question, "Where is Wesker and what is he up to?"

Lightning scratched her head, "Wesker's in some place with monsters, talking to some weird people that seem to know you and Peter, though I don't remember their names. Somehow they heard of you; guess you're both that popular".

Twilight thought a moment, "Monsters? Could it be…anyway we'll get back to that, what is he planning?"

"…If I tell you, nothing bad will happen to me right?" Lightning asked.

Twilight nodded, "I assure you that you're safe with us".

Lightning nodded, "Ok…he's planning to open a portal between this world and another, he wants to bring over some army to take this place over with. His plan is to control you…and that brutish husband of yours".

Twilight didn't appreciate that shot at Peter but it's to be expected, "How long will this take?"

"He isn't sure, it might take a while, you got like maybe a few days, a week at most", Lightning said.

Twilight crossed her arms in deep thought, "That should give us time to recover", she turned to Leon, "Do you have any allies that can help us?"

"All my allies were captured by Dr. Doom, Lady is the only one that survived", Leon said.

"Are you sure there isn't anypony else that can help?" Twilight asked.

Leon raised his eyebrow, "Anypony?"

Twilight blushed a bit, "Sorry, that's a normal saying here", she cleared her throat, "Anyone that can help?"

"I can ask my friend Claire to help, but considering her brother hates you all that's not likely", Leon said.

"Huh? Who's her brother?" Twilight asked.

"Chris Redfield".

Twilight's ears drooped, "Oh, anyone else at all?"

Leon thought, "There's a few, but with the pull that Ryu, Chris and Dante have in my world, if they find out how much those three seem to hate this place, they're not likely to help, my advice, see if there's anyone in the Marvel world that can help, our records state that Johnny Storm's brother-in-law, Reed Richards or Mr. Fantastic as they know him has yet to be captured, and maybe there's a few others. The other day I saw a woman named Psyclocke handling herself well, she's a friend of Wolverine's I think".

Twilight nodded, "Right, I guess that can work".

"Maybe I can try to find Chris and reason with him, he's a bit hard headed, though don't take it just from me, his sister admits this as well, but I think I can get through to him", Leon said.

"And I can handle Dante", Lady insisted.

Twilight nodded, "Good, thank you for your cooperation on this".

Meanwhile walking out the hospital was Logan and Fluttershy. She was well enough so she could go home, and was given medicine for her scars.

"You're a tough mare to handle this Fluttershy, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise", Logan said.

"Thanks Logan", Fluttershy said with a cheerful smile, though it faded when she remembered why she was in the hospital in the first place, "Though I'm still worried about Laura, she shouldn't be off by herself".

"She'll be fine, she's close to me in design, she can handle herself if need be", Logan insisted.

"Still, I was hoping to get through to her, we could have been friends, almost like sisters actually", Fluttershy admitted.

"Sisters? Now you're really reaching for a goal", Logan said.

"Yeah I guess", she turned to him with affectionate eyes; "But thanks again for staying with me last night, that was really nice of you".

Logan waved it off, "It was nothing, don't worry about it".

Fluttershy blushed a bit, "Maybe we can get together another time, while I'm awake, I'm curious to learn more about you".

Logan raised his eyebrow, "You really don't wanna know more about me than you know right now, believe me on that".

Fluttershy twiddled her hooves, "Still, I'd like to have you around, get to know your more gentler side".

"Uh, I ain't exactly got a gentler side, just a non-violent side, and it's barely there so..."

"She's asking you on a date!" Logan heard.

He recognized the voice and turned to it's direction, "Storm!"

Nearby at the hospital entrance were Johnny and Rainbow, they had shown up in the middle of the converstation.

Fluttershy blushed heavily from being caught and ran off in shame.

"Fluttershy wait!" Logan shouted, though she was long gone. He angrily turned to the speeding duo, "Wait til I get my hooves on you".

"Hey you're the one who can't tell when you're being asked to a date by a really shy mare", Rainbow said.

*SNIKT * "When I'm done with you both, the pain you suffered from Vega will feel like a stubbed toe".

Johnny and Rainbow nervously glanced at each other and flew away in fear of Logan, who pursued them with a vengeance.

In another room, Sweetie Belle is talking with her Future counterpart.

"So what brings you from the future? Here to warn us about something? If it's about those villains then you're obviously too late".

Future Sweetie shook her head, "No, just wanted to see our friends, and be back in a time before war...well sort of".

"Oh, so it's just you, or rather us in the future?" Sweetie asked.

Future Sweetie again shook her head, "No, Pinkie's there too, but we miss our friends and sisters".

"That future must be hard, thankfully Peter was there right?" Sweetie asked.

"Yeah, he saved us all, now me and Pinkie run Equestria, but the pain of our friends being gone lingers", Future Sweetie lamented.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, but at least you have another chance. Probably not the same but hopefully it's good enough", Sweetie said.

Future Sweetie nodded, "Yeah it's good enough, I just want to see my friends again, and I have had the privilege of just that".

"This might sound weird, but do you think we can be friends? I knew we're the same pony but I still wanna be friends with you".

Future Sweetie nodded, "I'd like that, you may be the younger me but it would still be nice".

"It's so unique too, helps that we know everything about each other", Sweetie said.

Future Sweetie rubbed the mane of her younger counterpart, "Exactly".

A bit later outside the hospital, Peter and Twilight had given Luna a detailed report on what happened. Canterlot had heard about the commotion in Ponyville and had sent Luna once word started getting out.

Cadance and Shining Armor had been told about the Crystal Empire no longer being under control for the time being and decided to head back there and clean up whatever mess was left behind.

But Luna is shocked at some of the things she has heard so far, to know the horrible things that Vega and his allies have done. Had he not been killed in combat, she would have hunted him down for what he did.

Luna was also introduced to Leon and Lady, the two agreed to go to Canterlot and help brief Celestia on the plans, so far being the only Capcom inhabitants to work directly with Celestia.

"Rest assure Peter everypony will be avenged, justice will be done", Luna said.

"Thanks Luna, I can always count on you", Peter said with a smile.

"Is Mayday going to be alright? How bad is her injury?" Luna asked, concerned for her Goddaughter.

"She took some damage, but she'll be fine, she's mostly worried about Rumble honestly", Peter said.

"Rumble? Ah yes, the younger brother of that troublesome Pegasus", Luna said, still feeling bitter over the comments Thunderlane made, a few directed at her and her sister.

"She's become like her father, more worried for others than herself", Twilight said.

Luna nodded, "Indeed, you're raising her well Peter, you are a model parent".

Peter chuckled lightly, "I'm just doing what I can".

Meanwhile Johnny and Rainbow Dash had walked nearby and noticed the conversation.

"It's Princess Luna, guess they're talking business", Rainbow said.

Luna continued to speak, "If it comes to it, we will deal with these villains up front, you and I can fight side by side, just like before".

"Reform The Harmony Avengers?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, I can call forward Sunset Shimmer and Black Cat, and with Logan here we can easily show that Wesker fiend what a true force we are", Luna said.

"Sure, I'd love to fight by my favorite Amazon again", Peter said with a goofy grin.

Luna chuckled, "You and your humor Peter, you and I should get together sometime, just us, give us some time to catch up".

Johnny raised his eyebrow, "Catch up? Catch up on what?"

"Relax Johnny, Luna and Peter were friends before he hooked up with Twilight", Rainbow reassured.

Johnny shook his head, "I don't think so, I remember something about her having a thing for Peter, no girl wants to catch up unless they wanna get you in bed or something".

Rainbow glared, "Johnny that's just a rude a stereotype, and Luna wouldn't do anything like that, she respects the marriage between Peter and Twilight".

"Yeah probably about as much as Logan respects the relationship between Cyclops and Jean Grey", Johnny arrogantly stated, "Wait here, I'm gonna keep an eye on them".

While Luna was still talking to Peter she saw that Johnny was approaching, he didn't look to happy. Peter also noticed him coming, "Hey Johnny, what brings you here?"

"Nothing, I just came by to see how my favorite couple is doing, if they're enjoying their marriage and being good parents to their daughter and their adopted son", Johnny said, emphasizing their relationship very bluntly.

Peter and Twilight felt a bit awkward, Johnny sounded like he wanted to start trouble, they hoped that it wouldn't go too far.

Luna looked pretty upset by Johnny's tone of voice, he was coming off as a bit disrespectful, "We'll talk later Peter, in private…away from others", she then called, "Leon Kennedy and Lady! I am leaving for Canterlot, when you get there tell the guards I sent you and they'll help you through our castle! Twilight will give you each something to present to the guards so they know you are official!"

Leon called from inside the Hospital, "Sure thing Princess!"

Luna waved good-bye to Peter and Luna before flying away. Peter turned angrily to Johnny, "That was really rude Johnny!"

Johnny shook his head, "You're so naïve sometimes".

"I'm fine Johnny, I don't need you butting in like that, you already gave me one lousy piece of advice I don't need anything else from you on this subject", Peter warned.

Johnny shook his head, "Just tread lightly Parker", he turned to Rainbow, "Let's go".

The two started to fly away as Peter let out an angry huff.

"Why is Johnny so stubborn about Luna anyway!?" Peter asked, obviously very annoyed.

"Peter, calm yourself, Johnny's just being…well Johnny, I'll go talk to him, you go check on our children", Twilight suggested.

Peter sighed, "Sure thing, love you", he kissed her before going inside to check up on Mayday and Rumble.

Twilight flew over to Johnny, "Johnny wait, I need to ask you something".

Rainbow looked to Twilight a bit suspiciously, causing Twilight to acknowledge it, "Don't worry Rainbow, I'm not gonna chase him, but I do need to ask him a serious question".

Johnny could tell that Twilight was really concerned about something, "Go on Dash, I'll catch up later".

Rainbow nodded, "Right, see ya around", she flew off leaving Johnny to Twilight.

"Let me guess, you want to know why I acted the way I did?" Johnny asked.

Twilight nodded, "Yes, was there a reason you treated Luna that way? You seemed a bit upset".

"Because I don't trust her Twilight, I know she's in love with Peter and I'm just doing what I can to make sure you two stay together", Johnny said.

"Johnny, we did have some trouble with Luna, but I can promise you that it's all behind us, she's come to terms with my relationship with Peter, and now we're at peace. If I didn't think so I never would have made her the Godmother to my child", Twilight explained.

Johnny looked to the side, "I'm just concerned, I mean even if she says she's ok with it, it doesn't mean that she's no longer in love, she's just settled on you being his wife. But suppose she tries to manipulate something? She said she wants to spend time with him alone, she sounded pretty seductive when she said that".

"Johnny, why are you so concerned about this?" Twilight asked, "Wasn't it you who said that my only competition would be Gwen Stacy? Also keep in mind when Peter came to you about the troubles with the Future Sweetie Belle, your reaction was for him to sleep with another mare, so I figured that you were that confident in what you said".

Johnny nodded, "Yes, I did consider Gwen your only competition, and yes I did encourage that idea, though I do regret that a little. Thing the only reason Gwen's your true competition is because he loved her, a lot, before he met you she was the love of his life, hell they could have been married by now if Goblin didn't kill her. And quite honestly I knew that Peter wouldn't jump on the idea of sleeping with another mare because I knew he would say 'no', I expected that, and I don't expect him to actually do that. What you DON'T want to do however is create another Gwen Stacy, you don't want to create a rival".

Twilight looked confused, so Johnny elaborated, "Future Sweetie Belle, she likes Peter yes, but it's just a crush, that's all. She even admits that it's a crush and she doesn't want to split you both up. I've dated enough women to know the difference if she likes you or loves you. So when I encouraged Peter to sleep with another mare I figured he's safe because while the mares here like Peter, it's not real love, it would mean nothing".

Twilight looked like she understood, Johnny continued to explain, "Peter was afraid he didn't love you, he needed to see for himself, and prove that he doesn't love anoyne except you. So that's why I figured sleeping with some other mare helps, I mean some couples take breaks, though that's mostly boyfriend and girlfriend stuff, you two kinda rushed your relationship so you didn't have time to fully explore things, so it's normal to have these thoughts. So him sleeping with another mare would show him that even if she liked him and he thought she was cute, it doesn't matter because if it's not you, then who cares? He only loves you Twilight".

Twilight sighed, "I understand that part now, but what does this have to do with Luna and 'Creating another Gwen Stacy' as you said?"

"Because Luna loves Peter, unlike other mares like Spitfire, who if she had sex with Peter then I guarantee while she might enjoy it, he won't care because it's not you, and she likely won't press the issue because she got to have a little fun with him. Luna however seems like if Peter did that with her then she would be even more in love and likely try to get him to like her. Then you would have a rival for affection and it could cause Peter to cheat for real", Johnny explained.

Twilight started to understand, "So you just don't want Peter to potentially answer her feelings, is that it?"

Johnny nodded, "Normally I would trust Peter not to cheat on you, but given his fragile psyche plus his stress level, anything can happen. I just love you both as a couple and I don't want you two to break up, and like I said I don't expect Peter to sleep with another mare, the fact that he doesn't want to because it would hurt you shows enough that he truly does love you".

Twilight nodded, she felt a bit happy that Johnny seemed to really care about her realationship with Peter, "Thanks Johnny, I'm glad you're here, even if you do make me angry. But I can assure you that Luna would never do anything like that, she's a good friend to us and I trust her with my life. Besides I won't let Peter out of my grasp anytime soon, if at all".

"Better not", Johnny playfully stated.

Twilight grinned, "By the way, he took your advice on sleeping with another mare...and I joined him".

Johnny's eyes widened, "Wait, you actually did that? With who?"

"Future Sweetie Belle", Twilight answered.

Johnny chuckled, "Pete, you lucky son of a bitch".

The day passed by, everypony stayed mostly in the hospital to keep their friends company. The two Sweetie Belles paid visits to Apple Bloom and Scootaloo.

Applejack's wounds were getting better but she would still need to be in the hospital a bit longer, though Remy stayed right by her side, which Applejack really appreciated.

Rarity and Bobby needed to stay for some treatment; they didn't have it as bad though. But Lightning Dust would need to stay in the Hospital for a good while, though Trixie offered to stay at the Hospital as long as Lightning needed.

While Pinkie was in the hospital healing from her wounds, she had received a visit from a very special guest. The Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool.

"It's so nice to finally meet you Pinkie Pie!" Deadpool said to Pinkie, "I've heard so much about you! Your parties are famous even in my world!"

"Same with you Deadpool! Your awesomeness is well known here…at least by me", Pinkie replied.

"This is so cool, this would be so much better, if you weren't hurt. I feel kinda guilty, when I made that diversion for Vega and his goons, I didn't realize I would be putting you in danger", Deadpool said.

"That's really nice of you, but I also love my friends, I hate that they're hurt, a lot more than I hate being hurt", Pinkie said.

Deadpool groaned, "That's right, you love others, truth be told I don't know much about friendship, I don't have many friends".

Pinkie felt pity, "Aw, poor you. Don't worry; I'll be your friend!"

Deadpool did a happy squeal, "This is so awesome! I'm finally friends with Pinkie Pie! The fans will love this!"

"They sure will, let's do a friendship hug!" Pinkie said.

Thw two shared a nice hug, to which Deadpool said, "First the hugs, then the kissing, pretty soon…bow chika wow-wow".

Pinkie raised her eyebrow, "Huh?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it", Deadpool said and continued the hug.

As the week passed, the injuries started to heal. Within days all the ponies were allowed out of the hospital, though some injuries still nagged.

Apple Bloom still had some mental scarring from her experience but she decided she would do her best to try to get past this, especially after hearing about a story Sweetie Belle told her about Felicia Hardy.

-Flashback-

"What you're going through is something Felicia Hardy, AKA The Black Cat once went through. After that happened she had two choices, be a victim, or become stronger. She chose the latter, hopefully you figure out a way to do so as well".

-End Flashback-

"Ah gotta be strong, like Felicia Hardy, and like Peter", Apple Bloom said with determination, "Ah won't let this get to me".

With Lightning Dust, she had to wear a brace over her wing, she won't be flying for a long time, and it breaks her heart. Not to mention her fears and paranoia of Peter hasn't gone away.

One problem that arose was where would she live? There was no room in Sugarcube Corner with Pinkie Pie since Janet had the only extra mattress, not that she wanted to live there anyway. The Carousel Boutique had no room either, especially since both Sweetie Belles, Bobby and Rarity had all the rooms. Rainbow Dash says she has no room, though it's believed she just doesn't want Lightning living in her home. She was too afraid of Peter to live at the Golden Oaks Library with Twilight, though with Logan, Trixie, Spike, Rumble and Mayday already living there, there just wasn't gonna be proper room for more.

The only options left were Sweetie Apple Acres or Fluttershy's cottage. Since Applejack claims not to have any room, saying Remy had the last mattress, though that could be another case of somepony not wanting Lightning in their home.

So now Fluttershy is the only one left and proving her title of The Element of Kindness, she was willing to let Lightning stay in her home, especially since Laura still hadn't returned. Fluttershy still hopes for Laura to return, and with Logan still searching for her that hope is close to becoming a reality.

Trixie frequently visited Fluttershy's place, especially during Logan's visits, she wanted to help make Lightning feel safe.

While Logan assisted Fluttershy outside in feeding her animals, Trixie spoke with Lightning Dust on her condition, physical, mental and emotional.

"How are you feeling lately?" Trixie asked.

"A bit better, my wing doesn't hurt as much, though it still hurts to flap it", Lightning said.

"Don't rush it, you'll feel better soon but if you're not careful you could exaggerate the injury", Trixie stated.

Lightning groaned, "I hate this, I'm a Pegasus, I'm supposed to fly..." she sighed heavily, "My life sucks, no Wonderbolts, no friends, I can't fly, how much longer am I gonna suffer this?"

"Hey, I'm your friend", Trixie reassured, "And I'll be there for you if you need me".

Lightning smiled a bit, "That's a plus…though these days who do I trust? I mean I thought Vega was my friend…I thought we could be more than friends, he has been very friendly with me on that matter", she blushed a bit, "VERY friendly".

Trixie also blushed, "He really gets around doesn't he?"

Lightning nodded, "Yeah…anyway not the point, I just hope you can prove to be a good friend, though the fact that you went out of your way to help me out when you had nothing to gain shows a lot at least".

Trixie nuzzled against Lightning, "I'll be here for you".

For the first time in a while, Lightning felt safe, something about Trixie made her feel at peace, she believed she could trust her.

Later on as Trixie went to go home she noticed Fluttershy talking to Logan, a blush apparent on her face, though Logan still looked a bit unsure. Trixie would make it her goal now to help this potentially blooming romance.

As they left Trixie passed by Fluttershy, "You're surprisingly bold when it comes to Logan".

Fluttershy blushed a bit, "Thanks, I think".

"Perosnally I think you two make a good couple, as does Peter", she spoke in a lower tone, "Besides Logan does that that aroma to him that even I can't deny".

Fluttershy blushed a bit, "What aroma?"

Trixie blushed, "I've always thought he had the right sex appeal to him, one that makes a woman feel lucky to be around him", she giggled a bit, "Sharing a room with him has it's perks after all".

Fluttershy blushed a bit, "Um, I wasn't thinking that far ahead".

"So you have been thinking about it", Trixie said with a confident tone.

Fluttershy blushed heavily, "Uh…hold on Trixie, I think I hear my animals calling, they really need my help, gotta go".

As Fluttershy left Trixie said one final thing, "Follow your heart Fluttershy".

Trixie walked off and caught up to Logan, "So, things going well with you and Fluttershy?"

Logan glared, "Don't start on that".

"You should give this a shot Logan, what do you have to lose?"

"You really need to learn the history of my past romances", Logan stated.

"If Peter went by past romance troubles, he and Twilight never would have gotten married, think about that", Trixie insisted.

Logan sighed, he knew they weren't gonna relent on this, but even he can't deny to himself that he's indeed curious about this.

Future Sweetie Belle wanted to talk to Peter about their three way that they and Twilight had, but Peter said one thing.

"It happened, but I don't want to deal with that now. The only reason I'm not too upset is because Twilight was there, for now let's drop the subject".

Future Sweetie felt some guilt but Twilight assured her that things would be fine, and that it was still fun at least.

Soon a whole week had passed, and in Tartarus, Wesker grinned and said the sinister order that the heroes will soon dread.

"Time to unveil my plan".

In Ponyville things seemed to be peaceful. Rumble and Mayday were playing with The Cutie Mark Crusaders and Future Sweetie Belle. Apple Bloom seemed to enjoy herself a bit, though her usual hyperness seemed a bit lacking, she was determined to continue living her life and not letting Vega win.

Peter, Twilight, Trixie, Spike, the other elements, sans Fluttershy and the other heroes were watching the foals while talking amongst themselves.

Fluttershy eventually arrived with Lightning Dust. Peter tried to wave to Lighting, but she got scared and walked close to Fluttershy as if trying to hide from Peter.

Peter felt some guilt, he hates that a pony is afraid of him, but he brought this on himself he feels. Once they sat, Lighting stayed close to Trixie while making sure she wasn't near Peter. Fortunately Trixie wasn't too close to Peter, she sat more at the edge of the group while Peter stayed in the center, so Lightning felt a bit safe.

Things didn't get much better for Peter. A few other friends passed by with bittersweet results. He saw Lyra and Bon Bon, after waving to them, Lyra waved back but Bon Bon moved her along while glaring at Peter.

He tried waving at Vinyl Scratch and Octavia, while Octavia waved back, Vinyl just kept moving her along, glaring at Peter through her shades.

Then he tried with Derpy Hooves, Dinky Do and Dr. Hooves, and while Derpy and Dinky waved back, Dr. Hooves kept moving them along, shooting a glare at Peter.

"I have the lousiest luck I swear", Peter lamented, though Twilight patted his arm.

"Don't worry about it…though I do wonder what has gotten into Bon Bon, Vinyl and the Doctor?" Twilight wondered.

"I can answer that", Pinkie said, "Based on what I heard from Cloudchaser, she said that they blame you for what happened because the villains were after you".

"Well honestly if there's one thing I hate is when everypony blames Peter for something that's beyond his control, I mean seriously, is he the go to guy for all the nonsense in the world!?" Twilight asked.

"Twilight, its fine, I'm used to it", Peter explained.

"I know you are, you're a kind pony Peter", Twilight said a bit cheerfully, then went into a more serious demeanor, "But I hate when ponies take your kindness for weakness, what happened was not your fault".

Something about that made Applejack feel guilty, she remembered blaming Peter when he found her with Apple Bloom, she had to say something, "Honestly Twilight, take it from me, those who blame Peter are just too stubborn to understand a situation".

Peter knew what Applejack was doing so he chimed in, "And I'm sure they can get over it, I mean it's a stressful situation, I don't fault anypony for being mad".

Peter flashed a friendly smile to Applejack, to which she tipped her hat slightly.

"It's not just Peter Twilight", Johnny admitted, "It happens to all superheroes, I've seen it happen to other heroes, like Daredevil".

"Sometimes The Avengers, and myself along with The X-Men", Logan said.

"Oui, oui, Mon Ami, there's still strong discrimination against us mutants", Remy said.

"Even we in The Fantastic Four deal with this type of stuff, you should see how people treat my friend Ben", Johnny said.

"Not many like a guy who's a giant rock unfortunately", Peter said.

"My sister Maud would like him", Pinkie stated.

That caused a chuckle with The Elements, Trixie, Spike and Peter, though the others didn't get it.

"What does your sister have to do with this?" Bobby asked.

"My sister likes rocks, a lot, we grew up on a rock farm after all", Pinkie said.

Trixie grumbled, "Rock farms…I hate rock farms".

Twilight sighed, "Still, we need to figure something out, anypony that's a hero shouldn't be ridiculed".

"Actions speak louder than words Twilight, we'll just keep doing what we do, if ponies still wanna hate, that's their problem", Logan said.

"Exactly", Peter said.

At that moment, a big cloud of dark energy started to form in the air. It was pretty far but still noticeable to those in Ponyville.

"What's going on over there?" Twilight asked.

The ponies looked over to the forming energy, giving Peter and Twilight a sense of Déjà vu.

"Something bad is gonna happen", Peter said, very worried about this situation.

Twilight had sensed the evil magic, "Yeah, you're right…what's Wesker up to?"

Future Sweetie and the foals noticed the dark energy, to which Future Sweetie started getting a bad feeling about this, "This won't end well".

Peter walked forward, "First things first, we need to make sure the ponies in this town is safe!"

"Let's start with the foals, we need to get them home!" Twilight stated.

"Then get ready for the fight of your life!" Logan shouted.

Near the portal in question, Wesker is welcoming Doom's army, "Time to leave your mark…".

Robots had entered and stood in formation as Wesker stood on the front line. Vergil had led a few monsters to the front lines as well, ready for a war.

"Go, and find Spider-Man, bring him to me, bring Princess Twilight Sparkle as well", Wesker ordered.

"Don't forget my Queen to be, Fluttershy", Vergil said.

Bison stepped forward, "As for their friends…their lives are of little importance".

The monsters and robots rushed in to attack, going in the direction of Ponyville.

Wesker and his allies also made their way to Ponyville as Tirek, Discord and The Sinister Six watched from the gates.

Think they have a chance?" Discord asked.

"Probably, though Wesker's arrogance could cost him dearly", Goblin said.

"Doesn't matter, we will control this world, whether Wesker wins or not", Tirek said.

Electro huffed a little, "Personally I'd like for them to avenge Shocker".

"And Vega", Sonata said and looked saddened, "I'll miss him so much!"

That caused her teammates to roll their eyes; she's such a drama queen.

The enemy headed to Ponyville as the heroes attempted to make sure everypony was safe, avoid another situation like with Vega as the villains rushed over. Peter, Johnny and Bobby had gotten their superhero attires while Future Sweetie slipped into her Latex, ready for a fight.

As the villains approached, an Aria filled the air.

Vergil had readied his sword as he marched toward battle.

'This day is going to be perfect
The kind of day that we've been planning all along
Everybody will soon bow down
All their smiles turned to frowns
Soon I shall make their freedom gone'

Peter rushed toward the front lines of the battle, ready for a fight.

'This day is going to go badly
The kind of day I've been dreading all along
All my friends are now in danger
Things couldn't get that much stranger
I hope my worries are eventually proven wrong'

Wesker grinned, heading toward the battle, confidence rising.

'I could care less about their stress
What I want I soon will take
Then, all their hope will go away
I will show them who is better
Through this storm they shall not weather
The truth is I will acquire strength divine
Yes I'll soon become a God
My right to rule shall soon be called
Yes these worlds are going to be mine'

Twilight urged the others to leave as she went with her friends to help stop the evil.

'Please escape before it's too late
We'll find a way to save the day
Hope is something I would pray
I fear that I may lose it
I can barely cool it
I want to keep all evil far away
For I oh so love my friends
I'll protect them until the end
Oh my dear Peter, please stay by my side'

Soon the villains were at the edge of town as the monsters and robots started to invade, ponies trying to escape the oncoming destruction.

Wesker walked in with an evil laugh.

'My tyranny shall begin now
You peasants, time for you to bow'

Peter looked horrified at the invasion that started.

'The villains have arrived
The worlds again collide!
The three worlds will be...'

Wesker grinned.

'Ours, all ours'.

Deadpool scratched his head, "I'll never understand the singing, I mean what's the point? It's very annoying and can be very inconvenient".

"It's our thing, you get used to it", Pinkie said.

In Canterlot, Celestia watched this happening from a telescope, "Oh no, Ponyville's in danger again", she turned to Luna, "Summond our allies".

Luna nodded, "Yes sister".

In The Crystal Empire, Cadance also noticed the evil aura, "Twilight's in danger".

Shining Armor had a determined looking face, "My sister...my niece...Peter...they're in danger".

Wesker, Vergil and Bison walked into the center of town with the monsters surrounding. Balrog, Tron and Cap had joined them.

"So you finally decided to show yourself Albert?" Peter asked.

Wesker grinned, "Confident as always, aren't you Peter?"

Peter looked around at the monsters and robots, "Looks like you've been busy".

"Indeed, you can thank Dr. Doom for these robots, and Tartarus for these monsters", Wesker said.

"You have a fan club there as well it seems", Vergil said.

"Oh, evil creatures know about me, just great", Peter complained.

Twilight stepped forward, "I don't know what you're up to but I won't allow this to continue! So let's skip the typical banter and let's go straight to the part where we kick your sorry asses back to your world!"

Wesker's eyes widened, "Wow, even I must admit that was a bit odd".

Peter was also surprised, but then remembered something important and approached Twilight, "The foals safe?"

Twilight nodded, "Yeah, they're at Sweet Apple Acres with the other ponies and Lightning Dust. They'll be staying there while we along with our friends on both worlds battle these creeps".

As she said that, the other elements along with Spike, Trixie, Future Sweetie and The Marvel Heroes stood by the power couple, ready for a fight.

"Since you seem so confident and ready to fight, I say we skip the banter as you suggested, and go straight to the fun", Wesker pointed to the heroes, "Get them".

The monsters and robots rushed in to attack the heroes.

Johnny had flown into the air and blasted the creatures with his fire, causing a huge fire trail and then sent another fire ball at a group of them leaving a crater.

Rainbow Dash used her speed to fly and punch several of them, delivering hard and vicious kicks and speed powered punches.

Applejack punched each creature that came at her but mostly used her apple tree bucking skills to knock several of them away. She then charged through them, ramming each creature in her path out of the way.

Remy used his staff to whack any creature that came within distance, showing off a little with his twirls and random kicks. He grabbed a few cards and charged them up, "Pick a card". He then tossed them at several creatures, causing an explosion.

Rarity used her martial arts skills to kick a bunch of the creatures and delivering powerful punches. "I'm gonna need a spa day after this", she then zapped a few of the creatures with her magic.

Bobby blasted several with ice blocks and froze a bunch, allowing him to rush around on his ice bridge and attack everyone in sight with an ice sword.

Pinkie Pie mostly hopped around, avoiding the creatures though she would occasionally throw pies at them and then bash them over the head with pans. She also grabbed a few barrels and tossed them at the creatures and pounded her chest after each throw.

Deadpool grabbed his swords and slashed all the creatures while humming a tone. "La, la, la-la la!" And then he grabbed his pistols and aimed, "Time to bring the bang!" He then fired at them, shouting "Bang" each time.

Fluttershy didn't' do a lot of fighting; she mostly avoided the creatures, though Logan was there to fight for her. He clawed and slashed at any monster or robot that got too close to Fluttershy. He then did a series of slashes to take down a bunch of them, leaving them broken or battered.

Spike used his fire powers to blast the monsters and robots, though his attacks worked better on the monsters, he made up for it by slashing the robots with his claws. Spike has gotten bit stronger over the years and thanks to his extra battle experience, had gotten a bit more capable in his feats.

Janet had punched all the monsters that came at her but she mostly used her miniature form to shrink down and blast them, even swarming around their heads to confuse them and cause them to accidentally hit each other.

"Ha, I love it when they do stuff like that", she boasted and kept fighting.

Trixie mainly used her magic attacks to attack the robots and monsters, zapping any that got too close to her. She had also levitated some objects and chuckled them at the creatures and continued her assault.

"They don't call me the 'Great and Powerful' Trixie for nothing!" she shouted as she continued to blast them.

Future Sweetie used her martial arts training to fend the enemies away, doing quick kicks and hurricanranas to all the monsters. She had kicked several of them hard to knock them back and punched them just as hard.

"This is a bit different than fighting Changelings, but almost as dangerous", she admitted.

Twilight had used her magic to zap several away or toss a few. She took to the air and zapped down, causing craters with each magic blast and even shot a strong beam to take out big group of them. She rushed down and punched several as she flew by and zapped them off with ease.

Peter zipped around, punching each creature away before moving to the next. Peter's speed was a lot for the monsters to handle; he seemed to be gone from a spot in the blink of an eye. The robots had better tracking of his speed but they were helpless against his strength as he punched them away. Peter then used his webbing to grab a monster and whip him around, causing him to ram into his allies and then let the monster go to be tossed far away.

Wesker looked almost impressed, these heroes seemed to be handling themselves really well. Though he was curious when he saw Future Sweetie Belle, he doesn't believe he's seen the likes of her around.

"Don't think any of you will win that easily! I didn't come underprepared!" Wesker warned them and sent more.

"Time for a little teamwork!" Peter shouted.

Peter created a huge spider-web and punched several of the creatures to the web, allowing Johnny a free shot when he sent a huge fire blast at them.

Bobby froze several creatures in place as Remy tossed his cards at them, destroying them on the spot.

Rainbow Dash used her speed to disorient the monsters as Applejack buck kicked each one that got dizzy, knocking them leagues away.

Sweetie kicked a few and monkey flipped them up, allowing Twilight blast each one out of the sky. Twilight then grabbed a few with her magic and tossed them to Sweetie and she kicked them as they landed down.

Vergil looked furious, "We have more where that came from! Send in the special forces!"

At that moment more monsters came, but they looked a little deformed compared to the other monsters. Deadpool fired at them but they seemed a bit more durable to bullets and let out a roar.

"Yeah that's gonna be trouble", Deadpool said.

"These monsters have a little boost that I gave them myself", Wesker stated.

Peter looked horrified, "Oh God, he must have used a virus on them!"

The monsters lunged at the group but Johnny blasted them, "Still no match!"

Peter still looked pretty concerned, he then called out to Spike and Wasp. "You two, make sure the ponies get away ok!"

Spike and Wasp nodded and started rounding up the ponies to a safer location.

Logan also took care of creatures, slashing through them with relative ease, "Ugly bunch of bastards", he turned to the villains, "Ain't you got more of a challenge for me?"

Logan then suddenly he found himself blocking a sword strike. He looked in front of him and received a surprise, "Strider Hiryu!?"

Strider glared at Logan and then kicked him back and aimed his sword, "I shall slay you Wolverine".

Logan got up and got into a fighting stance, "Looks like these scumbags are starting to control the Capcom Heroes".

"Considering how much they hate us, hard to say if they're being controlled", Johnny said.

"Hey, gives us more reason to kick their asses", Logan said with a cocky grin, "Let's go bub!"

Logan and Strider clashed their claws and blades, Logan doing more offense and Strider playing defense. Eventually Strider tried taking his shots but Logan was able to fend him off and continued his attack.

Johnny continued blasting creatures from above, "Let's just deal with them so we can move on to attacking Wesker and his goons!"

Suddengly he got hit on the head with a projectile, "Ow, what the hell!?"

Rainbow noticed what hit him, a type of boomerang, "Those monsters are using weapons to attack!'

Johnny looked down to see who attacked him, then looked surprised, "Wait, you? You can't be serious".

The boomerang returned to its owner, a red Pegasus pony with a triangle red beard, a racer type helmet and a white cape.

"Is that…Viewtifull Joe?" Peter asked.

Joe got into a pose, "Henshin a Go-Go baby!"

Peter nodded, "Yeah, that's him, the only hero that shows off more than Johnny does".

Johnny did a sarcastic laugh, "Very funny Peter", he turned to Joe, "As for you, no one throws a boomerang at my head and gets away with it, take this!"

Johnny flew at Joe but he activated his watch, "Slow!" Time slowed down as Joe moved out the way and then kicked Johnny.

"Mach Speed!" Joe rushed in and landed several punches on Johnny and then kicked him back.

Johnny got up, feeling in some pain, "Annoying little chump!"

Joe posed, "You can't match my speed, no one can".

"Is that so?" Rainbow Dash said and approached Joe, "Try fighting me then hot shot!"

Joe grinned to Dash, "Hope you're fun to fight".

Rainbow and Joe engaged in several matched blows, though Joe eventually snuck in a shot to her ribs and then a knee to her face.

"Boom baby!" Joe shouted.

Johnny went to Rainbow's side, "Let's take him down together!"

The two then rushed in on Joe, attacking him on both sides, knocking him back a little. They then took the opportunity to do a dual punch to him and knock him back further and then did a dual kick to his head.

Joe shook it off, "Nice shot there", he got into stance again, "Now it's my turn!"

The two rushed in on Joe but he activated a button on his watch, "Henshin a bye-bye!" Suddenly there were several Joes surrounding the Pegasus duo.

"What the hell!? How'd he do that!?" Rainbow asked in disbelief.

The Joes surrounded the two Pegusai as they did a mock laugh.

"You can't beat us now!" They boasted.

The two got into position, ready to deal with the several Joes that surrounded them.

Peter looked concerned, first Strider Hiryu, now Viewtiful Joe, how many more Capcom heroes were there?

"Let's bring some more shall we?" Wesker taunted as Vergil started opening a portal.

"I don't think so!" Peter shouted and then rushed in and tackled Wesker and Vergil into the portal, with Bison immediately following after them.

"No! Peter!" Twilight shouted, but found herself surrounded by more enemy creatures, "I won't let you deter me!" Twilight shouted as she zapped them.

Meanwhile the four are flying through the portal at top speed, with Peter battling Wesker all the way through as their forms started to change.

Once on the other side they found themselves in the wasteland of New York City. Peter stood up and held his head, "That's a big headache".

He then noticed something weird, for one he was taller and two he had fingers. He stood up and looked down and much to his shock, sees that he has returned to his human body.

"Oh my God, I'm human again…after all these years..."

Peter then looked to the side and saw Wesker stand, he too had returned to his human form, as did Bison and Vergil.

"Better than that pony form", Vergil said, looking at his once again human-like body.

Peter got into a stance, "Different world, same villains, you three are going down!"

Suddenly Peter found himself surrounded by Doombots and Skrulls, ready for a fight.

"That's not good", Peter said.

The creatures rushed at Peter as he did his best to fight them off.

"Man, I feel kinda rusty in this body, been years since I was human", he said as he punched the monsters away.

During this, some of the monsters were attacked from a nearby area. The monsters looked and were each taken down with a different attack.

Some were blasted by blue fire balls, some blasted by demon magic and some blasted by bullets.

"Did Ryu, Dante and Chris come here?" Peter wondered. He turned to the side and saw the three assistants, "That's not them".

Instead was Ryu's Best Friend, Ken Masters, who rushed in and did a hurricane kick to knock the creatures away.

Then came Dante's sidekick Trish, who whipped around a sword named for Dante's father, Sparda. She also used her demon magic to zap several of them and even shot a few with her pistols.

Finally was Chris Redfield's partner of over ten years, Jill Valentine. She used her machine gun to shoot several monsters and even used some martial arts type skills.

Wesker, Vergil and Bison looked irritated at seeing more of their personal enemies, they remained unseen.

After the creatures were taken down by the Capcom heroes, Peter approached the trio, "Great to see you three, you really helped me out".

Jill glared, "We're not here to help you".

The three got into a fighting stance, worrying Peter, "You're kidding right?"

Peter groaned, "Come on, can't we settle this rivalry another time!?"

Ken readied his fists, "We know the trouble you cased for Ryu, Chris and Dante!"

Trish pointed her sword, "We're gonna put an end to your nonsense Spider-Man".

Peter groaned as the three Capcom Heroes readied for battle.

As they went to attack, Peter lamented, "My life really sucks at times".

Author's Note:

The Final battle is getting closer.

BTW, hope you all enjoyed the little variation of 'This Day Aira'. Normally I'm not that into MLP music but that song's an exception.